Irondad & spiderson One shots...

By shan_hamilfan

COVER AND CHARACTERS NOT MINE The title describes it all :) *Starker can burn in the pits of hell Do yourself... More

I didn't call him dad!
YEET
I'm here
Sensory overload!
Sensory overload! Pt. 2
Happy birthday Pete!
Little sh*t
Oh yeah...a fieldtrip(pt 1)
Oh yeah...a fieldtrip (pt 2)
Happy 4th of July
Oh yeah... A fieldtrip(pt 3)
Wanda no!
Avengers Instagram
Look at dis
Two can play that game
Dad group Chat
5 vines and a meme
Did he love you? Pt. 1
I just thought about this
Did he love you? Pt. 2
Avengers Instagram(2)
Stay alive *im sorry :,)*
Rainy day
I wasn't ready
HOLY SHIT LOOK AT THIS RIGHT NOW
MIT
Spooktober Write-a-thon!
Nightmares
Buried alive
Acid
Sickness/Disease
Hanahaki
Nosebleed
Sensory loss
Needles (+Thank you)
Memory loss
Shivering
Blood loss
Sleep deprivation
Panic Attack
Broken Ribs
Sick while in captivity
Arguments
Rejected apology
Hurting somebody close
Falling from a large height
Hypothermia
Hallucinations
Halloween!
Peter takes morgan to the mall (irondad texts)
He was so much more
Exhausting mistakes
5 photographs
Another field trip? (Pt 1)
Another field trip? (Pt 2)
The voices in my head
SHIT POST
We're family now
A Tolerated Christmas
Tagged + something else
Happy New Year
He is Venom
Avengers Instagram(3)
A family dinner
Random authors note lmao
Not Alone
All my heart
Oops i did it again~
A different FFH ending
We're family now (2)
Taaaaaaged
Gym tea
Happy Birthday Tony!
Peter, also known as the sleep-deprived kid
Quarentine chaos
Father's day
IRONDAD SHOW PETITION-
Peter's sees the hamilfilm
Donut leave me
The story of Rhodey and Tony pt.1
Are you happy?
Quarentine chaos pt 2
Always silent (+SPOOKTOBER 2)
Haunted House
Supernatural enemy
Dark skies
Something old
Time loop
Impaled
Amputation
Teeth
Arachnid
Clown
Alone
Scars
Stitches
Afterlife
Recovery
Bandage
Darkness
Movies & Halloween
We're family now (3)
Avengers texts
CURRENTLY SOBBING
Hibernation season
What more can I do~
Spider-man doesn't cry
Avengers Instagram (4)
It's happening again
Shit post about Tony
Let's go home (pt 1)
He's bisexual too
She's pulled a Barton
Irondad texts + cool new thing πŸ‘€ πŸ‘€
Crappy fun-house
Clowns...?
Lets go home (pt 2)
Lets go home (pt 3)
*MAJOR SPOILERS NWH* someone talk to me pls
Spider-man: finally home
5 times Peter found something out about the avengers
NEW BOOK!
May's a pretty damn good aunt
Imperfectly perfect birthday
Dad Group Chat pt 2
He's had worse
Power outages and a fancy locker
Mind control SPOOKTOBER- 1
Time- 2
Ice- 3
Bones- 4
Isolation- 5
Nightmares- 7
Sirens- 8
Goodbyes- 9
Poison & Delirium- 11 & 12
Scars- 14
Hooked- 15
Soaked- 18
Umbrella- 21
Freespace- 23
Rotting- 26
Rescue- 28
Tip toe- 29
Stillness- 31
He's had worse pt. 2
Baby?!
Real talks and McDonalds
Peter's mistakes of the day
Stress sick
It's all different
Holiday break at the Stark's
SEQUEL OF THIS BOOK HAS BEEN POSTED

Mind control

3.7K 100 140
By shan_hamilfan

Spooktober. 24

This may or may not hurt your heart a little lol

This is gonna be kinda long so bare with me XD

*3RD POV*

"Hey Mr. Stark!" "Peter?" "Hey! Sorry I'm a little late."

"Um Pete I want you to meet someone." Peter tilted his head. When he got into view, he saw that Tony had been sitting with some guy. "This is Jared." (Fuck you Jared)

"Um... H-hi! Nice to meet you." Peter forced out a smile and held out his hand for 'Jared' to shake. The man rolled his eyes snickering.

"Hello Parker." Peter awkwardly pulled down his hand when he realised it wasn't going to be shook. "Y-You can call me Peter if you'd like." "No Parker's fine," he said. "Um... ok then."

