Will of a Hero ● Todobakudeku...

By Pandalion23

Being the daughter of the Number One Hero, (Y/n) Yagi had to learn how to overcome her fears at a young age... More

Prologue
{0}
{1}
{2}
{3}
{4}
{5}
{6}
{8}
{9}
{10}
{11}
{12}
{13}
{14}
{15}
{16}
{17}
{18}
{19}
{20}
{21}
{22}
{23}
{24}
{25}
{26}
{27}
{28}
{29}
{30}
{31}
{32}
{33}

{7}

4.3K 170 10
By Pandalion23

Walking around the town, it was bustling more than ever, evergrowing with its population, especially with U.A. the leading school for the strongest heroes being in the center of its safety. It became the leading safest country in the world, although that never stopped villains from attacking now and again.

You were happy to be back, however, you had missed the city life, the noise, albeit excessive was comforting in a way, you liked the feeling of being around people. Despite not being much of a social butterfly, you were happy to enjoy the presence nevertheless.

Now, you were on your way to Izuku, walking down the road to the address he had given you a few months back. You did tell him you were coming back, you forgot to tell him when, although you knew he was aware it was somewhere this month or the next. It was still early, you wondered if you could get to him before school started. You had been accepted to intern with Recovery Girl at the hospital, you had until a quarter to noon so you wanted to make the most of the day.

Thankfully you were home schooled so you had your own schedule for now, you were planning to go to U.A. like your father had when he was young. The only way you could become a strong hero like him was to follow in his footsteps and the first step was to be accepted into the best hero school, U.A. high! You'd work hard, for sure, you would take the entrance exam as your father had. You wanted to see what you could actually do now, and you wanted to make an impression, it would be great to spread your wings for once.

You hardly noticed the crowds suddenly becoming larger, before people had stopped moving altogether, the Tatooin Station just behind you. You sighed heavily as you brushed through the people before there was a shrill, monstrous roar that rippled through the air. Your eye's widened and you froze, your feet unable to move as you began to turn, now hearing the alarmed voices of the fellow citizens surrounding you.

You stiffened, in confusion as the loud shout of anger and warning made itself known a second time, you found yourself staring at a monstrous form atop the railway overpass just above. A person with a quirk that could increase his size and strength, that much was certain with his tall height, around 10 feet maybe more, muscular beyond most and yellow skin, paired with the attributes of an animal. He was cornered, with no where to go, he dared anyone to stop him, probably a petty thief, you frowned before glancing upwards. You almost expected your father to pop up and save the day, but he may have been at the other side of town already.

Besides, you knew he must've been close to his limit by now, he had already been saving people left and right today, and it wasn't even the afternoon yet.

You watched as the cornered thief dared anyone to come any closer, the police having arrived on the scene to apprehend him, of course they couldn't do much against him, with him threatening civilians and tearing through the tracks. The police force began to create a line in front of the on looking crowd, "Where are your heroes now?!" He roared, his hand smacking against the cellphone tower beside him, knocking the metal down, it's heavy weight coming down to the crowd below.

You gasped, instinctively surging forwards, a collision of energy traveling through the soles of your feet and you quickly moved through the large crowd, leaving a white streak of energy behind you, you found yourself in between of two citizens that were too close to the falling tower. Grabbing both by the straps of their work bags, you pulled them back, catching their frozen bodies as they reeled backwards while a Pro Hero glanced at you as he swooped in. Catching the heavy metal tower, it stops above his head, he groan's from the weight before lifting it higher. The two people leaning against you collapse from shock, you quickly drop to your knees, spreading a cushion of white, pink energy to your arm's holding them up with ease.

Death Arms!

You sigh in relief before setting both citizens on the ground in front of the crowd that had circulated the two, you glanced at the spot they once were. They could've been crushed or seriously hurt by the tower pieces that had fallen, although the hero, that had caught the brunt of the attack, had saved their lives and every on ekses entirely. "T-thank you," the older woman turned her head towards you, you looked back at her, seeing she was clutching onto the man you had grabbed out the way. He was holding onto her thankfully, breathing unevenly, pleased to see she was ok, they were married, you could see the ring in his finger and hers as they were helped up by the surrounding people. "You...you saved us," she breathed, obviously shaken as you helped her to her feet, you only smiled at her, to which she hiccuped.

"It's no problem, I'm just glad you both are alright," you took her hand, squeezing it and her husband placed a hand on your shoulder, nodding at you, thankful.

"T-thanks kid."

You looked up as another hero came onto the scene, the people overtaken now by the Pro's doing their work, you recognized the next one as Kamui Woods. You took that moment to slip out of the way, slipped away from the front to move to the back. You knew that the Pro that caught the cell tower would walk over to you to ask some questions, right now you didn't need to strike any attention. Although you already have.

