Back in the past (Luke Hemmin...

Galing kay topcat7115

Laura has just moved out of her mums house and into her own apartment. She thinks her life will be perfect fr... Higit pa

Back in the past
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
STOCKHOLM SYNDROME

Chapter 12

76 4 0
Galing kay topcat7115

Laura's P.O.V.

"I promise, she'll be fine" I reassured Jordans mum, for the thousandth time. Rose shuts the door in her mums face and sprints to my car, I groaned, following her. Once I got into the drivers seat, I looked at her seriously, no sign of amusement on my face.

"Listen" I said sternly, "Dont fangirl, you'll freak them out and just...act normal" I said, she nodded, realising I was serious about this.

"Okay" she nodded, "Cant I-"

"No"

"Not even-"

"NO!"

"Fine" she huffed, crossing her arms.

"You should be grateful you get to actually see them in person" I told her. The ride was silent, great, now she hates me. I groaned and looked over at her, "Listen, dont get upset" she looks away from me, "Im sorry for yelling" she turns to me and smiles.

"Its okay, I guess im just being stroppy" she sighed. When we got there, Rose was jumping up and down with excitement. I had to run after her once we reached the stairs, making me realise, I was seriously out of shape. When we got to my door, I stop her from knocking it down.

"Now...remember what I said" I told her and she nodded, taking in deep breaths. I opened the door and found all the guys watching tv on my couch, except Luke, "Hey guys!" I beamed, all heads snapped in my direction.

"Hey Laura!" they all said in unison.

"You remember Rose, right?" I asked gesturing to the girl next to me, thats about to have a heart attack.

"Yeah, how could we forget?" Michael smiled, how sweet.

"Uh, where's...erm..." I struggled to get the words out.

"Luke?" all three boys said in unison, again.

"Yeah" I scratched the back of my neck.

"He disappeared into the bedroom" Ashton said, wiggling his eyebrows, I rolled my eyes and headed to the bedroom, to kick Luke out.

When I entered, I wasnt expecting to see the sight infront of me. There lie's Luke, snuggling into the covers and holding the picture, of us. The sight was adorable, it made me smile but then I remembered who that boy was, I quickly went over to him. But stopped, how could I kick, someone that was sleeping, out? Ugh, I hate that im so kind. I groaned and walked out of the room, cloaing the door behind me.

When I got back to the living room, all the boys and Rose were having some kind of conversation about, food?

"No, chocolate is the best" Calum hollered.

"No, strawberry is!" Rose protested.

"Neither of yours are the best because, clearly, mint is the best" Ashton stood from his seat and said.

"You guys are ridiculous" I chuckled, sitting next to Ashton and Calum.

"Your no better than us" Michael pointed out, "You wouldn't stop dancing that stupid victory dance,  of yours" he chuckled, i poked my tongue out at him. Calum got up and said.

"Im gonna get drinks, where are they?" he asked.

"In the kitchen, im the fridge and the cups are in the cupboard closest to the fridge" I informed him.

Just as he left, Luke came out of the bedroom and sat down next to me, well was going to, "Are you sure thats a good idea?" I said through gritted teeth.

"Yeah, are you going to bite me?" Luke smirked and sat down, I scooted closer to Ashton, "Laura, im not infected" I ignored him and listened to what, Ashton and Michael were talking about. Calum came back after five minutes, with six pink lemonades and placed them on the table.

"Man, your in my seat" Calum pouted at Luke, Luke just shrugged and patted his lap. Calum gladly, takes a seat on Lukes lap.

"Aww, Cake moment!" Rose squealed, gesturing to Luke and Calum. She then sighed and rested her chin on her hand, I glared at her and she just shrugged.

"What is 'Cake'?" I asked, feeling stupid considering cake was also food.

"Its our ship name" Calum smiled, looking at Luke. Luke's gay? Haha, never would've guessed Luke, the player, being gay (not that I have anything against gay people or anything, its just I never would've guessed that Luke would turn out gay)

"We're not gay though" Luke said quickly, once he saw my smirk.

"Its just a bromance" Calum grinned, then pinched Lukes cheek for no apparent reason. Suddenly, Calum layed down, his butt on me, his legs on Luke and his head on Ashton lap. God, this boy weighs alot.

"Ash, im bored and tired" Calum said like a little kid, pouting up at Ashton.

"Go to sleep then" Ashton replied, chuckling and acting like this was a totally normal thing.

"Actually, dont go to sleep, get off of me!" I said chuckling, rolling the boy off of me and onto the floor, with a loud thud.

"What was that for?" Calum whined from the floor.

"For weighing so much" I smirked.

"Could we go to our house instead?" Calum asked,  "We have an xbox and loads of fun things there"

"YES!" Rose barked, "Lets go, we dont want to waste our time" she clapped her hands together.

"Okay! Im ready to go miss" Calum said to Rose, I chuckled.

"Alright, just let me grab my jacket" I said and went into my room, my bed all messed up, thanks to Luke. I started to make my bed, again.

"Why was the picture in the bin?" a voice said from behind me, Luke.

"Cause I want to forget what happened back then" I said firmly, I could literally feel the disappointment coming from Luke.

"Please, keep it" he pleaded.

"Yeah, and why should I?" I turned to face him, no answer, "Thats what I thought" I mumbled and turned back to making the bed.

"I dont want you to forget me" he said just above a whisper.

"Oh, but I do" I chuckled, not because this was funny, but what he had just said, "You ruined my life" I whispered.

"Like I have been trying to say...ut wasnt my-" I cutt him off.

