The Virgin Sacrifice ✔ (COMPL...

By chapterbangtan

"I'm afraid I don't understand what you're saying your highness. This is my true form, I am just a mere human... More

Book Trailer
PROLOGUE
First Muster: Chapter 1
First Muster: Chapter 2
First Muster: Chapter 3
First Muster: Chapter 4
First Muster: Chapter 5
First Muster: Chapter 6
First Muster: Chapter 7
First Muster: Chapter 8
First Muster: Chapter 9
First Muster: Chapter 10
First Muster: Chapter 11
First Muster: Chapter 12
First Muster: Chapter 13
First Muster: Chapter 14
First Muster: Chapter 15
First Muster: Chapter 16
First Muster: Chapter 17
First Muster: Chapter 18
First Muster: Chapter 19
First Muster: Chapter 20
First Muster: Chapter 21
First Muster: Chapter 22
Update
First Muster: Chapter 23
First Muster: Chapter 24
First Muster: Chapter 25
Second Muster: Chapter 26
Second Muster: Chapter 27
Second Muster: Chapter 28
Second Muster: Chapter 29
Second Muster: Chapter 31
Second Muster: Chapter 32
Second Muster: Chapter 33
Second Muster: Chapter 34
Second Muster: Chapter 35
Second Muster: Chapter 36
Second Muster: Chapter 37
Second Muster: Chapter 38
Second Muster: Chapter 39
Second Muster: Chapter 40
Second Muster: Chapter 41
Second Muster: Chapter 42
Second Muster: Chapter 43
Second Muster: Chapter 44
Second Muster: Chapter 45
Second Muster: Chapter 46
Second Muster: Chapter 47
Second Muster: Chapter 48
Second Muster: Chapter 49
Second Muster: Chapter 50
Third Muster: Chapter 51
Third Muster: Chapter 52
Third Muster: Chapter 53
Third Muster: Chapter 54
Third Muster: Chapter 55
Third Muster: Chapter 56
Third Muster: Chapter 57
Third Muster: Chapter 58
Author's Note
Chapter 1: Lumiére Sneak Peak
Chapter 1: Royals of the South Sneak Peak

Second Muster: Chapter 30

644 47 2
By chapterbangtan

***

"Yeora," Jimin taps her shoulder with eagerness. His eyes search hers and for a moment, Yeora felt something familiar on how Jimin says her name.

Taehyung glances back, he knew he'll immediately learn about the threat Namjoon has imposed on her. Telling Jennie was the right thing to do. Taehyung sensed Namjoon's presence the moment he stepped on the human realm. He can feel the bad omen he's emmitting and it sure does alarm him. What if he learns the truth about Yeora and awakens her instead of Jimin doing it?

"You startled me Jimin," Yeora looks his way.

"I'm sorry but can we talk?" Jimin tries to deviate the topic at hand and his worried mind.

"About what?"

"Just come with me," he says and pulls her the opposite way and starts exiting the school.

"Wait, we still have class," Yeora tries to pull away but Jimin's grip on her wrist is strong that she gives up herself.

Yeora finds it peculiar that Jimin is talking to her with this kind of familiarity. Although she admits they really are close already, him grabbing her wrist is a bit odd. Jimin opens his car and shoves Yeora in. Without a warning he drives off.

"Hey where are we going? Aren't we suppose to be in class right now? Stop the car," Yeora commands but Jimin only stepped on the gas more causing them both to jerk backwards.

"Jimin," Yeora calls out for her but he's already into not answering her the whole ride.

Jimin isn't thinking straight. He knew Namjoon would come at him soonee than later but he didn't thought about him actually going after his weakness. He glances at Yeora for a second and his eyes are back on the road.

Yeora

How she managed to change him, to melt his heart, to get his full attention, to get his love. Hoseok was right, Yeora alone will do that. Yeora alone is able to quench Jimin's lust for power and love at the same time. She was able to heal him. Right now, Namjoon can feel that, he can sense that and he really intends to use her againts Jimin.

Something clashes with Jimin's car making him step on the gas abruptly. Their seatbelts pulls their body back to their seats as the tires screech in complain.

"Oh my god Jimin, I think you ran over someone," Yeora gasps and was about to open the car when Jimin pulled her hand.

"Stay here. Whatever happens, don't come out," he commands and something about his command makes her nod in submission.

Jimin exits the driver's side and looks around to see who or what it was. Insteas of being greeted by bloodied body, Namjoon stood tall infront of his car, smiling from ear to ear.

