Discordant Sonata

Door edendaphne

This is an enemies AU fanfiction where Chat has always worked with Hawkmoth from the beginning ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*... Meer

Chapter 1: Sonata (Part 1)
Chapter 1: Sonata (Part 2)
Chapter 2: Blues (Part 1)
Chapter 2: Blues (Part 2)
Chapter 3: Ensemble
Some Art!
Chapter 4: Waltz
Chapter 5: Fermata
ART!! Chat Noir Design
Chapter 6: Solo
Chapter 7: Syncopation
Chapter 8: Abbandono (part 1 of 4)
Chapter 8: Abbandono (part 2 of 4)
Chapter 8: Abbandono (part 3 of 4)
Chapter 8: Abbandono (part 4 of 4)
Chapter 9: Agitato (Part 1 of 2)
Chapter 9: Agitato (Part 2 of 2)
Chapter 10: Nocturne
ART! Chapter 7 Alternate Ending Comic
Chapter 11: Cambiare (Part 1 of 3)
Chapter 11: Cambiare (Part 2 of 3)
Chapter 11: Cambiare (Part 3 of 3)
Chapter 12: Andante (Part 1 of 4)
Chapter 12: Andante (Part 3 of 4)
Chapter 12: Andante (Part 4 of 4)
ART~!!!
Chapter 13: Fantasia
Chapter 14: Rubato (Part 1 of 2)
Chapter 14: Rubato (Part 2 of 2)
Chapter 15: Bravura (Part 1 of 5)
Chapter 15: Bravura (Part 2 of 5)
Chapter 15: Bravura (Part 3 of 5)
Chapter 15: Bravura (Part 4 of 5)
Chapter 15: Bravura (Part 5 of 5)
ART!! Chat/Adrien Expression Sheet, Ladybug's Disguise, plus Commissions!
Chapter 16: Legato (Part 1 of 3)
Chapter 16: Legato (Part 2 of 3)
Chapter 16: Legato (Part 3 of 3)
Chapter 17: Lullaby (Part 1 of 3)
Chapter 17: Lullaby (Part 2 of 3)
Chapter 17: Lullaby (Part 3 of 3)
ART!! A Ladynoir *Bonding* Moment
ART!! Marichat Comfort Cuddles (by Corgi)
Chapter 18: Affetuoso
Chapter 19: Attacca (part 1 of 3)
Chapter 19: Attacca (part 2 of 3)
Chapter 19: Attacca (part 3 of 3)
Chapter 20: Prestissimo (Part 1 of 2)
Chapter 20: Prestissimo (Part 2 of 2)
ART!! Ladybug expressions
Chapter 21: Improvvisando
Chapter 22: Scherzo (Part 1 of 3)
Chapter 22: Scherzo (part 2 of 3)
Chapter 22: Scherzo (Part 3 of 3)
Chapter 23: Crescendo (Part 1 of 2)
Chapter 23: Crescendo (Part 2 of 2)
ART!! Miraculous Glamour Magic
Chapter 24: Eco (Part 1 of 3)
Chapter 24: Eco (Part 2 of 3)
Chapter 24: Eco (Part 3 of 3)
Chapter 25: Romanza (Part 1 of 4)
Chapter 25: Romanza (Part 2 of 4)
Chapter 25: Romanza (Part 3 of 4)
Chapter 25: Romanza (Part 4 of 4)
ART!! Commissions and Gifts
Chapter 26: Prima Donna (Part 1 of 4)
Chapter 26: Prima Donna (Part 2 of 4)
Chapter 26: Prima Donna (Part 3 of 4)
Chapter 26: Prima Donna (Part 4 of 4)

Chapter 12: Andante (Part 2 of 4)

15.1K 681 1.4K
Door edendaphne

(Mood Music: Under Paris Skies - Pearl Django)

As he had only one set of clothes, Adrien resigned himself to the fact that it was time to do some shopping. He didn't want to go by himself, however; it didn't feel safe. He had no idea if Gabriel knew he was still alive. He might have dispatched people to search for Adrien and... "collect" him back to the mansion.

Plus, he disliked shopping and could use some company.

So here he was, standing outside of Chloe Bourgeois' room at the Grand Paris Hotel.

He'd scarcely knocked once when the door swung open, a clearly miffed Chloe standing on the other side.

"You're late!! Where have you been– Oh, Adrikins! It's you!" Her face softened and gave him a brilliant smile, kissing his cheeks in greeting, then brought him into a tight hug. "Come in! It's been ages!"

