My Playboy bodyguard

By Aishwarya-13Q

Sophia Knight made a big mistake on the night of her graduation, rejection had drove Sophia away from her fam... More

Prouluge
1-Drunken Mistake Part 1
2-Drunken Mistake Part 2
3-Regrects
4-Walk of shame
5- Feeling and Decisions
6- Return
7-The demons of my past
9-Is it just me or is it getting hot in here
10- dirty dreams
11- How much you affect me
this is not an update
12- Forgotten actions
13-Camp fire blues
14- A date with my ex
15- Jimmy Allen
16- jimmy no more
17- Mix Signals
18 - i think maybe i'm in love with you
19 - I love you too
Chapter 20- Milan Fashion Week
Chapter 21 - our little secrect
Chapter 22- Girlfriend
Chapter 23 - I need a break
Chapter 24- Marcus
25- Not an apology
Epilogue

8- don't act like you don't love it

16.4K 369 7
By Aishwarya-13Q

I say in fornt of Kate , two days after I got my new bodyguard. Kate and I were going through some samples of wedding dresses I drew for her before I came here . The wedding was in a month , everything was ready expect for her wedding dress, the cake testing and the guest list . But we had more than enough time to do all that , I just want her to pick her favorite,so we can have it ready a week before the wedding .

"Why didn't you tell me about James when we texted it called " I whispered to her, James was still two tables away from us but I still didn't trust him enough to raise me voice . I surely don't want him to know that I'm talking about him.

"It didn't seem important " she said not even looking up from the samples i did . I don't blame her though , she was going to get married, telling me about James must have the last thing on h we mind .

"Well it's important now" I say in a matter of fact tone . She rolls her eyes and look up at me .

"Don't act as if deep down inside, the teenage Sophia isn't happy with that hot man meat over there being her body guard . Maybe even the adult Sophia is happy too , but doesn't want admite it " she says , she has a point , deep down in doing a happy dance up on top of this table singing hallelujah. But for the sake of my heart and the well-being of everyone around me , James should should and will be staying in a safe distance away from me .

"When did all happen " I instead say

"A year ago, it just started as being Marcus' bodyguard, you know following in his father's footsteps but then he one day just had the idea to make a business out of it . Of course Marcus supported and recommended him to some of his big shot friend and that's that. The start of the Hernandez protection services " I look up to see James staring  at me , the intensity of his stare sets my body in fire . He doesn't look away as if daring me , but in the end I give up and look away . Kate looks as if she saw everything, a smirk playing in her lips .

"Enough of  james, do you see one you like"

"Yeah, I've narrowed  it down to three. " she says showing me them . The first has a  ball gown , big and poofy . It's also backless and sleeveless. The second is more skin fitted , it long with a trail behind it , it's also backless but has long sleeves . The third which is my personal favorite, is shorter that the others , skin filled with a spit at the left leg , it has flower patterns in it which I think is cute and isn't backless and has a good amount of sleeve.

"Okay" liking what we got to work with

"I just want to go home , run these through Daniel and give you an answer in two days "

"I can work with that "

"Okay" we got up and she suddenly hugs me " thank you so much for doing this "

"Aww Kate your going to make me tear up , your my Best friend , I'll be honoured "

"Oh  that remains me , will you be my maid of honor"

" of course " I said before hugging her again . Kate says bye to James before leaving . James comes up to me , he fixes his jacket and have I told you how good he looks in a suit , absolutely mouth watering. He puts his hand on my lower back and bolts of electricity run through my body . Memories of the night we spent together comes to mind and I start to blush .

James Hernandez , what the he'll are doing to me .
.
.
.

I hope you guys love that , bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6M 108K 25
Join me in my penthouse suite. I will make you feel things you have never felt before... Sophia has always believed that she did not need a man in he...
2.4M 65.4K 31
Supermodel Mila Belvedere never expected her predictable life of fame, photo shoots, and flashing lights to take such drastic turns. Never would she...
25.1K 1.2K 42
East, one of the biggest kingpins in known to New York. Lost his connect when he decided to pursue war with the Hernandez brother who Had just reloca...