[C] Seventeen Imagines [Reque...

By _INseongMin

Hello! Welcome to the book full of SEVENTEEN imagines! Dedicating to all CARATS! Started: 2015 Ended: 2019 More

Requests!!
Woozi [Pt.1]
Woozi [Pt.2]
Woozi [Pt. 3]
Joshua
S.coups
DK
Dino
Hoshi
WonWoo
Mingyu
The8
Seungkwan
Hoshi
DK
Woozi
S.Coups
Hoshi and Mingyu
S.coups and Joshua
Mingyu
The8
Wonwoo
Dino
Joshua [Pt.1]
Joshua [Pt.2]
Jun
S.coups
Woozi
Seungkwan
Hoshi
Wonwoo [Pt.1]
Wonwoo [Pt.2]
Vernon
Mingyu
Jeonghan
S.coups
Wonwoo[Pt.3]
Dokyeom
Woozi
SoonHoon
Wonwoo
Wonwoo
Woozi
Dino
Seungkwan
Mingyu
Hoshi
Hoshi
Wonwoo
S.coups
Wonwoo
Seungkwan
Wonwoo
The8
S.coups
Dino
Hoshi
Dino
Woozi
Woozi
Dino
Wonwoo
Vernon
The8
Dokyeom
Jun
Wonwoo
The8
Vernon
Joshua
Mingyu
Dino
Vernon
Woozi [Pt.1]
Vernon
Woozi [Pt.2]
S.coups [Pt.1]
Woozi [Pt.3]
Hoshi [Pt.1]
S.coups
Mingyu
S.coups [Pt.2]
When they got a christmas sweater from you
Hoshi [Pt. 2]
Hoshi
S.coups [Pt. 3]
Hoshi
Wonwoo
Hoshi
Wonwoo
Hoshi
The8
Hoshi
Dino
[CHATROOM] Don't Wanna Cry
Woozi [Pt.1]
Woozi [Pt.2]
Hoshi
[SCENARIO] Fun on my bed
Woozi [Pt.1]
[SCENARIO] Permission
Woozi [Pt.2]
Halloween Special
Woozi
S.coups [Pt. 1]
[CHATROOM] Oh My!
S.coups [Pt.2]
Joshua
Mingyu [Pt.1]
Hoshi [Pt.1]
Mingyu [Pt.2]
S.coups [Pt.1]
Hoshi [Pt.2]
S.coups [Pt.2]
Christmas Special
Mingyu [Pt.3]
Wonwoo
Hoshi [Pt.3]
Joshua
Wonwoo/Mingyu
Woozi
Wonwoo/Mingyu
Woozi [Pt. 1]
Woozi [Pt. 2/1]
Woozi [Pt. 2/2]
Woozi
Wonwoo
S.coups [Pt. 1]
S.coups [Pt. 2]
Dk
S.coups [Pt. 1]
S.coups [Pt. 2]
Dino
Joshua
Wonwoo
Jeonghan
Woozi
Hoshi
Hoshi
Woozi
Joshua [Pt. 1]
Joshua [Pt. 2]
[ZODIAC SIGNS]
The8 ft. Jun
Dk
[SCENARIO] Girlfriend
Important message from Author

Halloween Special [Pt. 2]

848 5 3
By _INseongMin

Your heart rate increase in each time you take a step forward while turning your head left to right to check the surrounding. You don't know how did you get here but this dark mansion is huge af.

You can't clearly see the way and the lights from the small candles are not helping you. You are wearing a white dress that reaches above your knees and you're not even wearing a shoe.

You don't know who change your clothes but the only thing you remember was, having fun with your friends celebrating one of their birthday today. When you tried to remember after that, it's makes your head in pain and getting a bit dizzy.

You proceed on walking slowly through the hallways and you felt like someone is following you from behind. You wanted to turn around but you are afraid yet you did. No one was there.

But that doesn't mean you're safe here. You continue as your heart was pounding so fast that you can't even control it. You heard someone running from behind you and you turn around with wide eyes.

Still no one. It made you feel scared as sweat beads on your forehead. You saw a door to your right slightly open and you headed towards it. You push the door forward, you enter the room.

It looks like a living room. The items in the room looks expensive as you carefully took a few steps, the vase from the table fall down as it broke into pieces.

You bit your bottoms lips, trying to hold your scream. The door behind you close shut almost immediately making you jump in surprise and your foot slip as you fell down on the floor.

You don't know how the door got close and it makes you think that there's maybe another person in this mansion.

The sound of a creaking sound can be heard clearly and you felt really scare. You stood up on your foot, heart beating rapidly, you scan around the room if there's someone.

"H-Hello? Is someone there?"you questioned while stuttering.

No answer. Maybe you are imagining the sound. You want to be positive but that doesn't last long. A presence is standing behind you, you slowly turn your head and saw a person.

It's a male. He is tall and have black hair but his eyes are so red like blood. His fangs poking out from his mouth. Your eyes become wide as you started to freak out that this guy is a vampire.

You never seen a real vampire before as you were about to run away but he holds your wrist.

"W-Who are you? Please let me go"you said while yanking your hand back from him but to earn a tight grip around his grasp.

He didn't respond to you as he took a step closer to you and your body didn't budge to move. He brought his hand up to your cheek while leaning closer to your neck.

"You're so beautiful"his husky voice whispering to your ear somehow making your heart melt.

