Chapter 3

Several years later

Alyse had woken up and gotten dressed for the beginning of the junior year. Can't believe it's junior year. I wonder what this year holds for me. Will it be different than all the other years? Will there be a brave guy who will approach me and ask me out on a date this year. Oh who the hell am I kidding. No boy will be brave enough to approach me with Roman round. Roman always chases all the boys away, saying that they will never be good enough for me, Angel thought to herself as she looked in the mirror. A knock brought Alyse out of her deep thoughts, causing her to turn and look at the door. "Come in."

Cornelius entered the room smiling at his daughter who stood before him. "There you are my beautiful flower. Your mother and I were worried that you slept in on your first day as a junior in high school."

"I assure you I didn't do such a thing," Alyse said before becoming serious. "Daddy do you think this year will be different than all the other years that I've attended school?"

"I don't quite understand what you mean by that question," Cornelius said in confusion. "Do you think the boys will approach me and ask me out on dates this year; and learn to ignore Roman Godfrey," Alyse asked.

Cornelius sighed. "I don't know baby girl. I'm not any of the boys at your school, so I can't give you an answer for them. As for Roman, I understand he can be intimidating to other boys. After all he's the rich boy that all boys want to be friends with; and almost all the girls want to be fucked by him. And lets not forget the fact that the Godfrey's are a huge influence in this town, practically owning everything here. But enough about Roman Godfrey. Can I let you in on a little secret?"

"What is it," Alyse asked her father.

"I used to be like Roman. Feared by all males and having many females trailing behind me wanting to be fucked by me, say that I'm," Cornelius began to say before Alyse raised her hand up cutting him off mid-sentence.

"Please don't finish that sentence. This is not how I want to remember my first day of high school as a junior. Besides I don't want to be late. I promised Letha that I would swing by her house and pick her up for school. We thought it would be best that we carpool together on the first day of school, so that way afterwards we can go get some ice cream together and compare our first day stories," Alyse said.

"You be sure to let Norman and Marie know that your mother and I said hi. Also tell Norman to give me a call so we can get together and take our ladies on a date. By that I mean all 4 of our girls," Cornelius said.

"Dad why don't you and Norman go on a double date? Letha and myself will be fine doing a girls night here together. I promise we won't do anything bad. We'll only watch movies, snack, chat and do homework. No worries, I still remember the number one rule of the house. No boys allowed in the house while you're gone. I also remember the sex rule of wrap it up tight so you don't become a grandpa yet," Alyse said cutting her father off before he could give her the full lecture. Cornelius gave Alyse a disgruntled look. 

 "Way to take the fun out of being a parent and lecturing my child based on the house rules. Though be completely honest with me; and don't spare my feelings on this. Do I really give those lectures that often?" Alyse laughed.

"Every change you get. But I don't mind it one bit. It shows that you care."

"Of course I care. I'm your father. As your father it's my job to care about your well being. You're my little princess. If any boy breaks your heart, they are going to have to talk to me about it. And I won't be too friendly while we talk either," Cornelius said.