Scroll 4: Throw Back in Time...

By Red__Ruby

THIS STORY IS DISCONTINUED CAUSE WITH ALL DISRESPECT, BORUTO LOWKEY SUCKS ASS ~ 'A new Generation' usually me... More

EXCUSE ME?!?!
ACADEMY ONCE AGAIN
OHOH WANNA GO?!?!
BRING IT ON MUFFINHEAD
Where it all starts
YOU IDIOTIC DJEPCKWNALF
GHOSTBUSTERS
YOU CANT HOLD BACK ME
NANIIII!?!?!?!
SUCK MY LADY BALLS
YA BASTARD!!!!!
SUSPICIOUS, HMHMHMHMMM?????
OHHHHH NOOOOO
COMIN OUT OF MY CAGE
WEEWOOWEEWOOWEEWOO
Mysterious~~~~~~
Yandere-kun?
GO TO THE DAMN GYM(CDONALDS)
Work? Eugh...
Reader Appreciation!
WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS!?!?
*EXISTENTIAL CRISIS INTENSIFIES*
OHMYGOD ASKALSKLAALKALSKL
HAHAHAHAHA!
HONHONHON
πŸ’›πŸ–€Halloween specialπŸ–€πŸ’›
HERDMEFLURDEMERP
MmmmmMMMMMMMMM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
WHO IS SHEAAAA?!?! WHO IS SHEAAAA??
UGLY ASS FUCKIN NOODLE HEAD
YOU WERE THINKIN I DIED--
BITCH SURPRISE
| Adios |

*COUGH COUGH*

626 30 5
By Red__Ruby

The construction of the academy was still going on, so you still had homeroom outside. You didn't mind, of course.

'Geez... with all the shit that's been going on, I'm hella tired...'

Why are you whining? You managed to win the fight.

'I could've beaten her with my little toe, don't lie.'

Even so, you're lucky your anger didn't get the best of you. You don't exactly have a cool head.

'I AM HAVE THE COOLEST HEAD AROUND HERE HOW DARE YOU!!'

See what I mean?

Calm down, Hime...

You grumbled to yourself, but decided to pay attention to Shino's lecture. Written on the white board was, 3 PEOPLE, ONE TEAM.

"Construction at the school will be completed soon," Shino said, "In other words, that spells the end of having class out here." You pouted a little.

'Shame, I actually enjoy the fresh air. Gives me an excuse to space out and not retain any information.'

"So today, we'll be forming new three-man teams."

"... oh no..."

"Are you saying we'll be in different teams from the ones we formed before?" Denki asked, without raising his hand.

'What a disrespectful bitch.'

"Yes," Shino replied, "We'll try different formations to find which members will be compatible as a team after graduation." You let out a sigh and let your head fall into your hand.

'I already have a feeling of who I'm going to be with...'

"What about Class Rep... I mean, Miss Kakei?" Sarada spoke, "She's been absent for so long." Shino looked down at his clipboard.

"We don't know when she'll return. Until she's physically better, it's impossible for her to participate in shinobi training."

"Is it possible that she's quitting the Academy?"
Shino drew on the board as Sarada asked that question.

"I... don't know," he answered, "The only thing we can do it wait. Anyway, we'll be forming teams with whoever is in attendance for today."

"I understand."
You pursed your lips.

"After you team up, confirm each of your formations. We'll be starting practical training from tomorrow."

This is like pansies and daisies compared to the old academy.

Wasn't it around this time that Hime was fighting in the Forest of Death against Hio?

It was around this time, yes.

Konoha's gotten soft.

No, alliances have been made. That's the difference.

Whatever, jalapeno breath.

~
Later that day, everyone was already forming teams while you stood farther away from all of them.

"Hey, Y/n!"
You turned, seeing Boruto and Mitsuki walking up to you.

"Hey," you said, "What's up?'

"I was wondering if you'd like to team up with us," he offered. You hummed.

"Hmmm... well, considering there's no one else, I suppose I could go with you losers."

"HEY!! That's not very nice!"

