Irondad & spiderson One shots...

By shan_hamilfan

COVER AND CHARACTERS NOT MINE The title describes it all :) *Starker can burn in the pits of hell Do yourself... More

I didn't call him dad!
YEET
I'm here
Sensory overload!
Sensory overload! Pt. 2
Happy birthday Pete!
Little sh*t
Oh yeah...a fieldtrip(pt 1)
Oh yeah...a fieldtrip (pt 2)
Happy 4th of July
Oh yeah... A fieldtrip(pt 3)
Wanda no!
Avengers Instagram
Look at dis
Two can play that game
Dad group Chat
5 vines and a meme
Did he love you? Pt. 1
I just thought about this
Did he love you? Pt. 2
Avengers Instagram(2)
Stay alive *im sorry :,)*
Rainy day
I wasn't ready
HOLY SHIT LOOK AT THIS RIGHT NOW
MIT
Spooktober Write-a-thon!
Nightmares
Buried alive
Acid
Sickness/Disease
Hanahaki
Nosebleed
Sensory loss
Needles (+Thank you)
Memory loss
Shivering
Blood loss
Sleep deprivation
Panic Attack
Broken Ribs
Arguments
Mind control
Rejected apology
Hurting somebody close
Falling from a large height
Hypothermia
Hallucinations
Halloween!
Peter takes morgan to the mall (irondad texts)
He was so much more
Exhausting mistakes
5 photographs
Another field trip? (Pt 1)
Another field trip? (Pt 2)
The voices in my head
SHIT POST
We're family now
A Tolerated Christmas
Tagged + something else
Happy New Year
He is Venom
Avengers Instagram(3)
A family dinner
Random authors note lmao
Not Alone
All my heart
Oops i did it again~
A different FFH ending
We're family now (2)
Taaaaaaged
Gym tea
Happy Birthday Tony!
Peter, also known as the sleep-deprived kid
Quarentine chaos
Father's day
IRONDAD SHOW PETITION-
Peter's sees the hamilfilm
Donut leave me
The story of Rhodey and Tony pt.1
Are you happy?
Quarentine chaos pt 2
Always silent (+SPOOKTOBER 2)
Haunted House
Supernatural enemy
Dark skies
Something old
Time loop
Impaled
Amputation
Teeth
Arachnid
Clown
Alone
Scars
Stitches
Afterlife
Recovery
Bandage
Darkness
Movies & Halloween
We're family now (3)
Avengers texts
CURRENTLY SOBBING
Hibernation season
What more can I do~
Spider-man doesn't cry
Avengers Instagram (4)
It's happening again
Shit post about Tony
Let's go home (pt 1)
He's bisexual too
She's pulled a Barton
Irondad texts + cool new thing 👀 👀
Crappy fun-house
Clowns...?
Lets go home (pt 2)
Lets go home (pt 3)
*MAJOR SPOILERS NWH* someone talk to me pls
Spider-man: finally home
5 times Peter found something out about the avengers
NEW BOOK!
May's a pretty damn good aunt
Imperfectly perfect birthday
Dad Group Chat pt 2
He's had worse
Power outages and a fancy locker
Mind control SPOOKTOBER- 1
Time- 2
Ice- 3
Bones- 4
Isolation- 5
Nightmares- 7
Sirens- 8
Goodbyes- 9
Poison & Delirium- 11 & 12
Scars- 14
Hooked- 15
Soaked- 18
Umbrella- 21
Freespace- 23
Rotting- 26
Rescue- 28
Tip toe- 29
Stillness- 31
He's had worse pt. 2
Baby?!
Real talks and McDonalds
Peter's mistakes of the day
Stress sick
It's all different
Holiday break at the Stark's
SEQUEL OF THIS BOOK HAS BEEN POSTED

Sick while in captivity

3.8K 98 58
By shan_hamilfan

Spooktober. 20

*3RD POV*

"Hey Iron man," a voice snickered. "...Hello?" Tony's voice was raspy. He really needed water.  His tongue felt like a damn desert.

"So nice of you to join us."

Tony ignored them. When did he get here? Wasn't he just getting ice cream with Peter?

Peter.

"Pete?"

Tony didn't even know where they were. As he looked around, he realised he really didn't know where they were. It was slightly dark and the room was made of concrete. He made eye contact with two guys.

"Where are we? Where's the kid?" "We're gonna do some tests. We want to see how much you can take before you answer some questions of ours." "Where's. The. Kid," he growled.

"Bring him in," he scoffed. The other walked out and in a few seconds, Tony could hear struggled yelling.

Peter yelped as he was thrown to the floor.

"yoU PIECE OF CRUST! I WOULD CURSE YOU OUT IF I DIDN'T FEEL MAY AND STEVE SCOLDING ME FROM MILES AWAY!"

"Shut up."

Peter just glared at him. When he caught sight of Tony, he instantly smiled and hugged him. His face was wet from crying.

"Thank god you're here. I thought I was alone." "You're fine kid. We'll figure out how to get out of here."

"Enough chitter chatter. Who goes first?" "What?"

"You." He pointed to Peter.

