✔Mini Us? • [BTS]

By KSBBAA18

♚ Stalwart - Purple you BTS awards in Van category ♚ ❛ You are Me!! ❜ Jin screamed when he saw a tall cute b... More

1. Transform
2. Where do you came from?
3. Practice Time.
4.Secrets
5. Amusement Park
6. Peace
7.Cooking disaster
8. Shopping Mall
9. Fan Meeting
10. Hello! We are Mini BTS!
11. Beach
12. Waves
13. Dream
14. MAMA
15. Family
16. Family pt.2
17. Seoul = Christmas
18. Yoongi
19. Day care
20. Never doing that
21.Taking care of a Baby~
22. Award + Birthday?
23. Kindergarten
24. First day at schools ~
25. Taking care feat.Jin
26. Grocery shopping feat.Jin.
27. Kookie's desire
28.The Mcdonalds
29. Hibernation
30.Field Trip
31. Adventure
32. Lost?
33. Kookie's Day out
34. Normal Weekdays
35. Petting Zoo
36. When your in trouble
38.Treats or Dentist
39. Sports day
40. Power out
41. Our sweet Tae
42. Babies Day out
43. BBQ
44 .Orange Fight
45.Rose Petals
Questions part!
Answers!!
46. Tooth Fairy
47 . Gift shop
SPECIAL EPISODE! !
SPECIAL EPISODE PT. 2!!!
48 . Wizard Nightmare
49. Last Goodbye
Final : Coming back to you!
Appreciation and Words

37. Lesson time

1.1K 53 18
By KSBBAA18

At BTS'S Dorm

"KOOKIE!!!" Jimin screams but  Kookie runs for his life. Jungkook just stand there while holding Chim on his arms.

'Kookie!!! Come back!!' Chim calls but Kookie doesn't hear Chim's calling and ran.

"Let him go and relax. Have some tea?" Jin sips on his tea and crosses his legs.

Soon, Jimin caught Kookie and bought him to the living room. He took the pencils and gave Kookie the pencil but he throws the pencil and humps.

"Why won't you write!" Jimin ask but Kookie turns away.

"Jimin, gave up. Enough." Jin slides the tea cup to Jimin and nods.

"Ah...fine!!" Jimin says and takes tea cup and sips on it.

'Ggukie!!! Up!' Kookie points at Jungkook. Chim runs to Jimin who was viciously drinking tea.

Jungkook picks up Kookie and he whispers something on to Jungkook's ear.

"No you can't do that." Jungkook says out loud as everyone in the living room stares at two Kookie's.

"What is it?" Jimin ask but Jungkook hesitate to answer him.

"Oh! Come on come on!! I'm not afraid you know!!"Jin out brust and Chim giggles.

"Uh..you sure about that,hyung?" Jungkook frowns and Jin inhales.

"Of course!" He says proudly and Jungkook stares at Kookie before doing what he was told.

Jungkook slowly walks to Jimin and puts Kookie on his shoulder before running to a safe distance.

"Jungkook...why did y- YAH!!!" Jimin screams when Kookie bites down on Jimin's head.

Chim gasp and Jin's eyes popped out.

'Bawd! Mini bawd!' Kookie blabbes and Chim quickly shoos Kookie away from Jimin's shoulder.

'Awre you okawy...' Chim ask Jimin who nods slowly,still holding his head.

"I'm not going to play with you or buy you stuffs,Kookie." Kookie stop waddling when Jimin's word reaches him. He turns back with a pouting face but Jimin was determined and picked up Chim before leaving.

'No...gift....no..... toy...no....story...........' Jin stares at the small figure with pitiful eyes. Kookie turns around to Jin as tears filled up.

'WAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!'

***********************************

"Ah..Kookie it's okay! We'll talk with Jimin." J-Hope pats Kookie as he cries on Jungkook's shoulder,soaking his shirt with tears.

"Ah...what a mess." Namjoon held his head and shakes his head slowly.

"YAH! I'M THE ONE WHO SHOULD BE SAD! I SPILLED MY TEA ON MY EXPENSIVE RUG!!!! NOW I HAVE TO WASH IT!!!!" Jin roars up but Suga made a disgusted face.

"Come on, let's talk with Jimin. " Taehyung suggest and rest of them nods.

***********************************

"Yah...Jimin-ah,come on. Forgive Kookie. His just a kid." Namjoon knocks but no response.

"Park Jimin!  Come out! Or I'm gonna throw all your jams out!!" Suga yells but another yell came from inside.

"DON'T YOU FREAKING DARE, SUGA-HYUNG!!!"

"It works!" Suga cheers in silent before walking back to his room.

"Yah, Jimin-ah,  come on don't be so mad at the little one. Looks his crying and making the living room a sea..." J-Hope points out but a scoff could be heard.

"STEP A SIDE, PEASANTS!" Jin clears the way and walks in.

He inhales and knocks viciously.

"PARK JIMIN! IF YOU DON'T OPEN THIS DOOR ON THE COUNT OF THREE! IMMA GONNA THROW YOU AND KOOKIE IN A ROOM UNTIL YOU TWO PATCH UP!! AND BUY ME A RUG, YOU PEASANT!! BECAUSE OF YOUR WORDS I SPILLED MY FREAKING TEA!!!!" Jin yells and a small desert wool flew by them.

