Cancer(MiShu)

By Amira_Yurina

Cho Miyeon is a college student and Minnie's best friend.She have a crush on a beautiful girl named Yeh Shuhu... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 27.5
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36(M18)
Chapter 37(Final)
THANK YOU!
NEW MISHU BOOK!
New MiShu book pt 2

Chapter 19

1.2K 60 6
By Amira_Yurina

The bear was coming toward Shuhua and Onda slowly,glaring at them. 

Onda was scared,so she gripped Shuhua's hand tight.Shuhua look behind to see Onda was scared.She didn't know what to do. 

If Shuhua shout for help,the bear will attack them straightaway.Shuhua then saw a small rock on the ground. 

Shuhua picked the rock up and started throwing at the bear,but it no use.The bear was so mad that it started growling at them. 

"Shuhua,please run."Onda told her.Shuhua turned to look at Onda in shocked. 

"Run?What about you?"Asked Shuhua. 

"Just leave me alone.I'm fine."Onda lied. 

Even though Shuhua and Onda born in the same year,Shuhua is older than Onda and she also treat her as her own sister,but she couldn't leave Onda like that. 

"No,I won't run.I can't leave you like that.E:U unnie will be mad if I leave you."Shuhua said.There was a long stick in front of her.She have no choice but to use the stick to defend herself and Onda. 

"Shoo....don't come here..."Shuhua shooed the bear,but the bear didn't listen to her as it was still approaching to them. 

"Grroar..."The bear roared at them.Shuhua was so frightened as she accidentally hit the stick at the bear. 

The bear was mad because Shuhua threw the stick at him.He quickly run toward Shuhua and Onda. 

Shuhua and Onda quickly hugged each other tightly when the bear was coming toward them.They thought they were about to die when suddenly,they saw a familiar girl behind the bear who was wrapping her arms around the wild bear,prevent him from trying to attack the helpless girls. 

"Yiren!"The girls shouted in unison as they noticed it was their friend who stopped the bear. 

"Shuhua,Onda,now it your chance.Run!"Yiren shouted at them.The bear was moving around,trying to let Yiren get off from him.But Yiren was stubborn.Her hands still gribbing on the bear's fur. 

Shuhua didn't want to run,same with Onda.They don't want to see their friend struggling to protect them. 

Yiren realised that Shuhua and Onda didn't move as they were standing there. "What are you doing?You must run!Hurry up,I can't hold this....any longer..."Yiren's hands was almost slip off from the fur as the bear was keep moving harshly.The bear quickly jumped back,making Yiren's hands slipped off from him and pushed her to the tree. 

Yiren's body landed on the tree and then landed on the ground.Shuhua shouted Yiren's name when Yiren completely fell to the ground. 

Both Shuhua and Onda then saw a blood coming out from Yiren's head.She was hit badly by the bear. 

"Yiren,are you alright?Yiren!"No matter how many time Shuhua called her,Yiren will not respond.She was knocked out of cold. 

The bear turned toward Shuhua and Onda and continue approaching them.Shuhua and Onda walked backward when the bear was coming toward them,but then,Onda suddenly fell as she accidentally hit her knee on the braches of the tree. 

"Argh....my knee..."Onda groaned.Shuhua looked at Onda's knee and it was bleedimg rapidly.She do not know how to stop the bleeding and not only that,the bear was almost reaching to them.She do not know what to do when Onda is bleeding and the bear was coming toward them. 

Shuhua do not want to die yet.She don't want to die alone in the forest with Onda.All she could think of someone.Who she want to be with her forever.She couldn't help but to scream that person's name when the bear almost attack them. 

"MIYEON!!!!!" 

"ROAARRR....." 

The bear going to attacked them when the foot landed on the bear's face,kicking him away from the 2 girls. 

The girls' eyes was pointing at the girl with hoodie who was just kicked the bear away. 

The girl was wearing a hoodie with her short.When the girl turned around,it was revealed as Miyeon who was just wearing her sport bra with the hoodie on her body. 

Miyeon look at Shuhua and smiled at her.She was about to greet her as Shuhua suddenly hugged her with her arms wrapping around Miyeon's neck.Miyeon's face can't stop turning red when Shuhua hugged her. 

