SWASAN:MINE FOREVER

By Ownscribbler

Sanskar Maheshwari also known by initialism SM is one of the youngest savvy and hard core businessman. He ha... More

INTRODUCTION
PART-1
PART-2
PART-3
PART-4
PART-5
PART-6
PART-7
PART-8
PART-9
PART- 10
INTRODUCTION-2
PART-11
PART-12
PART-13
PART-15
PART-16
PART-17
PART-18
PART-19
PART:20
PART-21
PART-22
PART-23
PART-24
PART-25
PART-26
PART-27
PART-28
For all my readers!!
PART-29

PART-14

6.4K 324 79
By Ownscribbler

Thanks everyone for ur comments n votes..this is what that makes me write sooner.....do support me hereafter also...

Swasan reached maheshwari mansion...the journey towards maheshwari mansion was silent... Swara was looking out through window n sanskar was just driving looking at her time to time..

Maheshwari mansion

Swara was looking nervous..

Sanskar a bit hurt:swara, u okie? R u regreting that u got married to me?

Swara:no sanskar.. I am not regreting that i am married to u... But that i am afraid of eveyones reaction.. Will they accept us? What about sujatha aunty n ram uncle?

Sanskar who understood her turmoil held her hands:swara, u dont worry about anything.. I don't care about what others think or say.. The only people who matters me is my mom n laksh and I very well know that they both will understand me... U don't get nervous about their reaction bcoz they both will be happy for us..

Swara not sure:sanskar, i am feeling so much nervous.

Sanskar cupped her face:kitten.. Do u trust me

Swara nodded and said:more than anything

Sanskar smiled and said:then just relax.... And just remember that I won't let anyone hurt my kitten.. U r my wife.. SM's wife.. Swara sanskar maheshwari..

Swara smiled hearing her name joined with him..
Sanskar kissed her forhead and took her inside...

Sanskar called laksh:laksh come to the entrance with everyone

Laksh:haa bhai

Before coming there, sanskar called laksh n said swara is safe..he n sujatha has a surprise plus shock for them.. So be at home n bring others also outside when he calls.

Maheshwari family came out to see why sanskar called them but was shocked to see swasan married.. Seeing swasan married kavitha felt like the land under her feet slipped off.. Her dreams of getting sanskar has failed.. She got angry on swara for being Mrs. SM which kavitha always dreamt of

Laksh shocked:what am I seeing.. Omg omg.. Someone please pinch me.. (Adarsh pinched him).. Ouch.. Adarsh bhai... Omg.. Is this really.. (Went to sujatha) mom, r u also seeing what  I am  seeing..

Sujatha also shocked:haaa laksh.. Are v dreaming or what

They looked at each other n again rubbed their eyes n looked at them

Laksh:no mom.. V aren't dreaming mom... It's really....

Swara was scared n nervous n was bowing her head.. Where as sanskar was rolling his eyes n shaking his head seeing his mom-bro drama..

Sujatha n laksh started jumping n dancing all of sudden bringing everyone out of shock n they were looking at sujlak as aliens whereas as sanskar n ram shaked their head..

Sujatha:finally my sanskar has married swara n she is my bahu now... Hehe swara is my sanskar's biwi n my bahu..

She went and hugged swara n twirled her holding her hand:I am so happy so so happy...and kissed her forhead

Laksh also jumped into their hug:my shona has become my bhabhi.. Oh Victory mom.... V won won... Yoyo..

Swara was shocked to react.. She was scared of their reaction but they seems so happy seeing swasan married n she was relieved n happy seeing their excitement..

Ap:what are u doing sujatha? Instead of asking what the hell they have done, u r celebrating this?

Sujatha:haa jiji.. I am celebrating as finally my son got his best lifepartner.

Kavitha angrily:how could u marry this cheap gal sanskar?

Sujramsanlak got angry hearing her.
Sanskar shouted at her:don't u dare to speak ill about my wife..I will cut ur filty tongue if u ever speak a word about my swara

Ap:what black magic has she done on u that u r getting against ur own family?