"Where are you taking her king Jimin?" he mockingly asks the king.

Jimin didn't answer. He just stared at him and was rationalizing what to do. Letting Yeora see a full on fight of vampire kings might shock her. Before he could even think of a solution, Yeora steps out of the car and walks to them.

"Hi, we've met before right? Are you okay?" she asks Namjoon making Jimin glare at her.

"What did I tell you?" he gritted at her.

Yeora only looks up to him.

"Ohoo, you're little sacrifice won't listen to you," Namjoon chuckles in delight.

"Wha—" Yeora was cut off when Jimin growls lowly.

She heard that before.

Where?

Taehyung is nearby and he's worried a fight might start so he started signaling Jennie. In a matter of minutes, Jungkook and Jennie arrived to where Taehyung is hiding. He motioned to the three of them in the middle of the road. Jimin already brooding while Namjoon is enjoying himself ticking him off.

Before Jennie and Jungkook could even move, Yoongi appears beside Jimin making Yeora's eyes widen in surprise.

"Professor Min?" she asks in disbelief. She never saw someone at that speed.

Right in time, Jennie and Jungkook ces next making Yeora even more confused.

"You came with your companions I see. You never disappoint," Namjoon lifts his hand up rising all his vampire soldiers.

Yeora begins to shiver.

Vampires she thought in her head.

Jimin felt her shake beside him so he holds her close. Arm protectively rests around her shoulders.

"J-Jimin, I-I," Yeora starts to stammer.

He can feel her discomfort amd something inside her makes Jimin feel something. He remembers feeling it om their first dinner.

When he saw her.

He is right. Jimin watches as Yeora transforms before his eyes. He lets her go and stands beside her. He watches as her brown hair turns into raven ones, her lively complexion turns into an unhealthy pale skin and her lips turns a shade deeper. Her imperfect body turns into a slender one and her right height can be seen now. Jimin is just 4 inches taller than her unlike her human height. She's only 5 feet.

He couldn't believe his eyes.

Something about the presence of a thousand vampire soldiers triggers Yeora's vampire form making her transform in seconds.

"Hmm," Yeowang hums and smiles wickedly.

Jungkook pulls Jimin away from her. His slightly trembling hand gives Jimin the jist so he steps back. Her melodic voice sends Jimin to overload. He can't seem to comprehend a thing.

Yeowang opens her eyes showcasing hee crimson ones. Her long lashes perfectly frames her piercing eyes. Her perfect lips breals into a smile and her fangs appear.

"What is this? You finally turned her into a vampire?" Namjoon almost chokes at his laughter.

Yeowang speeds behind him and chuckles herself.

"Don't make fun of my king. Whoever you are, I can take your long life here," she speaks beautifully that it didn't even sound a threat to Namjoon.

Yeowang rises over the ground and meets Jimin's eyes. Hers startles him yet Yeowang felt as though she's looking at her future.

"Your majesty, what shall I do with him?" she asks the king.

And although she speaks like she submits, Jimin can feel her immense power. She's not just a mere vampire.

"Do as you please," he finds his voice.

Yeowang smiles and bows. She stands infront of Namjoon. He's towering over her and their height difference is very evident. But then she curls her hand around his throat and pulls him down making him kneel before her.

The ground breaks and the earth trembles as she summons her one of her slaves from the underworld.

"You can come out now," she calls for him.

Death itself appears behind her and Namjoon looks up to her with fear in his eyes.

Yoongi watches her with keen. It's already night fall and the moon shines red.

Taehyung looks up to see the blood moon and the moment it hit Yeowang's skin, she falls to the ground.

Lifeless

•••

Unedited

--

How are you all doing? Back to updating 😊

- Haeun❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 540 43
I'm not a bad person, Jimin, nor a good one, but I think I don't deserve to be humiliated like this. Please don't forget to follow and vote. Thank yo...
76.3K 4.2K 59
"You lied to me! Tell me.. how did you do it, witch." He growled as he held me against the wall, choking me. Lee Seoyeon is your average girl. At lea...
279K 11.3K 49
"YOU BELONG TO US" In a place where humans and hybrids barely co-exist, fate brings together the most unlikely of people, forcing them into awkward s...
7K 320 25
When they meet unknowingly and found out they're soulmates ✨ --✨------✨-- A JEON JUNGKOOK FANFICTION It contains mature conten...