Chapter 12

The next day both Peter and Alyse caught the bus to their new school. As they got off the bus together, they stared at the building in front of them, in both nervousness and awe. Alyse turned to look at Peter in concern. "Peter I'm really nervous about this. Is it a mistake letting Lynda sign me back up for Hemlock Grove high school?"

Peter pulled Alyse into a side hug. "Don't think like that. Lynda already thought about the issue at hand. That's why she didn't sign you up as Alyse Stormnight. You're registered as Alyse Rumancek. Our cover story is that you and I both got married, seeing as we're Gypsies and you took my last name making you a Rumancek, that will keep people from talking too much about you. Hopefully it will do damage control for whatever that Christina girl said about you."

"Let's make our way to our first class before we're late," Alyse said while cuddling close to Peter as they made their way up the stairs of the school.

Roman was leaning the wall having cigarette, when the two new students caught his attention. Roman couldn't help but to stare at both of them, though his gaze lingered on the girl a little longer than it did the boy. Rumor had been going around the school about the boy and girl, people are saying that the new guy is rumored to be a werewolf; while the girl was said to be my fiancee who disappeared from Hemlock Grove, shortly after finding out about our arranged marriage. I remember that day clearly. The day Alyse disappeared, Olivia was planning on announcing to the rest of Hemlock Grove of our engagement in the newspaper. So help me if what people are saying is true and my precious fiance is back, I'll be sure to keep her from ever leaving my side again," Roman thought to himself.

Alyse and Peter made it into the school heading to their lockers, which had a couple other lockers in between them.

"We managed to make it to our lockers with no problem," Peter said trying to lighten the mood.

Alyse rolled her eyes. "Yes, but it was too close of a call. The guy sitting on the wall. That was Roman Godfrey. He kept staring at us as we were walking by him. I know that I recognize him, he's bound to recognize me. Once he does, it won't end well at all. He's going to isolate me from everyone if he finds out that I've returned. Oh god he's going to try and get me pregnant again. Only this time he will constantly be around, watching me like a hawk, so I don't have another miscarriage, like I did the last time."

Peter pulled Alyse into a tight and comforting hug before whispering in her ear. "Hey listen to me. The only reason why you had a miscarriage in the first place was, because you were stressed out. You were having a horrible nightmare, which in turn made you lose your appetite. Besides you didn't know at the time that you were expecting a little one with the douche bag, who hurt you in the worst way possible."

The day progressed on with Peter and Alyse trying to find their classrooms. They had a majority of classes together and only two separate classes away from each other. Peter was walking the hallway trying to make his way to his class, when he heard a noise which distracted him from his search. What the hell? It sounds like it's coming from the girls bathroom. Oh my god please don't tell me that someone is actually having sex in the girls bathroom in the school right now. Wait until I tell Alyse about this later. Though I already know she will tell me to grow up, but this is something that can not go unnoticed, Peter thought as he got closer to the bathroom door, listening to the moans of a girl that were coming from the other side. Little did Peter know that while he was listening, another student was also walking the halls, staring at him in pure disgust that he was actually standing outside of the bathroom listening to whoever was in there do their thing.