Princess || KNJ✅

By armymindsets7

*SMUT! SMUT! SMUT!* *Mature Themes* *Namjoon Sugar Daddy AU* "Think of me as a genie who doesn't stop giving... More

Part One
Part Two
Part Three
Part Four
Part Five
Part Seven
Part Eight
Part Nine
Part Ten
Part Eleven
Part Twelve
Part Thirteen
Part Fourteen
Part Fifteen
Part Sixteen
Part Seventeen
Part Eighteen
Part Nineteen
Part Twenty
Part Twenty-One
Part Twenty-Two
Part Twenty-Three
Part Twenty-four: Goodbye
Thanks Bitties 💜
ANNOUNCEMENT

Part Six

29.3K 1K 1.1K
By armymindsets7

I couldn't sleep last night. Everytime I tried closing my eyes I felt him on top of me again. I felt his hands traveling on my body, as well as his plum lips and warm breath attacking my neck. I heard his voice in the back of my mind worshiping and praising me.

I hope he gets impatient.

I pulled myself out of bed, seeing all the marks left on my skin reflect off the mirror. I rubbed my lip balm over my chapped lips. I also quickly covered it all up with concealer and kept my hair down just in case. Crap, Namjoon still has my scrunchie.

Since the apartment is chilly, I pulled a cardigan that belonged to my dad over my shorts and a tank top. Everyone was already out in the living room and kitchen....everyone being Sihyun, Sooji, and Mari.

Sooji: Where the fresh hell have you been?

Me: I went out with Peach last night. Didn't she tell you?

Sooji: Yeah, and no one posts anything?

Me: Is that a requirement?

Mari: You ghosted on us last night. You can't do that in a big city like this.

Me: Ok, my bad, sorry.

Sooji: You should be you can't be doing-

Sihyun: Sooji, calm down. She's fine.

I sat on the barstool in the kitchen where Sihyun was dressed in his draws and an undershirt making us breakfast. I caught him checking me out so I covered myself more with the cardigan. Mari came up behind me, running her hand right through my hair invasively.

Mari: You should let your hair down more babe.

Sihyun: Yeah, it looks pretty.

I glared over at him. Sihyun does this play flirting thing with me and I can never decide if I want to nicely tease him back or knock him out.

Sooji: Did anyone order anything? Or have like a secret admirer or something?

Mari: No

Me: No.

Sihyun: I don't live here. Yet.

Mari: Nor will you ever.

Sooji: It doesn't have a name on it. It just says...

Me: Says what?

Sooji: It says "To my princess".

Me: Oh, that's for me.

I snatched it from her hand before she could ask anymore questions. I pulled out all of the wrapping paper from the small blue bag.

The tag was labeled "Princess" and so was the card on the inside. Namjoon went all out. I now acquire a blue iPhone Xr, airpods, wireless charge, screen protector, popsocket, as well as a clear, glittery case that says princess in a gold cursive font.

Gosh, I don't know if this is supposed to make me feel happy or guilty. I can imagine him smirking at my surprised face while I sit here and gush over something as superficial as an iPhone.

Then I realized that now I have to explain how I got all of these things.

Sooji: Holy shit.

Mari: Who is that from?

Me: Um...It's from uh...

Sooji: From?

Me: From a family friend.

Sooji: Are they also paying your tuition?

Me: Yeah.

Sooji: Good I thought I was going to have to pay for that too. See? The scene you made yesterday was for nothing. And You got the fifth color too.

Me: I didn't make a scene yesterday.

Sooji: Yes you did.

Me: No I didn't

Sooji: Mari back me up.

Mari: Leave me out of this.

Me: Whatever I'm going out.

Sooji: Again?

Me: Yeah, I gotta go activate this thing.

Sihyun: Don't you wanna eat first. *wink*

Me: *uninterested* I'll buy something.

Mari: Haha, with what money?

Me: The money I got from selling your mom's wigs.

Mari: Fuck you! She has a androgen problem.

Sooji: Wait up Nari, Sihyun and I are coming with you.

Me: Why?

Sooji: So you don't have to worry about gas money.

Me: Can y'all relax? You're not my parents.

Sooji: Right, cuz they're dead.

Mari: Ok can you calm the hell down Sooji? That's out of fucking pocket.

Sooji: Is it a lie though?

Mari: Do we care? Learn to keep you mouth fucking closed sometimes. I'm coming with, I don't want Nari becoming a convicted murderer.

I literally wanted to go alone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

252K 2.8K 61
hehehheehhe 🔞 Requests are open Please check out my new story, The Untold!
160K 3K 44
"Mommy, I just want to play." "Then let's play baby boy." Plot: 65% Smut: 35%
8.1K 31 62
-imagines -preferences -scenarios • disclaimer: mature content. read at your own risk • start: oct 12, 2019 ended: january 21, 2020
277K 7.4K 32
"What are you waiting for Tae?" "Fuck me already." Smut chapters will have a ⭐