Let Me Love You >>

By TornadoJal

You are in possession of Nick. You are a robot designed to help Nick out with his family and his personal pr... More

Author's Note
A New Begining
The Mistake
Bully Problems
Stitches
Jealousy
The Fazbear Killer
The Nightmare
The Hospital
Evil Springtrap
Another Mistake
Another Mistake: Part Two
'My Little Brave [A/C]'
My Big Bunny
The Incident
Another Lie To Be Told
The Lie That Died
The Nightmare is Real
Kidnapped
Home Again
His Wonderful Secret
His Wonderful Secret: Part Two
The Untold Truth
I Don't Wanna Lose You Too
My Happiest Day Ever
I Will Never Let You Go (Dark Ending Part 1)
You Won't Leave Me, RIGHT!? (Dark Ending Part 2)
I Won't Feel Alone, Ever Again (Dark Ending Part 3)
Together Forever (Dark Ending The Final Part)
Small Update...
Thanksgiving Special canceled
A Big Update
A Fresh Start {WARNING... 🍋🍋🍋 }
First Day

Hide and Seek

2.8K 55 105
By TornadoJal

A/N

I know in the story it states that the next scene takes place a few weeks later but I decided to make this next scene happen on Saturday.

Also minor swear warning.

[Y/N] POV

I wake up feeling the urge to go to the bathroom.

I start to get up and walk towards the bathroom.

I go to the bathroom and do my business. (How do you do this, I don't know)

I hear noises come from behind me.

I start to freak out because Nick, Deliah and Springtrap are asleep.

Well that's what I thought until I turned around as he made a scary screech noise that scared that crap outta me.

I let out a cute 'eep' as I jumped.

"Aww, did I scare my little [A/C] (Animatronic Character)?" Springtrap asks me.

"What? Ha! No!" I say denying that he scared the life outta me.

"Oh, come on! I know I scared ya'!" He said.

"Ughh! Yeah, you got me!" I finally admit.

We both walk out of the bathroom as we see Deliah on the phone with someone.

"Is that Harry? Are we gonna go to his house today?" I ask enthusiastically.

Then I started to remember what happened yesterday when Springtrap almost hurt me and caused me to faint.

I never want that to happen again.

I look at Springtrap sadly.

"You know what never mind! I don't wanna go his house today!" I say nervously.

"Besides, [Y/N], it's my dad, not Harry!" She answers.

"What a relief!" I say.

Springtrap looks at me sadly.

"Why don't you wanna go to Harry's house today?" He asks.

"Well, you know, I-I just don't wanna go to his house! That's all!" I say nervously.

"[Y/N], I know that's not the real reason why!" Springtrap says.

He looked a little mad, but I know he just wanted me to tell him the real reason why I didn't want to go to his house.

"Look just tell, me! I won't get mad! I promise!" He says.

"Fine, it's about what happened yesterday. That's why I don't wanna go. I don't you to freak out all over again." I admit.

"[Y/N], I promise I will never ever try to do what I did yesterday again! Now, just go sit down with Deliah, I'll be right back!" He says.

"OK." I say.

I'm glad to hear that he is trying his hardest to not freak out like he did yesterday.

What if he's just saying that!

What if something has been getting on his back about!

Springtrap's POV

I walk around the corner and watch as [Y/N] and Deliah sit at the table as they talk to each other.

I'm so glad to see my two girls getting along.

All of a sudden one of those spirits from my nightmare show up next to me!

Well, this can't go bad!

"What are you doing here? Can't you see I'm busy!?" I say to the spirit.

I notice that a few more have showed up as well.

"Hey, didn't you hear me!?" I say loudly again.

I start to worry as the gang up on me.

"Please, stop! I'm not doing anything wrong!" I say.

I cower by the wall as [Y/N] and Deliah notice me, shoot!

"Springtrap, you OK?" [Y/N] asks.

"Yep! Everything is fine!" I say nervously.

[Y/N]'s POV

"Cool, because Deliah said we were gonna play hide and seek! Do you wanna play, too?" I ask excited to play.

"Yeah, how about I seek and you two hide!" He says.

"OK!" I exclaimed happily.