Before he could get a word in edgewise, he was quickly ushered into the room.

They sat on the elegant, pristine couches of her lounge room. Chloe crossed her legs and reclined into the cushions, placing her hands behind her head in her usual carefree way.

"So, to what do I owe the pleasure, my dearest Adrichou?"

Adrien took a breath and opened his mouth–

"Wait," Chloe interrupted, holding her hand up, then sat up straight and leaned forward. She took a pause, looking him over. Analyzing. Scrutinizing. She scrunched her face in consternation, brows creasing in the middle. "I know that look," she finally said, crossing her arms. "Something's happened, hasn't it?"

Adrien's eyes grew wide and he suppressed a wince. How were all these women able to read him so well these past few days?? He shrugged indifferently for her benefit, mentally preparing himself to attempt to convince her that everything was fine and she was just imagining things.

Before he could say anything though, Chloe interjected sharply, "And don't you dare try to lie to me, Adrien Agreste. I'm your oldest friend; I'll know. Tell me everything, or I'll kick you out."

Adrien's shoulders slumped and he exhaled. How is she doing this?!

Eyeing Chloe to make sure she didn't have anything else to say, he began, "Father and I had a... disagreement."

"I knew it!!" Chloe declared, throwing her hands up in the air.

He continued with a cringe, "And I... kinda sorta ran away from home." He looked up at her timidly, hoping she wouldn't yell at him for his recklessness.

"Do you have anywhere to stay?" she asked instead, without missing a beat, her voice now serious and full of concern. "You're always welcome here, you know that. Just say the word and it's done."

Adrien smiled broadly. Despite all her faults, Chloe's loyalty never faltered.

"I really appreciate that, Chlo. It means a lot." He sighed, plopping backwards onto the couch. "I can't though. Father knows this is the first place I'd go. But don't worry, I've got... housing arrangements elsewhere. So I'll be fine."

She sat up straight, scooting towards the edge of the couch and leaning towards him expectantly. "Yeah?? Where at? It's okay, I can keep a secret–" She stopped herself. "Err... wait. Actually, no. No, I can't. So don't tell me or I'll accidentally blab everything to the first person who asks."

Adrien chuckled. "Alright. Anyway, since I left in such a hurry, I didn't bring any clothes with me. So I was wondering if–"

"OOOH, A SHOPPING TRIP!!" Chloe squealed, clapping and practically bouncing in her seat. "Yes, I'd love to join you!"

Adrien gave her a grateful grin. "You would? That would be awesome!"

"Oh one condition," Chloe said, raising a finger for emphasis. "I get to pick out everything."

"Wha–?" He raised his eyebrows in surprise. "Everything??"

She casually examined her nails as she answered, "It's for your own good. We can't have you looking like a hobo. 'Cause I KNOW all you're gonna pick is nerdy t-shirts, baggy hoodies, and ripped jeans. And that simply will not do."

Adrien rolled his eyes. "Oh, alright. I agree to your terms."

"Wonderful!" she replied, eyes twinkling with delight.

Just then, there was a knock. They both stiffened, glancing at the door, then back at each other with trepidation. Chloe wordlessly guided Adrien into the bedroom portion of her suite, making sure he remained concealed behind the adjacent wall.

She all but tiptoed towards the door, careful not to make the floors creak. Adrien held his breath as he cast a furtive peek from behind the wall, watching Chloe cautiously peer through the peephole. She sighed in relief, throwing the door open and placing her hands on her hips in indignation.

"You are LATE!" Chloe declared, then soundly smooched the person outside the door.

"My sincerest apologies. The appointment ran long," the guest replied as she entered the room.

Adrien recognized that voice.

Chloe scoffed. "UGH, stop it with the politeness! You always sound like you're about to make a business deal."

Kagami gave Chloe an unamused stare. "As you wish... ma'am," she replied with a mischievous smile.

Chloe waved dismissively with a tsk as she made her way to retrieve her hidden friend. "Anyway, suit up. We're going shopping!"

"Shopping? What for?" Kagami asked.

"Adrien needs a new wardrobe and he cannot be trusted on his own."

"Hey!" Adrien objected.

Kagami shook her head. "Oh, I agree, he is definitely going to need help. Otherwise he'll end up dressing like a hooligan."

"Exactly!" Chloe gestured wildly to show approval.

"Hey! Not you too, Kagami!" Adrien protested.