Sanskar angrily:let me make clear of something.. Swara is my wife n I won't tolerate if someone try to defame her or hurt her... If someone hurt her then they would have to face SM's wrath... And sanskar maheshwari won't forgive those people who hurt his love swara sanskar maheshwari..

Everyone was surprised hearing him. Addressing her his love.. Now they all understood that why sanskar was close to swara n why he has changed in short span of time.

Sujatha:my bahu didn't do any black magic or trying to get him against his family..its all ur interpretations.... I am happy with my son's marriage n I am with him...

Ap:dekhiye dp ji aur ram.. U both tell something

Ram:I am happy with this marriage.. My son is so lucky to get swara as his wife..i really wished swasan together

Sujsan was shocked hearing him.. They thought he will never support them but here he is agreeing them n is happy n wanted swasan together..

Dp:even I agree with this marriage.. Whatever be the thing, they r now married.. Now onward she is bahu of maheshwari family

Ap:par ji

Dp sternly:I said something and that's final.. Now arrange for her grahpravesh..

Swara was happy seeing dp n ram accepting them wholeheartedly.

Kavitha was fuming seeing swasan together n family members supporting them.. But sahil was all hurt seeing swara married to his brother.. He had fallen in love with swara but unfortunately now she is his brother's wife... He controlled his tears..

Sujatha done their arthi happily..Swara's grahpravesh was done.. She was about to walk further when sanskar stopped her n took her in his arms..

Laksh:oh hooo... Apne family ke samne romance.. Hey romeo n juliet, this isn't ur room.. Go to ur room n continue ur romance.. Yeham mera jaisa chotte bachom hai..
Swara blused hearing this
Sanskar glared him n said:i am lifting my wife only.. Tho tume kya problem hai.. Let u get married then I will show u chotta bachu

Laksh whines bhaii..

Swasan completed every rituals n sanskar carried swara to his room

Sanskar made her sit in the room n said:welcome to our room jaan

Swara was surprised hearing him

Sanskar:don't look at me like that.. Now onwwards i will call u that also.. Bcoz u r my life.. My jaan

Swara was seeing at him lovingly..

Sanskar:kitten, now u go change this dress n come, then let's go down to have dinner

Sanskar gave her a packet to change..

Swara with hesitation:sanskar, how will we face everyone

Sanskar:like v always did.. Now u be a bit proud n face them boldly with  all right as my kitten is officially mine.. My wife

Swara smiled at him n went to change.. Sanskar also left to change in guest room..

After changing, they were about to go for dinner but was stopped by sujatha who came with their dinner...

Sanskar:mom, we were about to come there only.. Why u brought this here?

Sujatha:bcoz I didn't want anyone to spoil my newly wedded son n daughter in law's mood.. Now u both sit.. I have made both of urs fav fud..

Swasan smiled at sujatha's love n completed their dinner.. During dinner sanskar explained her about whatever happened after the bday party

Laksh came to them n asked:bhai, who were they in real? Did u get to know why they did this?

Sanskar:no laksh, they are in our custody only.. I should go there n let that bastard spit out why he did this n who is behind this..

Swara scaredly held his hand:u don't go to them sanskar.. He will hurt u

Sanskar:no jaan..nothing will happen to me.. Stop getting worried unnecessarily... U r my strong kitten.. Ryt?

Swara nodded

Laksh teasingly:ohh mom, see how shameless is ur son n daughter in law, they r doing open romance in front of us.. Sirf yeh din dekhna bakki thi.. Jaan n all... Not bad haa

Sujatha:chup laksh.. They r newly wedded couples.. Let them romance.. So that only we will get promotion

Laksh confused:kya promotion??

Sujatha hitted his head:buddhu.. Tu chachu banega aur mein dadi(sujatha said dreamingly)

Swasan was embarrassed n was shy
. Swara turned deep beetroot red

Laksh started laughing:dekho mom, someone turned beetroot.. Voh bhi deep deep red...

Sanskar glared him:laksh,don't tease my wife..

