Irregular Love // My Inner De...

By Fictional4Fantasy

When Ava's longtime friend (from High School) comes to live with her,several daemons travel to Earth in searc... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 & episode 1
Chapter 2 & episode 2
Chapter 3 & episode 3
Episode 4 & chapter 4
Chapter 5 & episode 5
Chapter 6 & episode 6
Chapter 7 & episode 7
Chapter 8 & epidode 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 & episoide 10
Chapter 11 & episode 11
Chapter 12 & episode 12
Chapter 13 & episode 13
Chapter 14 & episode 14
Chapter 15 & episode 15
Chapter 16 & episode 16
Chapter 17 &episode 17
Chapter 19 & episode 19
Update
Chapter 20 &epispde 20
Qand A

Chapter 18 & episode 18

3.1K 107 72
By Fictional4Fantasy

Your POV

While I was sitting on the couch,doing some job searching,Leif asked:"Has anyone seen Princess Ava?"

Turning around,Noi innocently replied:"She's not in her room."

"Did you go in there without permission?"Rhys sternly responded,also,not paying attention to my presence.

Realising his mistake,Noi stuttered:"J-just to check on h-her..And m-m-made sure no-one killed her..."

Leif admitted:"I check up on her as well,as we also do with y/n.Just to make sure no-one tries killing them."

Frustrated,I dramatically questioned,hand covering mouth in(false)shock:"One of you would try to kill me.I'm so hurt.What happened to our friendship?"

Panicking,Rhys replied:"N-no,that's just an expression.No-one would kill you;I'd make sure that didn't happen...".After a few moments,he mumbled(barely a whisper):"I'd definitely make sure that wouldn't happen.Not to you."

I'm so glad at least Rhys treasures our friendship.

Sour at the lack of Ava,Asch stomped in,from Ava's room.They really don't have much,if any,personal boundaries.Honestly,I'm starting to ship those two so much;they are so cute together.Asch asked,more like commanded to know:"Has anyone seen Princess Ava?She isn't in her room."So,I guess that Asch goes in Ava's room too.She would be so furious if she found out.

Realising that he,Rhys,was probably the only person that respected boundaries,Rhys begged:"Pierce,please tell me you don't."

Disregarding Rhys' plea,Pierce absent-mindedly admitted:"I check on them as well,I do go in her room."

Rhys snapped:"No wonder Princess Ava seems to get frustrated with us.Some of you can't follow simple instructions!Y/n ,how are you taking this?"

Finally acknowledging my presence,everyone turned to look at me.I replied:"I don't like it too much but I won't tell Ava.Only if I owe you one.Basically,if I need you to keep a secret,you will."

Leif cheekily teased:"Like,if you kill someone.Like, if you sneak out.Like,if you go on a 'date'."

Noi worried:"What if I have to tell Ava,what if it's important?"

I wouldn't ask them to keep that big of a secret,not one that they'd have to tell Ava anyway.I'd just need it in case I need to grab a gift for her(for Christmas or birthdays) or if I go on a date.Anything bigger that that and I would feel guilty burdening them.

Trying to re-assure Noi,I assured him:"Nothing too big.It would be fine.Don't worry."

Hearing Ava outside,Rhys agreed:"Okay,yeah.We agree,lets go see Ava now."

Hearing the urgency in Rhys' tone,everyone nodded in agreement.Putting down my computer,ready to help Ava out with whatever it was,everyone came through the front door,a hefty,large object in their arms.What was it?

It was an old TV.

Unsure of what it was,Rhys asked,raising his eyebrow:"What is this?"

Ava explained,rather mysteriously:"This is a piece of ancient earth technology.Something from the dark ages in history."

Standing in awe,Asch mumbled:"A dark age?"

"Now I'm interested.",Leif began,his eyes lighting up as a small child's would.She really knew how to 'stretch the truth'.

Ava continued:"This is a TV.Long before the smart phone and the computer,the TV was a primary way humans got their information.It was like wanted in every household and surprisingly,as much as people hated them,actually brought people into the same room,as opposed to the technology today."

Rhys gleamed:"Fascinating,but why do you have one now."

"It's not uncommon to still use a modernised version of a TV.Not like this though.How did you get it Ava?"I wondered.

Ava exclaimed:"Well,it's actually a gift from Mrs Oats and I didn't want to accept it but she was insistent.Its actually too bulky but I didn't want to turn her down so this TV is for you guys instead."

Confused,I questioned:"So,it was nice for Mrs Oats to give us the TV and all,to think of us,but,Ava,does it actually work?"

Ava shyly smiled:"I think so..."

"For us?Thats good."Rhys smiled.

"But why?Why can't we just us the com-put-er?"Asch grumbled.

Ava resorted:"Because I allowed Rhys to use the computer once...and something happened..."

Leif reasoned,trying to help everyone else's situation:"I just won't go near it.Theres also y/n's laptop."

Ava continued:"Y/n will not appreciate you breaking her laptop-it's more fragile.Besides,it isn't just you I don't trust.Before that,Rhys clicked on a bunch of adds and my computer got a virus.Im not trusting any of you guys with a computer ever again."

