His captive possession (Roman...

By ALunarDream

Hemlock Grove...a town located in Pennsylvania. One would think that it was a normal town that is practicall... More

Disclaimer and story description
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Thank you/Exciting news

Chapter 24

1.2K 25 0
By ALunarDream

Roman was quiet throughout the whole ride as he and Alyse drove back to the Godfrey house. Alyse watched as the trees passed by until she noticed that Roman missed the turn leading to the Godfrey mansion. "Roman not to be a smartass or anything, but you completely missed the turn to your own home; you know the home that you have been living in your whole life?"

"I know the way to Godfrey mansion. But there is something that I wanted to show you. Originally I was going to wait until our wedding, but I can't wait that long. I want to show you now," Roman replied while pulling up to a construction sight.

Alyse looked around before turning to Roman with a confused look on her face. "You wanted to show me a construction sight?"

"No. This is the sight of our own home. We move right in after graduation and our wedding. Maybe after we can celebrate with friends. And later on in the night we can christen our new home, and hope to get lucky and have a little one running around the house," Roman said.

"Roman you're already making plans for the future. I don't want to go and think about the future right now. I want to be able to live in the moment in the present time," Alyse said.

"I know. But I don't think it would hurt if we have our own place to live. We don't have to worry about Olivia walking in on us, while we are trying to conceive a little one of our own," Roman said.

Alyse rolled her eyes. "We're never at your house to be going at it like rabbits anyway. So there really is no need for you to go and complain about Olivia walking in on us doing anything."

"I don't like being anywhere near Olivia. I also really hate the fact that Olivia tries to weasel her way back into my good graces by using you. That has to be the only reason why she doesn't look at you like you're a piece of trash," Roman said.

"Only reason why she doesn't look at me like I'm trash is, because of the arranged marriage that she and my father agreed upon. If I were another girl that you met on the street and fucked, I'm more than sure Olivia would have an issue with me too," Alyse said.

"Honestly it's none of Olivia's business who I go around having sex with. Because she goes and does the same thing," Roman said.

"So you mean to say that you're still fucking other girls behind my back, though you found a way to tear Peter and I apart by using Letha? I can't believe you," Alyse screamed at Roman slapping his shoulder hard. Alyse was about to slap it again, but Roman grabbed a hold of her wrist preventing her from doing so.

"I didn't fuck any other girl since you arrived back in Hemlock Grove. Besides I'm more than sure that while you were off running around playing house wife to a freaking gypsy, you once you guys fucked. Did you once stop to think about what it would do to me, if I found out you were planning on keeping my child as well as your new life a secret from me, because if so guess what I found out about both," Roman said.

"I'm sorry and I will be a good little house wife for you when our home is built. I'll wait patiently so when you do return home you can fuck me whenever you freaking want," Alyse snapped at Roman.

Roman placed his hand under Alyse's chin pulling her closer to himself. "I don't want you to think that you're only a common house wife, who has to pleasure me every night. You're about to become a Godfrey. Godfrey's are nothing like other families. Sheeit, if we wanted to, we could spend a year on a honeymoon together. I could always take a look around and spread the Godfrey name to many other areas. It would benefit us greatly."

"Roman I think we have more than enough going on right now. Expanding the Godfrey name isn't something that you should be thinking about," Alyse said while pulling away from his grip.

"It's just an idea. Something for me to sleep on and see if it's the right decision for the company and ourselves. If we do expand, we would be bringing in more money," Roman said.

"Money that we don't need. You already have more than enough money right now. Why would you want to expand? Are you trying to make it so that you don't ever have to come home from the institute? Because if that is the case, then why get married at all? Why continue to go through with this arranged marriage," Alyse asked.

"Because it was agreed upon by our family. Your father and my own both signed the contract before my father's death. There is no backing out of this now. So I suggest that you stop trying to find a way out of the marriage and just embrace it already, because that is what is going to happen," Roman said.

Alyse let out a sigh. "I wish this arrangement hadn't taken place. Then you would be free to go about your man whore ways, and I would be free to date a guy who is genuinely interested in me."

"Don't you dare say that again! I am interested in you. Always have been. Ever since I first saw you at the playground playing, I knew I wanted to get closer to you," Roman said looking deep into Alyse's eyes. Roman started leaning into kiss her when Alyse's phone started to ring. "Ignore it. Whoever is calling, can call back when we aren't sharing a beautiful moment together."

"What if it's Letha and something is wrong with the baby? I am one of her emergency contacts," Alyse said.

"If there was something wrong, then the doctor would call her parents first," Roman replied.

Alyse let out a sigh. Maybe you're right. Maybe I'm reading too much into this as it is."

"Don't think like that. You're only acting as a concerned friend. And I appreciate that you're looking out for my cousin. Anyway we have a gala at the institute to attend to. I'm sure if Letha isn't at the doctor, then she sure will be at the gala along with her parents. Speaking of we need to get home and get ready for this thing. Don't need Olivia jumping down my throat if I'm late for it. Though I would much rather do more enjoyable things at home by ourselves while Olivia goes and attends this Gala," Roman said into Alyse's neck.

