ELEMENTALLY GIFTED (HUNTER X...

By Trufflerabbit13

Hunter x Hunter is an amazing manga, one problem... It has no romance, so I added a female character that'll... More

ELEMENTALLY GIFTED (HUNTER X HUNTER FANFIC)
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2 EDITED
CHAPTER 3 EDITED
CHAPTER 4 EDITED
CHAPTER 5 EDITED
CHAPTER 6 EDITED
CHAPTER 7 EDITED
CHAPTER 8 EDITED
CHAPTER 9 EDITED
CHAPTER 10 edited
CHAPTER 11 edited
CHAPTER 12 edited
CHAPTER 13 edited
CHAPTER 14 edited: Sorata Kijime
CHAPTER 15 edited
CHAPTER 16 edited
CHAPTER 17 edited
CHAPTER 18 edited
CHAPTER 19 edited
CHAPTER 20 edited
CHAPTER 21 edited
CHAPTER 22 edited
CHAPTER 23 edited
CHAPTER 24 edited
CHAPTER 25 edited
CHAPTER 26 edited
CHAPTER 27 edited
CHAPTER 28 edited
CHAPTER 29 edited
CHAPTER 30 edited
CHAPTER 31 edited
CHAPTER 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
CHAPTER 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40: Our Bloodline
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44: Hello, Miss Kijime...
Chapter 45 'DON'T LOOK AT MY BUTT'
Chapter 46 Sorata's going to kill me...
Chapter 47 Rescued and its sure a small world
Chapter 48: Pik- no, Eletic!!!
Chapter 49: Can I have you, please?
Chapter 50 EXTRA LONG CHAPTER
Chapter 51 Well, that sucks
Chapter 52

CHAPTER 33

20.7K 791 476
By Trufflerabbit13

Elementally gifted

Chapter 33

RECAP:

Sorata's green eyes narrowed slightly as he shook his head, "You can't go."

My eyebrows furrowed in confusion, I crossed my thin arms over my chest and cocked my head to the side.

"Give me one good reason why not?" I questioned my tone sassy. For a minute we stared at each other, our eyes not wavering.

But I victoriously grinned when Sorata's looked away first with a sigh.

"Nijika, it's not safe for you, there's going to be so many criminals lurking in the city when the auction starts," Sorata explained, his tone laced with frustration.

My light green eyes follows his hand as he ran it through his slightly longer brown hair. My older brothers eyebrows were scrunched as if he was debating to himself.

"I can't the phantom troupes will be there..."

NIJIKA P.O.V.

"..."

"......"

"........"

Did I hear that right?

"What?" I questioned stupidly as rubbed my ears in confusion.

An irk mark appeared on my older brother's head as he fisted his hand.

"I SAID, I CAN'T LET YOU, MY PRECIOUS LITTLE SISTER GO TO THE CITY WHERE THE NUMBER ONE CRIMINAL GROUP, PHANTOM TROUPE IS HIDING!!!!"

Stars dizzily appeared in my eyesight as my ear rang quite painfully.

Blinking few times I looked at Sorata irritably.

"Was that necessary?" I questioned harshly. I folded my arms above my chest and crossed my legs stubbornly.

My brother glared right back at me, his bright green eyes harsh.

"You were being stupid when I was being serious for once."

I mentally scoffed when Sorata admitted that he was rarely serious.

Anyways... It's been a while since I've heard that name....

The Phantom Troupe...

The group of criminals that killed Kurapika's clan. The people who seriously injured Silva-san.

My thoughts went back to the injury Silva-San had when I first found him.

Bloody and dangerous... Definitely a group of people that holds great power.

But I don't understand the reason why Sorata would be worried. There's like millions of people in the city alone. The percentage of me walking into the criminals is almost zero to none.

"What if the Genei Ryodan are there? The possibility of me bumping into them is so low, and even if I do bump into them, I have nothing to worry about, right?" I question as I leaned forward on my knees, "It's not like they know me and wanna kill me."

Though the expression Sorata showed from my nonchalant comment made me pale slightly.

My older brother fidgeted with his brown hair, his green eyes had some guilt to them.

I smack my forehead with my palm and groaned, "Oh dear god, please tell me they're not after me!"

My older brother became immediately alert as he shook his head, "No! No! No, it's not like that! They're not specifically after you... It's just... Well..."

I rose my perfectly trimmed and shaped eyebrow. Curse Tsubome and Ayame...

"Well, spit it out Sora-nii! I don't have the whole day just watching you fidget on the couch!" I urged as I stared at the older male in front of me.

Sorata sighed and tiredly ran a hand over his face. He made eye contact with me before sighing.