"Do something about it, loser."
Boruto pouted while you just laughed and playfully pushed him back.

"I'd be happy to team up with you two."

~
"I'm home..." You opened your front door and walked in, taking off your shoes.

"Welcome home!" Your mom greeted, walking out from the living room. "How was school?"

"Eh, it was normal. Shino-sensei made us group into different teams this time," you replied, walking past her.

"Who did you team up with?" She asked, following you into the kitchen.

"Boruto and Mitsuki asked me to join their three-man team. There was no one else, so obviously I agreed."

"I see..." M/n watched you pull out a banana from the fridge before shoving the entire thing in your mouth and swallowing it whole.

"We're starting practical training tomorrow, so I need to restore my energy and stamina," you said.

"Oh, you should be able to pass that with flying colors."
You shrugged.

"Hopefully."

~
The next day, all of the students were gathered around Shino at the base of the school.

"Today, we're going to conduct battle training at this scaffold that was built at the school," Shino said. High on the top of the roof was a red flag.

"It's similar to that last lesson when we ended up demolishing the school," Denki acknowledged.

"Then this is probably going to turn out the same way," Boruto added.

"Yo, what if we accidentally set the whole school on fire?"

"I'm pretty sure that's just you, Y/n."

"... you right."

"I believe in you all," Shino said, though it sounded quite strained. "However, I want to emphasize one thing. The most important thing for this training session is that... you absolutely must not damage the school in any--"

"All right! I can't wait to get started--GUAH!!!!"
You slammed your fist into his head and sent him into the ground.

"Don't interrupt him, Boruto," you scolded, glaring down at him.

"S... sorry..."
Shino cleared his throat and began to tell the rules.

"Two teams will begin at the same time, and make their way from the bottom to the top. The first team to have their member reach the top, wins. Obstructing your opponent is allowed."

It was you, Boruto, and Mitsuki versus the Ino-Shika-Cho formation. All of you were standing on the metal support beams.

"Boruto, Mitsuki, back me up. This won't take long."

"Huh? Why do you get to take the lead?"

Staaaaare~

"N-never mind..."
You rolled your eyes and jumped up to the next level.

"Oh no you don't!" Cho Cho appeared and enlarged her fist, aiming it straight to you. You pursed your lips and easily dodged it, swinging your leg and sending her flying into the ground.

"Cho Cho!" Inojin exclaimed. With gritted teeth, he brought out a scroll and began to draw. A large fish-like creature popped out from it. You turned, your blood whipping out of your body and destroying it.

"What an idiot..."
You got to the roof, not bothering to look below you.

"AHHHHHH!!!!!"
You looked up, seeing Cho Cho above you. She recovered from her previous thrashing.

'... A tree is a fiercer opponent.' You dodged her fist, balling up blood in your palm before shooting it back out. It connected to her stomach and once again, sent her flying away from you. Metal creaking drew your attention to below you. The metal stands fell to the ground in a cloud of dust.

"... huh...?"
The other students down below you looked just as confused and done as you.

"Oh for god's sake..." You elected to ignore it and instead, grabbed the flag up above. When you looked down, you noticed Boruto creating another spectacle with the students. With a sigh, you jumped off the roof, making sure to avoid any broken metal.

"What's going on?" You asked Shikadai.

"Boruto found out Class Rep might transfer to another school," he whispered back.

"Oh..." You replied, "... good fucking riddance."

Ja ne!

{Ruby Red}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 6.1K 18
The war has ended, but nothing is as it should be. Team 7 is always busy and never see each other. Then they are sent on a mission to the Land of Win...
366K 11.2K 44
Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke, Shikamaru, and Gaara were 22 when they won the war. They were the only survivors out of the entire world. Guess it wasn't muc...
39.1K 1.4K 36
Book 2 of the Naruto x Reader story! They thought that the worst of things had passed, and they could go about living their life to the fullest and a...
47.6K 1.3K 24
Naruto had the chance to go to a universe where his friends and new face were alive. Will Naruto revealed his secret, or will it's stay hidden till t...