N Has Fallen

By theuglypoetess

From the moment Noah laid eyes on pure Jess, he knew she has to be his. She's beautiful in every sense of the... More

I - Belletrist
II - Extricated
III - Maladroit
IV - Amber
V - Pensée
VI - Imprévu
VII - Scintilla
VIII - Intrus
IX - Limerence
X - Serendipity
XI -Weorthscipe
XII - Dévoué
XIII - Ingénue
XIV - Feallan
XV - Lufian
XVI - Rhapsody
XVII - Certitude
XVIII - Beseech
XIX - Cacoethes
XX - Dysania
XXI - Basorexia
XXII - Pulchritudinous
XXIII - Ya'aburnee
XXIV - Athazagoraphobia
XXV - Saudade
XXVI - Phthartic
XXVII - Gibel
XXVIII - Latibule
XXIX - Redamancy
XXX - Gezelligheid
XXXI - Ataraxia
XXXII - Handsel
XXXIII - Slugabed
XXXIV - Mizpah
XXXV - Cingulomania
XXXVI - Beau
XXXVII - Apaixonar
XXXVIII - Contritum
XXXIX - Rapacious
XL - Love

Bonus Chapter (Vernorexia)

28.2K 905 240
By theuglypoetess

Bonus Chapter 🍂 (18+)
Vernorexia
virn-o-rek-se-ya
noun
a romantic mood inspired by spring

🍁

Late Spring, 2020 🌸

Footsteps echoed throughout the silent house as he walked to where she might be. But she was nowhere to be found. He walked some more, knowing that if she wasn't in their bedroom or the living room then she was at her safe haven.

And he was right. She was there, in the library, cocooning herself with words and wisdom and thoughts.

She sat there. Legs crossed, amber eyes bright, her nose twitching making her look all the more adorable as she read a worn out book she discovered earlier in Mrs. Waltz's shelf from the coffee shop. Letters were strewn about, flower petals littering the wooden floors, she had forgotten to sweep the wilted flowers now lost on her own world, lost by words. Her glasses had fogged up as she took a sip of her hot chocolate and her hair was a tangled mess and she quickly gathered it all and put it in a messy bun. Still, tendrils of hair fell out, the stubborn strands making her look like a lost kitten. She was a mess.

But Noah had never seen anything so beautiful.

"Love?" He announced his presence.

She looked up from the book that she was holding and her eyes brightened even more when she saw him.

Jessica loves words but she loves Noah more. And that spoke volumes when she'd learned to love words all her life because it was all that she had. But now she has Noah and Noah has her.

She immediately stood up upon seeing him. She ran towards him as he waited with open arms catching her as she threw her arms around his neck.

"I missed you." She mumbled and pulled back to kiss him softly on his lips.

"I missed you too baby." He ran his hands through her thighs and wrap them around his waist as he started walking to where Jess was sitting before. Sitting down, he took her face in his hands and pulled her in for a deep kiss.

Kissing her was an addiction. And if ever there was a cure for it, he would never want to know. He'd rather drown without wanting to come back up to survive than living without her soft lips caressing his own. It was the best feeling in the world. He smiled as they kissed.

She was the first one to pull away, breathing aloud, her cheeks pink, lips plump, eyes a little too big than normal. It is said that if you're looking at someone you love, your pupils dilate. Were his eyes big too?

"How was your day?" She asked, running her hands through his hair. She knows he loves her doing that.

"Day was alright. Mr. Winslow accepted the deal despite me being a pain in his ass." He grimaced, remembering how many times he had cancelled their meeting. The first time he had cancelled was when Jess was crying because the damned publishing house took advantage of her. But that was years back and it was for a different project. The rest were history. Now, the project was a security system for his fiancee's security company. Mr. Octavius Winslow had trusted them with this and that was why he was so patient with Noah. Mr. Winslow was going to get married and his fiancee's father was going to hand him their company, adding more power to his currently powerful empire.

"That's great!" She exclaimed. "He must have put a lot of faith in you and Neo."

"He does. I'm not going to fail him." He spoke with determination.

"You never fail people Noah." She smiled earning a smile back from him. He leaned in and nuzzled his nose into her cheek.

"I really missed you today." He had to face a gruelling 12 hours at the office and not see her because of the new project. He was already late when he came to the meeting and after the deal, they went on full planning about what Mr. Winslow wanted. They already delayed the meeting as it is and that was his fault and he'd rather do his work now than later. Fortunately, Neo was a genius already knowing what Mr. Winslow wants and it saved them a few more hours of work. They offered a large sum of money for this project and where Neo was incharge of the brains, Noah was incharge to be wise with money, so they accepted it. "How was your day?"

"It was fine. A bit boring because you weren't here." She admitted.

"Well, I'm here now and I'm free." He smiled, kissing her softly. He took her hand in his and kissed her knuckles. He admired how her engagement ring twinkled against the light that came from the open window. He caressed her fingers while softly kissing them again. "Are you liking our new home?"