Laksh:oh u made my brother in ur team.. Not bad haa

Sujatha:don't tease my bahu more laksh..

Later they completed dinner

Sujatha:swara beta.. U come with me.. I will make u ready

Swara confused:why should I get ready .. Are v going somewhere

Sujatha hitted her forhead:Arrey bhagvan yeh ladki bhi na.. It's ur first night.. So u should get ready

Swara was embarrassed

Sanskar:mom, what r u speaking.. There is no need of all that

Laksh teasingly:dekho mom.. Ur son is so desperate for his first night

Swasan was more embarrassed
Sanskar hitted him:chup... What's the need of this mom.. Swara needs time to adjust all these.. Now we aren't ready for this

Swara was looking at sanskar with lots of love seeing him making efforts to make her comfortable and understanding her..

Sujatha:I know sanskar, but making the bride ready for first night is a ritual, that has to be followed

Sanskar:par mom

Swara:it's okie aunty.. I will come

Sujatha:which aunty(swara looked at her confusedly) I am not seeing any aunty here.. Laksh aur sanskar,Are u seeing any aunty here

Sanlak nodded no seeing their mom's drama

Sujatha:then whom u r calling aunty..

Swara:u only aunty

Sujatha held her ears:I am not ur aunty.. Call me mom now onwards

Swara smiled at her:okie mom

Sujatha hugged her and kissed her forehead

Sanskar:u don't need to do all these without ur wish

Swara:who said I am doing this without my wish.. I have accepted u as my husband sanskar.. Being ur wife it's my duty to follow the rituals here.. And I am happy to do it..

Sanlaksujatha were happy hearing her..

Laksh:bhai.. Seems like shona is more desperate than u..

Swara:u monkey I will break ur bones

Laksh:ohh bhai, ur wife has turned dangerous after marrying u..

Swara:I will show u hw dangerous am I

Laksh:oh noo... And ran from there

Sujatha made swara ready n taken her to their room n made her sit in the middle of bed and covered her face with a veil

Sujatha:don't lift this veil.. It has to be lifted by sanskar..

Swara nodded...

Sujatha left and asked sanskar to enter his room.

Laksh came n blocked his way and said:u can't enter bhai

Sanskar raised his eyebrows:why so

Laksh:u can't enter until u give me money.

Sanskar:why should I give u money for entering my own room haa....

Laksh:bcoz it's a ritual

Adarsh n parineetha also came there.:haa sanskar it's a ritual.. U have to give money to laksh

Parineetha:not only laksh.. But also us.. Or else we won't let u see swara..

Sanskar:what non sense.. I won't give. And u all move aside let me go

Adarsh teasingly:seems like my brother is so desperate..

Sanskar:Adarsh bhai. App bhi

Adarsh:sorry sanskar... Now I am with them.. U give us money then u can go.

Sanskar:okie fine.. Took his purse and gave trio money

Trio were happy..

Sanskar:now can I go..

Trio:haa now u go.. And all the best(giggled)

Sanskar shook his head seeing their drama.

Sanskar entered their room.. Suddenly laksh closed the door from outside and said:I am closing it from outside bhai.. I can't take risk.. What if u run with ur bride or come down at night in kitchen.. Then as always we have to see ur romance also.. V will be spoiled

Sanskar:what non sense

Laksh:bye bhai n shona... Happywala night

Sanskar:pagal

Sanskar was surprised seeing his room which was decorated with flowers and all.. Light was dim.. Room was looking so beautiful..

Swara was sitting in the middle of bed with veil..

Sanskar moved to her.. With every step he put forward, swara's heart was beating fastly.. Sanskar sat on the bed and lifted her veil slowly n was dumbfolded to see swara who was looking like a princess...they both had an eyelock.. Sanskar caresses her cheek with his thumps n said u r looking so beautiful jaan.. Swara blushed hearing that..

Sanskar moved towards her face... Swara was feeling nervous but she closed her eyes.. But to her surprise sanskar kissed her forhead...

