The Bad Boy's Girl

By adeeba2707

He pinned me to the wall and brought himself impossibly close to me. I was trapped, quite literally. He grabb... More

Author's note
Chapter 1- Morning
Chapter 2 - The Step Father
Chapter 3 - Meeting the Bad boy
Chapter 4 - Second-Hand Embarrassment
Chapter 5 - 'Please call my name.'
Chapter 6 -Two Weeks.
Chapter 7 - We Are Just Friends.
Chapter 8 - Making Friends.
Chapter 8(Part II) The Library
Chapter 9 - My Ears Are Bleeding
Chapter 9 (Part II) - The Fight
Chapter 9 (Part III) - K-Pop Anybody?
Chapter 10 - Prison.
Chapter 11 - What is my mistake?
Chapter 12 - Have to be strong cuz I'm a girl
Chapter 13 - The Unexpected Anger
Chapter 14 - Soft and Tiny
Chapter 15 -The Football Ground.
Chapter 16 - Its Payback Time, Bitch!
Chapter 17 - The Creepy Old Man
Chapter 18 - Kacy.
Chapter 19 - Guilt
Chapter 20 - My Inner Child come Around at Wront Times
Chapter 21 - 'I can Leave my Mcdonalds Burger but Not You'
Chapter 22 - Philadelphia
Chapter 23 - The Kiss
Chapter 24 - Virgin who?
Chapter 25 - Getting Caught
Chapter 26 - Satan's Ass
Chapter 27 - 'You are beautiful'.
Chapter 28 - Talking
Chapter 29 - The Fight
Chapter 30 - I Fucked Up
Chapter 31 - My Queen
Chapter 32 - I Am Sorry
Chapter 33 - Betrayal
Chapter 34 - A Father Figure
Chapter 35 - 'Its a Yes, You Retard'
Chapter 36 - Going Home
Chapter 37 - Exploring Each Other
Chapter 38 - Shopping
Chapter 39 - A New Face
Chapter 40 - 'Weird people are droping from the sky today'
Chapter 40(Part II)
Chapter 40 (Part III)
Chapter 40 (Part IV)
Chapter 41 - Eating CockPorn
Chapter 42 - 'This has to be a nightmare'
Chapter 43 - 'Was killing her not enough?'
Chapter 45 - Office romance
Chapter 46 - A Not So Pleasant Surprise
Chapter 47 - 'Are you sure?'
Chapter 48 - Did I Hear It Right?
Chapter 49 - Fears Come True
Chapter 50 - The Final Fight
Chapter 51 - Bruises
Chapter 52 - Thankyou
Chapter 53 - Forgiveness
Chapter 54 - Proposal
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 44 - She Is Gone.

28.7K 922 626
By adeeba2707

________________________________

I knew you, I never wanted to know anyone else.
●□●□●□●□●

●□●□●□●□●
_______________________________

--Dave--

I entered room 306, where Bella was admitted. I slowly entered the room as I didn't know whether I would be able to look at her when she wakes up. This guilt was eating me from inside. I was still trying to muster up the courage to see her.

Once I saw her, my heart broke into a million pieces, Bella was lying on the bed with many tubes and wires attached to her body. She had an oxygen mask on her face. Her forehead and hands were covered with the bandage.

The heart rate monitor showed her pulse and I saw that it was weak. I went and sat on the chair beside her bed. I held her hands and kissed it. Her face was pale and her lips had lost the glossy pink color it once had. I held her hand and felt as if needles were pricking my heart when she didn't hold my hand.

I miss her smile. I miss her touch. I miss her constant nagging. I miss her. I miss us.

"Hey." She didn't reply.

"I know you must be angry since I left you a-at the p-party. That's why you aren't talking to me, right? Bella, can you forgive me just this once? I know I made a huge mistake. I promise I will take care of you I will become better for you. I held her hand and sobbed.

"Please open your eyes. I want you to look at me. I want you to annoy me. We can watch as many movies as you want. E-even if they are Disney movies. I want to see that smile of yours. I-" I wiped my tears and looked at her lifeless body.

"I cant live without you. Don't you want to scream and hit me for being the biggest douche and worst boyfriend ever? Call me selfish if you want but I don't want to visit your grave so just wake the hell up and come back home. Stop being a jerk."

"At least open your eyes. I will never ask for anything ever again. Just grant me this wish. Just one last time. Come back to me. This is all too scary for me. I can't bear to see you on this bed. I wish I could switch places with you. I am sure that that pain is less than what my heart is feeling right now."

The nurse came to check her blood pressure and give her some shots.

