The Fear (The Walking Dead...

Oleh jinx1996

Kat is the eldest daughter of Hershel and the rock of the Greene family. Through thick and thin she has kept... Lebih Banyak

Katherine Greene
The Fear
Prologue - Never Again
Chapter 1 - A Hunting Accident
Chapter 2 - Sacrificed
Chapter 3 - Gravestone Pyramid
Chapter 4 - Cherokee Rose
Chapter 5 - F-100
Chapter 6 - Our Secret
Chapter 7 - Only A Matter Of Time
Chapter 8 - Working Things Out
Chapter 9 - Echoes
Chapter 10 - Stay With Her
Chapter 11 - You're Afraid
Chapter 12 - Finding Hope
Chapter 13 - Ticking Time Bomb
Chapter 14 - Distractions
Chapter 15 - Broken
Chapter 16 - Judge and Jury
Chapter 17 - Executioner
Chapter 18 - Walking In Tandem
Chapter 19 - Plague Of The Dead
Chapter 20 - Regroup
Chapter 21 - Not A Democracy
Hello
Chapter 22 - Place To Place
Chapter 23 - Picking Them Off
Planning
Chapter 24 - Safer
Daryl Dixon... Death?
Chapter 25 - A Calf Named Abbey
Chapter 26 - Going To Be Fine
Chapter 27 - Should Be Interesting
Chapter 28 - Minced
Future
Chapter 29 - Split Second
Chapter 30 - Three
Chapter 31 - Lil' Ass-Kicker
Chapter 32 - Beyond The Fences
Chapter 33 - It's Not That Easy
Chapter 34 - Nothing Of Consequence
Chapter 34 - Liars, Thugs, and Cowards
Chapter 35 - Gone
Chapter 36 - Retaliation
Chapter 37 - Hold On
Chapter 38 - Warm Shadow
Help
Chapter 39 - Yes
Chapter 40 - Be Careful
Chapter 41 - The Stand
Chapter 42 - Big Spot
Chapter 43 - Raining Down
Chapter 44 - Contaminated
Chapter 45 - Fever
Chapter 46 - Elderberries
Jesus Saviours Negan and more
Chapter 47 - The Symptoms
Chapter 48 - Shock and Fear
Chapter 49 - Calm Before The Storm
Chapter 50 - Liar
Chapter 51 - Exit
Chapter 52 - We Go Left
Chapter 53 - Home
Chapter 54 - Have Faith
Chapter 55 - Camps
Chapter 56 - Polaroids
Chapter 57 - Train Tracks
Chapter 58 - Vicious Creatures
Chapter 59 - Just Gone
Chapter 60 - Escape
Chapter 61 - Not Again
Chapter 62 - Peace
Chapter 63 - Missing
Chapter 64 - Amazing Grace
Season 9/10
Chapter 65 - Always Moving
Chapter 66 - Rust and Bone
Chapter 67 - Unluckiest of Lucky Charms
Chapter 68 - There
Chapter 69 - Alexandria
Chapter 70 - Shower
Chapter 71 - Have A Beer
Chapter 72 - Have Another Beer
Chapter 73 - Jump
Chapter 74 - Control Who Lives Here
Chapter 75 - This Is Them
Chapter 76 - What's Your Fear?
Cover Change
Chapter 77 - Too Many
Chapter 78 - And Then They Came
Chapter 79 - Someday It Will Be Useful
Chapter 80 - An Eye for an...?

Beta and Other Things

3K 48 15
Oleh jinx1996

Yes I saved Martinez. I love him. I doubt I'll keep him around forever but I just felt like never seeing him again wasn't a good end to his character for my book.

So look. I still don't know if I will end my book by killing Kat off or not. Mostly because the show is still going and I can still see her in it. And I definitely want her around for Negan and for the time jump. But I think my point to her character is creating someone who is nearly perfect for that world. Like she believes that Daryl or Rick or Carol or Glenn or even Jesus will be there at the end. Like if anyone can survive they can but slowly the people on her "safe" list start to decline and she'd realise that no one is really safe but what she doesn't realise is that she could very well be there at the end as well. Like since the beginning she adapted well and although she goes through losses she never thought she'd be able to pull out of she does. And Daryl is one of the few people who can see this. Like Sasha being worried she would do something rash a couple chapters back but Daryl was adamant that she'd be fine. And I want Negan to see that as well. Like even Rick feels like he has to watch her sometimes.

So with that being said if she does ever die I don't want it to be by walkers. And if it is it won't be from being over run or anything it would be more like a suicide sacrificial thing maybe after she realises that she could be the last man standing and she doesn't want that.

So Beta. I love Beta, anyone else? Like I'll be fine if he dies unlike Negan who I want around always but I just find him really interesting and I want to know more. Now I spoke about making Jesus someone who Kat knew before the outbreak. That's still a possibility but now I'm wondering if I should make it Beta instead? I can't do it with both because they've come so far from geogia and it would be a bit much you know? So I was thinking (big maybe here it only just came to me and I'll have to think on it but I want some opinions as well) that maybe Beta is Mike Kats ex she mentioned a few times.

I won't make it sappy or anything it would be more like a slow reveal that he was an asshole to her back when she was in college and very controlling etc. until eventually she just left when she graduated and never went back. But she never would have told her dad or Beth but Maggie had met Mike and didn't like him so maybe the truth of it is only revealed after Hershel and Beths deaths because she finally felt it was safe to talk about it. So when Beta comes into she would be out with Daryl, Connie and Lydia and he would freeze a bit when he saw her and she would be confused but he never removed the mask so she didn't recognise him especially because she wouldn't be expecting it. But then later on he'll do something that kinda makes her go "what the fuck" and then he'll take off the mask and she'll realise. She'd be a little scared at first and everyone else would be confused but then she'd quickly snap out of it and just be angry.

Is it too much? I don't know. I wrote this super cool Beta scene in advance that may not even work with the show once I see what they do with it but I love it and with this back story it would make it extra cool. But yeah. I don't know if it's just too much and I should just stick with her knowing Jesus or what. But she definitely won't know both of them before hand.

If his name is ever revealed I might change it I don't know and there's clearly something wrong with his face that we don't really know about yet so when that's revealed depending on what it is or how it happened maybe Kat was responsible? Who knows. Big maybe's just throwing it out there to gage a reaction.

I've also decided I won't be technically doing a sequel to this. If I need to create another book when I reach the chapter limit I will, but it'll just be called Part 2. 

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

65.4K 1.9K 36
Rachel Ebony, a girl who is stuck in the world of the undead. She was alone at the start, but of course, that didn't phase her any. She didn't want t...
Lucille . c.g Oleh jenni

Fiksi Penggemar

449K 13.6K 36
-in the separation of her father, lucille finds herself amongst his future enemies • seasons: six, seven, & eight • lucille is changed from his wife...
1.6K 39 6
The zombie Apocolypse could not have come at a worse time for the Grimes/Dixon family. by geekygirl699 on ao3
Side-by-Side Oleh CJ

Fiksi Penggemar

90.1K 2.2K 38
SQUEAL TO TOGETHER From the quarry, to the CDC, then the farm, to the prison, Rick and his group have survived through it. Losing many, from walkers...