In My Life (John Lennon fanfi...

By ADayIntheLife19

*Third/Final installment to 'Devil in Her Heart* *Book Three* It's finally the 1970's. And Lucy Daniels is l... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70.
Chapter 71.
Chapter 72.
Chapter 73.
Chapter 74.
OneShot/AlternateShortStory?

Chapter 11.

2.1K 57 41
By ADayIntheLife19

"I had a great time with you today." I said as John held a sleeping James in his arms. We walked together in front of the hotel. John smiled as I leaned up and kissed his cheek. "Thanks for everything."

"I should be the one grateful. Thank you for not bringing up the past. You know all the.."

I pressed my finger over his lips. "Let's not talk about all of that. It's over and done with. No sense in holding grudges and being bitter about life. Especially if things didn't go the way you might have hoped." I muttered the last part. He nudged my chin up to look at him.

"Lucy...I'm sorry. I mean about everything. I know it's too late but, I am. And I know I've said it many times before. But that's all I can say."

I have him a small smile and nodded. "I know John. I'm sorry too."

He pulled me into a small hug and handed me James.

"I better go now. Let's do this again soon yeah?" He said hopeful. I smiled.

"I'd love that. Good night."

"Good night Lucy."

We turned our seperate ways and went on with our own lives. I waited for the elevator and chewed on the inside of my cheek.

I was afraid to fall in love with him. I was afraid I already was. That I always have been. Sure I've been with George, even Paul...but no matter who I've been with, spent a night with, nobody ever made me feel the happiness John gives me.

..

I was a little upset as the rest of the weekened passed, I never heard from John again. He never called. I couldn't even call him since I didnt know where he lived. He didn't answer Julian's calls. I didn't even bump into him accidently anytime I went out. Maybe he just wanted to catch up and know I was doing well off without him? Maybe it was just guilt?

It was finally Sunday morning and we were packing our things to leave for the airport. We all had to admit, we were all a little disappointed to be leaving. New York was my home. Andrew's home. The boys loved it here and going back made it a little sad.

"Are you ready?" Andrew asked. I looked around and nodded.

"Yup. I got everything."

We made our way out of the hotel and called a cab, heading to the airport. I felt a little pain of hurt, leaving this all behind. Leaving John behind, again.

..

Two Days Later

I was sitting at my desk while eating lunch. I was doodling on a piece of paper when there was a light knock on my door. I looked up and felt reluctant as Michelle stood in the open doorway.

"Can I help you?" I said a little too harsh.

"I um, was told to send my article to you. I guess you're my editor." She said shyly. I sighed and nodded.

"Alright I guess. Just leave it on my desk and you can be on your way."

She placed it down and stopped to look at me. "Lucy I know I messed things up between us. I never meant to hurt you."

"Hmm. So you figured sleeping with my husband and ruining a marriage wasn't going to hurt me? Let's not forget the fact I was pregnant..."

"Lucy.."

"Pregnant Michelle! Christ! I thought we were friends. And what do you do? Ruin it all because you thought you had feelings for him. I told you he'd hurt you. You hurt Paul, my little boy and me."

"I know I was wrong okay? I'm sorry! I saw what you and John had and...I guess I wanted that too. Paul, he was always with Jane and I felt stuck. John opened up to me and listened. He opened his arms out to me."

"And what. You opened your legs out to him?" I glared at her. I could tell I broke her at that moment. Her eyes glossy from her tears. That struck a chord. And to be honest, I had no sympathy.

I watched as she turned on her heel and left the room.

..

I layed in bed, just thinking of everything. Seeing John again. Michelle's conversation. I shut my eyes in frustration and looked over at the door to see Julian walk in and get under the blankets with me. I turned to him and held him.

"Did you like New York?" I asked. He nodded.

"Yes. It was nice to see you and dad get on again."

I sighed and stroked his hair. "I know baby. But me and your father are just friends. He has his own life now. We just have to accept that for what it is."

He nodded and wrapped his arms around me as we slept.

..

One year later

December 13, 1975

I sighed and looked at the paper, reading the article about how John was planning on quiting music for awhile so he could be there for his wife, and new son.

I had to admit, I felt hurt. I don't know why I expected more from him. Although I was happy he wanted to make things right between himself and his wife. Start a new family. As for me, it seemed moving on was the only option available.

I tossed the paper on the small table and grabbed my glass of champagne, downing the entire thing. I wiped my lips and made my way to the reception, looking for more.

Andrew looked terribly bored, sitting at a small table with his now wife and family, in dire need of saving.

Andrew finally got married today. His girl, wanted a full on wedding. Big dress, fancy flowers, tons of her family. The whole damn thing. I promised to come as long as there was lots of booze available. I left the boys at home with a sitter so they could be saved from this boredom.

I walked over to the table where Andrew sat and tapped his shoulder. "Sorry to interrupt but, I got a call and there seems to be something really important that came up at work."

Andrew excused himself and walked with me. "What's wrong?? What happened??"

I smiled. "Nothing. I just thought you could use some saving."

He smiled and nudged me. "Thanks. Was it that noticeable?"

"Just a little."

He laughed as we walked to an empty closet room. "So um, how does it feel to be a married man?" I asked. He shrugged.

"No different than before. But all of this...it's horribly boring."

I giggled as he sat next to me. He took my hand in his and stroked my palm with his fingers.

"Again, thank you for coming."

"You're welcome. Anything for a friend."

"Anything?" He asked.

I smiled and leaned in. "Anything."

Soon, our lips were locked and we were groping each other. His hand pulling the end of my dress up, it gathered around my waist. I kissed him harder and fumbled, unzipping his pants and pulling them down along with his briefs. He yanked down my underwear as I layed back on the small bench.

I could hear music outside, growing loud as he thrust into me at a fast pace. Just how I loved it.

This was completely wrong. I'm having sex with the groom on his wedding day. But I needed this right now. I needed the hurt to go away.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and moaned out as he thrust harder. His lips sucking on my neck as he brought me closer.

It wasn't long until we were both panting and moaning in ectasy. His body slowed down on mine as we caught our breath. I leaned up and kissed him hungrily. He nibbled on my bottom lip, his hands squeezing my breasts softly.

"Andrew where are you?? Andrew...?" She trailed off as she opened the door, to see us quickly pull away, my lipstick all over his face. We quickly covered ourselves and watched as she ran away in horror.

"Fuckin christ." Andrew said pulling his pants on. "Finally married. Soon to be divorced."

..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

319K 9.6K 121
*Book One* Liverpool College Of Art is the place where Jazz is all the craze and where artsy people study. But when seventeen year old Lucy Daniels w...
7.7K 352 27
He never grew up after his loss, but she did. He had been living in the past for the last 17 years, refusing to move on from what happened. No one wo...
23.9K 885 21
In 1984, Paul is questioning his marriage with Kathleen whom he has been married for just less than a year. He plans to leave her soon but all his pl...
75.2K 2.3K 45
*Sequel to 'Devil In Her Heart'* *Book Two* Lucy has learned three things in life. You can't change fate, there is life after death, and She'll never...