Fate ¦| [KAIHUN]✓[COMPLETED]

By shxnwu

[SEHUN] ▶A single parent who raises his own son all by himself. Nothing is important more than his son and he... More

°PROLOGUE
°CHAPTER 2
°CHAPTER 3
°CHAPTER 4
°CHAPTER 5
°CHAPTER 6
°CHAPTER 7
°CHAPTER 8
°CHAPTER 9
°CHAPTER 10
°CHAPTER 11
°CHAPTER 12
°CHAPTER 13
°CHAPTER 14
°CHAPTER 15
°CHAPTER 16
°CHAPTER 17
°CHAPTER 18
°CHAPTER 19
°CHAPTER 20
°CHAPTER 21
°CHAPTER 22
°CHAPTER 23
°CHAPTER 24
°CHAPTER 25
°CHAPTER 26
°CHAPTER 27
°CHAPTER 28
°CHAPTER 29
°CHAPTER 30
°CHAPTER 31
°CHAPTER 32
°CHAPTER 33
°CHAPTER 34
°CHAPTER 35
°CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
°CHAPTER 39
°CHAPTER 40
°CHAPTER 41
°CHAPTER 42
°CHAPTER 43
°CHAPTER 44
°CHAPTER 45
°CHAPTER 46
°CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
SEQUEL FATE

°CHAPTER 1

2.7K 114 126
By shxnwu

The knocking on the door sounded and was followed by the door knob clicking.

A person was entering the room and headed straight to the curtain beside the bed.

"It's morning, wake up!," he exclaimed with a higher voice to the figure who was still on the bed.

He, Sehun, sat himself on the bed side and began pulling away the blanket. "Wake up, you will be late."

It was stated softly with his voice, making the one in sleep slowly opened his eyes.

"Mom, it's still early," he grunted in his sleep and wanted to cover his face with the blanket.

Sehun shook his head. "Taeyong, wake up," he pulled the blanket even further this time.

Taeyong lazily stood up from his sleep and looked up with his half opened eyes.

"Good, that's my son," Sehun's hand moved to ruffle the younger's hair and let out a chuckle.

The young guy blinked his eyes to make a clear sight. "Morning, mom," he yawned afterwards.

Sehun smiled. "Morning," he stood up from the bed and headed to the room door.

"Get ready and be out for breakfast okay?," he stated for the last time before walking out.

Taeyong didn't have any choice but to obey all those. He sighed of the thought of him suddenly.

He loved him, really loved him.

Sehun had been going through a lot for him. He had sacrificed a lot to make him stay like this now.

Everything, he had faced everything.

That were the reasons why Taeyong was hard to accept anyone else in his life.

He didn't want any person to easily enter his life and messed up everything.

Like his father.

Tsk. Taeyong scoffed at the thought of that. "Father? I would never call him that," he huffed.

His legs brought him off the bed and into the bathroom afterwards with a towel in his hand.

"No father would try to kill his own son," he muttered while already under the shower.

That was what he thought until now. He would never forgive him for what he had done.

He knew that Sehun would not let him know about this but he knew it already.

It happened right in front of him. He witnessed it himself.

Enough with all of that. He better forget it.

Taeyong wore the uniform neatly and headed out after he was ready.

"Come and eat, you will be late," Sehun sounded as soon as he saw his son walking out from the room.

He looked ready himself with the neat outfit on his body.

Taeyong silently sat down and ate his breakfast. "Mom," he called out while both of them were eating.

Sehun looked up. "Yes?," he replied shortly.

He noticed how tired he was. Those eyes were staring at him with loves and cares, despite all of that, Taeyong could see the sorrow and loneliness.

"You don't have to pick me up later, I will be going to library," he sounded after a while.

Sehun nodded and smiled. "Sure, but don't be back too late okay?," he reminded.

"Don't worry mom, I won't," Taeyong replied and curved a smile before continuing eating the breakfast.

"So how's your school hm?," the sudden question made him stop eating.

Sehun was looking at him. "You didn't do any problems right?," he asked.

Taeyong silently took a deep breath. "Uh, i-it's fine and I don't, everything is fine," he quickly replied.

