GDI goes to Remnant

By XwarCommander1230

After Jaune was being exposed of his fake transcript by Cardin, he's being teleport to the world where tibari... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Atlas & White fang units
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Choice
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 20

1.2K 23 10
By XwarCommander1230

When Jaune and the others went back to GDI colonize nation, Jaune is doing his work on the computer for the details of Nod separatist activity. Team (R)WBY and Team (J)PNR are staying here to rescue Ruby when he finds the location. Robert, Nova, and Peter went to the barracks for resting after the battle. As Jaune keeps working on the computer, Evan shows up ok the desk as she said.

Eva: Jaune, is everything alright?

Jaune: No. The Nod separatist just appeared in the throne room unexpected and kidnapped Ruby. The question is, why they want her?

Eva: The answer is unknown. So what's a plan now?

Jaune: For now, we have work to do. There are reports about Nod separatist activity outside of the Vacuo kingdom. They have supplies that can increase the resources and materials for Nod separatists. So I'll send my troops to go to Vacuo and cut off Nod separatist supplies. That should prevent them from increasing more soldiers, vehicles, and aircraft. You continue searching for Nod base and facility somewhere in each kingdom to find Ruby. Got it?

Eva: Absolutely, sir. I'll inform you when I find the base where Ruby is being held in.

She said as she went disappeared. He went back to work when Yang came into the room as she said.

Yang: Did you find Ruby?

Jaune: Not yet. We still don't know where they taking her somewhere in each kingdom. They're pretty good at hiding.

Yang: Please, you gonna find her. They would do something bad to her.

Jaune: Don't worry, we'll find her. I just received word that there's Nod separatists supply base where they store a lot of resources, materials, and anything else. If my troops successfully destroy the supply base, we able to capture one of the officers to tell us where we can find Ruby.

Yang: I see... In that case, please hurry. I couldn't imagine what would happen to my sis.

Jaune: We will find her, Yang. I promise.

He said. Yang nodded and left the room. Jaune leans back of the seat to think a plan about rescue Ruby from Nod separatist. It may take time to find her so he needs to prepare his army to be prepared when Eva found the Nod base or facility.

...

Ruby woke up in the bed as she stands up to see a white room surround her. He gets off the bed when she notices she's wearing white patient clothes. She wanders around the room to see nothing except the bed, the desk, and a chair only. She looks at the white door so she walks towards it. The door doesn't have a small square window so she can't see outside the room. She tried to open it but it can't move. She sighed as she went back to bed and sat down. She's thinking of how she got herself into this mess and being easy to be kidnapped. Then, the door opens to see a man came into the room as Ruby feels scared a bit. He standing there, looking at her to see the daughter of Summer Rose. A man just said to her.

???: Well... I finally caught you. This is the first time we success to capture you alive.

Ruby: Just who are you?

???: My name is Gideon. Leader of Nod Separatist. I think your friend known about me.

He smirk to his face. Ruby feels surprised to meet a Nod separatist leader. Nevertheless, he's a bad guy and the enemy of Jaune's group. He grabbed a chair and sat down in front of her. Then, he continually said.

Gideon: You must forgive my friend, Shizaku. He's always loyal to me all of the time. You know, you are both an acute and brave girl that fought against the monsters.

Ruby: You mean the Grimms?

Gideon: Yes. Grimm.

Ruby: Okay, I have enough about this. Just what do you want from me?

Gideon: What I want from you? I want to know about your silver eyes.

Ruby is confused about her silver eyes. She isn't unaware of her power coming from her eyes. So she replied.

Ruby: I don't know what are you talking about.

Gideon: Really? You don't know?

She shakes her head.

Gideon: In that case, I'll explain it to you. The silver eyes are unique powers that no humans or faunus have ever seen it. Unlike the semblance, it capable to turn monsters such as Grimms into the stones when the silver eyes are activated. I don't know the origin of where did it come from. But for what I know, it will be useful.

