bughead one shots馃挄

Por Bellamae12

hi everyone! so in this book i'm really only going to be doing angst and fluff! please give this a read and e... M谩s

Authors note
Sick
"I heard you scream. Nightmares again?"
Comfort
"Could you hold my hand?"
Regret
Authors note
Regret part 2
Bath
Eating Disorder
Authors note
Jealousy
Halloween
Scribbled Notes
Scribbled Notes 2
Unfocused
Im back from the dead!!
Not so perfect
Prompt Page!
"Just leave"
Drunk
"Just Leave" Part 2
"Don't Touch Me"
"Don't Touch Me" Part 2
"Forget I even asked you"
Thank you so much!!
"Just relax. I'll wash your hair for you"
"Don't Touch Me" Part 3
Love is love
Cravings
Pet Fiasco
Different
Different Part 2
Tutor
Till Death do us Part
Stars
Till Death do us Part 2
Tutor Part 2
Pet Store
Broken Bones
Songbird
Till Death do us Part 3
All for Him
Requests?
Eyes for her
Meeting the Family
THANK YOU!!
Till Death do us Part 4
WE ALWAYS WIN
Little Family
Triangle of love
Fake Love
Fake Love Part 2
I Started a New Book!
Fake Love Part 3
Serial Killer Genes
Fake Love Part 4
not an update
Babysitting
Babysitting Part 2
Best Friend's Brother
Bullying
Choosing Her
The Broadway Star
Wow
This Is Goodbye

Pillow Fight

2.8K 57 8
Por Bellamae12

Jughead's POV:
It was a lovely Saturday afternoon, and my girlfriend and I were watching Titanic for the millionth time. I looked down at Betty, whose eyes were focused on the TV. I love just sitting here and watching movies with her, as she laid on my chest. When I looked back down at her, I saw her staring up at me. I smiled sheepishly and brought my head down to connect our lips. She put her hand on the back of my head to deepen the kiss. I was about to place my other hand on her waist, when I felt something soft smack the side of my head. I pulled away, and opened my eyes. Betty had a smirk on her face, and held a pillow in her hand. I picked up the nearest pillow and wacked her in the side.
"You are so on, Cooper"

Betty's POV:
I giggled and quickly jumped off my bed. I raced out my door and down the stairs, jumping the last three. Jug was gaining on me, and so I ran outside and hid behind a tree in my backyard. I saw Jughead come out and he started walking the opposite direction. I sneakily pranced up behind him, and tackled him to the ground. He fell with a quiet grunt and I laughed.
He was lying on his back with me on his chest, and I hit him in the head. He grabbed my wrist to prevent me from hitting him again. We stared at each other for a while before I kissed him. It was a passionate kiss, and it was slow and sweet. I let go for air, and put my forehead against his. I sighed happily and jumped up off the ground.
"Cmon Jones, i'm hungry. Let's go to Pop's" I held out my hand which he gladly took, and we walked to Pop's together, hand in hand.

Short but sweet. I'm sorry for not posting lately, i've been so busy with school but i'll try to upload more often. I love you guys so much!!

Seguir leyendo

Tambi茅n te gustar谩n

27.1K 661 21
This is my first book and it's a Choni Fanfic. Hope you like it 馃挄
7.4K 235 9
Just a bunch of one shots for everybody's favorite ship. Because I stan! So...yeah imma give this a go. Suggestions/prompts are open. I apologize in...
768K 15.2K 200
Oneshots of Betty Cooper and Jughead Jones of The CW's Riverdale. TW: suicide, self harm, PTSD, mental illness, eating disorders, insomnia, blood, vi...
36.5K 612 27
All characters belong to the Archie Comics creators and Riverdale producers. These are either based off of scenes or based off mine or other peoples...