Lights, Camera, Harry // l.s.

By aussie_direction

❝ I really hope you don't expect me to do anything. Because I won't. I don't care. Cry all you like but when... More

Description
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Announcement
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
100K WHAT?
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Character Ask (TheQuestions)
Character Ask (The Answers Part 1)
Character Ask (The Answers Part 2)
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
important
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Epilogue
The End

Chapter 44

28.3K 1.5K 1.2K
By aussie_direction

here we go, more Larry for ya!

vote / comment <3

.

.

.

Louis’ POV

I was really glad I’d gone to Harry’s to see him when he was sick. He was adorable and he obviously needed help, which I was glad to give.

That morning, I had woken up early. I had looked down at Harry, sleeping soundly on my shoulder as I held him tight. I smiled and stroked his forehead as I tried to move out from underneath him.

Gently, I had moved him and managed to climb out of the bed. I remembered what I had done, though I wasn’t sure whether or not he felt it. I leant in the doorframe and watched him as he slept, wondering what to do. I could have royally fucked everything up.

If he had felt the kiss, I didn’t know what he would think. I still didn’t know if he even liked me or if he thought we were just friends, so if he found out that I’d kissed him and it turned out that he didn’t like me, well, things could get awkward.

So I went into the kitchen and poured him a glass of water, which I took back to the room and placed on the table next to him.

I looked down at him one last time and tucked the blankets tightly around him before giving him one last kiss on the cheek.

It could have been the last time I would have an opportunity to kiss him, because if he felt the kiss last night, our entire relationship could fall apart.

I sighed and left the room, closing the door and grabbing my stuff before leaving the apartment.

.

All day at work, I had been avoiding Harry because I got the feeling that I’d fucked up with the kiss.

When I arrived, Niall was in my dressing room so we hung out and got ready together before heading out for the take.

We walked into the room and I spotted Harry talking to Charl, and I started freaking out inside. I didn’t expect to see him, considering he was sick, so I thought I’d have a couple days to process everything, but no, here he was looking really conflicted as he talked to Charl in what looked like a serious conversation.

He looked confused and upset and my mind immediately jumped to the conclusion that he had felt the kiss and that he didn’t like it.

His eyes were red and his brow furrowed as they spoke about something that was obviously important, so I told Niall I’d see him later and walked over to El and Liam.

I slapped a smile on my face and put my arm around El’s shoulder as I greeted them cheerily. I didn’t want to give her any ideas about us, but I didn’t want to ignore her and make her feel like shit, so I decided to treat her like a sister instead.

All day I threw myself into work, trying to make these scenes as powerful as possible by using my feelings for Harry as a guide.

He just looked so upset and awkward, I couldn’t bare to see him like that, so I decided to keep my distance, since I figured it was my fault he was like that anyway.

I spoke to Niall too, and he said I should fix things, and I knew he was right.

So somehow, I found myself outside his apartment, standing in the hallway as I wondered what the hell I was even doing there.

I paced back and forth, stopping to knock on the door every now and then, but stopping myself before I could do it.

I wondered what he would say about me being there, I wondered about what I would tell him, because I didn’t even know. All I knew was that I wanted to see him, whether that was a good decision or not I don’t know.

I bit my lip as I thought about how he would react to my being here. I thought about whether I should just come right out and apologize, or whether to act like normal and see if he didn’t even recall the kiss.

In the end I decided with that latter, putting on my confident mask as I knocked on the door.

“Coming!” I heard him chime, making me smile.

I heard the rattle of the lock before it swung open to reveal Harry standing there in an apron.

“Sorry, I was just- Louis?” He was smiling as he looked down, but he cut himself of when he looked up and saw that it was me standing there.

“Hi,” I said awkwardly as he left the door half closed and leant against the frame.

“I- Uh, what are you doing here?” He asked, his smile disappearing.

“Um,” my smile faded too when I realised that he wasn’t as happy as I was expecting. “I-I I was just- um, I- never mind.” I finished quickly, turning around as I walked away in embarrassment.

“No! Wait!” Harry called out, stepping into the corridor. “I didn’t mean, like, for you to go. I was just curious!”

I stopped and slowly turned around.

“Please come back,” He repeated, stepping forward with his arms outstretched, a pleading smile on his face.

I nodded and walked back to him, straight into his arms, God knows why, but I did. He hugged me tight and for the first time in 5 years, I felt safe.

“I don’t know,” I whispered against his chest. He pushed me back but kept his hands on my shoulders.

“What?” He asked, searching my face.

“I don’t, uh, know why I’m here.” I explained, looking down. “I just, found myself here, I guess.”

“That’s okay,” he answered with a smile. “Come inside,” He asked me as he opened the door wider. “I was just making dinner, you can stay if you like?”

“Sure,” I replied with a nod as I followed him inside. He shut the door and led the way back to the kitchen as I went over the plan in my head. I needed to act like everything was normal, like nothing had happened last night.

“So, what are you making?” I asked him as I sat at the kitchen bench while Harry went back to the stove.

“Just pasta,” He replied with a smile as he stirred the pot and then grabbed out some tomatoes to make what I thought was the sauce. “Do you like pasta?” He added.

“Yeah,” I answered.