"Nijika, the Kijime family is a powerful and have the rare ability of being able to control some elements. While I can control wind and water, Nijika, you can control the whole element." I nodded at the information I already knew. Not the first time I've heard it.

The stressed looking male continued, "As a black list Hunter I've had many encounters with criminals, that includes the Genei Ryodan...."

My eyes narrowed at his comment. At the corner of my eye I noticed Silva-San also listening to the conversation in interest while Zeno-San drank tea.

"They're powerful, every single of them. And they go after whatever they want," Sorata leaned forward and placed his chin on his folded hand, "The first time I encountered them, they demanded for me to join their group."

My eyes widen in shock at the information, the Phantom Troupe wanted Sorata in their group?

"Of course I declined, how can they expect a Kijime to join a criminal group?" Sorata laughed unhumorously.

Kurapika did mention that the Kijime family had a strong feeling of justice and didn't harm people who didn't deserve it....

"They wanted my power, the ability to control wind and water... Nijika, you can't ever show your power in front of them. Unlike me, you have all the power, they will surely want you. And they definitely won't give up..."

My blood turn cold at the comment... Eh... They won't know I'm a Kiji-

"They'll immediately recognize you since you look too similar to me. The bright green eyes and shade of brown hair, the genetic trait we, the Kijime have."

My shoulder slumped... Damn it....

Though... I can...!

"I can fi-"

Sorata send me a stern look as he shook his head, "Don't even think about it. You wouldn't even stand a chance."

I pouted childishly and crossed my arms, "Then why the hell would they even want me, if it's like 'you' said I'm not strong enough right?"
The
"You'll eventually become strong, they'd train you, but if you didn't have enough potential Chrollo would probably try to steal your ability."

My head tilted to the side at the unfamiliar name. Chrollo... How weird...

"Anyways I can't let you go!" My eyes snap towards my brother's determined look.

I send back my own determined look and lean forward so our faces were barely inches away from each other.

"I. Don't. Care."

With that I made a gorgeous vase with flowers lift into the air and float on top of Sorata's head.

My clueless brother glared at me and opened his mouth to speak but at that moment, I made the vase tip and the cold water fell onto his head. As water dripped down my brother's hair that covered his eyes, it formed a floating ball of circle just few inches off the carpet.

Slapping a hand over my mouth to cover my giggles, I jumped up from my seat and run towards Silva-San.

"Silva-San, Zeno-san! I forgot to mention to you guys but Killua learned about nen! He knows the basic of the skills so far," I chirp as I ignore the angrily shaking form of my brother.

Silva-San laughed deeply in amusement, though I didn't miss the side glances he gave my brother.

"So my boy learned about nen already, impressive. Do you know his type?" Silva questioned as he had a deep, thoughtful look on his face.

I smirked as I remembered the characteristics of aura users, I'm not surprised by Killua's results.

"Transmuter!"

Zeno-San smirked as he lightly pulled on his beard, "Like father like son isn't it?"

Silva-San and Zeno-San broke into deep, earth rumbling laughter. I sweat dropped, but really, father like son....

"Ni...Ji...Ka.......!!!!!"

I whipped around and smiled sweetly at Sorata.

"Yeah Onii-chan?"

Sorata angrily glared at me and pointed at himself.

I signed and grumbled, waving my hand in a circular motion I collected all the water, making sure to get most of the water off of Sorata.

I grew slightly annoyed as he grumbled and poked at his damp hair and T-shirt.

I gave a side look to Silva-San who smirked.

Snapping my fingers a small flame appeared in middle of the air. And I made wind blow so warm air hit my older brother, drying his clothes and hair.

"There, now stop complaining like you're a girl," I teased as I changed the topic completely. I'm still going to York Shin. My brother isn't going to stop me...

"So, before my dear wife took you away, there must have been a specific reason why you came to Kukuroo mountain," Silva-San's question made me stop my mental
plan.

First of all 'dear wife' my ass.....! Fu- Uh ducking hate that woman.

I smiled at the silver haired man while fidgeting with my surprisingly longer hair.

"I was going to ask you about my family since Sorata wasn't answering his phone but since both of you are here..." I start as I dig through my backpack.

My fingers hit the rectangular shaped card, indicating where it's located. Grabbing onto it with my fingers, I pulled it out, showing it to the males present in the room.

"I would really appreciate if you guys could explain why my hunter's licenses is different from other licenses," I stated, flipping the card to show them the beautifully designed back.

I examined the elegantly printed picture, my eyes stopping on each of the colorful wolf for a second before moving onto the next one. My eyes then landed on the two wolves in middle of the other wolves.

