Hawks x Reader: Soaring

By SAARA_A

There, soaring through the sky, Hawks and Y/N had finally found each other. More

Introduction *Kinda Important*
1・Company
2・Encounter
3・You Again
4・A Favor
*News*
5・Heartbreaker
6・An Invitation
*Upcoming Things*
7・Gala
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* NEW *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
8・Internship
9・Confession
10・UA
12・Test Start!
13・Past Meets Present
14・Kaguya (pt. 1)
14・Kaguya (pt. 2)
Update
15・Eclipse
Bet you were expecting a new chapter...
16・Together
Lol, mistakes were made
• ???
17 • A Letter From A Past Friend
18 • Sunflower
• 20k! •
19 • Natsuo the Matchmaker
Update: Sorry
20 • Endgame
Birthday! + News
21• Wish
22 • New Secrets, Overdue Confessions
23 • Trust Me
New Book!
24 • Unlikely Informant
25 • Not My Hero
26 • Goodbye
27• *Tonight Belongs to Us [REUPLOAD]*
28 • Family
29 • Soaring
Update :))
BOOK 2 IS OUT
*IM BACK* UPDATE FOR THE 5th MILLIONTH TIME

11・Class 1-A

12.2K 491 994
By SAARA_A

I know we know Hawks' name now but idk if I wanna start calling him Keigo Takami tho lol. I'm not really feeling it.

So for now I'm gonna stick to Hawks

____________________________________________________________

Y/N and Hawks finally arrived outside class 1-a. Hawks, who was in front of her, quietly kept his distance as he began to open the door, but not before he briefly glanced at her. 

Some students let out an audible gasp while some were still silent as the heroes entered the room. Even though she wanted to believe the excitement was about her, she knew it was for Hawks which gave her even anxiety about how the students perceived her. Not to mention Shoto's soul-crushing blank stare that was singling her out as she stood upfront. 

"Today students, you'll be working with Hawks and H/N on some training. This training will be at the same intensity as a work-study so for those of you who couldn't find a hero to work with, it's your lucky day," Aizawa explained to the class. Y/N, still very nervous, looked up only to make eye contact with Shoto. He stared at her for some time only, it wasn't as hostile as it usually was. Before she turned away to fidget with her fingers, Shoto gave her a small smile; it wasn't much but it gave her a boost in confidence. Y/N's E/C eyes widened at the gesture and she returned the small smile as she looked down at her feet, still refusing to make eye contact with Hawks. "They'll explain the rest of the details as you relocate but treat this as crucial as it is and you might be able to get credit for it," Aizawa yawned as he zipped up his sleeping bag and fell on the floor. "Go ahead" he motioned to Hawks.

Hawks cleared his throat and gave his signature smile which received a lot of blushes from the female students. Y/N crossed her arms and glared slightly at the ground.

He's older than you guys you know

"Hello guys, I know Eraserhead already said it but just so you know I'm Hawks"

We know dumbass

"...and this is H/N-"

"You can call me Y/N actually" she bluntly said interrupting Hawks and making the vibe awkward.

"Yeah, uh, this is Y/N," he paused to quickly glance at her, "...and we'll be taking you on a special training today. We'll be going back to Takoba National Stadium where you guys took your hero license exams and training there." 

The students murmured a bit amongst themselves and then quieted down as Hawks continued speaking. 

"This training will be a fight between two groups so we are going to need to split up now," he said. "One with me and one with, uh, Y/N," he said as he looked down at her. She looked up at him with this blank but angry stare in her eyes that, surprisingly, only Hawks could see. "I, uh, you guys go ahead and spit up, or something..." his voice shrank as Y/N started walking away from him to one side of the room. 

Class 1-a stood up and began to sort into groups. She could see most of them begin to walk towards where Hawks was which upset her even more.

You guys are just pussies. Of course, you dumbasses choose the easy route.

Y/N tried to shrug it off like it was nothing, but she couldn't help but still feel hurt. She slightly lowered her gaze back to her fingers which she began to fidget with. 

"Um excuse me Y/N?" said a shrill voice in front of her.

She looked up, and to her surprise, Izuku, Mina Ashido, Momo, Kirishima, Kaminari, Bakugo, and Shoto were all standing there waiting for her to wake up.  

What

"WHY ARE YOU TWO SHITHEADS FOLLOWING ME EVERYWHERE?!" yelled Bakugo to Kirishima and Kaminari.

"We can't let you be on a team with Midoryia and Todoroki by yourself," said Kirishima patting Bakugo's back.

"Yeah that would be like, letting a psychotic murderer on the loose," Kaminari shrugged as he turned away from a heated Bakugo. 

Y/N stood there in shock, just blinking her eyes in disbelief.

"Sorry for our classmates, they are very...overwhelming sometimes." Momo light-heartedly said trying to give a smile.

I'm still so confused

"Our other classmates are so dumb for not picking you! Even though you're only the 11th hero, you're still pretty badass!" yelled Mina as she jumped closer to Y/N.

I don't know whether to take that as a compliment or not

"Yeah they really skipped out on a hottie over here," cooed Kaminari before Mina looked at him in disgust and punched him in the balls.

What the hell is going on

"Um, sorry for all of this Y/N, but I'm ready to get some extra work in!" said Izuku as he bowed lightly to her.

