ωнєяє αяє уσυ?

Door BluemistAqua

I don't like guys. He isn't special at all compared to all the other ones, yet, my heart is telling me one th... Meer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter: 3

8 0 0
Door BluemistAqua

"Get some clothes on you mf!!!" I eyeballed her and looked away quickly.

"Are you through yet?! Because if you are you have a helluva lot to explain!"

After a few seconds of silence I look over my should to see, nothing.

I shake my head.

'That's it. I'm going to a docter. I'm going crazy,' I quickly climb off of the ground and look around to try and find out where I am. It's pitch black. All I can see is a couple of beer cans. 'Wait, beer cans. I know where I am!' I rub up the street and am met with blinding lights.

"Guess I was right..? I think..." I look around and see the liquor stores sign, yep.

I call my sister, my other go to best friend. I'm sure as hell not calling Jayde, whether or not I am crazy.

"Hello?" she picks up after three rings.

"Hey, can you come and pick me up?" I ask pacing.

"Yeah sure where are you?" She says immediately.

I look around for anything close enough to tell her I'm at, anything besides the bar anyway.

"Lowe's, I'll be waiting out front," I hang up and jog over to one of the bench's.

She rolls up a couple of minutes later.

"You were at the bar weren't you?" She glares at me playfully.

"Naw, I only came over to Lowe's, walked all the way just too come back empty handed. Of course I was, not exactly sure how I ended up there but I did and since mom and dad record all of our conversations on the phone I couldn't tell you," I stand up and stretch out a little before jumping in the passenger seat.

She rolls her eyes at me, "We need a code for bar at this point," she chuckles.

"I just nowtold you, I have no idea how I even got there last night!" I glare at her.

She smirks at me, "Well duh, you obviously had a girl with you right??"

I cuff her on the shoulder, "No!!!"

"Then what were you doing?" She squints at me before looking back at the road.

"That, I have no idea... In fact I'm so confused about that part that, I'm just gonna go with I was very drunk. I think..."

She looks at me shocked, "You aren't even hung over though!"

I shrug, "I'm just gonna go with it."

Suddenly I wake up on the couch.

Wtf?!

                                                      •°•°•

So Ik know that was a really short chapter. But I've been gone for the past week and I'm pretty sure that I'm getting strepp throat. But, despite that I'm actually going to try to get a daily routine of writing now!!!

Here's the plan, I hope to update at least 2-3 chapters a week, for now they might be short, but that ju means more often. I thank those who have read my books, it would he amazing if you would vote. It really motivates me.

😅😅😊😊

°~SageJordan~°

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

191K 9.1K 37
Thrown out and bashed by her own family, April Rutter was among the only wolves who couldn't shift nor held any powers. Mocked by male wolves and abu...
37.3M 1.4M 144
"My dad sold me to a pack of werewolves to settle his gambling debt." ❀ "I'm going to count to three," Logan growls. He doesn't have to say the rest...
89.8K 275 5
"I'll ruin you till there's nothing left to give." Every member of the lupine Realm lost his sanity after few centuries of living without a mate. Kin...
3.1M 69.6K 200
I'm a new grad human in huge debt, and cheated by my Omega boyfriend. When I got wasted in a bar, I didn't expect to have the best sex ever. And the...