Feel Special || SAIDA [COMPLE...

By Ai_Kiminatozaki

"You make me feel special No matter how the world brings me down Even when hurtful words stab me I smile agai... More

Introduction
Characters
Chapter 1: Hated an innocent girl
Chapter 2: Thinking about you
Chapter 3: Did I?
Chapter 4: Better than the past
Chapter 6: New Friends
Chapter 7: Sleep, With Her In My Mind
Chapter 8: She doesn't know
Chapter 9: The Sooner, The Better
Chapter 10: Her!?
Chapter 11: Loving the same girl, again
Chapter 12: The Secret
Chapter 13: Just wait for me...
Just a note
Chapter 14: Problem
Chapter 15: Solved
Special Chapter
Announcement!!!

Chapter 5: Full of Surprises

1.9K 102 22
By Ai_Kiminatozaki

Sana's POV

"Sana! What took you so long? Be glad that we still have 5 minutes left before our P.E. class." Jeong-oppa scolded me after I went inside the school café.

"Mianhe, oppa, something came up that's why I've missed my class earlier and that's also the reason why I met up with you this late." I explained to him with an apologizing look.

He sighed. "No, that's okay. Sorry for scolding you, but we have to get inside the gymnasium now." I nodded and he started walking, I began to follow behind him.

"Hey, Sana. You still have to change to your P.E. uniform, alright?"

"Ne, oppa. I'll just go get change, wait for me." I told him and went to the direction, inside the gym, where my locker is. Thankfully, its beside the changing rooms.

A few seconds later, I went outside the changing room and put my school uniform inside my locker. Then, I approached Jeong-oppa, with our other friends. Guess they're already here before Jeong-oppa and I.

"Sana-yah! Looking gorgeus even when in your P.E. uniform, eh?" Nayeon-unnie asks but I didn't get it.

"Look around you, Sana-chan." I did as Mina-chan told me and I could clearly see guys staring and some are even drooling, but,

"I still, didn't get it..." I told them innocently.

They all sighed. Dahyun-ssi's probably right, I'm as dense as a rock.

"Sattang, let's go to our positions now. The teacher told us that we'll be doing pop dances today." Momo-chan told me.

"Pop Dances? Is that even counted as a P.E. activity?" I confusedly asked.

"Maybe...?"

We both laughed at each other.

"Dances are considered as exercises, exercises are counted as a Physical Education activitiy. Therefore, dances are counted as a P.E. activity." Jeong-oppa smartly explained at the two of us.

"Yah! Yoo Jeongyeon, you might shut their brains off!" Nayeon-unnie yelled at oppa.

"Their brains aren't like yours, though." Oppa shortly told her and walked away.

"Yah!"

I sighed and smiled. This two acted like an old married couple.

"Let's go, Sattang?"

"Yeah."

Time Skip...

When it comes to dances, Mina-chan, Momo-chan, and I are always the representatives of teaching our other classmates. Since we're titled as the 'Best dancers of JYPH' or sometimes called the 'J-Line' because of our nationalities, which is Japanese.

"I should've known that our P.E. teacher will pick a sexy pop dance." Mina-chan complained while sweating badly.

"Momo-chan seems to enjoyed it, though." I giggled at Momo who's wiping her forehead with her palm.

"Well, she likes sexy dances despite her innocent persona." Mina-chan stiffled a laugh.

"You can't blame me, blame our perverted teacher who picked that dance!" Momo-chan yelled with her cute voice.

While we're having a conversation here, Nayeon-unnie and Jeong-oppa approached us. "Well, what are going to do with your sweats? Just let it dry and you three will get sick together tomorrow?" Jeong-oppa sarcastically told us.

"Show some concern, won't you!?" Nayeon-unnie screamed at oppa. "But really, when are you all going to wipe that off? We don't have any towel with us." Nayeon-unnie continued, showing a concerned look on her face.

"Mina-chan!" Shouted a familiar male voice at Mina-chan.

"Chae..." Oh, right, she and Chaeyoung-ssi still have a Love Quarrel up until now.

When Chaeyoung-ssi's in front of Mina-chan, he took a face towel on his pocket and was going to wipe the sweat off his girlfriend's face but Mina-chan stopped him.

"You still knew that we're not on good conitions, right?" Mina-chan told him with her smile already faded.

"Mina-chan, I'm sorry about that day. I just bought you a gift but I wanted to surprise you that's why I kept it a secret, but you clearly took it the wrong way. Here is my supposed to be gift for you yesterday." Chaeyoung-ssi took a small rectangular box on his bag, opened it and let Mina-chan took a peak. "Please forgive me for keeping a little secret." Aww, how sweet, even if Mina-chan's the one who made a mistake, he still chose to apologize.

Mina-chan began to embrace his boyfriend. "I'm sorry, too, Chaeyoung-ah, I misunderstand it. Don't worry, we're on good conditions now."

"C'mon, let's wipe that sweat off your beautiful face." Chaeyoung-ssi sweetly told his girlfriend.