Springtrap starts to count.

Deliah told me that she was gonna hide in the cupboard in the bathroom!

She had also told me that whoever hides the longest gets a triple chocolate chip cookie.

I had to win because I really wanted to try that cookie.

So, I was gonna hide under her bed!

It was the perfect hiding place.

I slide perfectly under the bed as I hear Springtrap finish counting.

He started searching for us.

I heard Deliah getting found almost immediately.

I kept hidden.

"Hey, Deliah, you can wait on the couch while I look for [Y/N]." I hear him say.

"OK." She agrees.

"Springtrap almost immediately comes inside the room.

I was scared because I just realized this so familiar to a nightmare I had a couple of nights ago.

I was running from something.

It had to have been Springtrap because that's who I was scared of in my dream.

I was running around the house hearing his voice a lot more loud and rough and raspy as he called my name.

There was no where to run so I hid under the bed but, I woke up before I could find out what happened to me next.

I watch as Springtrap walked around, looking for me, inside the room.

All I could see was his feet walking.

I try not to think about my nightmare.

Besides it was something that had happened in the past.

All of a sudden I felt a hard tug on my foot that pulled my out from under the bed.

I couldn't help but get scared.

Even though, it my sweet Springtrap that pulled me out I could only imagine the evil, nightmarish Springtrap from my dreams coming to get me.

"I found you!" He yelled.

Him yelling only made it seem like he really was the nightmarish one.

"Do you know what that means?!" He said loudly again.

What if this is the nightmarish Springtrap.

Springtrap doesn't notice but I start to cry.

"No. Triple. Chocolate. Chip. Cookies." He said in a humorous way.

He laughs as I still has a hold of my leg.

I stare up at him in total fear.

He stops laughing once he sees me crying.

"Hey! [Y/N], what's wrong?" He asks me.

He lets go of my leg as he kneels by me.

"I-I've been h-having horrible n-nightmares, and I-I don't know! I-I thought you w-were actually going to h-hurt me for a s-second." I say, still crying.

Although I was trying to cheer myself up.

He looks at me in fear as if he was worried about something.

Which would be reasonable.

"Wait, what?!" He says.

I sit up quickly.

"D-don't worry about it! I-I'm fine now! R-really! It-It's nothing! I promise." I stutter.

"OK! [Y/N], you need to tell me what is happening in these horrible nightmares. Where is it at? Who's in it and what are they doing to make it such a nightmare." He asked me worried.

I knew I shouldn't have told him!

"Look, I-I really don't feel comfortable talking about it. Please?" I say.

"I'm sick and tired of you keeping secrets from me! I know your nightmare has to have something to do with me! Doesn't it?!" He yells at me.

"Please, I hate it when you yell." I say.

He ignores my statement.

"I'm your boyfriend now! Don't you think I should get to know what's going on in your life!?" He yells at me again.

"I-?" I try to speak.

"First it's those bullies at Deliah's school and now you had a nightmare about me and don't wanna even bother to tell me what it's about?!" He yells again.

I started to cry again.

He grabs my shoulders with force.

"You better tell me right now! Or else!" He says.

He calms himself down and notices me crying into my palms.

He releases his grip on my shoulders.

"[Y/N], I'm so sorry! I-?" He said but I stopped him before he could say anything else.

"N-No, you're r-right! I'm a horrible g-girlfriend! Not t-telling you w-what's going on in-in my life! It's my j-job to tell you everything! I'm so so-sorry!" I cried.

"[Y/N], it's not your fault! It-it's mine! I snapped and I shouldn't have!" He says.

I move my hands getting ready to wipe my eyes but Springtrap wipes them for me.

I look up at him.

"I'm sorry. Here, how about you and Deliah hang out for a little bit and I'll come out there as soon as possible, OK?" He asks me as he moves his hands.

"OK." I say.

He made sure I was out the door and then closes it behind me.

Springtrap's POV

I stare at the door sadly.

I can't believe I yelled at [Y/N] again!

Does she hate me now?

She has to.

She loves me so much to tell me she thought she was horrible girlfriend.

But, she doesn't know that I love her so much.