The silver and the orange wolf circled each other. And for the first time I noticed the crescent moon on the silver wolfs back and the blazing fur of the orange wolf.

"They represent the sun and moon...." I mumbled at my own discovery. My eyes widen in realization before they darted to the other wolves.

"Air, lightning, fire, water, grass-"

As I muttered Sorata sat next to me mumbling the words as well.

"Ice, heaven and earth..."

I lift my eyes and look at my brother, "These wolves represent these?" I questioned in fascination. My emerald green eyes sparkled in excitement.

My older brother nodded his head, his dark brown hair bobbing slightly.

"Do you remember when I told you about the connection the Kijime family has with animals?" Sorata questioned as he leaned back into the soft coach, his hands thrown behind his head.

I nodded my head, recalling the memory. He did tell me the Kijime family had a legend about the first ancestor was a mixture of beast and human.... And we had a special connection with animals, which helped us track down whoever me needed....

"Well, for the Kijime the main animals we used or our trusted partner were the wolves," Sorata explained while lazily yawning.

Hm... Wolves.... So something like Mike, that's pretty darn cool!

"Then Nijika," Silva-San joined the conversation as he shared a look with his father, "Do you know the relationship between the hunter's association and the Kijime family?"

My nose scrunched in concentration as I thought.... I remember something.... Ah Kurapika told me about it a little!

"Something about the Kijime working with the hunter's association and when the a Kijime turned twelve they would take the hunter's exam?" I questioned, remembering how Kurapika read to us on the bus.

"Impressive, you seem to know that already," Zeno-San commented as he placed the cup of tea on the table. The old Zoldyck gave me a closed eyed smile before throwing a Japonese snack into his mouth, loudly crunching on it.

Sorata wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer, I was sitting between his thighs comfortably.

"To show the appreciation towards the Kijime family that supported the hunter's association, Netero-Jii-San made a license specially for our family," I nodded in understanding at my brothers explanation. This makes more since.

"So they made the back of the license a group of wolves because our partners were wolves?" I queried in confirmation.

"Yeah, and since the Kijime were known for their ability to control the elements, they made every wolf an elemental wolf," Sorata explained, every time he talked, his chest vibrated from his deep voice.

I tilted my head slight. Strange... Elements, I understand, but there's other wolves that don't make since.

Picking my license off the table I examined it closer.

"The sun and the moon, heaven and earth? I understand why they put earth since I could control earth but the other three?" I mumbled the questioned to myself.

Truly confusing....

"For heaven, it could mean sky as well, it's the opposite of earth, and without the sky, it's not like you can fly," my older brother placed his chin on my head and looked over my shoulder to look at the license as well.

My eyebrows furrowed, "But what about the sun and the moon? How can me explain those?"

Nobody replied to my question making me sweat drop.

My brother sheepishly rubbed his head with his hand as he smiled boyishly, "Sorry 'bout that, that's one thing I don't even know, I asked Jii-San but he just laughed and brushed my question off."

I frowned but nodded anyways, then a thought popped in my mind, "Hey Nii-chan, you've never showed me your hunter's license," I stated putting away my own away.

My older brother lazily stuck his hand in his pant's back pocket, pulling out a worn out looking license. Handing it to me, he leaned back in the coach pulling me with him.

My back was flat against his stomach and chest, his breathing slightly making me move. Curiously I placed my license and his license, composting them.

My green orbs widen in shock as I noticed two shiny golden stars on the license.

My head snapped back at my brother as I waved the license in my hand.

"A two star Hunter? Why did I not know about this?" I demanded in excitement.

Sorata looked confused and shrugged his shoulders, "You've never asked, nor did I see the need to mention it."

A vein popped on my forehead as I raised my fist to my face. My eyes were closed as I breathed out, calming myself so I wouldn't hit the idiot older brother of mine.

I grumbled in annoyance but calmed myself down to speak to Sorata, "So what did you do?"

Sorata took a sip out of his tea as he made sure I didn't slip off his lap. Before he placed the cup back on the table, I took its out of his hand and sipped at it.

"I killed a Phantom Troupe member." Sorata crunches on piece of the snack loudly.

In shock I choked loudly on the tea, wincing in pain as the hot liquid burned my mouth and throat.

I coughed multiple times, but successfully was able to not soul any of the tea.

My older brother was watching me with a amused look. He wiped the tears that were gathering at the corner of my eyes as I choked. His other hand that was free was gently rubbing my back.

As I calmed my painful coughing fit, I was able to talk again, "You killed a phantom troupe member?"

Sorata smirked and nodded.

