You're Not Even My Type

By realspills

17-year-old, Serenity Nicole Newton, isn't the typical teenagers that likes guys older than her. Even though... More

2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:
11:
12:
13:
14:
15:
16:
17:
18:
19:
20:
21:
22:
23:
24
25
26:
27
28:
29:
30:
31:
32:
33:
34
35
36:
37:
38:
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
UPDATE!

1:

56.8K 1K 711
By realspills

Serenity Nicole Newton

"Sire get yo big ass off me!" I shouted as he woke me up by jumping on top of me. "Get on my nerves man I swear."

"Get up baby sis!" He said starting to lift me up so i held onto him tight. 

"Sire..." I whined getting very aggravated. "Please put me down, you know how I am when I get woken up."

"Shut up, it's time for school." He said sitting me down at the bottom of the steps. "Besides you know you gotta catch that bus."

I rolled my eyes, "Maybe if you would just fix my baby already. I wouldn't have to." I mumbled walking into the kitchen where my step-dad Daniel and my mom, Nicole was kissing.

"Who Cammy?" He asked speaking about my 2010 Chevy Camaro. 

"Yes Cammy big head." I said squinting my eyes at him. "Okay at this point, y'all might as well eat each other face off."

They laughed and pulled away shaking their head, "Good morning Serenity."

"Morning newly weds." I said hugging them both. "Still not out the honeymoon stage I see."

"Oh no." She said kissing him again.

"Damn Pops, they really love our lips." Sire said doing the duck lips. I laughed and shook my head.

"Shut up, so ugly."

"If I was you Sire I would take her car back home." Daniel said making my eyes widen.

"WHAT!" I shouted smiling extra big.

"Pops, you can never hold shit." 

"Watch your mouth Sire." Mama said giving him a stern look.

"Ma I'm 20. I'm grown."

"Not to grown to get an ass whooping, so like I said watch your mouth Sire and I won't say it again." 

"Forget all that." I said flagging her off. "Car! Key!" I said jumping on his back.

"Man here." He said pulling them out his pocket.

I grabbed them and gave him a big ole kiss on his cheek, "Come on baby sis chill." He said laughing as I got down.

"Oou, i gotta text Valencia." I said running all the way to my room.

"Wh-"

"BITCH CAMMY IS NOW BACK IN MY HANDS!" I said doing my little happy dance. "Bitch we can turn up now. Pull up to school bumping."

"And shit on them dumb ass hoes bestie." Valencia said making me laugh.

"I guess Valencia." I said walking into my closet. "What you wearing?"

"Mm...a crop top and sweats. I don't feel like popping out."

"Mm...naw not that type of day for me." I said looking at my instagram notification that just popped up. "Man fuck him."

"Who? Lorenzo?" Valencia asked speaking on my ex boyfriend. 

"Yea him." I grumbled sadly. "I miss him sometimes, but I just keep go down that road again."

"I mean bestie, I say y'all should just talk..." She said stopping when I rolled my eyes. "Bitch...don't do that. Let's be honest here...why did y'all break up Serenity?"

I sighed and thought back on our relationship. I dated Lorenzo since I was 15 and we broke up on my 17th birthday. I don't know why we broke up, we just weren't not really happy, so we came to a mutual agreement to just end our relationship. Lorenzo stated he was starting to get depressed, not really wanting to feel like I was the cause, I left... I miss us, I really do. We would laugh and have fun with each other all the time. Lorenzo was just my best friend.

"Bitch cause he wasn't happy." I said grabbing my black tank crop top. 

"Why though?" Valencia asked making me scrunch my face up and shrug.

"I don't know. He claimed he was depressed and since he pulled some shit like breaking up with me on my birthday I didn't give a fuck to ask."

"Exactly bitch, y'all been broken up for 3 months and he looks more and more depressed. He needs you Serenity, if not together than as his best friend again..."

"Okay Valencia, you're right." I said hanging up the phone tired of hearing about the situation. I ignored her facetime calls and walked in my bathroom to take a shower.

As I was doing my hair my brother just walked in my room, "Sire...I could've been naked."

"Then your door would've been locked." He sat on the edge of my bed and chuckled. "Where you THINK your going looking like that?"

"Sire, don't trip." I said laughing putting my hair in a big bun. I had on my black crop top, my camo bomber jacket, ripped light washed Miss Me pants, and my camo slip on vans.

"You thirst trapping!" He exclaimed making me mug him.

"I am not! I can go put on one of my mini skirt."

He sighed, "Never mind. That's coo."

"You're nigga been asking about you."

"My nigga?" I asked raising one eyebrow.

"Lorenzo..." He trailed off making me shrug.

"Yea I heard. Tell him I'm coo."

"Quit flexing!" He shouted throwing a pillow at me.

"Okayyy...I miss him, but I'm not going there with him right now." I said mumbling the last part. He chuckled. "Okay maybe not that easily."

-

"Serenity!" I heard somebody yell as I walked to my locker. "You selling your candy Kebabs today?"

"No wasn't planning on making them for a while." I said hanging my backpack up. "Where's your friend?"

"Who Ty or Lorenzo?"

I straight faced him, "Ty, Mark."

He chuckled, "You foul for even trying to mess with him." Mark said laughing.

"Lemme stop you right there." I said putting my hand up. "Ty hopped and skipped in my DM...so maybe I dated the wrong friend."

"What was that?" I heard Lorenzo voice say behind.

"Mark! You set me up!" I exclaimed making him chuckle and walk away.