“Great.” He smiled again before turning around so his back was to me.

“You feeling better?” I asked him, trying to make conversation.

“Yeah,” He answered with a nod. “When I woke up, my fever had broken and I felt much better.”

“That’s good.” I smiled back, resting my chin in my hands as I watched him cook, swinging me legs on the chair.

“Thanks, by the way.” He blushed. “For looking after me. It was nice.”

“No problem.” I answered. “It was fine.”

He blushed againand nodded to himself as he added things to the sauce and stirred it.

“I, uh, didn’t see you at work today,” Harry mentioned, making my face drop. I was really hoping he wouldn’t bring that up.

“Uh, yeah.” I replied. “I was a bit busy today.”

He turned back around and I noticed his eyes were still red and he sniffled a bit.

“Are you sure you’re feeling better?” I asked, concerned. “Because you look-”

“Are you avoiding me?” He cut me off, a pained look in his eyes.

He put his hands on the bench as he stood opposite me and leant forward, making me lean back in shock.

“N-No,” I stammered, trying to smile and make it more convincing.

“Louis, you wouldn’t even look at me.” He reasoned and I felt so guilty.

“I-I,” I tried, but I didn’t know what to say.

“Why?” He whispered, leaning in even closer as I found myself also leaning in to him.

The words became stuck in my throat as my mouth opened but stayed silent. My eyes went wide and I instantly felt terrible for making him upset.

“W-What?” I tried to cover it up but it was obvious I had been caught out.

“You weren’t that busy today,” He pressed. “I was in the same scenes as you.”

Shit.

I gulped and tried to think of something, but nothing would come into my head as I wracked my brain.

“Did I do something wrong?” He whispered, his eyes wet as he stared at me. “I-I thought we were, I don’t know, and now you don’t want to talk to me?”

“No of course not!” I reassured him, putting my hands over his. “You haven’t done anything.”

“Then what’s happening?” He asked, suddenly pulled back and throwing his hands in the air. “I really like hanging out with you, and now all of a sudden you don’t want anything to do with me?”

“It’s not like that,” I replied. “I-I I don’t know why.” I explained. “I just felt… I don’t even know.”

I watched him for some kind of reaction, but for the first time, he was unreasonable.

“I didn’t mean to avoid you,” I whispered as he leant back to where he was before, hovering over the bench close to my face.

“It hurt, Louis.” He confessed, looking down with wet eyes.

“I-I’m sorry.” I answered.

“Because I care about you,” He pressed. “I-I thought you cared about me too.”

“I-I do,” I confessed as our faces inched closer and closer.

“You do?”

“I do.” I confirmed, giving his hands a squeeze. “And it won’t happen again.”

He smiled at that and his eyes lit up. I don’t know where my heir of confidence came from, but I was grateful and decided to go with it.

“It won’t?” he asked.

“Nope,” I reassured him. “I-I don’t want to lose you.”

“You won’t.” He promised, his voice barely above a whisper as I watched the emotion in his eyes.

“And you wanna know something?” He asked, his eyes flicking to my lips before he looked back at my eyes.

I nodded as he licked his lips briefly and brought a hand up under my chin.

“Y-Yesterday,” He stammered. “When you were, um, i-in bed with me. I, uh, I know what- um, what you did. I mean, I, uh, I felt the k-kiss, a little, its kinda hazy, but I know that it, um, happened.”

I gulped, bracing myself for his reaction.

“Um, and I was wondering, if, uh, if I could- maybe, um, do it again?” He asked nervously.

I froze, not sure I heard him correctly. I was sure he would hate me for doing it, but this reaction was definitely better.

I nodded slowly as he leant in and ever so gently moved his hand to the back of my neck as he pulled our lips together.

It was soft and sweet and so much better than the previous one now he was kissing back. We moved in sync as we kissed over the kitchen bench in Harry’s dingy apartment.

He pulled back with a grin before leaning back in for another peck. He stood up straight and grinned at me as he bit his lip and turned back around to the stove.

“I probably shouldn’t burn dinner.” He laughed, which I joined in on as I reached up and touched my lip, my head spinning with happiness.

“Yeah,” I answered. “I’m hungry.”

He chuckled a little and I smiled at his back, my face turning red at the memory of what we just did.

I had no idea what it meant or where it left us, but I liked it.

I played with my fingers, as I looked down, unable to stop grinning. My life was finally coming together.

After years of heartbreak and disappointment, the incredible boy cooking me dinner and finally been able to show me real happiness.

.

prepare yourselves for next chapter, you're finally gonna see some of Louis' past and why he is the way he is......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 174 16
Harry and Louis have the perfect relationship. They laugh together, cry together, kiss and dance together. They're in heaven. Behind closed doors. I...
1.2M 40.1K 90
In which Harry is a gucci model and singer and Louis is an unknown gay Instagram model [ Highest Ranking #17 in fan fiction] copyrights ©guccifather
286K 9.6K 45
when louis finally comes home, harry isn't waiting. over the past four years, both of their lives have completely changed -- but maybe the feelings a...
35.1K 2.3K 28
» 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎 « Cᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ʙʏ ᴀʟʙᴇʀᴛ [ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: @prince-charminx] "Every decision we make has a consequence, every path we take leads us...