Sanskar:don't be nervous kitten... I won't do anything until u r ready.. Take your own time...

Swara smiled at him.. She is loving her man more seeing his nature...

Sanskar's phone rang n he stood from bed to take it n went to balcony

Sanskar:hello...

John scaredly:SM sir...

Sanskar:yes John..

John scaredly:sir...abhishek has escaped

Sanskar:what

John:on our way, there was an accident n we went out to help them out and suddenly some more people came n sprayed something n made us unconscious.. I am calling u once I got conscious

Sanskar:what the hell?who have this much dare to attack my people

John:we didnt get any information sir.. Our people are trying to figure out.. But sir i don't think they wanted to attack us. Bcoz if that was their aim then they would have injured us instead they just made us unconscious n left us in car and dropped us in our place..

Sanskar:its mysterious.. Then their aim would be only abhishek..

John:even I guess so

Sanskar:but how can I let him out of my hands.. He dared to hurt my girl.. I can't leave him so easily.. (Coldly) find him soon John.. I want him at any cost.. His death should be with my hands...

John:yes sir..

Sanskar hanged the phone n went inside and saw swara with a pout

Sanskar:what happened kitten

Swara pouts n shows him her dress n floor.. She took the jug to drink water n while drinking poured water in her dress n she has become wet.

Sanskar laughed n pulled her cheek:oh my kiddo

Swara rubbing her cheeks:I am not kiddo

Sanskar pulled her towards him:u r kiddo.. But just my kiddo..

They had an eyelock which was broken by sanskar

Sanskar worriedly:kitten, u r wet.. Go n change ur dress..

Swara again pouted:but I dont have any dress

Sanskar confused:where r ur dress

Swara:it's all in that room.. Now what should I wear

Sanskar:wait....
He went and took his white shirt n gave her.

Sanskar:kitten, u wear this

Swara surprisingly:ur shirt

Sanskar:haa my shirt..

Swara:this is ur fav shirt.. Ryt? U didn't give this to laksh also.. And now u r giving me this

Sanskar:it's my fav shirt but  not more than  I love my kitten...

Swara blushed n ran to washroom..
Swara came out of washroom slowly feeling shy to face sanskar.. Sanskar who heard the door opening was awestruck to see swara in his shirt... Swara who felt his gaze was blushing profusely..

Sanskar walked towards swara who was standing bowing her head..

Sanskar:kitten.. U looks so cute in my shirt.. And kissed her cheeks.

Swara was blushing n looking down..

Sanskar:kitten, don't ever bow ur head in front of me.. Always look straight into my eyes

Swara looked at him n hugged him as she was shy to face him. They stood there for some time

Sanskar :swara.. We didn't inform ur parents.. Ryt?

Swara looked at him sadly and nodded.. Tears formed in her eyes..

Sanskar:don't cry kitten.. We will make them understand.. Don't worry, we can make them agree

Swara:sanskar, they will agree n accept us wholeheartedly

Sanskar:then why this tears my kitten(while rubbing her tears)

Sanskar sat on bed n made her sit in his lap..

Swara:what if papa would be upset with me
.I can't tolerate that.. If he comes to know I was kidnapped, I don't know what would he do.. Moreover I got married without their consent.. Papa would be sad.. U know what sanskar.. My papa is the best.. He loves me the most.. He fullfils my every wishes...

Sanskar smiles:ur papa is so sweet..

Swara:haa sanskar.. He always understands me more than anyone.. He can understand me by seeing my face or sense if I am okie.. He still pampers me like a baby.. U know even ayan is jealous of me the way my papa n bhaiyu pampers me..And we r partner in crime n irritates mumma n bhaiyu.. Even bhabhi joinsq us.. We always enjoys alot

Sanskar: so u have a brother too.. And he is married n has a son..