"There will be plenty of time to do things like that. Like you said we need to get home so we can get ready and not piss Olivia off," Alyse said.

"Convince me to get motivated to attend this gala, and maybe I'll consider rushing home so we can get ready for it," Roman said.

Alyse rolled her eyes before she spoke up. "If we go home and get ready for this gala, maybe during the event we can sneak off and have some of that alone time that you were talking about."

"Deal. Can't be late," Roman said before pulling Alyse to the car, before heading home to get ready for the gala at the institute.

Alyse and Roman were at the Gala watching as Olivia greeted and talked to everyone there. Roman kept ordering drinks, while Alyse stood close to him, knowing that if she left Roman's side for a second, that it would set him off. After a while of standing around, Alyse turned and noticed that Roman was gone. So much for him wanting me to stay in his sight. Oh well might as well enjoy this party. I hope that I can find Letha here or something, Alyse thought to herself before she spotted Letha approaching her.

"Alyse, I see Roman managed to drag you to one of the gala's that is held yearly by Olivia, to celebrate JR's accomplishments, as well as the accomplishments and milestones the company has reached since it's opening," Letha said.

"Yeah. Roman managed to drag me here, saying that I will be a Godfrey soon anyway and that I have to embrace the responsibility that comes with it. Speaking of Roman, he disappeared a while ago. I have no doubt in my mind what he's doing right about now, seeing as he's Roman Godfrey and almost every woman he looks at willingly throws themselves at him, with no respect for themselves," Alyse replied.

"So what if Roman is doing that. I know you don't like being cheated on, but ignore it. I'm sure Roman will stop and things will get better with the two of you. I'm sure he's also trying to get all his wild urges out before he settles down with you. He does love you very much," Letha said.

"Thanks Letha. I'm going to go get some air for a bit," Alyse said before walking away. While she was walking away Alyse accidentally bumped into someone along the way. "I'm so sorry."

"Oh don't be sorry darling. No harm done at all. I'm so glad that you and Roman made it to the gala. I'm sure he's showing you how things work around here, and that we always hold a gala in honor of JR every year," Olivia said.

"Yeah. I can see there are a lot of people here who respect your late husband. I'm sorry I didn't get the pleasure of meeting him," Alyse said.

"Oh he would've loved you. In fact if he were alive today, he would be over the moon happy that you and Roman are engaged," Olivia started to say, but was cut off by Alyse's phone ringing.

Alyse pulled her phone out of her purse and looked at the ID before giving Olivia a sorrowful look. "I'm so sorry Olivia, this is really important and I have to take this. If you will please excuse me." Alyse quickly rushed out of the building before answering the phone.

"Hello," Alyse answered.

"Alyse you need to get away from Roman. He may be planning on starting a family early, before you guys are married," Peter rushed out.

"Peter? Calm down. I can't understand what you're saying when you rush to get your sentence out," Alyse said unaware that a pissed off looking Roman was standing behind her, listening to her part of the phone conversation.

Peter let out a frustrated sigh. "You're with him aren't you?"

"No, I mean yes I'm with him, but he's not physically here right now. We got separated while attending the gala for the Godfrey institute. Peter what is going on," Alyse asked.

"I know why he made you leave early with him. You need to get away from Roman before it's too late. Roman might be planning on starting a family with you before you guys become husband and wife. He may be planning to get busy with you as so as you guys get back to the Godfrey mansion. Try and avoid giving into his advances. Even if you have to make up an excuse to do so. But don't go back to the mansion alone with him Alyse. Please try and get away from him as soon as you can," Peter begged.

Before Alyse had a chance to reply to Peter her phone was snatched out of her hand, causing her to turn around getting ready to scream at the person who snatched it. When Alyse turned and spotted her took her phone from her, her eyes widened. "Roman. How long were you standing there?"

"Long enough," Roman said angered before placing the phone to his ear. "Goodbye Peter." Roman then hung up not waiting for Peter to reply.

"Roman, may I please have my phone back," Alyse asked.

"Only if you tell me why you were talking to Peter. Were you planning on meeting him somewhere, so the both of you could run off together or something," Roman asked.

"The only thing that we were planning was a movie night with you, Letha and Shelley. We thought it would be good for all of us; as well as get rid of the tension between you and Peter," Alyse explained.

"What if I Told you that you and I have plans after the gala," Roman challenged.

"Roman can we please not fight over this? Once you and I get married, you won't let me leave your side ever. You will most likely make me go to parties with you. And I won't get any freedom to do what I want. Besides once Letha has the baby, she won't have time to hang out with me anyway. Please allow me this one night," Alyse begged.

"I wish I could, but the plans we have are for our wedding. We have some details to figure out. Besides if we don't get this all figured out Olivia will have a bitch fit. I rather not have to deal with that at the moment," Roman said.

"Right. I forgot Olivia likes everything to run smoothly. But can't the both of you get along and work on those details without me then? I want to have a little bit of freedom before I have to go through with this marriage," Alyse begged trying to not get bummed out with Roman refusing her request.