Ruby: I don't get it. If my silver eyes have powers just like a semblance. Then why I didn't use it?

Gideon: It's because you're too young to know your power. Now this will help us to achieve our goal by...

Ruby: By destroying everyone in your way.

Gideon: No. Use it against those who refuse peace by power. A true peace.

Ruby: If you want peace then why do you hate GDI so much?

Gideon: That's because they're corrupt government just like every kingdom of your world. So I attended to end the corruption and give a deserve to the people. You know, your silver eyes are the same as your-- mother.

Then it strikes right through her heart. Ruby is shocked by what he was saying about her mother who died in the mission. She said to him.

Ruby: You know my mom?

Gideon: If you don't believe me then I'll prove it to you.

He said as he stands up from his chair and knocks on the door. A door opens to see a woman wears the same clothes as Ruby and her head is covered a black sack bag, and two Nod militants holding her like she is a hostage. Gideon pulls a black sack bag out of her head to see a woman has black and red long hair, and she has the same face just like Ruby. A woman regains her eyesight until she saw Ruby as she was shocked. Then she spoke to her.

???: R-Ruby?

Ruby is also shocked as she recognizes a woman before. Her tear started to come out from her eye as she said.

Ruby: M-M-Mom?

Gideon: That's right. Your mother, Summer Rose. She's been with us since we enter this world. I couldn't believe this is a reunion between a daughter who thought her mother is dead and a mother who has disappeared from this world. I'm kinda happy about this. But this is not the right time to smile.

Ruby: What did you do to my mom!

Gideon: Hmm... Let's just say, we experiment on her harshly then we took her power into our grasp. It was necessary to take anyone's powers, don't you think?

Ruby feels her anger flows inside the body as she clenched her fists and then she going to punch him as she shouted.

Ruby: You'll pay for this!

She's going to punch him but Gideon dodges it and then he slaps to her face as she fell on the ground. Summer saw her daughter being slapped by Gideon as she struggles to escape but two militants keep holding her. She shouted at him.

Summer: If you hurt her, I swear-

Gideon: Swear what? Oh, you mean you gonna hit me so easily. You're wrong. You feel weak when we took your power and you are no condition to fight me without strength. You could barely fight me but it won't be enough.

She lowered her head that he was right. She's too weak to fight after the experiment on her. Then he said.

Gideon: But since I'm generous today. I let you stay with your daughter for a time being. Release her.

He ordered his men. They threw her into the floor and they left the room and close the door. After that, she crawls to her daughter as she holds her cheeks and she said.

Summer: Ruby, are you alright? Did it hurt here?

She didn't say anything. Instead, she embraces her mother as she let out her tears and she said.

Ruby: *cries* Mom... I miss you...

Summer feels her daughter hugging her while letting out her tears. She hugs her back as she said with a calm voice.

Summer: Shh... It's okay now. We're here. We'll get through this...

She keeps hugging her daughter as Ruby still crying. A mother and daughter finally getting together and never let go again.

...

GDI objective: Destroy the Nod supply base.

With permission from Vacuo counselors, they set up the base in the desert and prepare the army for battle. They construct around the walls to make sure the Grimms or Nod separatist won't get in the base so easily. They also construct the defenses to defend their base against the threat. Jaune along with Robert and Peter are in the base. Nova, however, decided to stay in GDI colonize nation after the battle between both Adam faction and Nod separatist. They are in the headquarters as Jaune looks on the hologram map to see the location of the Nod supply base. An officer said to him.

GDI officer: Sir, we have a word that they knew we're coming and they sent everything to stop us.

Jaune: Hmm... Perhaps it's time to make a strategy on the battlefield. I want to sent juggernauts, predator tanks and bulldogs to take out the enemy forces first. Also, the infantry will support them. Then, sent the troops to take the other side of the Nod supply base so we can take advantage of them on the left side. Our objective is to destroy the enemy supply base so we can cut off their supplies to support their efforts. Then, we capture the officer to know where Ruby is.