Swara nods:my bhaiyu is so possessive about me just as my papa.. They both had lots of expectations about my wedding.. They wanted an destination wedding.. They used to say they have to give their princess hand to my prince... But here I couldn't fullfil anything

Sanskar:so u r sad about our marriage

Swara:no sanskar.. I am so happy.. But sad that they couldn't be the part of my big day.. Also ur family couldn't be

Sanskar:better v don't involve this family

Swara:but mom, laksh n papa..they also would have wished to see

Sanskar:let's do one thing, u call ur parents n speak

Swara:what will I say..

Sanskar:say them what happened..

Swara called her papa n sanskar assured her through eyes.. Swara's papa picked up the call... She told him whatever happened n how they got married.. There was just silence.. Her papa didn't tell anything.. So sanskar took phone from swara..

Sanskar:uncle, I am sanskar maheshwari.. I am really sorry for whatever happened.. It's just that we weren't left with any other option but trust me uncle.. I love ur daughter more than anything n I will take care of her like a princess..look around whole the world uncle, u won't get anyone who loves ur daughter as I do... Voh meri jaan hai.. Aur usse hamesha khush rakungi.. Kabhi bhi shigayath ki mokha nahi doonga.. Please accept us n give me a chance uncle... Please..

Swara was looking at him with so. Much of love n respect..

Harsh sternly:will u give the phone to my daughter?

Sanskar gave her phone:shona, bring him n his family to our house tomorrow morning. We r coming to kolkata..

Swara:haa papa..

Harsh hanged the call..

Swara's eyes filled with tears.

Sanskar worried:what happened kitten

Swara:papa didn't talk to me properly.. He called me shona

Sanskar:so.. Shona is ur name only.. Ryt? Then what happened

Swara:he always calls me gudiya or princess but now he called me shona which means he is upset with me

Sanskar:no jaan.. Dont overthink

Swara sniffing:I know..

Sanskar:oh my cry baby..how much u cry haa..i thought u r my sherni.but here this sherni is crying

Swara rubbing her tears:I am not crying..and also I am not ur sherni

Sanskar:achaa..

Swara:I am my papa's sherni...voh bhi strongwala sherni (while showing biceps)..

Sanskar:okie i agreed..but u r my kitten..just mine..kissed her cheeks..

Swara blushed

Sanskar:Now enough of this precious drops.don't ever cry..

Swara nodded

Sanskar:let's sleep...

Sanskar asked her to sleep on bed n took the blanket n went to couch to sleep..

Swara held his hands:where r u going?

Sanskar confused:gonna sleep

Swara:then sleep.. Why r u going there.. Bed is here only..

Sanskar surprised:are u sure?

Swara nodded..

Sanskar removed flowers from bedsheet.. Then sanskar removed his shirt... Swara widens her eyes seeing this n gulped and walked towards swara n bend towards swara.. Swara closed her eyes in nervousness.. But sanskar bend to side n took his phone which was kept besides pillow..

Sanskar teasingly:don't run ur chotta sa brain too much.. I won't do anything.. It's just that I have a habit of sleeping without shirt..

Swara was embarrassed

Sanskar:u sleep kitten.. Gudni8

Swara:gud ni8 sanskar..

They both slipped to deep sleep n swara shifted towards sanskar unknowingly in sleep  n snuggled to his chest as its cold n sanskar who opened his eyes smiled seeing his kitten sleeping on his chest n held her more close to him by her waist n slept peacefully.. Both had a beautiful smile in their face being in  the embrace of each other..

So that's it....
Completed another chappy..
So how is it guys...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.4K 2.3K 13
Sanskar maheshwari believed nothing would have changed over the time and lived his own fairy tale life where he loved his wife and she loved him.. A...
168K 7.1K 34
Highest ranking in fanfiction #82 #38 on #EMOTIONS ***************************************** Sanskar and Swara are two protagonist of my story Ek Ris...
31.3K 2.8K 25
Couples: Swasan, Abhiya and Arshi Cover credits: @SamairaRajput Swara Gadodia, a girl who is strong to the world but very insecure at heart. She is a...
122K 4.8K 10
This Ts based on track where Raglak married, Sanskar save Swara, bring her from hospital to save her marriage with Laksh, but SwaSan stunned knowi...