He knew how kind his mom was and how soft he was but once he got mad, no now could describe how scary it was.

"With who you will be going after this?," Sehun questioned again and started cleaning up the table.

Taeyong helped to take the dirty dishes to the sink. "Mark, as usual," he replied while washing.

"Only Mark?," Sehun lifted one of his eyebrows. "No one else other than him hm?," he chuckled.

"Come on," Taeyong rolled his eyes playfully. "I don't have time to think about it, mom," he said.

Sehun grinned. "Taeyong," he called out softly. "Do what makes you happy, I will always support whatever you will do," he declared.

Taeyong stopped all of his movements and turned to Sehun. He always did anything for him.

"You too," he uttered. "Don't let me be the reason to stop you from getting what you love," he said.

Sehun let out a chuckle. "I'm more than happy to have you, I don't need anyone or anything else," he replied and continued doing his works.

Taeyong curled up a smile. He actually was doubting that. The feelings told him that there would be.

But deep down he wouldn't know whether he could accept it or not. For the sake of his mom, why wouldn't he...right?

"Let's go, we need to get you to school now," Sehun sounded as he glanced at his wrist watch.

"Okay, Mom," Taeyong replied and soon scurried out of the house to the car after snatching his school bag.

Sehun smiled fondly as he looked at him. His heart felt warm everytime he looked at Taeyong and heard him calling him 'mom'.

He was a man, he know and of course it was weird to be called that. But it happened, when Taeyong was still a little kid.

Sehun remembered it well, he would be calling Sehun, mom and insisted to call him that until now. He couldn't refuse it and he actually didn't have any problem with that at all. 

Despite his young age, he grew up to be more matured than his own age. He was just 15 but he could understand everything by his own.

He smiled all the way as the past story suddenly crossed his mind. He took his bag and walked out of the room afterwards.

kaihun—

Sehun placed his bag on the work's table as soon as he arrived and plopped down on the chair.

"Good morning, Sehun," he turned around after receiving a greeting from someone.

"Good morning, Chanyeol Hyung," a tall guy was standing right beside the table and shooting him with a flashy-morning smile. It was still early at the work and Chanyeol was already this bright looking.

Well, obviously because he got a good and happy family. Sehun wondered when can he get one like that? But thinking about that he was already happy enough for having Taeyong with him .

"You look pretty tired, is everything fine?," Chanyeol questioned out of sudden. He looked at the younger with a concern stares as he knew something was going on.

Sehun furrowed his eyebrows. "I'm totally fine, what's wrong?," he asked, although he could sense what he was talking about.

"Sehun, don't you think it's the time for you to find someone?," as expected Chanyeol would be saying that kind of things. Not like he was saying any wrong things.

But it was really hard to do.

Sehun let out a heavy sigh. "I don't think I need anyone anymore, Taeyong is my only priority now," he declared.

Also, it was hard to find anyone he could accept him, accept everything about him and his son. He didn't want the same thing to happen again.

"I understand it but if you need anything you can come and talk to me anytime," Chanyeol stated before he walked away to his own table. 

Sehun felt thankful to hear that. At least, he know there was someone he can rely on. 

But what Chanyeol asked him was really running inside his mind. He was actually thinking about the same thing but it seemed impossible for now.

Taeyong wouldn't like the idea obviously and even himself, he was not ready to accept someone else into his life. Not after what happened to him and Taeyong.

But if it happened, one day, would he accept it?

If it happened to be his fate, what should he do?

--

Hiii!! Finally the first chapter has been updated! What's your opinion on this? Should I continue it or not? I reallyyyy hope you will like it and leave your comments! 💗💗

😏💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 7.7K 62
[OH SEHUN] A full-time photographer which has a peaceful and calm life just by doing what he loves. But things change completely when he suddenly bu...
1K 99 39
Relationships are usually complicated. So is this one but with a bit more drama. Sehun is a medical dropout student, who travels the world for fun wh...
Titanium By V

Fanfiction

1.7K 45 1
Luhan is a troubled kid. He never really had friends, but the two tha made up his whole world. Xiumin and Sehun had been with Luhan ever since they w...