"Are you her boyfriend?" she asked with sympathy in her voice. I nodded.

"She is very lucky to have you as her boyfriend. You care for her so much." I shook my head.

"No way in hell. I am luckier hen her." I know what she said was supposed to bring smile to my face but it only made me realize that I failed her. If anything, I am lucky to have such a caring girlfriend. The nurse walked out of the room and left me and Bella. Alone.

I just didn't say anything anymore because I knew I would lose it if she doesn't respond to me again.

Suddenly, I heard the beep sound on the monitor increase. She started breathing roughly in an unusual pattern. Any sensible person would be able to what is happening to her judging from her tight hold in the sheets.

"B-Bella?" I got up from my seat and pushed the button to call the nurses.

"Doctor!" I shouted at the top of my voice and held her. She was struggling to breath. She grabbed the sheets and started to pull them. I just stood there, holding her hand and debating with myself whether to leave Isabella or not.

The doctors rushed in and took over. Few nurses tried to pull me back but to no avail. They checked her pulse, gave her some injection to stabilize and gave her chest compressions. Nothing worked. She was still struggling on the bed.

After a few seconds, the room was filled with a deafening sound of the machine and when I looked at the machine, my mind went blank.

It just showed a single straight line.

No. This cannot happen. This is all a bad dream. No. She didn't leave me. The doctors prepared to give her shocks. They attached a few wires to her chest. Whatever it is called, that shit looks scary af. This is the sole reason why I am not a doctor.

"Clear the table. Preparing for 50 joules. Shoot."

They gave her a shock but the line remained the same. My vision just went back and forth from Bella and the screen.

"Preparing for 75 joules. Shoot."

It didn't work.

"Preparing for 100 joules. Shoot."

"Bella please come back to me. I don't know how to live without you. I can't-"

The doctors stepped back and looked at each other before looking at me.

"Time of death- 9:13 a.m.- "

"What? Why did you guys stop? You can't just let her be. Why the hell are guys giving up? There must be another way. Try whatever you want. What sort of doctors are you? FUCKING DO SOMETHING!!!" I shouted at them. I heard a foreign sound and we all looked towards the screen.

There were a few ups and downs on the monitor, indicating that she is coming back to life and I saw a ray of hope. I let out breath of relief. I wiped the tears from my eyes which I was unaware that were falling.

The nurses immediately fixed the oxygen mask on her face and gave her a few injections.

After they made sure that she is in good conditions, they left. They told me that she was out of danger but they aren't sure when she would wake up judging from the doze of medicines induced in her.

I hugged Bella and kissed her forehead.

"Don't ever scare me like that. please. I love you too much to lose you."

********************

1 week later

I sat beside Bella and talked to her about random stuffs.

I cracked jokes in her ears with a hope that she would just get up and hit me for cracking such lame jokes. In fact, I even told her about my deepest darkest secrets. Which I have never shared with anyone.

Anyone.

I felt her fingers twitch under my hold and my eyes widened.

"Bella?"

She slowly opened her eyes but shut them due to the lights. I immediately shut the blinds and ran back to her like a mad man. I have never been this happy before. After all, I saw the beautiful pair of eyes which I was dreading to see from the past one week.

I held her face to kiss her cheeks and then forehead.

"I am so happy right now."

She narrowed her eyes at me. "What happened Bella? Do you-"

"Who are you?"

"Who- Wh-what do you mean by 'who am I?' I am Dave. your Dave."

"I don't remember you, Mr. Dave. I really don't know you. What happened to me? Where am I?"

The doctors came in and diagnosed her condition. I was freaking the hell out. Don't tell me that she has the amnesia shit or I would seriously murder Evan.

How the fuck is it possible? She can't forget me.

The doctors rushed in and checked her vitals. They carefully administered the chart and discussed something among themselves.

"May I know what relationship we had? I mean you are no less than a stranger to me right now." those words broke my already broken heart. Oh my poor heart.

"We were- we are in a relationship. I beautiful one. We love each other. I love you more than anything in this world. The past few day have been hell for me, seeing you in bed. I can't afford to lose you just because you forgot me. Even if you did, I will win your heart again because I love you-"

"I love you too"

"-and I will never stop loving you-"

"Me neither."

"-I can't imagine a life- WAIT WHAT!???!!" I shouted when I realized what she just said. The whole doctor's team behind me were holding their laughter. Bella started to laugh like she has seen a joker.

"You didn't forget me?"

"Of course not, you dummy. I can forget anyone but you."

I hugged her tightly and kisses he neck. She tried to get up and the nurses put the pillows behind her.

