Irregular Love // My Inner De...

By Fictional4Fantasy

When Ava's longtime friend (from High School) comes to live with her,several daemons travel to Earth in searc... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 & episode 1
Chapter 2 & episode 2
Chapter 3 & episode 3
Episode 4 & chapter 4
Chapter 5 & episode 5
Chapter 6 & episode 6
Chapter 7 & episode 7
Chapter 8 & epidode 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 & episoide 10
Chapter 11 & episode 11
Chapter 12 & episode 12
Chapter 13 & episode 13
Chapter 14 & episode 14
Chapter 15 & episode 15
Chapter 16 & episode 16
Chapter 18 & episode 18
Chapter 19 & episode 19
Update
Chapter 20 &epispde 20
Qand A

Chapter 17 &episode 17

3.1K 111 56
By Fictional4Fantasy

Your POV

While choosing the movie,Lorelai exclaimed:"Decisions...decisions..."

I suppose that I couldn't really hate Lorelai,even if I tried.Though her friends were offensive towards me and Ava,I couldn't even remember them.That probably means that they cared about me  more than I did for the,,which gives me a confidence boost.Also,I can't blame Lorelai for that-she's way too nice.(refer to chapter 5)

Craving to go home and from this nightmare,Ava stated:"There's just too many,it's almost like we shouldn't make any...Well,we tried...time to go home now and-"

I'm all for movies and getting out the house but bringing them along was a recipe for disaster,worse than any prior.

Trying to keep Ava out the house,Lorelai begged:"No..no...we're already here..you can't just go home!"

Ava resorted:"I mean,yes,I can.We can.Watch..."

I agreed:"Lorelai,it's just,they are here!"

"Look at them,look at that gleam in their eyes."Lorelai beamed.

Ava observed:"They just look stupid."

Lorelai replied:"Yeah,stupidly excited!"

"Lotelai,no offence,I love that your trying to help,I really do.They are just a handful...and you,well,are more excited then them.I still don't think they grasp the concept of a 'movie' yet."I giggled.

Lorelai sighed:"Y/n,come on,you were supposed to be on my team.Put some pep in your step,the boys will love it and me and Ava went together in high school,after you left of course.She can go again.Be free..."

Ava snapped:"We went once and I said it was uncomfortable."

"I told you,they gave new seats now and-"Lorelai reasoned.

"No,that's not it."Ava replied,turning pink.

What was 'it'?

"What happened?"I questioned,confused.

Ava began:"Lorelai,do you remember what happened at the movies..."

Lorelai seemed to have no clue...Ava was fine when she went with me in High School...

Ava continued:"Of course you don't remember,you were too busy making out with your then boyfriend."

Lorelai shouted:"Hey,you didn't have to pay attention to that.There were other people there too you know."

Ava resorted:"Yeah there was and guess what they were doing.Making out.Everyone was a couple and I was the only one who didn't have a date."

"oh...I know now...you want to re-live that moment don't you."Lorelai spoke.

"No,I don't."Ava seethed.

"No,I don't mean in the same way.I mean,you want to be the centre of attention.You want to make out with someone here and I don't blame you.You got some tickets.."Lorelai slyly smirked.

I sighed,"Lorelai,Ava,I'm gunna go see the guys...come over if you need me..."

Coming over to the guys,I greeted:"Hi,what do you want do watch?Do you even know what a movie really is?"

"No."they replied in unison.

"Okay,its like a show,some people pretending to show you something for amusement.What real life sanario you find interesting?"I asked.

Leif smirked at me:"Death,lots of death.Its so funny!"

Asch replied:"So,its real?"

"Nope,nothing is real on the screen.Let me repeat,nothing you see on the screen is real.It can not hurt you at all."I  panicked,eyes widening in fear.Who knows what they would do if they thought it was real:vandalism,killing,kissing random people and easily triggering the whole audience.I can't imagine the consequences...

In response,Noi giggled in glee and Rhys asked:"So what mo-vie are we going to see?"

"You pick,unless Ava and Lorelai want to."I smiled.

Asch commented sceptically:"We can choose?"

Then,Ava came over,screaming:"No."

