Reincarnated as a villain in...

By PenguinFlippy

More

⪢𝕎𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘⪡
ᥴha𝕣aᥴ𝕥e𝕣 ρ𝕣oᠻⅈleડ
Chapter 1: Reincarnated as the villian
Chapter 2: Day out
Chapter 3: Child in a box
Chapter 5: A princes visit
Chapter 6: Training
Chapter 7: Castle visit
Chapter 8: Tests
Chapter 9: Starting magic school
Question-not a chapter, about plot development
Chapter 10: Meeting the heroine
Chapter 11: A parents visit
Chapter 12: Hugs and Cuddles
Chapter 13: Heart Throb Candy
Special chap~mature content
Chapter 14: Resolution
Chapter 15: Gone Rampid
Chapter 16: Promises
Chapter 17: Let the battle commence
Backstory of the game(might change)
Chapter 18: Trust
Chapter 19: Second Round Begins
Christmas special~mature content
Chapter 20: Final Round
Chapter 21: Duking it out
Chapter 22: Shattered
Love-The Game
Request Page
What if Ara turned into a girl?~mature content
Off Hiatus(Author note)
Chapter 23: His Saviour
Chapter 24: How We Came To Be

Chapter 4: Pledged loyalty

24.3K 1.1K 794
By PenguinFlippy

Please v☆te for my story. Sorry about my umm writing. I tried to hard to make myself seem decently smart which messed this chap up XD anyways excuse my mistakes as I die of laughter in the corner.

?????? POV
My eyes flutter open. I awaken from my slumber. Something oddly warm is near me. I suddenly notice I am in the arms of the boy that saved. He's probably toying with me then when I'm useless he's going to throw me out. But something just makes me feel like I can trust him, I want to trust him.

Ara Aoki POV
I wake up, stretching my body while yawning tiredly. I see the silver haired boy staring at me. "Shall we go have breakfast. Sorry but what is your name if you don't mind me asking. I am Ara Aoki."

"My parents never really gave me a name. Everyone calls me douchebag, monster, trash and disgrace. I am sorry. " I looked at him stupedified, my jaw gaped open. Seriously he doesn't have a name.

What's wrong with his parents. If I give him a name it's gotta suit him since he's going to he called that fit the rest if his life. I press my index finger to my cheek and prop my chin on rest of clenched fingers.

After awhile of thinking I find a name that suits him perfectly. "Why don't I give you a name, how does Ruki sound? It means strong and Silves is similar to symbolise your silver hair."

I see a small smile formed on his petite face. I guess he likes it. I also smile, one that reached my eyes. "You don't think my hair is a bad omen and is ugly." He asks with grievance and sadness in his voice. Ruki was fiddling  fingers and his tail along with his ears drooped downwards.

It upsets me that he thinks that. I'm more angry at those who say that. Just because your different doesn't mean you should he treated differently. My fingers clench into a fist. My eyebrows furrow and a frown forms on my face. I take a deep breath to calm my nerves. I turn to him, looking at him with my lapis eyes.

"Unless you think mine is, I have black hair." I say with a gentle tone and broad smile.  "Thank you for the name.", I shall treasure it and forever be in your debt. I pat his fluffy platinum hair.

"It's alright, people shouldn't have made you experience such terrible things. Treat me like your older brother. By the way how old are you?" He says "I'm 6 years old."

Okay so I am a year older then him. I grab his hand and lead him to the dining hall. The food looks so mouth watering, as always. I signal him to sit down next to me. I pile up his plate with food, I mean look how skinny he is, it'sall skin and bone. I've always loved food, not only for it's taste but how it is able to bring you closer together with other people.

Ruki eats all his food obidently, I then tuck into my food. So scruptipus, I never got to eat to eat this kind of food when I was in the previous world. My eyes turn into moon crescent as I moan in delight. (A/n I can't with myself XD)

Even though I was very wealthy I was always busy, so I bought take out or convinence store food. I might as well make the most out of this life and spoil myself a little.

I look over to find Ruki staring at me, maybe he dislikes the food. I see him quickly looking away embarrassed.

"Would you like to stay here. I will give you an option, you can laze around and do nothing or train to become my bodyguard and servant. You don't have to pick the second option. I will treat you as my family either way. So what do you want?"I ask him with a focused gaze.

Ruki seems to be in deep thought then replies, "I want to do the second option and repay your kindness also it will probably be boring and unproductive if I do nothing."

I nod in response, "Alright I'll set up some lessons to do. But when you are of age you will go to a magic academy with me okay. Also tell me if you want something, okay."

He nods his head and we continue our meal in silence. After we eat breakfast me and Ruki head to the library.

Magic is so fascinating and the history of it too. I brush my fingets acroos the book shelf until I find a book I find a book that jntrigues me. I grab a bunch of books from my library. I look over to Ruki, "You wanna read a book with me, we could learn magic together." It's important to give children good education when they are young.

I pull him closer to me so he is able to read. I then decide to place him on my lap so it's more convenient for both of us. This sure brings back memories of me and my sister. I start to teach him the stuff in the book he didn't know.  Warm rays of sunlight shine through the transparent sheets of glass. Warming us, as if embracing us. The mood in the room was peaceful and relaxing. We silently enjoyed each others company. The cool breeze coming in. The sheer blue curtains gently swayed in the wind.

