๐™๐™๐™ง๐™–๐™จ๐™๐™š๐™ง | ๐™—๐™ญ๐™— ๐™ค๏ฟฝ...

De awgenization

Some oneshots I think on a daily basis. Completed June 2020. Mai multe

Description!
oops
Beyond Scared Straight. x Playboiuzi
Beyond Scared Straight Pt.2
Love Galore. x Playboiuzi
surprise. x A$APTyler
guardian x A$APTyler
Gangsta Paradise. x Playboiuzi
Worth it. x Playboiuzi
phone calls. x A$APTyler
Regrets. x Playboiuzi
sweetheart. x A$APJaden
prom. x A$APJaden
bad boy. x A$APTyler
See You Again. x A$APJaden
sneaky. x A$APCarti
Relapsing. x A$APUzi
Relapsing. x A$APUzi Part 2
magnolia. x Playboiuzi
discourage. x A$APUzi
CPR. x PlayboiOcean
Scheduled Time. x Playboiuzi
choosing. x PlayboiOcean
sweetheart PT.2 x A$APJaden
first sight. x A$APUzi
Sicky. x SuperDuperYachty
desire. x PlayboiOcean
Long Time. x PlayboiOcean
Valentine's Day Lover. x PlayboiOcean
Dump Him x Playboiuzi
High School x Playboiuzi
Oprah's Bank Account x Lil Yachty and Drake
i want you. x SuperDuperYachty
Love & Hip Hop: New York x Multi
Bad Behaviour x A$APJaden
welcome x A$APTyler
thank you, next. x A$APCarti
rain. x SuperDuperYachty
tour dates. x SuperDuperYachty
first time x A$APJaden
reunited. x SuperDuperYachty
new magic wand. x A$APUzi
company. x A$APCarti
๐™‹๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™Ž๐™€ ๐™๐™’๐™Š
No Photos. x A$APCarti
forever young. x Playboiuzi
20 min x A$APScott
Hold on, We're going home x SuperDuperYachty
R.I.P. x A$APTyler (part one).
R.I.P. x A$APTyler (part two).
High School. x Playboiuzi
Dip (Remix). x Playboiuzi
pain. x A$APScott
highest in the room. x A$APCarti
Grab The Wheel. x A$APScott
Q&A
Team Rocket. x A$APCarti
Secure The Bag. (Part One) x A$APUzi
Q&A Reponses!
Secure the Bag. (Part 2) x A$APUzi
Middle of the Summer x A$APCarti
Fine Whine x A$APTyler
Down with the Clique. x A$APScott
A$APScott
Fine Whine (Part 2) x A$APTyler
Fine Whine (Part 3) x A$APTyler
Orange Soda. x A$APScott
Love & Hip Hop: New York x Multi (PART 2)
Q&A Questions
Q&A Part 2 Responses
best interest. x A$APScott
can't feel my legs. x troliver
wasted. x Troliver
Testing - A$AP Rocky
cherry bomb. x A$APJaden
molly no stylist. x A$APCarti
molly no stylist (Part 2). x A$APCarti
Okay last thing

met gala. x A$APJaden

6.4K 131 34
De awgenization

In Which, Jaden expressed himself at the Met Gala by wearing a Dress and Rocky was happy for him.

JADEN'S OUTFIT !

CHANEL'S 2006 HAUTE COUTURE COLLECTION !

ROCKY'S OUTFIT !

"Can you know...wear something else?" His friend said, looking at Jaden sideways in a weird way.

"No, I picked this out to be myself, Sam." He said, putting his arms up while he stylists put the dress on him.

It felt tight on him but it was his size though.

"You know what happened to Young Thug when he wore a dress and woman clothing."

"He wore simply to be himself. He actually impacted the Hip-Hop community because of that and made people boost their confidence and make them be theirselves."

"But you seen how people hated that-"

"Listen, you're not gonna change my mind. You don't need to go with me, you can go with Willow."

Sam scoffed, "Whatever." Sam trailed off, going to door to exit himself and negativity away from Jaden.