I sighed and rubbed my cheek. Really, I've never thought about this but my brother might actually a really scary guy... All these secrets, I wouldn't be surprise if he told me he's going to be the president of the hunters association. Hm, never mind, this idiot wouldn't be able to do it....

"So just by killing a Phantom Troupe you became a two star Hunter?" I questioned.

Sorata rolled his green eyes and scoffed, "Are you kidding me? Just by killing the guy didn't make me get my two star hunter title."

I pouted at his tone and playfully pushed his shoulders, "Then what did you do Nii-chan? It can't be that impressive."

The green eyed make seemed slightly offended, "My masterpiece is impressive! I heard they used it as one of the hunters exam stages this year."

My ears immediately perked up, a stage for the hunters exam.... Then.... I seemed it....

Sorata grinned widely and puffed his chest slightly, "Of course the trick tower that I designed is the best."

My eyes widen when the memory flashed in my mind...

Screaming as I fell through the flipping tiles.

Dropping into ice cold water...

Getting washed away in a water slide...

Hisoka and Illumi...

The extreme short cut....

Wait.... I don't remember that stupid man's name but, he called me Sorata and let us pass the exam....

But before anything.....

"You're the God damn person who made that stupid maze?" I seethed as I glared at my brother.

He seemed taken back that I was angry at him.

"Who makes a fucking water slide under a flip tile?" I growled as I shook him angrily.

Sorata's eyes widen in surprise, "You were the one who flipped into the water slide?" He laughed as he placed a hand on his forehead, "Out of sixty flip tiles only one was connected to the slide!"

My cheeks flushed, so I was really unlucky....

"Did you defeat any of the prisoners?" Sorata questioned as he calmed down his laughing.

I scowled but shook my head, "I didn't even fight anyone, the examiner of that stage thought I was you and immediately freaked out, and made me pass."

Sorata looked annoyed as his nose scrunched up, "That idiot....."

I couldn't help but giggle slightly at his reaction, "He was terrified out of his mind, what did you even do to him?" I questioned as I ate some snacks Zeno-San gave me.

Sorata scratched his cheeks, "Every time I lock up a criminal I catch, he's so jumpy I can't help but mess with him... Last time I got some exotic carnivore cat from a isolated island and made it attack him," Sorata started to chuckle at the memory.

I, on the other hand was taken back, poor guy, must have been terrified out of his mind. Like seriously, what kind of animal would even want to attack that ugly examiner?

"So," I mumbled when I realized that my older brother mention taking the criminals he caught to trick tower, "The tower you made is filled with criminals that are caught by hunters?"

Sorata beamed proudly and shook his head, "Nope, criminals caught by me are brought there."

It took me another second or so to comprehend what he said, when it finally sunk into my thick head, my bright green eyes widen.

"T-The criminals you caught are all there?!"

Sorata cheekily nodded and smirked, "All six hundred and thirty eight, wait it went down because some were killed in the hunters exam huh?" The older male scratched his chin thinking.

I sweat drop at his action but I don't continue the topic.

Slowly slipping off my brother's lap, I stand up and stretch my legs.

"Well, I have around two weeks, I might as well train..."

Sorata glared at me, "Dammit your not going Nijika!!!"

I smirked and placed a hand on my hip, "No body will recognize me if I disguise myself."

The two Zoldyck males in the room were quietly watching and listening to us as we argued.

"Sorata-nii you'll train me, so if I do meet them by chance, I could immediately run away, please?!" I begged my older brother.

My rather attractive siblings eye brows knitted together as he gave me a thoughtful look.

Finally he sighed in defeat, "Fine!"

"Yayyy-"

"But only if you survive my training for two weeks!"

....

Fine it can't be that bad, I already survive his training before!

A/ N

ARE YOU ENJOYING LIFE? CAUSE I DUCKING HATE ALGEBRA 2 AND CHEM UGHHHAAAAAA JRHVENZGWBAVABWIKGBS!!!!! 😭😭😭😫😫😫😫😫

Oh yeah, picture of Sorata Kijime to the side ----->

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

348K 11.4K 48
FANFICTION!! I DO NOT OWN HXH ctto. of the photo *Completed At first, I thought he's just someone who loves to kill. Who loves to see someone in pai...
129K 3.4K 22
"Why in Mother Nature's sweet sweet name am I at a circus?" I thought. "Oh right. I'm gonna be training with a clown today." I said out loud dejected...
16.2K 400 25
After a terrible incident occurred when she was younger, it has left her with most of her childhood memories gone. But that doesn't mean she won't ge...
7.7K 167 31
Your Gon's 'Little sister' you sneak onto the boat to the hunter Exam so that you could be with him, and things take off from there. You meet Killua...