Peter: Sounds a good strategy, sir. So where do I need to fight?

Jaune: Actually, you and Robert will be led the attack on the left side while I remain here to protect this base. Remember, if we fail the mission, they going to sent the reinforcement to stop us and the Vacuo will never be the same again. Is that understood?

Robert, Peter, and GDI officer: Sir! Yes, sir!

Jaune: Good. Now dismissed.

He said as they went out of the room to be prepared for an attack soon.

Timeskip

Nod forces such as militants, enlighteneds, ascendeds, attack bikes, raiders, and centurions marching towards the enemy base when suddenly, they heard something until a few Nod forces we're blown up. The remaining Nod forces stand back and they went to cover.

The GDI juggernauts are stationary mode as they keep firing at them in the distance while predator tanks and bulldogs went in and the infantry follows them. Nod reinforcement came as they went to attack, even they get pass through the juggernauts firing at them. The predator tanks took down a few raiders and attack bikes. The GDI riflemen, zone lancers, and zone enforcers firing at them as Nod forces retaliate it. Four Nod ascendeds fires the rockets as three bulldogs and two predator tanks were destroyed. The GDI forces are pushing them back as Nod forces tries to retaliate but failed.

Meanwhile, eight V-35 Oxs flying at the left side of the enemy supply base as they landed on the ground and The GDI forces jumps out of V-35 Oxs. Once they left, Robert and Peter led their forces to attack them in the left flank. Peter went to the high mountain to get his sniper position. Robert and his forces go to the enemy supply base to see Nod vehicles just station there in the parking area. He saw a few red barrels beside a raider. He gives him an idea so he went there first as he pulled out his dust revolver and aim at the barrel.

Robert: Eat this.

He shoots a red barrel as it went explodes, causing the raiders to exploded. Nod separatist is on high alert as Nod forces went to defend the base. And then, Robert and his forces went in and attack them. GDI missile squad fires at four attack bikes and they were destroyed. A group of black hands set the fire on GDI infantry as half of them got burned to death. Robert kills a group of black hands quickly and proceeds to attack them. Nod militants went in the bunker and fire at them, a group of both GDI missile squads and zone defenders combine the firepowers as they fire the rockets, destroying a bunker along with Nod militants in it.

While they continue fighting in the enemy supply base, Robert continues his fight on his own as he destroys Nod structures to prevent them create more troops. After that, he saw the facility where the enemy officer is held in. So he went into the facility as he kills Nod security guards and enters the room to see a Nod officer and two devouts pointing their weapons at him. An officer angrily said.

Nod officer: How dare you come to this place, GDI scum! You are not welcome here.

Robert: Actually, I've come here for you only.

Nod officer: Kill him!

Two devouts ready their weapons to fire but they got killed quickly. Robert walks towards him as Nod officer is shaking his hand, barely to hold the pistol pointing at him. As he approaches him, Robert looks at his face being scared and punch him to the face. He was unconscious as Robert carry him on his shoulder and left the facility.

On the battlefield, when they fighting each other, a few Grimms pop out of the sand and attack everyone. Peter able to kill a few of the Grimms in the distance. The GDI juggernauts shoots a lot of them as the Grimms are blown into pieces. Zone troopers kill a few Grimms that survive the explosion. Then, the went back fighting the Nod forces as they destroy both infantry and vehicles. The banshees came to support their forces but they were shot down by GDI firehawks. Once the battle is over, the remaining Nod forces are surrender and take them to custody. The GDI forces headed to the Nod supply base and destroy it once and for all. Afterward, they head back the base.

GDI objective: Mission Complete

...

Ironwood is doing his paperwork for rebuilding the kingdom and military and increase more soldiers when the atlesian commander named Hazerk Billermann came into his room. Ironwood looks at him and he said.

Ironwood: What is it now, commander? I'm busy here.

Hazerk: Sorry for disturbing your work, but I'm here for a reason.

Ironwood: And that is?

