His At First Sight

By goldennng

''Sweetheart you'd do well to listen to me when I say you're mine. Do you understand?'' He said, his eyes fla... More

About the book
Cast
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter #1
Bonus Chapter #2
Bonus chapter #3
Querenica
Bonus Chapter #4
Author's Note
HELLO

Important Author's Note

88K 898 38
By goldennng

To my readers.

I'm sorry for depriving you of this book, I realised that it was unfair of me to do so and I'd like to apologise.
The main reason I removed my book was because frankly I wasn't proud of it at all and I wanted to edit it and upload it once again.

However, due to popular demand, I am re-uploading this book.
I wrote this when I was young, around thirteen and there are errors in this but because my readers want this, I am uploading it once again.

Also - please please check out my new book 'Querenica' !! It would mean the world to me❤️

Thank you and Enjoy💓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 546 25
Suddenly, he pulled me towards him by my waist... A little yelp escapes from my mouth and i grab his suit or jacket whatever he is wearing... My hear...
4.5M 82.6K 54
𝑃𝑅𝑂𝑀𝐼𝑆𝐸- (π‘›π‘œπ‘’π‘›) π‘Žπ‘› π‘Žπ‘π‘‘ π‘œπ‘“ π‘Žπ‘ π‘ π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘›π‘π‘’ π‘‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ π‘œπ‘›π‘’ 𝑀𝑖𝑙𝑙 π‘‘π‘œ π‘ π‘œπ‘šπ‘’π‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘›π‘” π‘œπ‘Ÿ π‘‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ π‘π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘–π‘π‘’π‘™π‘Žπ‘Ÿ π‘‘β„Žπ‘–...
143K 2.2K 100
!Book one out of three! There is a part two to this book you don't have to read it but if you would like to it's called "My princess to the Black Wid...
504K 13.4K 35
I woke up because I felt something on my throat making it hard for me to breath, I look up to see Leonardo is looking down at me while smirking, his...