Noah had surprised her one week after her graduation. He told her he would take her out on a date but later that day, he drove her off to their new home. He made sure there was a separate room for her library. Jess had cried that day, thanking him over and over again. The library was spacious and she looked so happy he wanted to bottle up her smile and open it when he would get sad. But it seemed impossible to get sad when he's with her. They had been living at their house for two weeks now.

"Yes. I love it very much. I'm still not used to this library. It's so big." She gushed, her innocence shining through her eyes and he, the smitten man that he was, was grateful to have seen it, adored her all the more for it. But seeing her being so innocent makes him want to tease her and he couldn't just sit there and not say something dirty so he said, "You know what else is big?"

She looked at him, eyes round gazing at him with that innocence he loved to look at, wanted to corrupt. After all these time, she was still clueless when he would flirt like this. The hunger for her was still unquenchable and even though they've made love countless of times, his baby was still shy around him. There would be a day where he would have to carry her to do mundane tasks because he had taken her multiple times at night. But she loved it, she was always so ready for him. Now that Noah had gotten a taste, he couldn't get enough. "You know what else is hard baby?" He repeated and this time, she seemed to understand what he was talking about when her cheeks went red and she slumped her head on his shoulder.

"Noah." She chastised, softly, her dainty hand hitting his chest.

"What?" He asked, feigning innocence.

She spoke, her voice small and shy. "We've done it a couple of times last night. A-and this morning too." That was why he was late. He smirked.

"But I could never get enough of you." He pouted. He almost couldn't recognize his voice now. Before, he treated everyone like shit, talked to them in that threatening voice of his but in front of his girl he was just a soft plushy panda in need of her love.

She looked at him under her lashes while biting her lip. He knew she was not doing it on purpose, she was not seducing him but was just gazing up at him innocently but his lower anatomy doesn't know that. She didn't know just how powerful she was, what power she has over him. She doesn't know just how beautiful she is. And she didn't know how her innocence turned him on so much.

"Baby, stop doing that." He referred to her lips, the little tease was biting her plump lip and won't stop.

She pouted but he could see the consent in her eyes. She was being playful today. "What? I bite my lip when I'm thinking." He knew that. She shouldn't be thinking so much then. He grunted before pouncing on her like a hungry animal. He took her lips with his, kissing her deeply they both forgot to breathe and when their lungs called out for air he made sure her lips were swollen from his kiss. They pulled back only for him to kiss her again, this time his tongue sought hers and she willingly surrendered. She wasn't fighting for dominance, his angel liked it when he controlled the pace. His hands went to her thighs, caressing it softly in his hands. Her fingers were running through his hair and when she pulled the strands he groaned pulling her even closer if that was even possible anymore, they were already close. But that wasn't enough.

Greedy. Noah had always been greedy when it comes to her. And this time, like so many times, he wanted more. He laid her down on the floor ever so gently, afraid she might break under his strong hold. She was so delicate and soft he had to be gentle with her everytime they make love and when he wasn't, those times were he went fast and rough, he would be surprised to see her glowing even better than before. As if the both of them knew gentle wouldn't do it anymore and that she wasn't some porcelain doll that always have to be handled with care, she could handle rough. And Noah was more than glad to deliver.

He discarded all of her clothes while he never stopped kissing her. He stopped kissing her for a moment, content just staring at her. Stark naked and ready for him, her body was a masterpiece, she laid there panting for him with the letters and the petals and the books surrounding her as if she was the goddess of poetry and efflorescence.

"You're so beautiful." He praised, the whisper carried his worship to her and he saw her eyes and lips smile at him. He discarded his clothes and by the time he was naked as the day he was born, his love had taken her favorite part of him into her dainty hands. Groaning, he positioned himself between her legs and stopped her torturous strokes. He kissed her softly on the lips once, "Play later, I want to be inside you. Now." And he plunged in. Plowing into her repeatedly while she cried for him, writhing under him from the extreme pleasure. They reached their peak together, both a panting mess, wrapped in each other's warmth. He let her rest for a while only to make love to her again. Noah took her multiple times on the floor and many more times on the couch. Because he was Noah and he couldn't get enough of his Jessica.

🍁

"Noah?" She broke the silence that blanketed them.

"Hmm?" He hummed. It was the late hours and they'd laid in bed. He had exhausted her. He has this insatiable hunger when it comes to her. Noah's arms were wrapped around Jess and she laid her head on his chest all the while he was still inside her. He liked the feeling. Especially when he would wake up and the first thing he feels is her tightness, his member wrapped like a gift inside her. And then like he wasn't satisfied the night before, he would gently push into her. Fitting all of his length into her tight hole and he'd stay there again because everytime he held her and plunged into her heavenly depth he felt at home. He hardened inside her as he thought of those things and she noticed, her mouth leaving a little gasp.

"H-how are you still hard?"

He laughed, that sensual laugh that made her insides shake and she feared he might feel her twitching from arousal since he was still inside her. But she had nothing to fear really, Noah was hers as much as she is his.

