Reincarnated as a villain in...

By PenguinFlippy

More

⪢𝕎𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘⪡
ᥴha𝕣aᥴ𝕥e𝕣 ρ𝕣oᠻⅈleડ
Chapter 2: Day out
Chapter 3: Child in a box
Chapter 4: Pledged loyalty
Chapter 5: A princes visit
Chapter 6: Training
Chapter 7: Castle visit
Chapter 8: Tests
Chapter 9: Starting magic school
Question-not a chapter, about plot development
Chapter 10: Meeting the heroine
Chapter 11: A parents visit
Chapter 12: Hugs and Cuddles
Chapter 13: Heart Throb Candy
Special chap~mature content
Chapter 14: Resolution
Chapter 15: Gone Rampid
Chapter 16: Promises
Chapter 17: Let the battle commence
Backstory of the game(might change)
Chapter 18: Trust
Chapter 19: Second Round Begins
Christmas special~mature content
Chapter 20: Final Round
Chapter 21: Duking it out
Chapter 22: Shattered
Love-The Game
Request Page
What if Ara turned into a girl?~mature content
Off Hiatus(Author note)
Chapter 23: His Saviour
Chapter 24: How We Came To Be

Chapter 1: Reincarnated as the villian

48.8K 1.2K 1.8K
By PenguinFlippy

Ara Aoki POV
I am a renound professor who has discovered various cures for sicknesses and much more.

I have achieved a wealth of money and fame at such a young age. On the contrary I am miserable. I feel so lonely I don't have any true friends and my family only want me for my wealth and fame. I feel empty inside, I don't ask for much just to find true happiness.

I used to have a cute little sister who loved to play otome games and forced me to play her games almost everyday. I didn't have q happy past, my sister and I always depended on each other.

We used to have so much fun playing together. We would always stick together even when life was extremely difficult as kids. But now she has left me all alone in this world to suffer. I can't blame her for what happend, it was due to my own fault for not being strong enough to protect her.

We were walking back after buying yet another new otome game that she had been dying for. I told her we could get it tommorow but she desperatrly wanted it so we went out at night to purchase it for her.

Once I bought it for her she was so happy and jumping up and down on joy. It made me happy to see her like that. But little did I know that was one of the last times I would her smile like that again.

We were walking down an alley to get home quicker but suddenly a black van parks near us. I see some shady guys coming towards us. We weren't fast enough and my sister was taken into that black van. I was lying on the floor beaten up. That was the last time I saw her.

Police informed me after a long investigation that my sister had died as she was kidnapped and sold on the blackmarket.

The people who had bought her had raped her mercilessly until she was bleeding. My sister was so innocent and a wonderful person, she didn't deserve to due so horrificly. She would always joke to me saying how she wanted to have a family when she was older.

I locked myself in my room for months mourning her death. I barely left my room and when I did it was only to eat and drink or go to the bathroom.

I decided I needed to get my life together and studied my ass off. My parent had disowned me saying I was a disgrace, they had always doted on my sister. They accused me that I was the cause of her death but they were right it was because of my pitiful self.

They had came back crawling to me saying they were sorry. I knew they only wanted my money so they could live a luxurious life. My parents were terrible, I don't even want to remember my miserable childhood. I was disgusted by their action, now here they were asking for forgiveness.

Why is this world so cruel, she didn't deserve that. At least the criminals got their punishment, they have will be in prison for the rest of their life. But that will never bring my sister back to life.

I am currently in my personal lab continuing my research to find a cure for a disease. I do this job to help others and their griebing families.

I haven't felt someone's warmth since then, I hope my sister is proud of my achievements. After all I am doing this for her.

I suddenly hear a loud scream coming from outside. I dash outside to see what the commotion was.

I see a man holding a girl hostage, a gun pointed to her head. I notice there are police surrounding him but they aren't able to do anything that won't put the woman at risk.

I notice a child crying. I assume that's the child of the mother that's being taken hostage. He was crying and shouting her name. My heart hearts to see this. I don't want this child to lose his mother at such a young age.