"Oh, it's totally fine, no need to bow. Think of me as another student since I'm 19, and not that much older than you guys." She beamed as she gave a light smile. "So let's see here," she said as she concentrated while looking around and the odd group she had. "So we have Izuku, Todoroki I know, Mina, Momo, Kirishima, Kaminari, and..." she stopped at Bakugo trying to remember his name. "Oh, I got it! Your that one bitch boy from the Sports Festival!" She said giving him a cocky smirk. 

"And you're that one bitchy 'hero' who doesn't even have her own agency," He snapped back getting very close to her. 

"Guilty as charged" she winked now moving on.

She took a step back, quickly scanning her group before she began to speak. "Listen, guys, that group over there with Hawks, it's a fucking joke," she cockily explained, "this group is where the real shit goes down. Don't expect it to be easy since I may not be one of the top 10 or even 5 heroes; I am still pretty tough. The point of this exercise is to, one at a time, try to take down us Heroes. If you're successful in some degree then you can get your extra credits."

"But won't it be easier for the people going later to get you out since you'll be tired and not have as much energy or stamina from the beginning?' questioned Midoryia.

"Trust me, they wouldn't have picked us if they knew that we couldn't handle all you guys for this training. But don't expect me to savor my energy for each of you, I'm going Plus Ultra and so should you!"

Y/N's group started to get hyped up as she finished explaining. 

"Now let's go out there and kick some ass," she said pumping her fist in the air. 

"YEAH," her group cheered (excluding Bakugo) as they also pumped their fists in the air. Her team, the other team, and Hawks began to walk out of the classroom. 

Her smile faded. She knew that this tough, go-getter persona was only an act, and that deep down, she was was shy and always seeking the approval of those around her. She couldn't help that her way of hiding her weakness was to become a pugnacious little brat. 

"Hey, Shoto wait up," she said making the boy stop.

He gave her his signature blank expression as she looked nervously around the room and at him.

"What" he bluntly stated. 

"Um, I-I wanted to thank you for what you did back there when I was up here," she said sheepishly looking down at the floor again.

"Yeah it's no problem I guess, you just seemed off," he said waiting for her response.

"Yeah, uh, to be honest, something happened right before I came here so I wasn't in the right mood. Also, I thought you were still mad at me so I was extra nervous," she explained tiring to look up at him.

"I mean, I can't be mad because you did what I told you to do," he said as he started heading for the door.

Although I actually didn't tell him I kissed Hawks

"Hey wait!" She frantically said. He slowly turned around with a slightly annoyed expression plastered on his face. 

"W-why did you and the others choose me? I mean, you are some of the strongest in your class so why pick the 11th hero?" She said making sure to maintain eye contact.

"I don't know for sure. Ashido and Yayorozu seemed just enticed by the fact that you're a powerful woman, Midoryia probably thought of you as a better opponent to use his new style on, Bakugo probably wanted a better 'fire vs. fire' fight since he didn't get the one he wanted at the Sports Festival even though that would make him lose the chance to beat a "better" hero, Kirishima and Kaminari just followed Bakugo, and for me," he paused. She had been surprised he'd known his classmates that well since he seemed like the quiet type. "I wanted to train with you because are quirks are somewhat similar and I'd rather have it be you than my father." He finished looking at her. 

"That's good to know! I'll try and make this a time where you can improve on all your quirks!" She yelled pumping her fist into the air again. Shoto gave her a small smile as he turned to walk outside the room.

____________________________________________________________

Y/N exited the room right after Shoto and walked down the hallway towards the main entrance where the bus would be to take them to the stadium. Hawks was standing in front of the exit to the building, waiting for Y/N to finally show up.

"Hey Y/N, about earlier-"

"Save it, I don't want to discuss it." she deadpanned as she tried to move past him. He quickly blocked her way so she had to listen to him.

"Look I didn't mean to upset you, I was just curious but I should've been more careful..." he apologized, giving her a sincere look. 

"Yeah you should've been, now please move the class is waiting for us," she said trying to get around him, but it didn't work. 

"How about I make it up to you!" He quickly said which startled her. "After this is done, can I take you on a date somewhere?" He asked, his golden eyes peering down into her E/C eyes. 

"No. All you would do is say something stupid again." she snapped out of her startled state. 

He swiftly grabbed her hands and held them tight within his. "No, I promise I won't, I really do, just this once ok?" He pleaded again. Words couldn't form from her mouth as she could feel the heat rising in her body all the way up to her face at his gesture. 

Say something dammit! You can't let the students, especially Shoto, see you like this!

"Fine, I'll go," she said in defeat.

He gave her a grin only, It wasn't one of his signature ones, this one was full of emotion but she couldn't figure out which one. 

"I can't wait"

____________________________________________________________

1807 words later and here we are!

Please leave a follow and a vote!

Vote Goal: 25

Peace!

-SAARA

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 3.6K 26
"Griffin " I said smirking slightly the blood rushing round my head like a rollercoaster making me sick. "Blake" I said hiding the smile that was now...
262 16 31
As the title says
30 2 9
❝ Did we just die...? ❞ ❝ I guess? ❞ ೄྀ࿐ In which two high school students reincarnate into the world of MHA. . . but not in the era they expected.ˊˎ...
290K 6.2K 108
their passion ignites and desire clouded their senses. this is their story.