Before we knew it, it was already dark. I decided to make him dinner, even though the maids kept insisting me not to. I believe that home cooking might make him more comforatble staying in this residence.

I also want to practice my culinary skills, I seek to be a little rusty. I put on my baby blue apron and securely tie it around my waist, time to get to work.

I hum while I cook, it's always been something I would do when cooking. I actually really love to cook but never got the chance to because of work. I gesture Ruki to come over as he was peeping through the crack of the door. I also decide to make some pudding, I love that dessert.

I hand him one and say "Try this and tell me how it taste. I really love to eat it." He slowly takes it and hesitantly puts it in his mouth. Ruki's eyes suddenly light up in joy which I must admit was adorable."This is so tasty, it melts in your mouth." He mummers. Soon he finishes it all, he thanks me and I ruffle his fluffy silver hair.

Is it me all does Ruki look like a similar character from the otome game. I suddenly rember who he reminds me of, it's the abandoned prince of the beast kingdom. He is one of the capture targets, he is actually quite mysterious.

I accidentally picked him up without realizing, this might change the plot a lot. But I don't really regret it. Maybe I might find joy in taking care of him.

I want him to have a happy life and not experience what I have. If I rember correctly the people who took him in were actually really cruel. They were going to sell him as a slave luckily he was saved in time. A gentle smile graces my lips.

I quickly finish up the dishes and head to the dining hall where Ruki is waiting eagerly.

I wait for Ruki to try the dishes. He happily gobbles it down. I say while chuckling "Eat slower, no ones gonna take it from you." He gives me a smile with food all over his face. I take a napkin and wipe his mouth. I dig into my food which I must say myself tastes splendid.

I put the dishes in the sink and take Ruki to my room. I say "You wanna take a bath with me? You need to wash yourself, I only cleaned you with soapy water. It's really relaxing to bath."

Ruki says shyly "Sure I hope you don't mind." I grab his hand and lead him to the bathroom. I already asked a maid to draw water into the bath.

I quickly take of my clothes and put the towel around my waist. I look over to find Ruki staring, he blushes a bright red while looking away. Okay that was embarrassing I must admit.

"Come on, let me wash your back and hair for you." I grab his hand and make him sit on a stool. I grab a bucket that has warm water and pour it over his head. I then scrub his hair with some shampoo, this is oddly relaxing.

I begin to laugh, I made a Afro of soap on his head. Ruki looks in the mirror and also begins to laugh. I rinse all the soap on his hair off. I take a soapy wet cloth and begin to wash his back. When I saw Ruki he actually had a 6 pack at such a young age, goodness. If you look at me I am slender and curvy in all the wrong places making me look more feminine then masculine.

I sigh in my heart, I am still young maybe this body will grow differently then the game, probably not though.

After I finish scrubbing his back, which he was quiet during the wash the whole time weirdly. I get into the large bath tub, almost like a jacuzzi. "Come on join me, your so small so you'll fit." I say invitingly.

He cautiously gets in. "Are you scared if water?" I asked the frightened boy. He looks at me guiltily. I chuckle and put him on my lap. I say "Is this better?" He nods his head shyly.

"It's alright. I think I should teach you to swim and not fear water. Once you know how to enjoy water it'll be great. Water isn't scary I promise." He nods and relaxes.

After bathing in the bathroom which was quite relaxing we get out. I give him a cute wonzy which matches mine, its a cute wolf pj's. So cute it's a little funny as the pajamas has wolf ears and he has wolf ears so it is like he has 4 ears. Having a little fun won't hurt. I hit the bed and go to sleep.

In the middle of the night I feel a tug on me. It's Ruki he says softly "Sorry for waking you up but I can't sleep. Can I sleep with you? " I show him a tired smile and move over. He climbs in and I pull him into a warm embrace.

Ruki Silves POV
I feel so happy to get a new name with a meaningful meaning. I also feel happy that he bothered to give me a good name. He is so kind and sweet.

I decided the moment he took me in that I would pledge my loyalty. He treats me like his own brother, for some reason I don't feel satisfied I don't know why.

The food he made tasted so amazing. I actually got to have a whole meal to myself. I usually only ate leftover scraps like moldy bread. He even made it himself, I heard him humming in the kitchen, it was pleasant to listen too.

When we went to the library he put me on his lap which I really enjoyed. Ara would patiently explain things I didn't understand instead of hitting me. I enjoyed his warmth.

Ara then let me take a bath with him, this is a luxury I never had. When I saw his naked back I felt was a little embarrased.

He had a slender figure, almost like a female. Slender waist, porcelain skin and a plump small butt. It fit well with his delicate face and features. I then saw him blush. I looked away once I realised I was staring.

When I said I was afraid of water he didn't judge me and let me sit on him. I could feel his warm breath on my neck. It was a nice time and something I've never experienced, to share warmth with another person. So many new things were happening in my life, by one person.

I couldn't sleep so I went to his room, I didn't want to wake him uo but it was a little dark and scary here. I asked him shyly if I could sleep here. He moved over and I climbed in. He pulled me into a snuggle, I then heard light snores from him. I also soon fall asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 3.9K 53
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
207K 1.1K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
86.5K 251 4
You and your husband decide to invite his friends over for the super bowl, but things take a wildly hot turn towards the end of the night
189K 9.2K 46
Hi, lovelies! Welcome to my second book of Mina Imagines! I decided to stop my first book a little early so I could publish this one instead. As usua...