"Let's face it, Adrien," Kagami replied, folding her arms behind her. "Don't get me wrong; I know you are perfectly aware of what fashionable clothes are supposed to look like. But your..." she wrinkled her nose, "...geek 'impulses'–"

"FETISHES!" Chloe included.

"-are just too strong for you to resist. You need us."

Before he had a chance to argue, Chloe called for them, already opening the door. "Well? Let's go already!"

The trio exited Chloe's limousine and made their way into the shopping center. They pointedly avoided the "Gabriel" shop and instead entered the Audrey Bourgeois Boutique.

The girls went straight to business, grabbing and piling clothes left and right, scouring through rows of garments and quickly creating matching ensembles with clearly practiced efficiency. Before long, they had a large pile of outfits waiting to be tried on and modeled on the fitting room platform.

"But Chlo, I don't have my wallet on me," Adrien whispered into Chloe's ear. "How am I gonna pay for all this?"

Chloe scoffed. "Pfft, who needs a wallet?" She turned to the nearest store employee. "Hey, you. Add everything we pick out to the Gabriel Agreste tab, will you?"

"Yes, of course, Miss Bourgeois," the employee replied politely.

Chloe turned back towards Adrien and gave him a wink, then sat down next to Kagami in front of the gigantic mirrors of the dressing area, sliding her hand into her girlfriend's.

A couple of hours and countless outfit changes later, the three teens exited the boutique. Adrien carried more shopping bags than he could keep track off, all of them plastered with with Audrey's icon; and a part of him hoped that with this many bags from one of Gabriel's competitors, it would somehow get back to his father. Served him right.

Back at the hotel, the concierge assisted in bringing the haul into Chloe's suite. Chloe whispered something to him as Kagami and Adrien made their way to the bedroom area to begin the task of unwrapping and organizing the new wardrobe. Minutes later, there was a knock on the door, which Chloe answered. A few moments later, she returned with a large yet unassuming black suitcase.

"Here you go, Adrikins," she said, placing the suitcase on the bed. "You can store your clothes in here and take them back to whatever quaint little cottage you're staying at."

Adrien chuckled. "Thanks, Chlo. You're the best!"

Chloe waved off his compliment. "Yes, well... We already knew that, didn't we?" She hid a smile, busying herself with packing his clothes into the suitcase.

When they had finished and it was time for Adrien to go, he gave each of them a tight hug and thanked them again for all their help.

"Before you go..." Chloe reached into her back pocket, taking out a cell phone covered in glitter and faux diamonds, and handed it over to him. "Here, I had this old thing lying around. You'll need a SIM card, but the phone works fine."

Adrien turned the phone in his hands, examining the exceedingly bejeweled exterior. "Wha-? Chloe, I can't use this! I might go blind from all the sparkles."

She scoffed. "Well, it's not like you can be nitpicky at a time like this."

"What's the matter, Agreste? Too good for a bit of razzle dazzle?" Kagami heckled.

"You can make anything work, Adrikins. You'll probably even start a hot new trend."

Adrien rolled his eyes and pocketed the phone.

"Remember to call if you need anything." Chloe gave him a stern look and jabbed a finger into his chest. "ANYTHING, you hear me?"

"Yes, ma'am!" he quipped with a salute, exiting the suite with his luggage.

"Ugh, you two will be the death of me," Chloe groaned dramatically. "Now go, enjoy your last couple of days of freedom. I'll see you at school."

"Bye, girls!" He waved back at them. "I'll let you know my new number as soon as I buy a new SIM card for the phone."

With that, Adrien turned and walked down the hall towards the elevators.

Back at the door's threshold, the pair watched him walk away in silence.

Kagami reached for Chloe's hand and squeezed. "Do you think everything's going to be alright? I worry about him. Mr. Agreste has not been himself for quite some time."

Chloe squeezed back and sighed. "I dunno." Then she added with a sneer, "Gabriel Agreste is a sad, old bastard whose soul died long ago along with Aunt Emilie. But, he's connected and powerful. Who knows what he'll do to try to get Adrien back under his thumb."

Kagami let out a small, disapproving grunt. "I've got a bad feeling about this."

Chloe lightly tugged her back into the room. "Oh, relax, you sound like a Star Wars character."

"Star Wars? Now who's the nerd?" Kagami teased.

Chloe sputtered. "Hush, you."

~*~*~*~*~

(CONTINUED IN PART 3)

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

465K 16.7K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
958K 36.3K 87
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
115K 2.7K 42
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
293K 27.4K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...