Photographs (Luke Hemmings)

Av Procrashtonates

When her world gets shaken up, Bailey, her family, and her new amazing group of friends have to adapt their l... Mer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
SEQUEL
No update- just words!
Long Time No Talk!

Chapter 34

6.1K 157 46
Av Procrashtonates

It has been a while since christmas; it was now spring of my senior year which meant that it was time for some decisions to be made. Some big decisions.

After a long thinking process, I decided to go to the community college near my house after I graduated. My brain tumor was making my academic performance slowly decline. I had decided there was no need for me to spend 4 years at a university, struggling with advanced school work. I signed up for the basic classes at community college, and plus there was no guarantee I would get through all 4 years anyways. It also saved my family a lot of money. Money we didn't have because my medical bills were through the roof. But, I didn't mind community college because I was still an undecided major.

It was Friday and the school bell finally rang meaning spring break had started. I was in the process of moving into an apartment since I had turned 18 just a few weeks before. My family wasn't too happy about me moving out, but I wasn't going to let the brain tumor stop me from living a normal life the best I could. I had always planned to move out once I turned 18 anyways. I wanted to live alone before my time was gone.

My dad was uneasy about me moving into an apartment alone, so he was happy but still uneasy when I told him Luke and I decided to move in together. Both of our parents didn't necessarily like our idea; we were young and living together, but they understood why I needed to do this for myself. My dad was happy about having someone to make sure I was doing okay, but as a father he wasn't very happy that I was going to be living alone with a boy I had been dating for almost one year.

Luke and I split the cost of the apartment monthly. I had some money already saved up and so did Luke, but our parents decided to help pay for what we needed until we got jobs in a few months once high school was over.

Luke had also decided to go to community college, but after two years he would transfer to a university if he had his career figured out because he was also undecided. I think he also didn't want to go somewhere I wasn't, but he was too stubborn to admit it.

Luke and I got a two bedroom apartment, even though I bet we would only use one of the rooms. What couple is going to move into an apartment and not take advantage of the opportunity they had to cuddle every night? But it made my dad feel better knowing there was two bedrooms.

Luke let out a huff as he placed the last boxes on the ground of our new apartment. Over the past week we had been bringing in boxes and setting up some of the rooms. All we had left to set up was the kitchen and the spare bedroom we wanted to make as an office.

After talking to the doctors and setting things up with Luke's family, we decided to fly to Australia our second, and last, week of break. That gave us one week to get our apartment all set up before we left to visit Luke's family. Luke had been planning to go to Australia, but I wanted to go too. I wanted to take advantage of every opportunity I could get to live my life.My family, and I as well, were nervous about me flying across the globe, but it's what I wanted to do. I wanted to see where Luke grew up before this disease took over. I was 18, and no one could really stop me now.

Luke crashed on the couch, laying half of his body on top of mine and letting out a tired sigh.

"No shoes on our brand new couch Hemmings!" I said scolding him for getting the couch we had just bought dirty. He arched his eyebrow at me before rubbing his shoe on the couch.

"Really?" I asked sitting up with an annoyed tone.

You could barely see his shoe marks, but I was still slightly annoyed. Luke noticed my serious tone before wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my cheek.

"I'm sorry," he mumbled and pouted against my skin.

"Clean it," I said and Luke leaned over wiping off where his feet had been. I chuckled silently because he was such a pushover.

He took his shoes off, and then sat down next to me slinging his arm around my shoulders.

"How about I order some chinese food and we can watch a movie since it's our first night in our apartment?" He asked with a smile.

"That sounds great. 'Our apartment,' I like that a lot," I said smiling at him.

He kissed me quickly, "Me too babe," he said as he got up to order our food.
-
After the movie was over, Luke and I put away our dinner leftovers and made our way into the master bedroom we were sharing. I grabbed a pair of shorts and a t-shirt before making my way into the bathroom to change and brush my teeth.

I walked back into our room to see Luke already laying in bed holding his phone above his face typing away. I crawled in next to him and laid my head on his chest.

"Hi," he said with a smile. He locked his phone and put it on the nightstand next to him.

"Hi," I smiled back at him.

We sat in a comfortable silence for a moment before I spoke up, "I like this living by ourselves thing so far. I feel grown up." I admitted.

We had only officially moved in earlier that day, but I already felt peaceful. I didn't have to worry about my dad bothering me, and I got to do what I wanted. It also meant I got to spend all my time with Luke.