"Hyung...are you only here for your rug?" Jungkook ask and Jin proudly nods.

"Of course!" Jungkook bite his fist and fake cries but Kookie's actually crying snapped him back.

Kookie demands to put him down and he waddles to the door.

'Mini. ....' He slams his small soft hands on the door as tears dripping from his face.

But no response came from the other side.

'Mini....me sowwy. ..' Kookie's tears didn't stop as it melts everyone's heart expect of Jin who's furious about his rug.

"Come on. .Jimin will understand later. Come on, let Taetae give you a lift!" Taehyung offers. At first Kookie refused but after staying there for ten minutes, he gave up. He slowly waddles to Taehyung and curles up into his arms.

"His tired." Jungkook says and went back to his room to bring blankets.

************************************

Meanwhile, Jimin were hugging Chim tightly when Kookie was knocking, he wanted to open the door and comfort the little one but his was mad as well.

'Chim Chim. ..' Chim slowly caresses Jimin's head and stares art him with big eyes.

"I'm not a bad person...right?" Jimin ask and looks up as the Chim with tears in eyes.

Chim shakes his head to no.

'You are the best!!' Chim hugs him and Jimin pats his back.

"Ah...I'm being such a stupid now. Let's go and talk to Kookie." Jimin wipes his eyes before going out before picking up Chim.

************************************

"Kookie!! I forgive you~~~" Jimin chrips but J-Hope and Taehyung gestures him to keep quiet.

"Opps..." He stuck his tongue out and slowly walks towards them. J-Hope lightly punches Jimin.

"Yah! Ya were too mean to him. Look, how much he cried." J-Hope whispers and Jimin nods.

"That's why I'm guilty." Chim ran to Kookie and hugs him before laying beside him.

"Aigoo~" Taehyung and J-Hope cooes.

"I'll be here. You two can leave. Thank you, for taking care of Kookie." Jimin lightly bows at them before returning to the mini's.

************************************

"JIMIN! WE ARE GOING OUT TO BUY JIN-HYUNG'S NEW RUG!! YOUR STAYING HOME! TAKE CARE!" J-Hope yells and Jimin thumbs up.

"Aigoo...you two looks so cute while sleeping." He pokes both of Kookie's and Chim's cheeks.

Soon, Kookie wakes up and saw Chim was holding him, he was sleeping till then. He looks up and saw Jimin was back facing him.

He gulps and slowly gets down from the couch. But his baby butt bumped on the clear floor.

Jimin heard that small thud and turned around to find Kookie was rubbing his butt.

"Oh you woke up?" Kookie's breath hitched and he slowly turns around. He saw Jimin was smiling at him. He steps back but Jimin gestures him to come closer to him.

"Come here. I'm not mad anymore." Kookie slowly steps closer and Jimin picks him up before putting him on his lap.

"Don't be too aggressive,okay?" Kookie's nods and smiles at Jimin. Jimin smiles back.

While they were giggling and drawing, the front door opened widely.

"AYOOOOO!  I BOUGHT MY NEW RUG!!!!AND NOONE GONNA DROP ANYTHING ON THAT!!!" Jin yells as he enters the house.

"Ah...same old same old."

                       __________

Extra

Author-nim: Hello!  Hi! I'm back again! How was everyone!  I hope everyone was okay! I'm Author-nim back at your service with my new co-host.

Lil meow meow: why the fuck I'm still here?

Author-nim: Well,  you are my new co-host. Look, you got a name plate too.

Lil meow meow: your joking, right? No fucking way...

Author-nim: yes way.

Lil meow meow: OH MY fucking God. ..
.
.
.
.
.
.
. Wait what will be my payment?

Author-nim: good question. Well, I decided to give ya more attention and affection what ya deserve. Sounds good huh?

Lil meow meow: No thank you. I don't need your attention or affection. I need my sleep and Kumamon.

Author-nim: fine! Ya can sleep!

Lil meow meow: OH fuck!! Thank fucking you!!!

Author-nim: Well,sorry!! We couldn't bring anyone today! Everyone is busy! With Jin's new rug. So, hopefully! We will bring someone in the next chapter!  Till then stay well! Bai bai!

Author-nim luvs her kids.💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Lil meow meow: *in his sleep* me loves sleep too!!

Author-nim: *sighs*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.2K 931 20
1st place winner - Map of the Soul Awards (JHS Category) 2019 1st place winner - BTS Light Awards 2019 (JHS Category) 2019 The lightsticks from fans...
tease By amber

Fanfiction

175K 11.5K 34
"you're a tease, baby." jikook © yoongisparks
208K 4.7K 103
𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐁𝐓𝐒' 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲 She's still a short, young and talented Kpop idol, apart of one of the biggest Kpop groups, Bts. But now we are going to...
784K 23.2K 54
Park Jimin a very cute, handsome and sexy boy who is very jolly and sensitive. Jeon Jeongguk the hottest playboy of all with his friends Kim Namjoon...