That's when you feel the pain on your neck. He had his fangs shot through your neck making you wince in pain as you moaned a bit.

You can feel the blood trickle down and he drink your blood hungrily like there's no tomorrow. You want to push him away but you can't, he's taking control of you.

One of his hand is behind your head while the other around your waist and your hands are in front of his chest, clutching on his clothes, trying to endure the pain.

"S-Stop..."you voice is lower than a whisper.

You gritted your teeth, wanting this to stop but there's no one here to save you. You heard some voices from behind this good looking vampire.

"You better stop or she'll be dead"

"We don't want that to happen"

"You can't have her all to yourself, Seungcheol hyung"

The vampire lastly drink your blood and lick the place where he bit you as he leaned away. You were getting a bit dizzy and your vision is kinda blurry to you.

You saw 3 guys standing behind him with a concern look on their face.

"Sorry. I just can't stand sweet blood like her"Seungcheol spoke up, turning around.

"You should know how to control yourself from getting thirsty"the mummy looking one said.

"Listen to what he said hyung"the wolf guy shook his head left to right.

You vision is now sharp and clear. You can clearly saw how they look like. Out of the blue, someone stood next to you making you startle.

"Are you okay? Did it hurt?"

He revealed himself in front of you as he lifted up your chin while leaning closer to your face to take a look. He's really is a ghost but I can feel his touch. You cheeks turn rosy and avoided eye contact with him.

You didn't answer his question yet you attempt to slap his hand away but it went through. You are still doesn't understand what is going on and you don't know where you are.

Your eyes are already wide and bigger than before but what you remember is that darkness visit you and your body began to feel weak.

Your body went forward and the ghost tried to catch you, obviously he failed as the wolf guy caught you and you fall into his arms.

"She fainted after looking at you"the mummy one, Seokmin, chuckles.

"Poor this girl. She must have been so scared"the wolf guy said in concerns."We should send her back to the room and wait for her to wake up"

"I agree with you Lee Chan"Seungcheol, the vampire nodded his head.

"Does everyone have to fainted after they saw me? I mean I'm not that scary"the ghost crossed his arms, pouting like a baby.

"Don't worry about it Gyu. Mostly people scared of me since I'm a vampire who drinks blood"

"True true"

---

You fluttered your eyes open as you sat straight, realizing that it's the same room where you woke up not knowing what had happened before and only remembering about the birthday party.

But this time there were a lot of guys standing around the bed, staring down at you. You clutch the blanket and cover up half of your face with a frightening look.

"What a-are you g-going to do with me?!"you stammered while backing away from them but there's no where to run.

You ended up leaning against the headboard while glancing one of them. Some of them are pretty scary that you thought they will kill you.

They exchanging looks for a moment and one of them step up to you.

"Relax. We're not going to kill you"the ten ten eyes spoke up, smiling.

His smile looks even creepier than his face. That's still doesn't convince you if they are really nice people or something. You count how many people are in the room and the total is 13 guys.

You grew scare and hide your face under the blanket.

"Hey don't be afraid. We were just trying to protect you"

You took a peek from the blanket and the handsome witch sat down at the edge of the bed beside you with a reassuring smile.

"Protect me from what?"I asked, curious of what he meant.

"There's some kind of evil monsters out there searching for you"he explained briefly.

"And Jihoon! Don't try to drink her blood"a pirate looking one pulled the short guy from me.

"S-Sorry. Can't help smelling the sweetest blood from her"he covered his body using his cape around him.

"That's what I told them before. They just don't understand vampires like us"

You just watch the scene and you didn't know that you are really hungry when your stomach growled making them to put their gaze on you. You blush a bit.

"Oh you're hungry? We can prepare food for you"the joker spoke up, leaning close to your face."or maybe you want something else"

He trace his finger from your cheek, down to your jaw them below your chin and raise your head up to look at him.

He bit your ear gently and you tried your best not to react. The others join him as some of them touched every part of your body.

Chan push the back of your head to connect his lips against your. He slide in his tongue as both of you fight for dominance but he won.

Jisoo unzipped your dress and the cold touch of his hands made contact with your skin, your body react on its own.

Hansol and Minghao giving your legs butterfly kisses until they reached to your core. You want break free from them but they are too strong and many for you.

Jun take off your underwear slowly and was about to insert his finger inside of you---

You woke up immediately while panting heavily with sweats on your forehead. You feel yourself heating up as you placed your hand on your head.

"That was the weirdest dream"you mumbled to yourself and sigh of relief.

"That wasn't a dream"

You widen your eyes and saw the 13 guys in your dream standing around you with their creepiest smile on their face.

---

Fuck what did I just write? Why did it ended like that? 😂 sorry for the little smut scene and I don't even know who's who lmao

Anyway hope you enjoyed it. Happy Halloween everyone!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.7K 473 35
SEVENTEEN IMAGINES - sorry for the errors in this story, I've made this ages ago. Will update tho! <3 thank you everyone who had took their time and...
465K 8.7K 54
I like Seventeen you like Seventeen. (^u^)/ Thanks for reading <3
40.6K 458 24
Let your mind gone wild and just imagine you and your bias from Seventeen having a relationship together πŸ’‘πŸ’–
8K 68 25
Individual story for each members Requests = closed status: on break Start: 21/12/2020 End : 18/01/2021 Reopened: 16/5/2021