She also doesn't know that it wasn't her fault.

I see the spirits come back.

What do they want, now?!

"She looks really sad... I think she's starting to see the real you." It said.

Could she be afraid of me?

"I know!" I yell.

"I'm losing her!" I sobbed.

"You're finally right about something. Never thought I'd see the day. After all, it"s only a matter of time before she finds out  the thing you really are... and after that she'll be so disgusted, she'll shudder at just the tought of you!" They say.

I look down.

That can't happen!

I can't lose her!

Not, now!

"No-no! You're wrong!" I yell.

"Listen here! I'm a FLUFFY BUNNY, damn it! She'll never ever know anything else about me but that! And she'll never need to know." I yell at them.

I start to walk out of the room.

"Now, excuse me! I'm going to see my girlfriend.

[Y/N]'s POV

"Hey, Deliah!" I wave.

I sit on the couch with Deliah as Nick comes in the room.

"Hi, [Y/N]! Is everything OK? I heard yelling." She asks me.

"Yeah, what's wrong, [Y/N]? Your eyes are so wet." Nick asks me.

"Yeah, let's just say Springtrap got little angry, that's all." I say as I wipe my eyes.

"What did he do?" Deliah asked.

"He just yelled at me, nothing too bad." I say.

I don't see it but Springtrap watches from afar.

"He did what?!" Nick said worried.

"No, he's not a bad person! He just get's a little angry sometimes!" I exclaimed.

Deliah looks at me very nervously.

"I'm not sure about this." Nick says.

"What are you talking about?" I ask.

"I just feel like he's hiding something." Nick says.

"Springtrap may be wierd but isn't everyone in their own way!" I chuckle.

"Look, all I'm saying is to just be careful!" He says.

"Fine, Nick!" I say.

Two Hours Later...

I sit at the kitchen table.

"Alright, guys! Time for bed!" Nick says.

"Aww, but dad it's Saturday!" Deliah whined.

"I know but you need rest. You too, [Y/N]!" Nick says.

"OK, Nick!" I say.

I start to walk to the couch then I stop to see Springtrap making the couch as if it were a bed.

"What are you doing, Springtrap?" I ask.

"[Y/N]! I made you your own bed! Do-do you like it?" He asks me.

"Springtrap, you didn't have to do that." I say.

"Yes, I did! I've been giving you hell all week! You deserve atleast a bed!" He says.

"Don't say that! You haven't been giving me hell! You've just been getting a little angry at me, that's all!" I say.

He walks over to me.

"I know and I feel so bad about everything that I've done to you this week!" He says.

I hold onto his hands as we looked at eachother.

"You know one thing you've done to me that has made more thankful than ever." I say.

"What could that possibly be?" He asks.

"Being able to comfort me every day, sure you may have gotten angry but you're also the person who cheers me up, too. I love you for that!" I say.

"Y-you do?" He asked.

"Yes! Ofcourse!" I say.

I walk over and lay down on my bed that Springtrap had made me.

He follows me as he tucks me in.

"Just, please! Try not to yell anymore. I hate seeing you like that." I say as I put my hand on his cheek.

"Ofcourse, I promise, I'll try as hard as I can!" He says.

"As long as you are actually trying as hard as you can." I say.

I slowly try to retreat my hand from Springtrap's cheek but he pulls my arm behind his head and kisses me.

"I love you, Springtrap!" I say.

"I love you, too, [Y/N]." He says.

Springtrap leaves the room as I fall asleep.

Finally I can get some rest and I know tomorrow will be a better day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.4K 1.4K 35
You are a young girl, 17. Your mother died a month or two ago and it's only been you and your father in a cramp apartment. Your mother and father wor...
11.9K 94 45
If you haven't read just a robot then I recommend you do if you haven't. This story is the perspective of SpringTrap and is quest to find his father...
7.5K 54 21
Note: THIS IS A VERY BAD STORY, this was the first one I ever wrote. I may rewrite later. Im just a kid thats obsessed with this comic but ran out of...
7.3K 196 9
After your friend's death, (ruled out as suicide), you, the reader, go to investigate. The moment you set foot on that wretched property, your life w...