"Shuhua...." 

"Miyeon....I'm scared...I thought I'm going to die."Shuhua was crying on Miyeon's shoulder.Miyeon then rubbed Shuhua's back. "You won't die.You won't."She told her as both of them broke the hug.Miyeon then look down to the ground. 'Sorry Shuhua...I'm the one who going to die soon."She mused. 

Miyeon then saw Onda was on the ground and she was thinking what has happened to her.But when she saw that Onda's knee was boeeding,she was about to walk toward Onda. 

Not knowing that the bear is awake and going to attack Miyeon,Shuhua screamed Miyeon's name,making Miyeon to turned around to see a bear almost attack her.

Miyeon quickly closed her eyes when the bear almost hit her.She knew that she don't have time to dodge the attack. 

The bear almost bite her off when the wooded stick hit the bear hard,making the bear crashed on the tree painfully. 

The girl who hit the bear with the wooden  stick placed the stick on her shoulder with her hand still gripping the stick,looking down on the bear who was struggling to get up. 

"So it you again,huh?"She said.She glanced at Yiren.She noticed that Yiren was bleeding on her head.E:U doesn't like to see her friends to get hurt.She will pay back to someone who hurt her friends. Of course she will kill whoever hurt them.

"Tsk...die."E:U said to the bear as she was about to swing the stick.Miyeon quickly wrapped her arms around E:U to prevent her not to kill the bear. 

"What the hell are you doing,Miyeon?Can't you see I was going to avenge Yiren!"E:U yelled at her angrily. 

"Stop it,E:U.It no use avenging her like this.And beside,just like us,the bear has a family."Miyeon pointed at the bear,making E:U to look at the direction of the bear.They saw the bear was running away quickly,not wanting to die.E:U wanted to chased him but Miyeon stopped her.She do not want to see E:U to kill the bear. 

"Just let him be.I don't want to see his family to be sad when their father or son die."Miyeon then approaching to unconscious Yiren. 

"Why?"Asked E:U. 

"Because I don't have a family."Miyeon replied as she started carrying Yiren in a bridal style. 

E:U didn't know what to say to Miyeon after  Miyeon replied to her like that.She do not know that Miyeon have gone through this.She paused for a while,thinking what Miyeon said when Onda suddenly touch at the back of E:U's hand,giving E:U her warm smile. 

"Unnie..."Onda's one word make E:U to snapped from her thought.She smiled at Onda and carrying her with Onda's right arm wrapped at the back of her neck 

The 5 girls has finally arrived back to their campsite.The rest of the girls especially Aisha shocked when they saw Miyeon was carrying Yiren who was unconscious. 

Aisha quickly run toward Miyeon. "Miyeon unnie,what happened to her?"Aisha asked.She couldn't believe that her girlfriend was badly hurt. 

"A bear suddenly attacked Onda and Shuhua and Yiren came to help them."Miyeon told her with her poker face.She then let Aisha to carry Yiren. 

In the mean time,Chungha quickly grabbed the first aid kit box from her bag.She told Aisha to lay Yiren in the tent so that the sunlight will not hit her while she also told Soyeon and Sinb to help Onda to clean her wound. 

Soyeon was about to put her wet cloth on Onda's knee but Onda quick to react it as she pulled her leg away from the wet cloth.She could felt her wounded on knee sting.Sinb also do the same thing as Soyeon did on Onda other knee but also,Onda pulled her other leg away from Sinb. 

"Can you stop moving?We can't clean your wound if you keep avoiding it."Soyeon said as she was about to put the wet cloth on her knee but Onda still avoiding it. 

"How would I stop avoiding it?It going to be painful if that wet cloth touched my wound."Onda said. 

Soyeon and Sinb sighed.They don't know how to clean the wound when Onda keep avoiding. 

Sihyeon noticed that Soyeon and Sinb were having a hard time to clean Onda's wound.An idea suddenly popped out from her head. 

She then walked toward Onda who still avoiding them. 

"Hey,there is a flying dinosaur!"Sihyeon lied.Onda quickly look around to see if there any flying dinosaur but there wasn't. "Where is it??" 