I didn't understand why she said that until she whispered in my ear:"We have to make the decisions.If they get to pick,they'll fight and that isn't good!"

Leif observed:"Princess Ava,Y/n.Your friend stopped moving."

"What."I gasped,looking at her,"Is she okay?"

Noi wondered:"Uhh,what is she doing?"

Trying to snap her out of it,Ava shouted:"Lorelai.Hey Lorelai."

Approaching her,we asked:"What are you doing?"

Snapped out from her trance,Lorelai froze,wide eyed.She stuttered:"Oh,um,nothing...nothing."

"Well,I picked a movie.We should get going to-"Ava began.

Lorelai interrupted:"Hey,um,I think we should to to the bathroom.Just us girls..."

"What?"Ava questioned,I suppose we never did things like this.

"Like go to the bathroom,just us girls.Girls go together,that kind of stuff.Lets go."Lorelai explained.Before we knew how to refuse,she had dragged us there...

"Lorelai.Stop."Ava shouted.

"Calm down Ava,she's just trying to-what are you trying to do?"I asked,holding Ava back from hitting Lorelai.

Lorelai wondered:"Don't you have to go to the bathroom?"

Ava replied:"No."

"How about now?"Lorelai questioned,turning on the tap.

That's when I begun laughing so hard,so so hard.I giggled:"Lorelai,do you think that turning on the tap would make us want to go to the bathroom.Why did you want us here?"

Ava sighed:"Now I have to go,dang it!"

"Really?Actually...now you mention it...I need to go.."I gasped,rushing into a stall.

Moments later,I exited the stall and began washing my hands.After Ava didn't come out from her stall,I decided to check up on them,which probably included Lorelai,outside and then wait for Ava.Looking outside the bathroom,I found that they were all talking;it seemed personal or confidential,as if I shouldn't intrude.Meeting eyes with Rhys,I smiled,causing is face to grow slightly pink for some reason,and want back into the bathroom to wait for Ava.

Leaving her stall to wash her hands,Ava asked:"Where did Lorelai go?"

I replied:"She's talking to the guys outside.It doesn't seem bad..."

Leaving no time to dry her hands,she panicked:"Oh no.",then least the bathroom,me closely behind.

Rejoining them,the tense and competitive atmosphere that was once there when I first saw them left completely.Looks like they sorted whatever it was out.I smiled:"Hey,we're back.What were you chatting about?"

They were all smiling and acting creepily.it was worse than the tense atmosphere before?Abandoning us to the wolves,Lorelai explained:"I'm going to go buy the tickets,you guys go buy the refreshments."

Ava stood baffled and asked:"Did something happen?You guys are all smiling at me."

His odd smile not wavering,Rhys assured us:"No reason,just basking in your beauty."

"Ava,I think they like you.For once in this life,I'm glad they like you and not me."I whispered,smirking.

"Okay,anyways lets go buy snacks and stuff.If Lorelai is getting the movie,I atleast want to get stuff for her."Ava stated.

"Ava,did you even tell her which movie?"I warily asked.

She grumbled:"Wait,I didn't even tell her what movie.Shes probably going to pick something bad."

Taking Ava's mind off the bad movie choice,Rhys suggested:'We can get ice cream.I can share it with you."

He seemed to be making the biggest move on Ava so far.Ava agreed,blushing:"Uh,sure.I guess I'll show you guys how to do this stuff."

After getting the snacks,which we got lots of,me and Leif decided to share some snacks because we couldn't decide.We got popcorn and some crisps-my favourite flavour.I think I had sold him on the idea but we both still wanted popcorn;it was a dilemma.Then,the striking realisation came that we could share.

Munching on his popcorn,Asch gasped:"This pop-acorn is fantastic."

Leif exclaimed:"I've never had anything like this before.I get to try two new things and then both taste great."

I pouted:"Leif,don't you dare eat all my food okay?"

Ava warned:"Yeah,well don't eat it all until the movie or-"

Noi commented,mouth stuffed with popcorn:"Its just so easy to eat fast."

Rhys bragging,proving to everyone that eating slow is the way to go,even if it's extremely hard:"That's why you need to savour it,as I do with my ice cream."