"Then who's fault was it? Please, do tell" I raised a brow, "You were the one who made me think you were a decent guy, your the whole reason I left my school!" I said and he looked down at his fidgeting hands.

"What about all the good memories we had? Do you want to forget them too?" he asked.

"Yes, I want to forget all those LIES, I want to forget it all" I said, "I just want to focuse on the life that im having now, a good one, that isnt being ruined. Now just...stay out of my way" I said, grabbing a jacket and pushing past him, "You ready to go?" I asked the boys and Rose, they nodded.

When we got out of the car, Rose "accidentally" let out a loud scream. We were now sat in their game room, Rose really wasnt looking forward to playing FIFA, but agreed to playing anyway. Michael gave us our controllers and, unlike me, Rose didnt catch hers and it fell to the floor.

"Guys" I said softly.

"What?" Calum asked.

"Me and Rose dont know how to play FIFA" I said, awkwardly.

"What?!" Michael yelled, jaw hanging open, "Everybody knows how to play FIFA!"he said.

"Yeah...well, we dont" I said. So then Michael sat next to me, telling me which buttons are what, then leaving me to it, 'Ironic, right?' I thought to myself.

Unfortunately, I didnt have much luck as I did with Call of Duty, I was now losing or thats what Calum said. I groaned when Michael, Luke and Calum, jumped in the air, in victory.

"You lost!" Calum laughed at Ashton.

"That wasnt fair" I whined, "You guya only told me the buttons and not how to actually play" I pouted.

"Come sit on my lap then" Luke said, patting his lap, I shook my head frantically.

"No way" I snapped.

"Aww, would you rather lose?" Luke smirked,  using my competitive side against me.

"Fine" I grumbled and reluctantly sat down, he wrapped his arms around me just like before, resting his head on my shoulder. Was it wrong that I felt at home in his arms? He started to play but i couldn't take it anymore, I had to get out of here. I quickly stood up.

"I have to go to the bathroom" I said and rushed to the bathroom. I leaned against the sink and looked at myself in the mirror.

"Come on Laura, get a grip of yourself" I said to my reflection, I sighed and walked back out and sit on the couch next to Calum. They were all in their own little world, thank god.

I was now driving Rose back home and she wouldnt stop talking about how the boys didnt want to do anything but play FIFA and eat, I chuckled.

"Thats teenage boys for ya" I said and she frowned. When we arrive at her house, we hop out the car and walk up the driveway,  just as I was about to knock Rose stopped me.

"I have a spare key" she said, holding the key up. She unlocked the door and we walk through the door. We hear loud footsteps coming from the stairs and there appears a frabtic looking Jordan. He ran up to Rose.

"Where were you? Ive been trying to find you" he said seriously.

"I was with Laura, she took me to see 5SOS" she explained.

"Rose, could you go upstairs a minute? I need to talk to Laura" Jordan said and she nodded, going to her room, when she shuts her door, Jordan speaks up.

"What the hell?!" he yelled.

"What?" I looked at him confused.

"You take my sister, I come home to find the house empty, I try calling you and I get no answer!" he yelled.

"I'm sorry" I said, "I had my phone off, I wasnt expec-" he cutt me off.

"I always call you! Everyday, when im at work, I call you!" he yelled, I looked down, we've never had a fight before.

FLASHBACK

I was sat on the floor, leaning against the wall, crying my eyes out. A knock at the door makes me jump, I get up off the ground and open the door but instantly slam it, Lukes foot stops it from shutting.

"Come on, Laura! Let me in!" he yelled.

"Why didnt you tell me you had a girlfriend?!" I screamed, tears running down my cheeks.

"Laura, please, just let me in! I can explain!" he yelled, but instead pushed the door further open and slipped inside.

"Get away from me!" I yelled when he went to hug me, i started to punch his chest, he grabbed both of my wrists to stop me, from punching him.

"Listen to me! Please" he said the last bit softly.

"No! You lied to me! I dont wanna hear your lies anymore!" I yelled, struggling to get out of his grip, but it was too tight, tears pouring out of my eyes.

"I didnt lie about anything! You have to believe me!" he yelled.

"I dont believe you" I whispered. Just as he was about to say something, the front door swung open, to reveal my parents.

When my dad took in the sight infront of him, his face went red with anger, "Dad, help me!" I screamed, I dont care if I sound like someone was murdering me, I just wanted to get out of his grip.

"Laura, please!" Luke yelled while my dad grabbed both his arms behind his back, so he couldnt move.

"Get out!" I yelled.

"I knew you were gonna be trouble, boy" my dad said to Luke before dragging him to the door and shoving him out.

"Mum" I whimpered, she came over to me and took me into her arms, then slid to the floor, "You were right" I whispered and shut my eyes tightly,  trying to stop the tears.

FLASHBACK END

( A.N. Yay! New update. I know Rose is a bit obsessed with 5SOS, but hey! She's a thirteen year old girl, what else is she gonna do? Hope you enjoyed it, dont forget to vote and comment xx)

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.1K 158 36
Michael and Jaelyn. Jaelyn and Michael. You can't really have one without the other. Best friends since before they can even remember, things start t...
676 34 42
Charlie has been living alone since she was 16 when she moved out of her abusive dad's house. One day something terrible happens, and she is thrown i...
76.9K 2K 58
"He loved her smile so much, he took it" There are a lot of obstacles in this difficult relationship. Will fate bring the two closer together or fur...
129K 2.8K 40
After 3 years being separated from each other, Misty moves on after Calum leaves her behind to go on tour and starts a new life away from her hometow...