The Debut // Tom Hiddleston F...

بواسطة natalzs

Tom Hiddleston is travelling to New York for his debut on Broadway in Betrayal when he sees her for the first... المزيد

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine

Chapter Twenty Nine

1.4K 61 7
بواسطة natalzs

Flick POV

Any chance you can meet me at my hotel in 15 minutes? Tom x

I read the message quickly as I hastily pushed my laundry into the machine in Jack's kitchen. It was Monday and the day off I shared with Tom. He had left this morning for a run after receiving a phone call taking Bobby with him leaving me to get up and grab a shower in peace.

Sure on my way. Flick x

I replied quickly to Tom's message before running through to my room to grab my bag and keys. I was a little confused as to why Tom was back at his hotel now that he was back practically living with me again at Jack's place but I guessed he must have had something to pick up.

I knocked on Tom's hotel door and heard Bobby start barking from the other side before it opened to show me Tom's smiling face.

"You made it" Tom replied brightly pulling me into his arms. Bobby was jumping up excitedly at our legs.

"Everything okay?" I asked as we stepped apart.

"I have someone here who I would like you to meet" Tom replied stepping to the side to reveal that he hadn't been alone. Sat over on the sofa was a beautiful lady with shoulder length dark hair and brown eyes. I then noticed who she was sat beside and my mouth dropped open in shock.

It was Benedict Cumberbatch.

My inner fan girl began to scream inside me as Benedict stood from the sofa and began to walk over to us. I was a huge fan of Sherlock and here he was stood in Tom's hotel room.

"Flick I would like you to meet my good friend Ben and his wife Sophie" Tom gestured as Benedict reached me and kissed me on the cheek. I felt myself instantly blush. Sherlock Holmes had just kissed me!

"Flick it is so good to finally meet you" Benedict said in his cheerful voice. "I have heard so much about you."

"All good I hope" I replied blushing even more.

"Of course" Benedict replied with a soft laugh. "This guy is completely smitten with you."

Sophie stepped forward next and gave me a hug. "It is such a pleasure to finally meet the girl who has placed that smile on Tom's face."

I turned to Tom and his face was beaming. He seemed to be so proud finally getting to introduce me to his good friends.

"I didn't realise you were going to be in New York, Tom failed to mention it to me but it is so lovely to finally meet you both" I replied as we all found seats to sit in.

"To be fair we only told Tom this morning. We just didn't really know how much time we would have spare while we are on this promotional trip" Benedict replied.

"Promotional trip?" I questioned.

"Yes it is the New York premiere for Current War this evening" Ben replied.

We spent the next couple of hours sat talking in the hotel room. Tom phoned for room service and a tray of tea and cakes were brought to his room. Having missed breakfast I couldn't wait to start eating some of the cakes.

"We do have something to ask you Flick" Ben began once Tom had poured the tea into four cups and handed them to each of us.

"Go on" I replied.

"Now we understand that you don't want to be in the public eye but we were wondering if you would like to come to the premiere this evening. Tom is invited of course and we wouldn't expect either of you to walk the red carpet." Ben said.

I looked to Tom who was watching me for my reaction.

"This is completely your decision Flick. I will go along with whatever you decide." Tom said reaching to take my hand that wasn't holding my tea in his.

I though for a moment before finally speaking.

"We would love to come."

In my mind I was thinking over and over how this could be bad. We would be away from the public eye and it would be nice to be able to actually be with Tom somewhere other than at Jack's house or Tom's hotel room. The police were still to trace the phone number in their investigation but just to know that they were now involved made me feel so much safer now should anyone ever see Tom and I together.

Later that afternoon I was fighting with my wardrobe pulling all my clothes out just in the hope that there was something suitable for this evening. Tom had been sat with me to begin with but as more and more rejected clothes had been piled up on to my bed he had left our room to go to the kitchen to make himself a drink.

I had just about given up and had slumped down to the floor all my discarded clothes piled up around me when there was a soft knock at my bedroom door.

"Come in" I responded.

"I thought you might need some help" Casey said as she stepped through my door before stopping in her tracks looking at the mess around my room.

"Wow" she mouthed.

"I'm sorry about the mess Casey" I replied placing my head in my hands. "I just don't own anything suitable for this evening."

"Ah well that's why I'm here" Casey replied holding up a beautiful black gown. "I thought you might like to borrow this."

I climbed to my feet and stepped through the clothes to Casey. It was beautiful. It was floor length with black bead detailing.

"It's beautiful" I said running my hands over the soft fabric.

"Well that's your outfit sorted then" Casey replied brightly hanging to gown on the back of the door. "Now shall we get all this tidied away and then join Tom in the kitchen for a cup of tea?"

***

After a couple of hours of getting ready, my make up was done and my hair hang loose in soft curls. The black gown had fit me perfectly and as I looked at my reflection in the mirror even I was pleased with how I had looked.

I heard a soft knock at my bedroom door and looked up to see Tom stood there wearing a blue suit with white shirt and blue tie. His mouth hung slightly open.

"Wow Flick you are beautiful" Tom said as he stepped into the room wrapping his arms around me. "I pinch myself everyday that you are mine."

"I do the same about you Tom believe me" I chuckled as I rested my head against his chest.

A car arrived a short while later and Tom and I made our way to theatre. The car drove us round to the back of the theatre where it was quieter. We could hear the crowds who must have been stood around the front of the theatre but this street was deserted. Tom helped me out of the car in my heels and we entered the theatre through a discreet door. The door brought us in near the back of the foyer where people were all ready milling about after walking the red carpet. A waiter walked over to us with a tray and Tom took two glasses of champagne and handed one to me. I stared around the room in amazement as various people filed past us.

"Wow this is so surreal, me at a film premiere" I whispered as Benedict and Sophie who had just been on the red carpet entered through the main doors.

I watched as they walked around the room greeting their guests before making their way over to us.

"Tom, Flick it's great to see you both here" Ben said hugging us both in turn.

"We wouldn't have missed this for the world" Tom replied.

"Flick you look beautiful" Sophie said as she took in my dress.

"Thank you Sophie" I replied as I felt myself blush at her compliment. "You look amazing too."

A short while later we were all led through to the theatre to watch the film. I settled into my seat beside Tom and rested my head on his shoulder as we waited for the film to begin. Sophie came and sat in the seat beside me and saved the seat beside her for Benedict.

"It's so nice to have friendly faces here" Sophie said smiling at his both.

Three hours later we finally made it back home. I was tired but presently happy. It had been nice to get an evening out with Tom without having to constantly be on our guard and as we changed and climbed into bed, I nestled myself against Tom's body as he held me tight to him and we both fell soundly asleep.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

69K 2K 52
A Tom Hiddleston fanfic. Contains smut, sns I didn't believe it when they told me. But it's real. I'm here. "So, did you enjoy the dance?" Tom winks...
133K 4.4K 16
*Sequel to 'All Roses Must Wilt'* Rose did it. She left Tom alone in New York and returned to London without him. But Rose hasn't managed to complete...
40.7K 828 29
Just a little warning: This is a Professor (Tom) x Student (you) and it does contain some smut. 🍄🍄 VERY SLOW UPDATES🍄🍄 Probably a week or two b...
13.6K 629 113
Emily Visser, 21, leaves Switzerland to move to London for a few months to try to put her life back together. She meets Tom Hiddleston, 40 years old...