Jaden sighed, pulling up the dress.

"Why is this so long?" He complained, putting one arm in the tiny jacket.

♡♡♡

Rocky looked on his phone, on his way to the big event they have every year. He really didn't like big occasions like this. Since he was gonna see people he don't like, hate or don't fuck with at all. But this is the best time of the year to see all everybody, including his friends to didn't see for a very long time.

"Mr.Mayers, we're here." His driver said. Rocky simply rolled his eyes, now this is the beginning of the Met Gala. Lights and Cameras everywhere.

His driver opened his door for him, one foot coming out the car. The streets were busy but luckily only two lanes we're opened. They quickly got Rocky into the building, making sure he was safe in their procession.

Rocky stepped up on the stairs, Photographers calling his name multiple times for pictures.

♡♡♡

Jaden on the other hand was anxious, thinking that he was gonna get a bad critic on his style. Jaden didn't like alot of attention or cameras on him but he knows almost everybody was going to be on him.

He walked in with his bodyguards, already seeing Cameras already being on him. He was in the spotlight, which he's already hating. Celebrities were looking at him and his outfit. He already can see himself on Social Media on "The Worst Outfit at The Met Gala." His anxiety was through the roof, he just wanted to break down.

Jaden looked around, looking for Rocky. His stomach flustered, feeling butterflies everywhere. They talked on the phone for 3 hours a few nights ago, talking about what they was gonna wear at the gala and they were going to be matching twins.

"A$AP ROCKY OVER HERE!" Jaden eyes widen. He wandered around, looking for Rocky. He started becoming lost, don't know where he's at.

Tyler tapped Rocky's shoulder, pointing at a lost Jaden. Rocky smiled having his arms wide open. "Jaden!"

Jaden turned around, seeing Rocky, Tyler and Ferg. Jaden pulled up his dress and ran up into Rocky arms. They both embraced the hug, letting Photographers take pictures of them. Celebrities were taking pictures and videos aswell, adoring their moment together.

"I missed you..." Rocky said, giving Jaden a kiss on the forehead. Jaden smiled, showing his teeth to Rakim. Jaden finally was calm and relaxed, all his anxiety was gone since Rocky was by his side.

"Jaden you look-"

"You don't need to say it, I look fucking horrible and disgusting...Sam was right..."

"No, I wanted to say that you look gorgeous Jaden...you really do." Rocky said, wrapping his arms around Jaden.

Jaden blushed, "Thank you." He muttered quietly.

"You're really beautiful..." He quietly said. Jaden giggled, putting his phone in Rocky's jacket.

"Jaden and Rocky!" India Love walked up with a camera, going to get an interview with them.

"I love this dress is it Chanel or Gucci?"

"It's Chanel. 2006 haute couture collection." He shyly said.

"Oooo 2000's era huh? I like that." She said. Jaden just simply and calmly nodded.

Jaden felt his hand intertwine with Rocky's own hand. Now, he felt more comfortable. "And now you Rocky, look all that black, looking like Dark Vader in here."

Rocky chuckled, "Yeah but this was our theme." Jaden agreed, looking around the area once again.

"He's my brightness and my hope for this theme." Jaden blushed, looking down at the floor when he said that.

"That's wonderful but let's talk about that cute moment when y'all ran up to each other." She said into the microphone.

"I've haven't seen Rocky for soooooo long. The last time I've seen him was at Camp Flog Gnaw in November." Jaden replayed that memory they shared their first kiss there.

Rocky face expression became soften, being glad that Jaden actually remember that moment. Jaden looked up slowly, directly looking into each other eyes.

India cooed at the moment, wrapping the small interview before letting them get back into their conversation.

"You actually remember that?" Rocky said, softly brushing his hand onto Jaden's small face.

Jaden nodded, not ever letting that memory go. "Rocky that was my first kiss and you made it special to me. It made me feel so type of way that I can't explain."

"Jaden! I'm loving that dress!" Kylie Jenner said and Jaden mouthed a small 'thank you.'