"Ugh, you two are so sweet that I wanted to puke." I giggled as Jeong-oppa complained.

"Feels like I'm watching a new K-Drama here, my youngest daughter is growing up so fast!" Nayeon-unnie wiped a single invisible tear off the side of her eye while talking like she's a proud 'mother'. Well, she isn't called the 'mother of our group' for nothing.

"Jeong, bro! Just go get a girlfriend already!" Chaeyoung-ssi told Jeong-oppa while laughing.

"Haha, funny." Oppa said sarcastically while rolling his eyes.

When MiChaeng are already done with their lovey-dovey scene in front of us. I noticed that someone's approaching Momo-chan.

I didn't notice those other two earlier, probably because I'm busy watching this couple.

The two guys with Chaeyoung-ssi is what I was talking about who I didn't notice. It's Tzuyu-ssi and Dahyun-ssi.

"M-Momo-ssi." Ahh, so its Tzuyu-ssi who approached Momo-chan. "Y-You looked so sweaty, w-want me to wipe it f-for you?" This tall baby shyly asked while stuttering.

"U-Uhh, uhm... I-I guess. I didn't bring my towel today." Momo-chan replied while stuttering, too. I knew this one had a crush on this guy.

I may be as dense as a rock, but I'm not that oblivious to not notice that these two had a crush on each other.

Back to those two, Tzuyu-ssi's wiping Momo-chan's sweat with his face very red, same for Momo-chan. I just giggled at the cuteness of those two.

"What's funny, huh?" That familiar voice snapped me out of my thoughts. I turned around to see that it was Dahyun-ssi.

"Dahyun-ssi..." I smiled at him.

"No need for formalities, Sana. Call me, Dahyun or Dahyun-ah." He smiled back at me.

It really feels weird to see Dahyun-ssi- I mean Dahyun, like this. You know, not being harsh to me? But, its better to be like this than those times that Dahyun's always mad at me.

"You look very tired, here let me wipe that sweat off your face." Before I could object, he already wiped it with his handkerchief. I was shocked and my face heated up at how close our faces are. I can tell that our friends are also surprised to see Dahyun doing this to me.

"D-Dahyun, you..." - Chaeyoung-ssi

"H-H-H-Hyung...!?" - Tzuyu-ssi

"My babies are all growing up!" - Nayeon-unnie

"What the-!?" - Jeong-oppa

"Sattang and Dahyun-ssi...?" - Momo-chan

"Now, this is interesting..." - Mina-chan

"W-Wait, you all got the wrong idea!" I tried to defend me and Dahyun.

"C-Chae, Tzu, s-she's right. You all have gotten the wrong idea!" Dahyun also tried.

"Well, you better explain all of this, Kim." Jeong-oppa glared at Dahyun. "Luchtime, we'll all be sitting in one table, including Jihyo. You better tell the truth or I'll told our Student Council President to send you to the guidance office." Oppa warned dangerously and walked away.

"Sorry for his attitude, Dahyun-ssi. He's just very protective over his friends." Nayeon-unnie tried to explain to Dahyun.

"No, its okay. I understand." Dahyun smiled at unnie and turned his face towards me. "Now you know what's the reason why I hate that guy." Unlike before, he just looked sad than angry at oppa for being like that.

"I'm really sorry Dahyun, don't worry, we'll settle things up later, okay?" I gave him a smile which he gave back.

"Chae, Tzuyu, let's go now." He called for his friends. Chaeyoung-ssi and Tzuyu-ssi nodded and began to bid goodbye to their girlfriends- I mean Chaeyoung-ssi's girlfriend and Tzuyu-ssi bid goodbye to Momo-chan, as a friend, for now...

"Mina-chan, we have to go now. I'll see you later, okay?" Mina-chan just gave her boyfriend a peck on his lips as a sign of saying 'okay', which made him blush.

"M-Momo-ssi, s-see you at lunchtime." Tzuyu-ssi bid his goodbye but he was shocked and his face began to heat up when Momo-chan hugged him, but I could tell she's also embarrassed.

Girls nowdays are the bold ones, hahaha.

"Sana..." I seem to forgotten that Dahyun is still in front of me.

He smiled and holds my hand and gave me his handkerchief. He gave me a peck on the cheek after. Like what I did to him earlier.

"See you later."

"B-Bye." That's all I can say to him out of shockness. He just laughed at my reaction.

Dahyun, you're so full of surprises...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 239 36
I was ready to leave everything behind until I meet her. She become my source of life while I'm slowly losing my own I'm not yet ready to go and leav...
3.9K 150 15
✮ after living in taiwan for 4 years, yoona decides it's time to finally move back to korea with her family. when she gets back, she gets herself tan...
352K 7.4K 32
"this is not a story about heartbreak, it's about what happens after. "
18.9K 786 14
This is a story all about how DNB's life got switched, turned upside down. I'd like to take a moment, just sit right here as I tell about the time Te...