"What was that about dating the wrong friend?" Lorenzo asked making me turn around. I bit my lip as I looked at his face tats and how his hair was braided. He looked some fine right now as he stared down at me. I started to reminisce how I would run my fingers through his hair as he would feast on this good cookie. I missed that the most.

I snapped out of thoughts as I slammed my locker door, "Gotta go."

He chuckled and pulled me back gently, "I missed you." He said biting his lips. "You been ignoring a nigga."

"Because Lorenzo you pulled some foul shit." I said shaking my head. "My birthday though?"

He sighed and nodded, "You're right. I'm sorry, but I was depressed as shit and I couldn't string you along any longer."

"So why you tryna get me back now?" I asked looking down.

"Quit looking down, I told you about that." He said tilting my head up. "Cause I miss you Serenity. And I realized, I was happy around you. I don't know I guess these 3 months really been hard without."

"Can't tell you look good." I said playing with his braids.

He chuckled, "You too beautiful." He said playing with my chin. "She miss me?"

I laughed and looked away, "More than you'll ever know! He miss me?"

"Hell ya." He said smiling a little. "I mean I can you feel me, handle that for you."

I scoffed, "Bye Lorenzo. You miss my v so you tryna get back together. YOU out of all people should know I'm not going for that." 

He sighed, "Come on Serenity, you know that ain't even the case. I miss you. I can fuck any bitch here and you know that. You not the only piece of pussy out here."

And that's what I didn't miss, him acting like a fucking dickhead.

I rolled my eyes and walked away shaking my head, "I'm not a piece of pussy." I said shaking my head.

"Bitch why you storm away from Lorenzo like that? Seem like it was going good."

"Bitch because this nigga just talking about handling my needs. Like I don't need you to do that, that's what I have a removable shower head and vibrator for." I mumbled making sure nobody heard me.

"Everybody knows you're a low key freak Serenity. You fucked with Lorenzo."

"And that's another thing! Everybody knows how freaky Lorenzo is so it's really like do I wanna go through that again!" I explained while pulling out a pen to write with. "I love him, God knows I do but..."

"Bitch I say you give it a try." Valencia said shrugging. "You know I know how it feels to get cheated on, but you just gotta put them niggas in there place, straight like fucking that!" 

She literally turned her boyfriend who was the biggest hoe into the must faithful man every. 

"Lo-When did he start having this class!" I exclaimed eyeing Lorenzo as he walked in.

"This seat isn't taken is it?" He asked Valencia making her give eye contact. I mouthed no but she just bit her lip.

"No." She said getting up walking away.

"You know I don't just miss you because of that." He said sitting his hand on my thigh knowing that was a weakness. He used to do that all the time to calm me down when he would piss me off. "I mean it's a plus Serenity..."

I rolled my eyes and continued to scroll on my phone ignoring him. He sighed and put his head in the crook of my neck, "I'm sorry for pulling that shit on your birthday. I really am going through shit but I need my sunshine to cheer me up." He said making me bite my lip. 

"Lorenzo, get off of me."

"Why cause yo stubborn ass don't wanna forgive me? You know you miss me." He said getting closer and closer to my area making me clinch my legs a little. "Uh uh, open them back up."

I leaned over next to his ear, "If you think you bout to feel how wet my girl is, you got another thing coming..."

"How about I feel how wet it is later?" He asked kissing behind my ear making me shiver. "That's coo with you?"

"Oh shit Lorenzo you got her back?" Mark asked making Lorenzo chuckle and sit up.

"I always got her sexy ass. Ain't that right?"

I blushed and started taking my notes. "Fronting ass." Lorenzo said pulling his notebook out.

-

"Lorenzo!" I moaned because somehow just somehow he convinced me to meet me out in his car for lunch. He was rubbing all on my body while kissing on my neck. 

"Hmph?" He asked pulling me on his lap biting his lip. "Want me to stop?" He asked pulling my shirt and bra to the side so my boob can spring out. 

I shook my head no gasping as he started sucking on my boob. "Fuck I missed you!" I said finally giving in as I started playing with his drawstrings since he had sweatpants on. Gray sweatpants.

I slid down on him slowly adjusting to his side again. "Fuckk.." I moaned starting to move my hips from left to right gripping onto his shoulders. He grabbed a fistful of my ass while he kissed all on my shoulder blades, neck, and lips. He sucked my whole bottom lip into my mouth. "You missed me baby?" I moaned asking staring him in his eyes that was filled with lust.

He groaned and nodded, "More than you ever know..." He said putting his hands behind his head watching as my boobs bounced up and down. "Spell coconut."

"Shit." I said seeing people pull back up to the school.

He chuckled and laid both of us on our back sliding back inside of me. When we finished I had to throw my hair in a high ponytail. I finally fixed myself up and got out the car. As I was walking away he snatched me back and slammed me on the car. "Don't go ghost on me okay?" He asked leaning closer and closer to my lips.

"You better not try to break up with my again."

"Never again." He said smashing his lips on me. I moaned waiting to fuck him some more but knew I had class. "I love you Serenity." He whispered quietly.

"Awn baby I love you to." I said pecking his lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 357 41
"That's a good girl for me Darling. Stay on your knees while I use that pretty mouth, hmm?" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ...
79.8K 2.3K 31
Serenity Mason: -She is 22 years old -She is 5'6 -She is 358 pounds -She is a plus size women -She is very quiet and insecure -She is a paid tutor...
41.9K 763 35
Riley miles is 17 years old and in her final year of high school, she's graduating early. She's almost top of her class, just always one test behind...
358 167 98
After running away to Pennsylvania and getting into trouble again, Jenalyn finds herself in a mental rehabilitation center. She's trying to straighte...