Similar to how I lost my sister. I decided to sneak behind the robber. I already told the police my plan, they did try to stop me but they didn't really have many option.

I put my plan into motion and hit the man's head harshly with a wooden plank. He let the woman go and screamed in pain. I grabbed her swiftly. But before the criminal becomes unconscious he points his gun at her ready to shoot.

I shield the woman's body with my own. I feel excruciating pain in my chest and groan in agony. I hear screams of fear and people panicking.

I see the woman I saved crying on my chest. I grab her hand and say using my all the remaining strength I could muster "Take care of your son. I didn't want to see him become motherless and lonely like me who lost my sister. Be sure to take good care of him." I see the woman nod harshly as she can't say anything due to all her tears and hiccuping.

She manages to say between her broken sobs "Thank you, I won't ever forget your kindness. I will love my son unconditionally."

I smile weakly at her. I can die doing a good deed, I can finally join my sister. All I ever ask for is for me not to be lonely, I want to feel proper warmth just once more is enough for me. I closed my tired eyes.

I open my eyes wondering what the heck is going on. I see a figure covered in mist. I could only see a hazy black silhouette. The figure says in a sorrowful tone "Dear child you have done many good deeds in your life and have suffered greatly. I am greatful for all you have done. So I shall grant you the opportunity to be able to reincarnate.

Good luck my child and live your life to the fullest. I have bestowed some blessings upon you. You are a smart so yout will figure it all out. Come to the church if need me. Until we meet again. " My vision becomes blurry and I suddenly black out.

I wake up to find myself in a lavish room. It was really dark and gloomy. I wonder where I am, I look down to see a pair small and petite hands.

They looked frail as and bony. I hear a timid voice from outside say. "Young master your breakfast is ready. May I come in?"

I say with a gentle voice "Yes you may." The door opens revealing a cute girl in a maid uniform."Here's your meal young master." the maid says with a squeaky voice while shivering in fear.

She places a tray of food on my bedside table. It looks delectable. I thank her and say with a bright smile "Thank you very much. What's your name if you don't mind me asking." She looks utterly shocked. Did I say something wrong.

She begins crying with a smile on her face. She says happily "Young master my name is Edvard Risen. Are you okay young master? Why are you being so nice. You usually hit me or shout at me. "Where did I transmigated in, I wasn't even being that nice just courteous.

I look over to the side to see a mirror that was embellished with gems and a gold frame.

I was flabbergasted when I saw what I looked like. I had reincarnated into an otome game me and my sister played a long time ago called 'Eternal Love". What shocks me most is I am cureently in the body of the most hated character in the fanbase and inside the actual game, the villan. Their name is 'Ara Aoki' who ironically has the same name as me.

I must say he isn't ugly but quite the looker. He has dark blueish balckish hair which is abnormal, well in the game. He had cute chubby cheeks and beautiful ocean eyes. He has quite an attractive face but he is always frowning, no wonder people call him gloomy.

I remember that this character was looked as a crazy and demented. One of the reasons he was hated was how his character had developed. He had a trash personality and learnt dark magic which ended up killing several people. Thus making him exiled out of the kingdom. He did come back only to be killed.

I have made up my mind to change his fate and live a peaceful life. Maybe also try and find true happiness.I suddenly see a screen appear before me. It seems to be a status window.

Ara Aoki

Race:Fallen Angel(Legendary race)

Age:5(changes as he get older. Starts off as a child)

Lv:1(also changes as he get older)

Attributes:Time and space(legendary tier) , darkness(ultra rare), ice, metal, water, earth, fire and wind,

HP:200/200
Mp:4268/3862(a very large amount)

Skills:Appraisal(legendary skill), dimension pocket(ultra rare) , worlds dictionary(ultra rare), stealth(to hide status) cooking, drawing, singing, dancing

Title:Gods chosen one(hidden), One from another world(hidden), Blessed child of God(hidden)

These are some OP(over powered) stats, I guess this was one of the blessings for the goddess. But what was the purpose of me having all this power if I'm not going to utilise it.

