Lights, Camera, Harry // l.s.

By aussie_direction

❝ I really hope you don't expect me to do anything. Because I won't. I don't care. Cry all you like but when... More

Description
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Announcement
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
100K WHAT?
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Character Ask (TheQuestions)
Character Ask (The Answers Part 1)
Character Ask (The Answers Part 2)
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
important
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Epilogue
The End

Chapter 43

27.3K 1.4K 762
By aussie_direction

NEW STORY!

what do you guys think of a Larry fic where Peter pan takes Harry to Neverland where he meets a fellow lost boy named Louis? liam, niall and zayn may or my not also be lost boys ;)

like, would anyone be interested in a story ike that?

please comment and let me know what you think of that!

.

.

.

Harry's POV

I slowly opened my eyes to squint up at the roof above my bed. I went to reach up to my forehead, attempting to brush my hair out of my face, but I found my arms stuck by my sides.

I frowned and tried to sit up, but someone had tucked the blankets so tight around me, it was almost impossible to move.

I turned my head to see the clock displaying 7:58. My alarm was about to go off anyway so I wiggled my arms up and finally moved my hair, noticing that my forehead wasn't sticky with sweat like it had been the past few days.

My fever had finally broken.

I sighed and reached to my bedside table, grabbing my glass of water to take a long sip before attempting to stand.

I know yesterday I had been rather dizzy and everything was fuzzy, but I'm pretty sure that was due to my headache and fever. My head had been pounding, my vision was blurry and my memory was hazy. I shakily stood and pinched the bridge of my nose as I waited for the wave of pain to my head to subside, but remained balanced. Once I was sure I was okay, I made my way to the bathroom and took a much-needed shower.

When I was done, I wrapped a towel around my waist and decided that even though I wasn't 100%, I needed to go to work, I'd already missed enough.

So I went to the kitchen and made breakfast. When I walked in, I saw a bowl and mug sitting in the sink that I know I didn't leave there.

Then it all came flooding back.

Louis had come over last night to look after me. He had made me the food and drink, the remnants of which were sitting in the sink.

I frowned as I remembered falling asleep and blushed when I remembered that I'd asked him to stay.

Then I recalled that he had and smiled at the thought of us cuddling all night. The bed, that's where he should be!

I flicked the kettle on quickly and ran back to the bedroom, hoping he would somehow be there, that I had somehow just missed him this morning, but it was empty.

I thought he was going to stay...

I leant against the door frame and felt my smile fade away to a frown.

I couldn't help but feel disappointed, especially considering he kissed me as well. I reached up and touched my lips as I stared at the bed where we'd shared it, smiling at the memory.

I was nearly asleep, but the moment his warm lips touched mine I'd felt alive. However I didn't move, I didn't want to ruin the moment and he obviously thought I was asleep, so I stayed still, letting him kiss me goodnight.

It was hard to resist, I wanted to reach up and kiss him back, but I didn't want him to freak out. Plus, I was so weak I probably wouldn't have been able to.

My eyebrows furrowed as I wondered what had happened to make him leave, last thing I recall was a great kiss and I saw no reason for him to have left after that.

I got out some clothes and chucked them on, not caring about what I looked like, before pulling a beanie over my hair and wandering back to the kitchen.

The kettle was done so I made a cup of coffee, downing it quickly before grabbing my things and heading out the door.

I drove slowly, still a little out-of-it, to the studios, parked and went inside, hoping to see Louis. I wanted to know why he had left in the night after he'd said he would stay with me. I felt very insecure about it, every possible scenario of what I could have done wrong playing in my head. I needed to know what I had done wrong.

I walked down the hall, past the Trough to Louis' dressing room, hoping to see him, but the door was closed.

I raised my hand to knock lightly, but stopped when I heard laughter. It sounded like Louis and Niall.

So I leant in to listen to what it was they were saying. I knew I probably shouldn't have, but I was curious.

Unfortunately, people started filling the hallways before I could heard anything, and I knew I looked weird with my ear against the door so I moved away before they became conspicuous of me.

I sighed as I went to my station in the Trough, running a hand thought my hair as I thought about the previous night. Louis seemed so happy in there, laughing away with his friend, so I knew the reason for him leaving couldn't have been that something important came up that he needed to attend to.

My head was still sore, so I grabbed some aspirin from my bag and downed it with some water.

I sat down as I looked at my schedule, a full day ahead. I put my costume on and waited for Lou to come and do my hair and make-up before heading out onto the set.

"Hey Harry!" Charl greeted me as she saw me wandering over. "What are you doing here? Are you well?"

"Hey," I replied with a chuckle as I reached out for a hug which she gratefully returned. "Yeah, I'm feeling better today."

"Good," She answered, keeping her hands around my waist as I did the same. She leant up to kiss my cheek, so I made a face at her and pushed her head away jokingly.