Peter realised that Jared was in his seat. He just stood there for a long second. "Peter. I don't really know how to put this but... you're fired." Peter's heart broke. "W-what? Why? Mr. Stark what'd I do?" "Oh nothing, nothing at all. I just found a good replacement. My new personal intern. This guy's really smart." Tony put an arm around him. He had fondness in his eyes.

What happened to calling Peter everything but his name? It was always kid, or Pete, or Underoos- even Mr. Parker at times to mock the 'Mr. Stark' thing.

Peter thought they had something. Something that made this a little more than just an internship.

"...I...I-I'm glad you found a good replacement..." He wanted to hug Tony goodbye, something that had become normal between the two, but something felt different. Normally Tony looked at Peter with a proud, fond look but now, he looked at him like a normal employee who was being given the news of loosing their job. Was that all he saw?

Peter got choked up by his thoughts. "Bye Mr. Stark... I guess... I'll see you around sometime..." "Yeah don't worry Peter. You'll see me on TV introducing Jared."

Peter sped out of the tower, not making eye contact with any of the other interns saying hello to him.

When he left, he didn't even see the despair in Tony's eyes clouded by the slight blue glow.

He ran home at full speed, not caring about his super abilities. He couldn't bring himself to have a second thought about it. This man meant so much to him. He was like his dad- which he hadn't had for years. Peter really thought he cared about him. How had he not seen how he was just a co-worker? Was it just because he was a superhero and his fucking idol?!

He shoved the keys in the door and slammed it shut.

"Peter! Why are you slamming that door again!? I thought I told you-!" She saw Peters state and ran over to him. Had he been crying? He couldn't tell with his spiralling thoughts screaming every mistake he made.

"Sweetie what's wrong?" He avoided her touch. If she comforted him, he would cry. If he cried, he would be shown to be weak. Is that why Tony fired him? He was too weak?

May looked hurt.

Great, now she would hate him too!

"I-I'm sorry May," he cried out as he closed his bedroom door and locked it. He wanted to be alone. He just wanted to be left to stop pretending to be strong like Spider-Man and turn into worthless, weak, puny, Peter Parker.

May knocked lightly at the door. "Peter? Baby, you're scaring me. What's going on?" Her soft, tender voice comforted him. He let out a choked sob. "I-I don't want to talk about it."

"Peter... You know I hate seeing you upset... Please, let me in."

Peter hugged his legs to his chest and put his head in his knees. He didn't want to get up. He didn't want her to see him like this. Why did this hurt so much?

He could hear May sigh from behind the door. When would she tell him to get his sorry ass out of her apartment? Tell him to stop weighing her down?

Suddenly, Peter could hear a key turn in his door and it opened. May stood there with a pitiful expression.

Oh yeah... she had a key. That's from when he was in 6th grade and had his door locking phase for when he was in a bad mood. May had told him to stop but his bratty self caused him to rebel against that rule. He hadn't done it in a while.

'Weak,' His mind screamed at him.

"Sweetie..." his shoulders shook as he tried to hide his tear streaked face in his knees. "Peter look at me."  Peter finally gave in. He looked up at her.

She looked worried; a look that Peter got a lot from Tony when he did anything remotely dangerous. More tears pooled in his eyes at the thought.

"Pete... What happened to you? Who made you upset? Did something happen at school?" "N-No," he sniffed. She gave him a look as if to say, 'Well?'

"I lost the internship..." "Pete, you've told me this before. Did Stark take the suit again?" He shook his head. "He fired me- because he found a-a replacement." "A replacement? Are you sure this isn't some stupid prank of his? He loves you Peter. He literally told me a week ago how much he cares about you." Another shake of his head.

"No he had this guy- a-and he said he was my 'replacement' and that I was fired," he quoted. "I thought he cared about me May- I- I thought I wasn't the only one who saw him more than a-a mentor." "Peter..."

Within seconds, her face changed from sentimental to fury. "I'm gonna call that fucking bastard and give him a piece of my mind!" "No! May! He doesn't seem to want to deal with me anymore! I-I see his point. Just le-let him be..." Her eyes softened at her crying nephew.

"Ok Pete... And don't listen to him. He doesn't want you, it's his loss. Just... let's do a movie night, huh? That'll make you feel better. It's been, what? I month since the last one?" "Ok."

During the movie, all he could think of was all the time he'd spent with Tony and the avengers... he didn't even see them anywhere...

Al those weekends he stayed over.

The movie nights.

The bonding he had.

Was that nothing to Tony?

~~~~

Tony tried.

He tried and tried and tried. It was as if he was stuck in his mind but could see everything going on. That wasn't even the worst part.

He hurt Peter. He hurt his kid. He could hear himself say he was fired and he had a replacement named Jared. That fucking asshole. He'd knocked him out and the avengers. Who knew where they were!? Poor Peter... Tony could see his heart was broken from a mile away...

He'd yelled and yelled Peter's name. He wanted him to come back. Tony could've cried as he watched Peter walk away like a Puppy with it's tail between it's legs.

He used all of his energy to break through. It took hours of "him" working on something with Jared.

Finally, he got to his normal self. The second he processed where he was, he called the suit and punched Jared as hard as he could, knocking him out.

He typed his password into his computer and logged onto the security system. Tony could see the other Avengers were tied up and struggling to get out. He ran over to the room they were kept in and broke them out.

As soon as they were untied, Clint freaked out.
"Tony what the hell?! You replace Peter with some asshole you found off the streets! You locked us up! What the fuck man!" "Language." Chorused agreements scattered around the tiny room.

"Guys, that wasn't me. I think my mind was under control. I'm sorry." Clint immediately looked like he regretted saying that. He knew how it felt to be mind controlled...

Tony's eyes suddenly lit up with realisation. "Peter," he breathed. He called the suit again and flew out without another word.

~~~

"Peter!" He yelled as he pounded at the door. "Answer- please! We need to talk!"

No answer.
He could only hear sniffles on the other side of the door.

"Kid... Please..." His voice cracked with emotion. The door finally swung open. He expected to see Peter, ready to cry and yell at him for being an asshole. But it was May. "...May... Please let me talk to him."

"Tony. I can't describe how furious I am at you. Peter came home sobbing. I would be yelling at you right now if Peter didn't pleas me not to. He loves you and Just last week you said you did too. I'm not letting you see him. You screwed up. Goodbye Mr. Stark." Her voice shook, seething with anger. She went to close the door but Tony stopped her.
(yOu HaVe BeEn StOpPeD)

"Please. There's a reason for this," he pleaded desperately.

"No-" he couldn't wait anymore. He pushed through the doorway. "Wha- Tony!" He ran to Peter's room ignoring May trying to stop him.

"Pete!" He pushed open the door. Peter looked up from his knees, which were held against his chest. He had been crying- for him. He cried over a worthless billionaire... Tony's heart shattered right then and there.

"Kid."

More tears rolled down Peter's cheeks. "Go away. I-I thought you didn't want to se-see me anymore!" "Peter. That 'New personal intern' was completely fake." "What do you mean?" He croaked.

"That Jared guy knocked me out. I saw the whole thing but couldn't control myself. He got me to lock the avengers in another room and tie them up." Peter looked down. "I-Is it true?" "100% Underoos... Why would I do that to my favourite kiddo?" His voice was soft.

Tears came down harder. Tony smiled sympathetically and hugged Peter. He really thought he lost this. "Ya know Pete, I don't think I'd be able to survive without your hugs." Peter laughed. "Me too."

"I-I thought you didn't want to be around me anymore," he muttered, hugging Tony tighter. "Pfft I could never want to get rid of you. That thought hasn't even crossed my mind. I gotta keep watch of the lil' spiderling."

A snap of a camera sounded. The two looked up to see May holding her phone up. She sent it to Pepper, who had thankfully been on a business trip this whole time.

She would literally divorce Tony for doing that to Peter. They all knew it. Maybe this would have to stay a secret... She'd probably find out about it eventually...

"Ya know... I'm really glad you snapped out of that Tony." "Yep." Tony stood up and walked over to May. "Send that to me will ya?" "Of course. And Stark?" She had a smirk on her face. Tony tilted his head.

"Hm?"

She slapped him hard.
"That's for hurting my nephew."

She then hugged the star struck Tony. He hadn't been slapped in a while. Especially that hard.

"And that's for coming back and always being there for him." "Um- anytime May... Jesus Christ that hurt." "That's what was intended."

Peter was sitting there laughing his ass off.

"Yes its very funny your aunt decided to slap me. Now I'm gonna have a red mark..." "Stop whining Stark." "Jeez May..."

Tony cleared his throat. "Anyway, I've gotta get back to the tower and figure out a way to make it up to the team for locking them in a closet... Even though it wasn't really me... they'll never let me live this down will they? Uh- Bye. I'll see you this weekend Pete. Game night and movie night Kiddo."

"Bye." They said in unison.

Peter sighed in content.
"See you this weekend."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Words- 2006
wOw ItS lOnG

I had an idea beforehand for this but started it this morning :O

Oof

Oki Bye

:D <3000

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 114 10
who once was my best friend in high school moved away after we graduated. We kept in touch until after university. The last thing he said to me was t...
7.9K 499 12
After a difficult few years, Lisa Manoban is forced to move universities to live with her estranged father and his fiancΓ© in Seoul where she is anyth...
560K 14.2K 34
He thought he was bad. She was the worst. He had family issues. She was the centre of her family issues. He thought she was weak. That was his first...
856K 45.5K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...