"How close are you to Tony Stark?" "Uhm... Not that close. I'm just an intern." "Lie. Why were you getting ice cream with him?" "... He owed me for accidentally letting one of his robots blown up in my face."

For once, Tony wished Peter was a better lier. He knew Peter was trying not to get their asses kicked.

The guy grabbed Peter by the arm. "Ow! What the hell?!"

"You're shit at at lying. On the bright side, we get to test something." Peter looked at Tony with the most desperate, terrorised eyes. He always tried not to show when he was scared but at the moment, he just knew they would hurt him.

"Mr. Stark," he whimpered as he struggled against his tight grip. Time slowed for Tony as they pulled his kid away. He wouldn't be able to see what they were doing. What if they killed him?!

"Stop," he pleaded. "Take me instead. Leave the kid be." The man smirked. "What do you say Sam. What should we do?" Ok. So that one's name was Sam.

"I say we take both of 'em John." "Yeah. Sounds good." Tony's eyes widened. 'John' grabbed Tony, despite his struggles and Sam took Peter. The men cackled. "Weak."

"Mr. Stark!!!" Peter was reaching for Tony. His expression screamed 'don't leave me.'
"Shit-Peter!"

~~~

Tony's throat throbbed from screaming. Every part of his body stung. His heart was beating faster than he would've liked. He didn't see Peter. All he could do during the torture was hear his and Peter's screams. Peter's broke his heart.

The door creaked open and Peter was thrown inside. He slid across the floor with a yelp. The second he realized where he was, he curled into a ball and let out a choked sob.

"Pete," Tony breathed. His cries got louder. "Kid. Where'd they hurt you?" His parental instincts were kicking in.

Tony could tell he was in pain. Hell, he was in pain! But that didn't matter. Peter mattered.

He had cuts and bruises all over his body. His arm looked pretty broken. Blood trickled down the kid's face from his eyebrow. He had a busted lip too.

"I-I think they broke some stuff..." he whispered. "My arm and ribs hurt a lot. A-and they Injected me with something. I don't know what they did Mr. Stark. What if it's something bad." Tony sighed in sympathy at Peter panic. "C'mere Pete." He limped over the best he could and they just sat there in each other's arms.

~~~

They'd been there 2 days. Peter was mostly healed but Tony was still pretty beaten up. A few broken bones. It wasn't anything he wasn't used to.

"I feel weird Mr. Stark..." Tony looked up at his kid in confusion. "I-I don't feel so good." Suddenly, his cheeks puffed out and he ran to the corner of the cell and puked. Tony ran over to his side.

When he felt slightly better, Peter collapsed to the ground. "I think they took my powers Tony." He sobbed. "What?" "Its too familiar." "What is?" "When I got the powers, I got really sick. It- it's happening again. Look." He jumped as high as he could (not very high) to stick to the wall but failed.

"See? And I feel really weak." "So you're saying they're gone?" "F-for now yeah. I got really sick when I first got them... I think it's happening again. I didn't think I'd have to go through that again," he replied shakily.

"Kid. We'll figure this out."

~~~

"Oh my god this sucks," Peter groaned, his face scrunched in pain and tears running down his cheeks. "Everything's so bright!"

They'd been there 3 days. Or maybe 4... the guys barely brought in food or water. Just enough to keep them alive. They had what they called "sessions" where they'd ask questions and if they didn't get the answers they wanted, torture came.

Since Peter was already in enough pain, he took Peter's place despite his tearful protests. Tony would come back beaten and broken but his mind was calm at the sight of Peter being alive. That's all he wanted.

"I know kid... I'm sorry." "Why're you apologizing? You've literally taken my place for being a human punching bag." "And you're going through old trauma you never thought you'd go through again. I think that's torture enough on your part." Peter finally went silent.

"Are we g'nna get out of here?" Tony sighed.
"I hope so Pete..."

~~~

Alarmed yells sounded outside the cell. "Get him out!" "Shit! Shoot your damn gun Sam! Shoot!"

The duo's eyes widened comically.

Gunshots sounded followed by silence.

"... Tony? Peter?"

"Steve!" They yelled painfully. It would be worth it though. They could finally go home!

"Thank god! I thought we would loose you two!" He pulled out the bars with his super strength. "Ugh I wish I could do that..." Leter muttered.

"Why couldn't you?" "They injected me with something that made me start over getting my powers."

Peter threw up at least 5 times on the quintet on their way back to the tower. "Jesus, Tony what's wrong with him?" "Sick."

"I feel like shiiiiit."

Peter got better by the end of the week and Tony continued healing throughout the next few months. Everything would finally get back to normal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Words- 1122

Oof I'm not proud of that XD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 137 25
A Young man travels to another city to start a job, He books an apartment for himself. the day he arrived to the city and apartment, There he met a I...
14K 330 34
I-seul, a 17 year old. Falls in love with her schoolmate Ni-ki ,that actually seems rude, but surprisingly isn't. They start dating and everything wa...
5.8K 190 6
A GOOD QUALITY KAYFLOCK AND THICK GIRL STORY<3
196K 4.6K 19
Pretty self explanatory