Suddenly the voice if the maid inrmterupts my deep thoughts. I might as well try and change my fate starting right now. I turn towards the maid. "I apologize for all my past wrongdoings. I have realized after thinking about it. What I have done is immature and cruel. Why don't you join me for breakfast." I say with an apologetic smile.

She looks at me with a mixture of surprise and shock but proceeds to say"You have matured so much. But this lowly servant dare not join you for breakfast." I pick up my tray and ask her to lead me to the dining room. She was reluctant to make me carry the tray but I told her not to worry.

I wasn't used to making other people do such simple task and ordering them around. After all I was an independent adult who only has his own morals.

As she was about to object I show her a pouty face and she gives up reluctantly. I follow her down to the dinning room which is quite large. I sit down and see a few maid and butlers standing on the side lines. I don't like this, it so gloomy and lonely.

I say with a cheery smile which they all looked at me shocked. I say "I am sorry for all me past actions. Won't you join me for breakfast. It is quite lonely eating at this big take by myself. Also won't you tell me you names. You have served me yet I don't know your names. "

A butler who looks quite young says " My name is Alfred Belve, it is to rude for a mere servanta like us to eat with youbd master." I sigh then say "Do not belittle yourself. Call me Ara instead of young master. How about this I order you to cone and eat breakfast with me." They all ended uo eating with me it was quite splendid.

This all doesn't seem so bad, thank you god for reincarnating me and sister I hope you will watch over me. I bet your fangirlibg up there. Anyways now my peaceful life shall begin.

Picture of Elfred Belve below(I take no credits for drawing)

(A/N yay a new story is out. I have never written any thing like this so don't judge me.)
Also here is to make things clear
Tiers of attributes

Common
Water, fire, earth and wind

Uncommom
Ice, metal, lightning,

Rare
clairvoyance(mind reading, foresight, telepathy or psychometry), poison

Ultra rare
Light and darkness

Legendary
Time and space(teleportation, reverse time), creational

There are also common, rare, ultra rare and legendary skills. Legendary and ultra rare skills are gifted by God when you are born.

There are also many different races:
Fallen angel-Legendary race (its a special case for Ara as he is the only one as he got the blessing from god)
Fallen angel is a angel that is able to use any magic except light amd clairvoyance. Light is their only weakness and they can'tuse clairvoyance or it may lead to tragedy. Not much is known about this race as there was only ever one other fallen angel in this world, but they were part of a legend and called a evil species. Have black wings.

Elf-uncommon
Have pointed ears and are able to communicate to nature. Ate talented at hinting and specialize in earth magic

Dragon-ultra rare
Have wings and the characteristics of dragons. Don't show themselves often. A very strong and powerful race. Speciaises in fire magic

Beast-common(humans with beast characteristics such as ears or tail)

Gnome-uncommon
A smart species who have much more advanced technology then any other race

Fairy-rare
A rare species that specialize in medicine related things

Giant-rare
A species that are much larger then many other species

Angel-ultra rare
Angels can hide their wings and are very hard to find as they mingle with the crowd. Specialist in holy magic

Humans-common
Can use all general magic and is average at all types

Demon-uncommon
A species that have horns and live in their own region. Also includes vampires

There are 10 different kingdoms

Lunar-inhabits every species and one of the biggest kingdom

Eclipse-Angels mainly inhabit this place it is high up in the sky, not many people actually know where it is, it is the smallest kingdom

Starry-Fairies mainly inhabit it, has many gardens and meadows.

Blossom- in habits elf, located in a very large forest

Ventus-inhabits dragons, nobody really knows where it is. Somewhere in the mountain, with a volcano and many caves.

Pluturo-inhabits demons, one of the biggest kingdom

Sasku-Giants inhabit it mainly, in the mountains

Daisu- Dwarf inhabit this place, has many little villages. Not much is known as they isolate themselves from society

Aroura-Beast live in this kingdom, a very large kingdom.

Asga-Humans live here mainly, a place surrounded by a large wall and a gate.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270K 7.8K 133
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
53.3M 379K 66
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
211K 4.9K 55
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
25.3K 1.9K 46
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...