"Rocky...I like you. Just more as friends. Like relationship wise you know?"

"You mean that?"

Jaden rolled his eyes before giggling, "I wouldn't say it now if I didn't. But yes I do."

Rocky smirked hard, pulling Jaden into a kiss. Jaden sighed softly, pulling Rocky closer into the passionate kiss. Everyone stopped moving and started pulling their phones out, awwing and being shocked because of the moment.

They pulled away before hugging each other. "Go get that dick Jaden!" Frank Ocean said, recording from the far end.

Jaden rolled his eyes, blushing in the sight of famous people. Rocky rocked both of their bodies together, enjoying each other presences.

"Can I get my best friend back?" Tyler interrupted their moment, making them turn around.

"Oh hey Tyler." Jaden smiled, giving him a hug in the process. Tyler grinned, hugging Jaden tightly.

"I miss the both of y'all, I swear." Jaden said softly, sitting at the table.

"We did too silly. That dress looks great."

"Thank you Tyler. That green looks wonderful."

♡♡♡

"I don't want any of this food." Jaden pushed his plate to Tyler's side.

"Why?" Rocky said, eating his food like a garbage disposal.

"I had food poisoning the last time I ate here." He finished texting but looking up at Rocky.

Rocky nodded and kissed Jaden's cheek, "I'm just gonna order some food when we get back to the hotel."

"Um, sir it's no I in we." Jaden raised his eyebrow up.

"Well it is now. I got permission from your sister and she said it's okay." Jaden turned around and viciously stared at his sister, who wasn't looking at him.

Looked in the direction Jaden was looking before reaching and gripping Jaden's small hand.

"Hey stop worrying about her, I thought you missed me?" Rocky slightly pouted, feeling some type of way.

"I do I just wanna go back to the hotel and take this dress off. It's carrying me down so much." He sighed, pulling up the dress once more.

"It's okay, don't worry about it. Your stylist is gonna come and take the dress off of you. Then you would be really comfortable in your own body." He reached over and kissed Jaden's cheek softly.

"Fuck, why you have to so sweet?"

"I dunno, I'm that jiggy nigga-"

He stopped speaking when they both looked up, Kendall Jenner biting her lip while shaking a little bit. Rocky raised his eyebrow, looking at Jaden for permission.

Jaden simply nodded before going into a conversation with Tyler. Rocky walked with Kendall, the awkward stands between them.

♡♡♡

After Rocky talked things out with Kendall, they left on bad terms. Rocky didn't care, he was unbothered. Just by the fact that Kendall tryna place a baby on him and he haven't been with her for 6 months now exactly. So she's basically hoeing around town.

"Yo where my fucking car at???" Rocky looked for the sign that says his car.

"We all riding together right?" Tyler said with his mouth full, eating 6 bagels that he stole and got away with.

"Yeah we all in the same hotel. Jaden staying with me in my hotel." Rocky hold Jaden's hand by a soft, gentle feeling.

Tyler and Ferg raised their eyebrows, seeing something is going on, dropping in their faces.

"Awwww shit.." Ferg said, Tyler started dancing being happy for Rocky.

"GETCHA FREAK ONN, GETCHA FREAK ONN!" Tyler yelled, almost dropping his 6 bagels.

Jaden laughed, leaning on the pole. "Is there something I missed?"

"Jaden are you gonna give him hope? Like dude, you saving my best friend!" Tyler exclaimed. "I can tell you all the times how he didn't wanna pull up with occasions or other shit since he didn't wanna be bothered."

Jaden looked at Rocky, Rocky doing the same for him. Jaden kissed his lips, leaving Rocky on another world a little bit.

"I'll try. If he just let his guard down for me."

♡♡♡

Inspired by _MUGSHOTSHAWTY

Continuฤƒ lectura

O sฤƒ-ศ›i placฤƒ ศ™i

122K 3.2K 73
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
928K 35.2K 83
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
813K 37.6K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1.1M 47.8K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC