𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐆𝐔𝐄...

By taetaepurpleme

Not an ordinary office romance. (Old cringy work. Read my other books instead, warned you:) ⚡️A Jeon Jungkook... More

01 Newbie
02 Evil
04 Jungkook
05 1:1
06 Wake up
07 Broken
08 Break me again
09 I missed you
10 Back to you
11 Spy
12 Used to it
13 Keep you safe
14 Frustrated
15 Amusement park
16 Gone
17 Don't leave me
18 Where are you
19 Find
20 Start
21 Same here
22 We will
23 The war
24 The truth
25 Breakdown
26 Back home
27 Soon
28 The one for me
Thank you✨💗

03 Paris

1.1K 59 14
By taetaepurpleme

"City of love."

//3//

A week and a half have passed since Jungkook came.
Mr. Jong gave us our second mission.

We had to go for a business trip to Paris, to check for the fashion week there like jungkook's proposal.  Well, it was mine.

Mr. Jong will come along. He will decide who did better during the few days business trip.

"Urghh." I took my heavy suitcase for check-in at the airport.

"Need some help?" Jungkook who already check-in asked me.

"No, Thank You." I pushed away his hands roughly and glared at him.

I will never forget how he helped me last time with the printer and how I ended up being like a liar.
He chuckled and left me alone.

After 12 hours of flight. We finally arrived in Paris.
"Okay crew, go back to your room and rest, I'll see you tomorrow in the lobby at 7:00 am."

"Yes, Mr.Jong."

I took a quick shower and treasured the time by doing researches. I checked for locations, information on the events, and different details that I worked till 3. I have to win Jungkook.

"Shit it's three. I have to sleep."
I quickly went to bed.

Ddu-Du-Ddu-Du

6:15 am, I woke up and yawned.
I hope everything will go well today.
Smiling as I sat up from the bed, I decided to start the day joyfully.

I changed my clothes and pack everything then left for the lobby.

6:55 I arrived 5mins earlier. No risk.
I saw Mr. Jong and I greeted him.

"Good morning Mr.Jong." I bowed politely.

"Morning Yeona, good that you're punctual."

He had a little notebook. Remarking the marks of Jungkook and I. He wrote down something. Probably compliment for me being punctual.

*Yes!* I mentally cheered in my mind.

7:05 am Jungkook finally came.
"Good morning." Jungkook smiled and said.

Mr. Jong shook his head and walked away to the shuttle buses.

"What's wrong with him? Is he on the male period or something?" Jungkook said still fixing his tie.

"Who knows~" I smiled like an idiot because of having a good impression for Mr.Jong and I left Jungkook dumbfounded.

"Where will this banner be placed at? Can you dim the light there? Oh and the music volume." Mr. Jong seemed pretty frustrated as we had been working all day long at the fashion show T-stage.

"Who placed these white roses here!?" Mr. Jong asked a little irritated.

"Ummm me?" Jungkook stood out.

"Do you think these white roses are suitable for our event's theme. Please god, use your brain!" Mr. Jong said, pretty annoyed. He is definitely not in a good mood.

"Changed it before I came here to check tomorrow."
Mr. Jong left.

"Shit, What is wrong with that old man. How romantic white roses are. Plus how will I suppose to know these kinds of things? It's not like I'm a pro at this." Jungkook mumbled loud enough for me to hear as I was standing right next to him.

"Don't you study event planner at University? Oh, and since it's autumn-themed, white might be too bright. I suggest you use some dark color plants."
I said.

"Oh yeah... I studied event planner in U...." jungkook replied and laughed at himself a bit. I didn't really get why he smiled... duh. Just ignore it.

"Ahhhh! Finally!" I stretched out my hands once we got off the taxi. After a long day, we finally arrived at the hotel. Once I stretched, I felt my blood circulating again.

Since it's our last night here, I decided to spend the night walking around Paris. I looked at the beautiful little streets in awe. It had always been my dream to visit Paris. People say Paris is a romantic city. I want to know why.

I took out my vintage camera and took pictures of every corner of the streets.

"Ahhh!" I screamed when someone suddenly covered my eyes with his or her hands from behind.
Is the person a kidnapper or rapist or something.
I kept screaming until he spoke.

"Calm down Yeona. It's just me."
I recognized this sweet voice. Jeon Jungkook.

I put my hand on my chest calming myself down as jungkook was busy admiring the view around us.

"Didn't expect to see you here." He spoke.

"I didn't expect to see you here TOO," I said.

"I just decided to come out and admire this city. It's nice..."

"Well, me too." I saw his eyes sparkling as he looked at the scenery around us. Paris still looks warm and bright in the night.

"Wanna go to the Eiffel tower with me?" Jungkook turned to me.

"Sure... I was planning to go either."

"Let's get it!"
He pulled my arms and walked quickly like a kid going to an ice cream store.

We arrived at the tower. Well. Under it. We sat on a grassy field near the tower. Admiring the beautiful tower in different colors.

"I wish I can live my life to the fullest."
I said out of a sudden. I just felt like saying it, the moment the timing is just perfect for it. I didn't see the jungkook as my enemy for a moment. He was... a friend.

"How?" He replied.

"I came from a wealthy family, with strict rules and no freedom. Until I graduated from university, I left my home. I'm still figuring how to live my life to the fullest. Maybe I should get myself a boyfriend first. Jeez, I'm already 24."

He chuckled.

"I wish my life can be simpler and more peaceful."

"Why?"

"I might have not done the same if I have a second chance."

"What?" I asked, confused.

"If I had accepted the job or not."

"You mean...? Your job now?"

"No, yeona. It's something that happened a long time ago. Not a big deal. Ignore it." He said.

I nodded.

"Sometimes we just shouldn't think about the past right?" Jungkook put his attention on me. Staring at my eyes.

"I mean... the past is the past. It's useless to regret it. We should just learn from it and do our best for now and the future."

He kept staring at me. Not saying a word.
I panicked since he was acting weird.

"Uh... no matter what decision you made in the past is making you regret... I wish you can move on and don't stop fighting for your future..." I said looking at his Bambi's eyes.

His eyes are round and big. Cute and charming.

We stared for a couple more seconds.

Until Jungkook leaned in and kissed my lips.
I was shocked at first, but I replied to his kiss.

It just felt right.

TMI:

Btw, Jungkook with glasses is my weakness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 78K 87
When the future mafia boss, Jeon Jungkook, ends up being roommates with Kim Taehyung, a broke university student who got disowned by his parents for...
70.7K 2.7K 40
[Completed] A hot Taekook FF Thank you for 40k + readers 1st in #btsfanfic. FUCKING #25th in #fanfiction out of 1.45M stories!!!?????? #1st in #rude...
207K 6.4K 42
" You want to live like strangers Mr Jungkook... So let's make it happen... Lets reset everything... Like we never met... Like I never saw you... Lik...
330K 10.4K 37
She liked him, he didn't. Later, he liked her, she didn't. ✧ Cringe & fetus writing, as this was my first ever ff :') ✧ The pictures used in this are...