"Ew," I whined as she rolled her eyes.

"What?" She asked. "I'm not allowed to show affection to my best friend regarding his health?"

"No," I shook my head. "Kisses are reserved for hot boys." I poked my tongue out jokingly as she nudged my side.

"Like Louis?" She teased. "Look."

I looked to where she was gesturing to see Louis walking in with Niall. They were headed our way so I stood up and straight and smiled at him as they approached.

"Hi Lou-" I broke off as I watched him say something to Niall and turn to walk towards Eleanor instead.

My eyes followed him, ignoring the fact that Niall was still coming over to Charl and I.

"Hello," He greeted us. "How are we, this morning?"

"Fine," Char replied, tugging my arm to get my attention back. "We're fine, aren't we Harry?" She said through gritted teeth as she roughly pulled at my sleeve.

I couldn't help the hurt look appear on my face as Louis strode over to Eleanor and Liam, threw an arm around her neck and confidently joined their conversation with a grin. He was laughing and joking around with them, just like I wanted him to do with me. I hated myself for it, but I was craving his attention.

"Yeah," I said eventually, looking back to Charl and Niall. "Fine."

They continued a conversation as I looked at the ground and pout. I got the feeling he was ignoring me, and it felt like shit. I felt like a child who didn't get what they wanted and I knew it was pathetic, but I couldn't help it.

I had assumed that after we'd kissed, he'd want to spend more time with me. I had imagined us. We'd get closer and closer until one of us asked the other out and we became boyfriends, living happily together for a long time. But I should have known it would have turned out like this.

Soon the take started and the rest of the day went by in a lonely blur, Louis not looking my way even once. By the end of the day, I knew he was ignoring me, and it only made me want him more.

Every time he'd go to walk past me, his face would turn bright red and he'd change direction or make sure there were a few people between us so we couldn't talk. We'd made eye contact once and he'd given me a brief smile. And I'd managed to say hi at one point, which he'd returned with a smile that disappeared as quickly as it had appeared.

That was all.

As I packed up my things, I decided I'd go past his room one more time. When I did, the door was closed yet again bit this time, I could hear the conversation on the otherside. It was Louis and Niall again and I thought they were talking about me.

"He feels awkward now."

"Well so do I."

"And whose fault is that?"

"Niall-"

"Look, you need to talk to him. You're making a whole situation out of literally nothing and it's making Harry feel uncomfortable. The poor kid thinks he's done something wrong."

My ears pricked up at the sound of my name. Now I knew they were talking about me.

"But I feel, I don't know... embarrassed? I don't even know why I did it in the first place."

"You like him, that's why."

"Niall-"

"You do, don' try to deny it."

"I wasn't going to."

My face turned a little pink as I smiled. Then I heard some movement so I jumped back and pretended to be walking down the hall as the door opened and they started walking behind me.

"So put him out of his misery." I heard Niall whisper. "He's right there, go for it!"

"No!" Louis replied. "What if- I-i could have been wrong and- I don't know if he even- like- wants it- so, no. I'll, uh, later." He finished awkwardly and I smirked at the thought of how he might have looked during that spiel, all flustered and red-faced.

"You need to fix it though. Or you'll lose him."

"Shut up, he could hear!"

"It's true though..." Their voices got lower, making them impossible to listen to as we moved towards the reception and outside.

As we walked out of the building, I saw them out of the corner of my eye, walk out to Niall's car and drive away.

When I got to mine, I started the car and drove home, thinking about what I'd heard the whole time. I found out Louis liked me, which made me smile, but it still didn't explain the fact that he'd ditched this morning and then ignored me all day.

I got home and went inside to my apartment, kicking my legs up on the couch as I leant back contentedly.

Then, I pulled out my phone, went into my messages and started a new one, scrolling down to Louis' name as the contact.

Hey, I typed. Um, are you okay? You seemed a little down today and I just wanted to make sure you were okay.

This is Harry, by the way.

I added onto the end, just in case he didn't know it was me, since we hadn't texted before.

I pressed send and put the phone down on the table as I waited for a reply, letting myself relax as I closed my eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 40.1K 90
In which Harry is a gucci model and singer and Louis is an unknown gay Instagram model [ Highest Ranking #17 in fan fiction] copyrights ©guccifather
55.7K 1.7K 28
Louis Tomlinson wasn't expecting to get involved with someone romantically, at least not while he's still figuring out quite personal aspects of his...
19.5K 352 33
"If this is what heartbreak feels like, I don't want any part of it. Seriously, running me over with a bus would hurt less." - Louis Tomlinson and Ha...
744 30 6
Louis and Harry one-shots for you all to read!!! I hope you all will enjoy my one shots :) Anygays luvs, let's get into reading about our two lovel...