"Me too. It feels nice to lay in bed with you and not worry about my ass being beat by your dad. Oh don't forget everyone is coming over to see the apartment tomorrow," Luke said.

It's a good thing he reminded me, I had totally forgot Casey, Ally, and the boys were all coming over to see our new place. Luke and I were the first ones to move out. Some people thought we were crazy for moving out already since we were still in high school, but Luke and I couldn't wait to be off on our own. Plus, our parents houses weren't that far anyways, it was probably a 10 minute drive, if that.

"I love you," I said sitting up and looking at him.

"I love you too," he said before pressing his lips to mine.

At first his lips were softly placed on mine. After a few seconds, Luke then put one hand on the side of my face, pulling me closer and pushing his lips firmly against mine.

(Warning it gets heated here, so if you're not okay with that skip to the end)

He swiped his tongue across my bottom lip and I opened my mouth to grant his tongue access to deepen the kiss. Luke pulled me onto his lap so I was straddling him and I let my hands wander their way into his hair.

Luke's lips made their way from my lips down across my jawline, before he kissed along my neck. I could feel his cold metal lip ring against my skin making me let out a soft moan. He was nipping at my skin as his hands wandered to the hem of my t-shirt and tugged on it lightly signaling he wanted it off. I lifted my arms and he pulled it off of me before tossing it onto the floor. He kissed down my neck and along my chest. My hands went to the bottom of his shirt signaling I wanted the same thing. His shirt joined mine as his lips crashed onto mine again.
I ran my hands along his chest, before they made their way back to his hair. I tugged on his hair as he kissed my neck making him let out a quiet moan.
He pushed me off of him so he could climb on top of me now that I was laying down. Our lips met yet again like we desperately needed them to be connected. A minute later, I broke away from his lips and kissed along his neck which made him mutter a soft, "Shit."
I tugged on the waistband of his shorts and boxers signaling to him. His soft but eager blue eyes met mine as if they were asking for permission. I nodded to tell him it was okay.

He pushed his lips to mine for a few seconds before reaching up to undo the clasp of my bra. I let it slip off of my shoulders and he pulled the remains of my clothes off and threw them on the floor. Our lips met as I tugged his shorts and boxers off and they accompanied the pile of our clothes on the floor to the side of our bed as well.

He pulled his lips from mine and reached over to the side drawer on his nightstand pulling out a silver package. I laughed silently because the entire time we set up our room together, I never even saw him put those in the drawer.

He crawled on top of me, scanning his eyes over my body, I became shy and looked away. Luke leaned down and kissed me softly.

"Stop, you're beautiful," he muttered against my lips making me smile.
He lined himself up with me before meeting my eyes,

"It's okay," I whispered. He slowly pushed himself into me, making me wince.

"I'm sorry," he said quietly as he kissed my forehead and pushed in further.

After a moment, I adjusted to him and the pain started to fade. His thrusts became faster as he noticed my body relax.

"I love you," he said into my ear as he pushed in and out.

"I love you," I said as I dug my nails into his back.

Our words were replaced with moans, and we soon hit our climaxes. Luke collapsed next to me, and peeled the condom off before throwing it into the trash can next to our bed.

"I love you," he said kissing my forehead and then my lips.

"I love you too," I said as I stood up and grabbed my clothes.

I slipped on my bra and underwear. I looked at Luke noticing he only had his boxers on now, which left his shirt on the floor. I looked down at my shorts and shirt on the floor but then grabbed Luke's shirt instead slipping it on over my head.
I crawled under the covers next to Luke.

"I like how my shirt looks on you," he said snaking an arm around my waist and pulling me closer to him.

"Goodnight babe," he said kissing my cheek and holding me in his arms.

"Goodnight," I said before falling asleep in Luke's arms.
-
A/N

what am i doing. why am I doing this. i..

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

47 0 15
" 𝒾 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒽ℯ𝓇 𝓉ℴ 𝒷ℯ 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝒾 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁ℯ 𝓊𝓃𝒸ℴ𝓃𝓉𝓇ℴ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝒷𝓁𝓎"
184K 5.6K 33
❝Did you just take a photo of me?❞ ❝Shit.❞ all rights reserved. idea/concept by @paper-planes
40.6K 670 47
Hard times don't just get better
16K 385 55
[[Sequel to Imagination]] Nothing lasts forever, nothing stays the same. ((Completed))