I attempted to encourage them by stating:"We could all watch the TV together.Its big enough right?It could be nice,I watch the TV all the time at my friends house,though it's mainly DVD'S.Ava's right,I don't want you on my laptop-it's expensive."

Rhys asked:"That would be nice but what's to say that we don't do the same to this technology."

"Well,we care about it way less,for one thing."I replied.

Ava continued,:"You can't click on adds for this one.All you can do is change channels so this is for you guys to deal with."

"What do we do with it?"Pierce wondered,matching everyone else's inquisitive expressions.

Ava bluntly said:"Just watch it,I'm sure you could learn a thing or two from it."

"Enough,lets talk about the marriage."Asch commanded,earning a large gasp from me and Ava.What was Ava going to do now?

"I suddenly got the urge to be responsible."Ava reasoned,ready to flee.

"What?"Asch asked.

"Oh man,"She better not leave me,"I gotta go look for a job and do a lot of actual adult things.I really gotta go take care of this so I'll be on my phone in my room.Bye."Ava awkwardly laughed.Despite my internal plea to leave also,Ava totally disregarded my pain,sent me a regretful glance and left.

I was stuck.

Pierce inferred,sitting peacefully in the couch:"It seems Princess Ava is busy."

Being oddly understanding,Asch reasoned:"It suppose she has duties to attend to.Its upsetting that it came to mind as soon as I mentioned marriage."

"I don't think she necessarily is ready to get married right now.I'm sure(in fact),I know,that you're a great person but marriage isn't something you jump into here on earth.Ava just needs time,if you can give her that,and she'll realise how good you are.I suppose,due to her procrastination,she'll need to be in her room for a while."I explained,causing some people to frown.

Noi sweetly added:"I-I'm sure she just needs a moment.'

Ignoring the topic,which is probably for the best,Asch sighed:"Rhys,w-what the deal with this."He's so hopelessly in love and,honestly,I don't think he fully realises.

Rhys responded:"I'm not so sure.Ill sit here and try to figure out how this works."

"Very well,call us when you find something."Asch responded,causing everyone but him and me to leave.

In effort to help him,I beamed:"Rhys,I can help you.Im not too sure on how to do it exactly but I can definitely try to help."

Rhys replied,uniquely stubborn:"No,I can do it.I want to figure it out-just watch."

Knowing that trying to stop him would be a futile task,I nodded and went to make us food.If I can't help him,though I probably couldn't do much anyways,this will be a long night.Grabbing some cereal from the cupboard and milk from the fridge,I made us both some cereal and handed it to him. Minutes later,after we shared a debate about which cereals we'd ate and which tasted to best,Rhys returned to work,eventually ignoring my existence altogether and eloping himself into his task.Though I made several attempts to help him out,his stubbornness only grew,until the afternoon had faded away though the darkness outside.

After all the tedious waiting and the playing of boring games on my phone,Rhys explained:"Hmm,this box is beyond me.Uhh,I'll attend to it tomorrow,when I have a clear mind.Sorry y/n,I wanted to show you I could do it."

As Rhys retired to his sleeping chambers and as I was clearing up my array of amusing technology(which had became overused),Leif teleported into the living room.I will never get used to that.Setting down my things again,so I could observe one of the child-like daemos -to stop them from breaking the TV-,I welcomed:"Hey Leif."

Leif replied:"Hey y/n.So this thing stumped even Rhys."

Trying the remote control,which was unresponsive,Leif took a different approach.Going behind the back of the TV,which was a completely different approach to Rhys',he plugged in the TV.Chuffed with himself,Leif observed:"Look y/n.I did it.That was cool."

Retrying the TV remote,the TV turned on.At least Leif didn't take too long.Happy with himself,Leif beamed a beautifully rare smile:"Hah,Leif has brains after all."

Listening to the TV,Leif decided on the first show he saw,causing him to eagerly sit beside me.Trying it struck a deal that both of us could enjoy,I reasoned that we could watch this until it ends then we could watch mine.Content with this proposal,we watched his then half of mine,before I fell asleep.Why to I always fall asleep?Why is it always me?

Hi,anyone doing much for Christmas?If not,what are you doing for winter?In my opinion,Christmas is the best time of the year and I love the atmosphere.Opinions?

💜message me💜
💜comment💜
💜follow me💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.8K 1.7K 65
You're one of Cadenzas guards, until some toe eyed cabbages show up claiming to be her friends. . "Laurance?!" I screamed, "What. The. Hell. What'...
13.3K 347 19
[COMPLETED] A Why Don't We Fanfic. Y/N is just an ordinary girl that Loves Music. But, she was too shy to sing in front of Many people. Because, S...
15.5K 384 17
!THIS IS A REWRITE OF MY ORIGINAL BOOK AND JJK CROSSOVER! Y/N was born to the Gojo Clan but unware of his powers as his parents wanted him to live a...
39.1K 2K 52
You were born on an orphanage called "Grace Field" and have been raised there since then. As the time goes, you have three best friends with age the...