"You scared the shit out of me. What was this whole facade for?" I asked while she just shrugged.

"Just because. I woke up when you went to school today. I missed you so much. It was such a bore in here. So, I thought of enjoying a little bit."

"By messing with me? I will let you heal, and then we will see what you truly enjoy." I went close to her and whispered in her ears. "You teasing me or me teasing you." I slowly bit her ears and she giggled. She pushed me away and I moved back knowing that she needs to be comfortable.

"Dave, I just woke up. have some patience."

"You know, I was really scared. I almost lost you for a minute and I thought I will loose you too."

"Me too? You lost someone before." I nodded.

"Why didn't you ever tell me about it? Is this what you were hiding for this long." I saw tears in her eyes. I know what she was thinking.

"It's not what it looks like. The reason why me and Evan are enemies is because he killed my sister." she gasped.

"She was my twin. She studied in a different school. She was the quiet type. Evan and her were dating during sophomore year. Once, we all went to a club and got drunk. That night, I had forced her to come to the party and I was the one who told her to try out some drinks and relax. Evan was going to drop her home and on their way they got into an accident. Reason? Evan being drunk. Second reason? Me not paying attention that he is going to drive her since I was busy whoring around." Bella had tears in her eyes. She hugged me and patted my back.

"You went through so much?"

"Yeah. I did. And I went through the same trauma this whole week. Trust me, I almost lost my mind. I was ready to kill myself the minute they lost you for a second."

"I am sorry. I was really tired and I couldn't think straight at all. I wouldn't have gone if I-"

"Don't say sorry. I should be the one saying it. I am never taking you to any parties after this. Even if I am, I will neither leave your side nor drink. I promise." She wiped the tears in her eyes and grinned.

"So. You ready to watch princess movies?"

"You heard all of that?"

"I heard many more things, which on being leaked can make your survival in the schools, difficult. Very, very difficult."

Though I should be hating it, I was loving how she was teasing me. This is the exact thing I was wishing for.

She annoying me.

Pulling my leg.

And loving me.

*********

4 days later.

We finally reached home. My mom forgave me. Thankfully. But she doesn't leave one chance to separate Bella and me, as a punishment. She spends a lot of time with Bella and I love how she is mingling with the family.

My perfect family.

"I think we should keep a welcome party." Dad said.

"Welcome party. Who is coming?" Bella said.

"Nobody is going to come, sweet pea. Somebody came. And that is you. Moreover, it's been long since we have had a party in this house. Right darling." he refers to mom.

"Dad. But she just came. She should be taking rest right now."

"Yeah I know. I never said the party is tonight, you retard. We will probably have it after 2 weeks. How does that sound?"

"That sounds great." My mom shouted from the kitchen.

"It's final then. We will have the grand party next week." he says and stands up. Mom walks into the living room with a bowl of popcorn. Is it even safe to be heavily addicted to pop corn?

"I am going to the office. See you in the evening." He kisses mom's cheeks and then Bella's forehead.

"Dad, do I have to come?" I whine.

"Of-course. You don't get to ask. You have to come." I held Bella's hand and he pulled me.

"Oh my god. You are so whipped, Dave. Bella, what did you do to him?" she blushed. I dramatically left Bella's hand and went to office with my dad.

I am already nineteen and according to my dad, I will soon 'take over the company'. He is trying to train me from a young age so that the pressure of taking over the company becomes less at the later stage.

I didn't want to leave Bella but my dad wouldn't let me off the hook. The past few days, when Bella was in the hospital, I drowned myself with work, school exams and home works. I tried to do all of this in the room Bella was in because she was surely my priority.

After she woke up, I forgot that there is a world outside too.

My dad let me off the hook for four days but now, as you can see, he wouldn't let me leave my office.

Ugh. This day has just started and I am already wishing for it to get over. How am I going to spend the rest of the day?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 37 7
"The moment I laid my eyes on you, I knew that you weren't her real daughter, a real daughter wouldn't have five fingers print on a face caused by a...
1.1M 34.2K 66
WARNING: THIS BOOK IS CUTE, HOT, SWEET, SEXY, ROMANTIC, MUSSY, DRAMATIC, EMOTIONAL, INTENSE. Beware. EXTRACT (SUMMARY BELOW): “Like father, like son...
299K 9K 33
CRINGE WARNING! First book I ever wrote on here!! -- "Sometimes the person who you are willing to take a bullet for is the person behind the gun." I...
1.2M 32.7K 35
C O M P L E T E D "I love you" i said with tears rolling down my cheeks. "I have never loved you Mia , you were Just a quick Chick to fuck with." He...