"You will have plenty of friends that will be of the same status as us. Maybe they can become business partners of ours, if that is what you want," Roman said.

Alyse gave Roman a glare. "I don't want new friends to replace my old ones. I want to continue to be friends with Letha, Peter and Shelley."

"Don't worry. You will still be friends with Letha and Shelley. They are after all Godfreys. The only one I won't let you hang out with is Peter," Roman stated sternly.

"You will let me hang out with Peter willingly. If you should refuse to let me spend time with him, then I'll find a way to make time for him. I won't allow you to go and cut him out of my life for good," Alyse argued before turning away from Roman making her way down the steps to the valet.

Once the valet pulled the car around and climbed out, both Roman and Alyse climbed into the car making their way home in complete silence. Upon arriving at the mansion, Alyse was about to climb out of the car, before she was suddenly stopped by an iron grip on her arm. Turning her head, Alyse glared at Roman. "What do you want now? Didn't you hurt and humiliate me enough tonight?"

"I don't like the way you speak to me. I will only allow it to slide tonight. But should you ever go and speak to me like that again, I'm going to have to teach you a lesson. I won't allow my own wife to walk all over me like Olivia has done to JR. He showed weakness to her. That only pushed her to walk all over him even more. Not once did my mother give a damn about him when he was alive. But once JR shot himself, it was like she let out a sigh of relief; all because she didn't have to pretend to give a damn about him anymore. When JR pulled that trigger, not once did Olivia shed a damn tear at the loss of her own husband. Instead she held me close and said that I would not end up as pathetic or weak like my father. I will prove that I'm nothing like my father. I'm stronger than him," Roman snapped at Alyse.

"Not once have I done anything to walk all over you. Since I've come back to Hemlock Grove, you have been claiming possession of me. Not only that, you have been running my life, saying who I can and can't associate with. I'm a human being Roman! I crave a bit of freedom to do what I want, when I want. But you won't give that to me. You say you keep close to me for my own good, but really you do it to isolate me from making friends. You're afraid that I'm gonna go running off into the night," Alyse snapped back at Roman.

"I only claim possession of you to remind you who you truly belong to! And need I remind you that you did leave Hemlock Grove? Then you cam back with a gypsy boyfriend, living a damn gypsy lifestyle. Do you have any idea how that goes and makes me look," Roman asked a bit insulted.

Alyse glared at Roman before shaking her head at him. "I only left Hemlock grove, because of what you did to me."

"So making love to my soon to be wife is a reason for you to go and run off the way that you did," Roman asked getting aggravated.

"You didn't make love to me Roman! What you did was wrong! You forced me into sleeping with you. That is classified as Rape, not love making! I didn't want that to happen, yet it did. I lost our child due to the stress of you finding out eventually, and using our child to get me to come back; so that way you could have me under your control once again. I wanted to be able to live my life without your control, Roman. I don't want to be paraded around like some trophy wife, who lays on her bag getting pregnant with twenty or more kids to keep you happy. I want to be able to leave the house with friends. Shoot I want to be able to go out and earn money for myself, rather than having to rely on the Godfrey fortune. I want to establish myself and earn my own respect without people having to hear the last name that I'm forced to take once we become husband and wife," Alyse screamed.

"I get you want all of that. I won't parade you around like a baby making machine, or a trophy wife. But is it wrong of me that I want to be the one to support my family and be the only one to bring money into the household; so that you don't have to lift a single finger? You're also going to have to get used to being identified as a Godfrey, because like you said you are taking my name. So get used to the treatment that comes with the last name baby," Roman said.

"Roman I would need a change of scenery. I can't stay in the house all day staring at the four walls of the house. Please allow me to get out of the house and get a job at the café or the candy store or something," Alyse begged.

"The only way I would agree to let you get a job is by you accepting a job at the white tower along side of me," Roman compromised.

"You're only doing this, because you don't trust me out of your sight," Alyse said.

"I never said that," Roman replied.

"You don't need to say it. I know you don't trust me out of your sight. You're afraid that I will run off and fuck Peter behind your back," Alyse said.

"You aren't going to see Peter ever again after you become my wife. So it would be in your best interest to forget all about that Gypsy scum, and start focusing on our future together," Roman snapped before getting out of the car making his way into the house with Alyse following behind him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

932K 22.6K 59
When Elsie moved to Hemlock Grove, she didn't plan on getting involved with Roman Godfrey and the horrifying mysteries that come with him. *I do not...
945 42 17
VERY MATURE CONTENT 18+ (TRIGGER WARNING!!). Little Lizzie was just five year's old when her mom passed away from cancer, now being raised by her fat...
18.5K 534 40
(2022) HEMLOCK GROVE fan fiction. "She wanted him to devour her soul. Like she was his favourite dessert. She wanted to be what he craved the most in...
6.2K 76 24
Months have passed since Peter, Celena, and Roman dealt with the evil Vargulf. But the mystery of their great bond still remains. After the witness...