Approaching us with the tickets,Lorelai smiled:"I'm back,oh,you guys got snacks.Awesome.",handing her snacks to Lorelai.

Lorelai asked:"Don't you want any?"

Handing Ava my drink which I hadn't touched,I chuckled:"Ava,here's your drink.I got it for you.You still love Pepsi right?"

After I nudged him slightly,mumbling about winning Ava over,Pierce added:"I'll share mine with you."

I shouted:"Now lets watch the movie."

Following behind Lorelai,I talked to Leif.He questioned:"Wasn't that your drink?"

I replied:"You noticed?I don't really care about the drinks here anyways;Ava would enjoy it more than me.Please don't tell anyone."

He nodded:"So,Lorelai mentioned the movie'?Is that like a cool one,an interesting one?"

"I don't really know,I hope so.Though,I don't really think our definitions of a 'cool' movie are the same."I inferred,walking into the screening room.

"Yeah,I'm not so sure.I like anything with killing and anyone would.I don't know if it's a woman thing though."he began.

"I really would like to say I like horror witch it the type of thing you'd like but I don't.Some people do."I whined,sitting down in one of our seats.

During the movie,everyone was causing a racket,with:screams,loud chewing,gasps,comments on what's going an and plain ruin ping the movie.It was horrific ,though,it made me less surprised when we were kicked out due to disturbance.Due to this,we went home extremely early and said goodbye to Lorelai.Honestly,it was a really nice day,even if it was just for an hour.

Packing my bag away,I heard Noi say:"And none of us got a kiss."

Pierce cried:"Disappointing !"

Approaching them,I asked:"So you guys wanted to kiss Ava?"

They blushed at the sight of my interruption-they must be embarrassed.Rhys sighed:"I suppose so,it's complicated."

Suddenly,Ava came over,thanking them,to their surprise :"Thanks so much,I didn't want to go out at all today and I was afraid she would ask us for to dinner then she would ask about our life and I'm just glad it's over and that I can go back to sleep."

Noi wondered:"But what about the kiss?"

"Lorelai had told us about the kiss at the movies and how it meant a date."Rhys explained.

I gasped:"So that's why you are so obsessed over a kiss!I should've realised;I'm not saying you wouldn't kiss her anyway but I suppose you just found out about them."

Ava reasoned:"Yeah,Lorelai likes to make that stuff up but-"

Skipping to the serious part,Asch whined:"Ignore the kiss,let's talk about the marriage."

Unsure of what to to,Ava rushed up to him and kissed him on the cheek.Id never seen Asch so vulnerable and that much of a blushing mess.He looked so sweet like that.She continued to kiss everyone else on the cheek,to make it even,then she retreated to her room.

Sitting on her bed,Ava blushed:"What was I thinking?I was an idiot."

"Ava,I thought it was so cute.Did you see how the they reacted?They looked so like innocent and sweet.Now,I could totally see you with one on them!"I gushed.

"Not you too..."Ava cried.

"Yes,me too.I'm not forcing you though...Do what you want..."I trailed off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.1K 309 17
Welcome to my second book of oneshots and relationship preferences for Aphmau's My Inner Demons. Somehow, this fandom still has a hold on me and I pl...
16.6K 425 42
when ava's adoptive older sister arrives to her (ava's) home she just stands in shock to see 5 demon guys. they claim to be daemos. What will happen...
13.3K 347 19
[COMPLETED] A Why Don't We Fanfic. Y/N is just an ordinary girl that Loves Music. But, she was too shy to sing in front of Many people. Because, S...
41.3K 1.3K 38
π•»π–†π–˜π–˜π–Žπ–”π–“π–†π–™π–Š, π–˜π–π–”π–œπ–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖔𝖗 π–ˆπ–†π–šπ–˜π–Šπ–‰ π–‡π–ž π–˜π–™π–—π–”π–“π–Œ π–‹π–Šπ–Šπ–‘π–Žπ–“π–Œπ–˜. γ€ο½ο½Žο½…γ€€ο½ο½‰ο½…ο½ƒο½…γ€€ο½˜γ€€ο½’ο½…ο½ο½„ο½…ο½’γ€‘ re-upload since wattpad took it down...