Soyeon and Sinb smirked and quickly put the wet cloths on Onda's both knees before she stop looking for the dinosaur. 

"OUCHH!!!!" 

In the tent,Miyeon could heard a really loud scream.She was wondering where was the loud scream came from. 

"What was that?" 

Miyeon has finally stop thinking about the scream when she felt a hand on hers. She look down to her hand and just realised Shuhua was holding her hand. 

Miyeon and Shuhua was watching how Chungha was wrapping the bandage around Yiren's head that was bleeding just now.Shuhua wanted to blame herself for not being there for Yiren when she  fought the wild bear.And she couldn't stand seeing her injured friend. 

"Miyeon unnie...."The tears was about about to form on her eyes.Miyeon then suddnely pulled Shuhua for a hug.She was rubbing Shuhua's back,comforting her. 

"Shuhua,it not your fault.Yiren wanted to protect you.She will be mad if she know that you blame yourself."Miyeon broke the hug as she was stroking Shuhua's soft hair. 

Chungha rolled her eyes when she saw Miyeon was stroking Shuhua's hair. "Can they stop being lovey-dovey,especially in front of me?"Chungha mumbled. 

Chungha held Yiren's hand and put her 2 fingers on the front of her wrist.She could felt Yiren's pulse.She was relieved when she felt Yiren's pulse.Yiren is still alive. That was her thought when she place back her hand. 

Miyeon noticed that Chungha has finally done tending Yiren's wound. "So how is she?"She asked. 

"She is fine.Her wound is not that serious.But she need to rest the whole day." 

Miyeon and Shuhua sighed in relieved.They were so happy that nothing happen to Yiren. 

"See I told you.She will be fin-" 

Miyeon was cut off when she felt Shuhua's embrace on her.She was hugging Miyeon tight. 

"Oh well,I need to go."Don't want to interrupting Miyeon and Shuhua's moments,Chungha quickly left the tent.She doesn't like to be a third-wheeler. 

"Shuhua?"Miyeon blushed.Her heart can't stop skipping fast when she could feel that Shuhua was wrapping her arm around her neck.She wanted to let go of the hug but Shuhua refused to.So her hand went to Shuhua's waist and wrapped around it. 

Meanwhile,Chungha,Minnie and also Yuqi were peeking through the hole of the tent with a smirked on their face. 

"Omo,they hugging." 

"Can they please kiss?" 

"I didn't know MiShu were a thing."Chungha whispered softly,making Shuhua and Miyeon couldn't hear her. 

Mia saw Chungha,Minnie and Yuqi were outside the tent,looking through the hole of the tent. "What are you 3 doing?" 

Minnie 'sshh' to Mia,telling her not to make some noise. Mia didn't know what wrong with them,so she walked toward the tent, attempting to open the door of the tent. 

Minnie and Yuqi quickly wanted to stop her but it was almost too late."You guys are seriously weird,you should just go-"As Mia successfully open it,she paused when she saw Miyeon and Shuhua were hugging.Her face turned into red. 

Shuhua noticed that her friends were watching them,she quickly let go of Miyeon and pushed her hard as she fell on the ground. 

"Ouch,my back!"Miyeon groaned,rubbing her back.She open her eyes and saw Minnie,Yuqi and Chungha were smirking while she even noticed that Mia's face was turning red. 

"Shuhua....you and Miyeon are...."Yuqi smiling at her blushing friend. 

"N-no,it not what you think."Shuhua was a blushing mess. 

Minnie,Yuqi and Chungha were smirking more at Shuhua,leaving  Miyeon confused. 

"It NOT WHAT YOU GUYS THINK!!!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 573 9
after having a one night stand, jeon soyeon and song yuqi end up living together and slowly realize their feelings are much more than just what they...
42.6K 1.7K 33
Shuhua Yeh gets into a tragic accident that puts her in a coma for a year. When she wakes up, she does not remember that she is married for 2 years...
9.4K 460 14
A sequel to "Indifference" Minnie decided to finish her college in Korea, a big step she has taken in order to debut as an idol. With her fourth and...
10.3K 463 19
a story about two individuals who slowly fall in love and unravel their secrets under the night sky. . . . as song yuqi falls in love with jeon soy...