You bumped shoulders with someone as you passed them by, a boy a few inches taller than you, his green hair stood out in the sunlight. "Sorry! I--uh...huh?" He was staring at you, his breathing hitched, his eyes wide in disbelief, your pinkish blonde hair swayed in the winds surrounding you both, you moved at few strands from your face as you recognized his freckled face. You moved closer, the boy visibly beginning to sweat and blush as your eye's narrow at him, your lips parting.

"(Y-y/n)? (Y-y/n)-chan?" His eyes go wider as he says your name, a smile growing on his face as his eye's water.

You cover your mouth, muffling your laugh of disbelief, your eye's burning with happy tears, "Zuku!" You beamed happily before throwing your arm's around him, he stumbled slightly, both of you backing out of the crowd. He wrapped his arm's around your waist, his eyes wide in shock before he closed them, relief and happiness swelling within him. "I was just on my way over! I can't believe you're here!" You squealed, he pulled away from you, holding you by your shoulder's. "It's been forever!"

"When did you get here? I can't believe you're here! I thought you'd be here next week," he then panicked, his hands lifting from your shoulder's and he began to pat himself down before sulking. "It's gone! It's gone, no, I left it at home! I didn't know you'd be here so early! How've you been? You look great! You're so...so...so pretty, wow," he trailed off, finding himself actually getting a good look at you, you're absolutely gorgeous, he finds himself blushing harshly. "I mean--gah! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to--ah, I mean, nevermind." You giggled at his stuttering, your hand trailing down from your cheek to your shoulder as you blushed faintly.

"Thanks Zuku," you beamed brightly, accepting the compliment, your face heating up as you brushed a few strands from your face. You began to wonder what he had forgotten that made him so upset.

He relaxed visibly and smiled back. Then, behind you both, there was a cheer for the heroes, you both turned, your eye's wandering up top to where Kamui Woods was about to make his finishing, special move. You glanced over at Izuku as he yelled the name of the move along with the hero, your lips curving upwards before there's a large silhouette above the overpass. The villain is knocked down, the hero responsible having blocked off Wood's attack entirely. It's a giant woman, her foot outstretched from kicking the villain down to the ground.

"Hi, everyone! I'm Mt. Lady," she winks at the crowd, leaning down suggestively, just as the paparazzi and journalists arrive to the scene to take the best camera shot. Effectively taking all the credit for apprehending the villain, even with the other heroes behind her.

You nor Izuku were very impressed...

But, very happy to see one another.

An older man turned towards Izuku, having heard his excited outburst during Kamui Woods' incoming, albeit interrupted, attack, pointing a finger in his direction."I get it!" He started, catching his attention. "You're a fan boy, aren't you?"

You giggled softly as Izuku rubbed the back of his head, awkwardly. "I guess you can say that. I'm more of a researcher really," he mumbled the last part, your eye's drifting down to the notebook in his hand. Your eye's lighting up at the familiar title that was labeled on the front cover, Hero Analysis for the Future, you couldn't help but look back at your friend in awe. You've always admired his research, he's always been perceptive and observant of almost every single hero you've ever known, including Katsuki. You were so glad to know he hadn't given up on his dream to pursue his future heroism.

"You wanna be a hero too huh, kid?" The old man asked Izuku.

Izuku's eye's went bright as ever. A smile blossoming on his face, his eyes closing as he beamed. "Yes! More than anything." He admitted proudly.

You smiled, your eye's softening. Before you thoughtfully looked back towards the ruined station, your eye's trailing past the overpass and down the city streets where your father was most likely pursuing his heroism. All Might needed a successor, there was a time you hoped it'd be you he'd choose, being his daughter, his legacy. But, you wanted your own legacy as well, not just in your father's footsteps but beside them in your own path.

The honor of One for All should be given to another that is worthy of its power, of its glory. A pure soul, a person who will cradle it's power within and let it grow into a quirk of their own. Someone willing and able to carry the burden that came with it.

You hadn't admitted it to your father yet, but you had always believed, ever since you had found out about his quest to find a suitable heir to his torch of power, that Izuku could be the one to carry that power. Not just for his passion of heroism, but his drive and spirit to truly help those around him, he had the makings of a true hero ever since he was young. You had seen it then, you still could see it now.

Izuku could be the next user of One for All.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.6K 990 23
"𝕊𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕖. 𝕀𝕥 𝕃𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕤 𝔹𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕆𝕟 𝕐𝕠𝕦." Y/N, having been trapped in what most would consider hell, managed to slip through the finger...
604K 17.8K 38
(Y/N) is a young girl who just wants to be a hero just like everyone else. Her life wasn't easy though. She has always kept to herself and didn't lik...
9K 113 12
Fem. reader x Katsuki Bakugo My Hero Academia Fanfic ✨✨✨ (Y/n) wants more than anything to become a hero. But, she knows how hard it will be because...
34.4K 912 27
This is a story of my favorite M.H.A. ship TodoBakuDeku. We start at the beginning of there second year at U.A high. Deku an Bakugo have been see...