Instead of answering her, he kissed her shoulder once and then her cheek multiple times making her giggle. "Baby..." He drawled out when she moved, his length now painfully hard inside her. When she stilled, he pulled her impossibly closer. "God. I'm so obsessed with you." He sighed before nuzzling his nose in her cheek.

She should fear an obsessed man but Noah, with the years that they've been together, he knows his limits.

Five days after he proposed, they had an argument after years. He had surprised her at work at the coffee shop with some really pretty flowers but those flowers were never taken to a vase and was ruined that same day. Before he came she had been talking to a customer then. He didn't know she was the owner and was asking if he could take a seat beside her. Jess was hands on about her job and she'd always be at the shop everyday to oversee everything and observe customers to help her improve the shop more. This particular guy was talking to her in a friendly manner. Within minutes they'd shared jokes, stories and numbers. She'd learned that the man's name was Larry and told Jess that she could call him Hillary at night. She had laughed at that. Larry was gay and was seeing someone seriously, he had heard good things about the café and that was the reason he was there. He was a foodie, he said. He ordered a drink for his boyfriend and they'd said goodbye that day all smiles while hugging each other and Larry was about to pull away when someone did it for him. Jess remembered letting out a horrified shriek when Noah pulled him away and punched him straight on his face. She tried stopping him but he was too strong. The customers were frightened to pull Noah away too. They'd seen the murderous look on his face and only when Jess called his name with a shaky voice did he stop. He turned around to find her shedding big angry tears. She'd helped Larry and apologized over and over again. Larry told her it was okay but she felt like she just lost a new friend.

They drove home with nothing but silence and when they reached his penthouse, Jess exploded. She told him he was being too possessive but he reasoned out that the man was all over her. She wanted to tell him that Larry was gay but what he said next stopped her from doing so.

"We're not even married yet and you're already seeing someone behind my back." His face was furious but when he realized what he said it quickly turned into something else. Guilt, regret and something more. She'd been so hurt by what he said so she said the only thing that seemed reasonable at the moment.

"I'm not going to marry you." She said staring right into his eyes. And it was as if she was staring at some stranger. Gone was the furious and dominant Noah only replaced by the sad broken boy who knelt for her that night while hugging her legs and pulling her close, saying that he was sorry over and over but Jess was too hurt so she moved away and slept on the guest room leaving Noah crying for her.

But who would sleep after an argument like that? She got out of the covers and went for the kitchen. She was meant to get an ice cream but she was worried about him so she went to their room and what she found there nearly broke her into a heap of a crying mess.

Noah was kneeling on the ground, his hands clasped together laying his head on the edge of the bed, his voice broken as he prayed "I h-hurt her again. I didn't mean to do it and God I r-really want to marry this girl," he paused an ugly sob wracking through his chest and Jess' heart clenched at the sound, "please let her forgive me. I love her so much. S-she's my life. I-I can't lose her. Please. Please. Please."

She'd entered the room and when he heard her he immediately went for her tears falling and all, hugging her close to him like they hadn't seen each other for a year. "Baby I'm so s-sorry. Nothing could erase what I said but I didn't mean it. Please please. I'm sorry. P-please." He pulled away only to look at her, his face and voice desperate to earn her forgiveness. "I'll do anything. I promise I wouldn't be like that anymore. Please. I would do anything, just marry me. Forgive me. Please." She should stay mad but who was she to torture him and herself both even more? He was clearly regretting what he said.

She'd forgive him of course. And Noah was true to what he'd said. He'd seen Jess talking and even hugging straight guys who were nothing but friendly for the past days but never once did he get possessive again like that day. She got a feeling it was a lesson he'd keep forever because he didn't want to lose her.

She was shaken out of her thoughts when Noah moved on top of her. "Baby let me take you again." He didn't have to ask, she was already wet.

And so he made love to her with the moonlight shining through the slits of the window, the city lights twinkling like the stars themselves and the sound they made with their lips the only music to accompany the night.

"I love you." Noah uttered, his voice husky with pleasure as he laid now completely spent with the love of his life.

"I love you." He repeated even when Jess was already sleeping. And it wasn't a declaration, it was a promise.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

418K 6.6K 51
˚ʚ 𝗔𝗻 𝗘𝗻𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗘𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗰 𝗥𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 ɞ˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆ 𝗟𝗨𝗫𝗨𝗥𝗬 𝗕𝗟𝗔𝗖𝗞 was a n...
1.6M 48.9K 43
"MY POSSESSIVE HOODED STRANGER" IS NOW PRIVATE DUE TO MATURE CONTENT. YOU MUST BE FOLLOWING ME TO READ. ©CopyRighted 2016 ®All Rights Reserved My Po...
10K 291 30
James knight is the CEO of a huge company, and not to mention he is a billionaire. James is looking for a relationship someone who he will love, and...
9.2M 422K 79
"You know, it won't physically hurt you to be nice for once." I crossed my arms in front of my chest and groaned. "I don't want to take a chance." t...