Hazerk: Once we increase our army, we destroy the GDI nation and show the world that Atlas is the most powerful kingdom of Remnant.

Ironwood: Commander, are you crazy?! Did you see they took down those terrorist groups when they attacking our kingdom? We may still have a few airships, atlesian paladins, and remaining atlesian knights. But this... This is impossible for us to defeat both Nod and GDI at once. Not to mention that White fangs are still a threat.

Hazerk: So you're saying that our kingdom is weak!

He shouted at him. Ironwood stands up as he angrily said.

Ironwood: Don't shout at me, commander! Remember your place.

Hazerk: No. I have enough of your tone. The officers and I have an agreement that we shouldn't have done it so long time ago by destroying the GD. GDI is nothing but a fancy weapon and technology that doesn't relate to our system. Since the counselors are dead, it's up to me to get the hands of their weapons and used it for our benefits for Atlas. As for you, you are no longer being a position as general.

He said. Then, a group of AK-200s and atlesian soldiers who are now loyal to Commander Hazerk as they pointing their guns at him. Ironwood is shocked that it is a coup. Hazerk said to him.

Ironwood: What is this!?

Hazerk: A coup, of course. From this forward, I, Hazark Billmann will bring war against GDI, Nod, Grimms, and White fang who are considered as a threat to Atlas. You will be locking away. We'll go somewhere else to make plans ourselves and return our kingdom to take back from GDI oppression someday.

Ironwood: You will regret it for betraying your general.

Hazerk: No. You betray your kingdom so I'll be the one to charge the military. Take him away!

He shouted. Two AK-200s grabbed Ironwood and take him to the cell. After that, they left the room and prepare to flee their kingdom and went to making plans for attack on GDI soon.

...

At the castle in Grimm land, Hazel, Tyrian, and Watt are feeling nervous about Salem rage when she learns that Cinder and her goons have been captured by Nod separatist so foolishness. She takes a seat as her temper calms down. She said to her minions.

Salem: The plan is not well as it suppose to be. Cinder is also getting the full power of Fall maiden until Nod separatist came and took a maiden, luring Cinder and her goons into their trap. This won't achieve my goal.

Watt: Actually, perhaps we should rely on Commander Harzerk for turned against Gen. Ironwood and gather his loyalists on his side. He's preparing the attack of GDI soon. He makes a good asset to our cause. I mean, your cause.

Hazel: Yeah? And how can we trust him?

Salem: We don't rely on him. But this could make a bit of damage to GDI and other kingdoms. While they battle each other so blindly, I'll be sent a horde of my Grimms to attack everyone at once.

Tyrian the scorpion faunus clapped manically as he said.

Tyrian: That's a good idea, your holiness. It's so good with the bloodshed.

Salem: I would send you this time, Tyrian. I want you to infiltrate Nod separatist somewhere in Vale. Go and kill their leader. Will you do it?

He stands up from his chair as he said.

Tyrian: Of course, my queen. I will do it right away.

Salem: You have to wait for now until the GDI finds it. While they fighting each other to death, adding with Harzerk, you have a chance to kill him.

Tyrian: Very well. If that is your wish.

He said as he went out of the room. Hazel said to her.

Hazel: What about Adam and his followers?

Salem: For them, they will continue spreading fear throughout Remnant as they pleased. Make that happen...

Hazel: As you wish...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

903 25 11
Pokemon have been around since mankind could recall walking on the surface of Remnant. They are everywhere on the land, in the sky, and even in the s...
7K 178 11
Continuation of 'Captain Arc' After being able to make Salem switch sides and turn good, with the dissolving of the White Fang and Grimm. Everything...
34.9K 531 22
After an accident with his father, (Y/N) runs away and meets Summer Rose, and she takes him in. Soon, he re meets with his "Sister" and she tries to...
1.3K 10 18
In the continent of Menagerie, a swordsman takes on the world will he succeed or will he fail... Any art or characters used in this book does not bel...