The Black Hearts

De kalimasida

Bittersweet romantic fiction about Luna who is over controlled by her father and Kinta whose parents fail to... Mais

1 The beginning  [Luna Malik]
2 [Kinta Fujiyama]
3 [Luna Malik]
4 [Kinta Fujiyama]
5 [Luna Malik]
6 [Kinta Fujiyama]
7 [Luna Malik]
8 [Kinta Fujiyama]
9 [Luna Malik]
10 [Kinta Fujiyama]
11 [Luna Malik]
12 [Luna Malik]
13[Kinta Fujiyama]
14 [Luna Malik]
16[Luna Malik]
17[Kinta Fujiyama]
18[Luna Malik]
19[Kinta Fujiyama]
20 [Luna Malik]
21[Kinta Fujiyama]
22[Luna Malik]
23[Kinta Fujiyama]
24 [Luna Malik]
25 [Kinta Fujiyama]
26 [Luna Malik]
27 [Kinta Fujiyama]
28[Luna Malik]
29[Luna Malik]
30[Kinta Fujiyama]
31[Luna Malik]
32[Luna Malik]
33[Kinta Fujiyama]
34[Kinta Fujiyama]
35[Luna Malik]
36[Kinta Fujiyama]
37[Luna Malik]
38[Kinta Fujiyama]
39[Luna Malik]
40[Kinta Fujiyama]
41[Luna Malik]

15[Kinta Fujiyama]

129 28 8
De kalimasida

Elsa Nakada. My ex girlfriend.
Back in middle school, I had a serious relationship with her. My parents loved her so much. Her American Father is an important client to my parents. They always loved Elsa and I together.
Third year of middle school, she cheated on me with some gang dude. That is the reason for our breakup but Elsa, through her regular dirty ways, lied to everyone that I treated her badly instead.

Right after, she travelled to the United States and never came back.
Until today, at this very moment, when I have an important girl like Luna in my life, she comes back and this time convinces Mom and Dad to allow her to become my wife.
She brings her single father along to my house for a marriage talk.

Is she sane?

"So Kinta. That is the deal. You know very well that Elsa has grown into a very beautiful and an intelligent woman. She claims she loves you and I believe you do too. After high school, you two get married and everything will be settled"
Facing me, Elsa's father speaks.

"I've known Elsa right from Elementary school. She has always made us proud. From her grades to her beauty and decency. She is perfect" annoyingly, Dad opens his mouth.

"Oh yes this is gorgeous. I've always wanted a daughter and now I get to have the perfect one at home. Elsa, please do tolerate this son of ours okay?" Mom adds. I get pissed.
"Ofcourse, mother, I'll make you, father and the whole family proud."
Elsa responds to Mom with her fixed smile.

I give her a glare and she ignores.

"Kinta, we leave everything to you alright?"
Elsa's father tells me but I don't say a word. I only bow a little to show respect.

"You two are insane! Oh marriage huh? Is this how much you want me breathless? I'm not marrying Elsa! It's never happening!"
Right after Elsa and her father leave the house, I shout at Mom and Dad.

"Kinta, calm down. Elsa is a very good girl. After all that you've done, she still accepts you, how well mannered. She's gorgeous and elegant. Son, you are fortunate" cleaning the table, Mom says to me.
"Leave him, he's still growing and he doesn't know the worth of Elsa" drinking beer, Dad adds.
He is drunk talking,  as usual.

I give them a glare and run to my room. They won't let me out. Because I have not been coming home lately, they have grounded me.

I miss Luna. I miss her presence in my arms. I take my phone and stare at a picture I secretly took of Luna when she was asleep.
Beautiful she is.

I absent myself in school for a week. We get busy due to Dad and Mom's business issues and several meetings with Elsa and her father.

The following week, because Elsa's father has to go for a business trip, he leaves Elsa at my house so as to make her 'get used' to our home.
I disagree but Dad and Mom senselessly accepts her in the house.
She has to stay for at least a week.

I try as much as possible to lock myself up in my room but Elsa never seems to stop bothering me.
At night, she knocks on my door and comes in with an excuse that she gets bad dreams of her mom who died 5 years ago.
Without any choice, I let her in for about an hour and tell her to leave but she always refuses to do so.
Instead, She falls asleep on my bed leaving me to sleep on the floor.
I want to be faithful to Luna, I cannot allow myself to sleep with another girl on the same bed.

I was once madly in love with Elsa. So every time she stares at me, I remember the good old memories we used to share together back then.
But there is no way I'm getting back the love I used to have for this girl. Never.

"Dad says I should attend your school and I'm doing so, Kinta"
On the 5th night of Elsa's stay at my place, she says to me while cooking dinner.
I sit at my seat in the dining room and listen to her as she continues to speak.

"I hear Honoka and Ryota are in your school too. You must be having fun"
I nod as she turns to look at me in the face. She smiles and continues.

"Honoka.. that girl I never got along with her. We both liked you you know. She didn't like me a bit since elementary school.  If she could, she would've murdered me, I'm sure"

I don't talk. She is getting on my nerves.
I get up and start walking towards the stairs. Suddenly, She runs to me from the back and wraps her arms around my waist. I feel Luna's presence. What in the hell?

"Don't leave me. You know I need you. You can do anything to me. Use me anyhow you want to but don't leave me" Elsa murmurs.
Out of anger I aggressively remove her arms and push her away. She is the same old crazy girl.

"Elsa stop!"
Before I could even complete my sentence, Elsa smashes her lips onto mine. Her eyes closed and hands on my cheeks.
At this very moment, the door opens and Dad and Mom walk into the dining room.
I hurriedly push Elsa away but it is too late.

Dad and mom stare at us looking startled.
Elsa laughs. Her laughter sounds so devilish that I get goosebumps abruptly.
I glare at her.

"My bad! You two are already like that?" Mom gazes at us and speaks. Dad giggles.

"Oh I'm so embarrassed. You know we've dealt with each other for so long so tonight, we just got into our feelings and lost control. It's even better you two came in at this moment, only God knows where Kinta would've taken me to"
Elsa lies to Mom. I could do nothing but stand there like a complete idiot. Damn it.
"It's no problem dear" Mom responds.
"Mother, I prepared dinner for all of us. Let's have it!" Elsa then switches up the atmosphere and says energetically.

Elsa is a good pretender and a liar. I hate her so much that I would kill her if I could.

"Oh really? That's spectacular! I already love you like you're my own child! I can't wait to have my grandchildren around me" while tasting Elsa's food, Mom says to Elsa.

Why is she so blind? What in the hell does she see in Elsa that seems attractive?

"Mm! Darling it tastes perfect! You're a great cook! Oh thank you Lord for giving her to us. Kinta, James, come and taste this food!"
Dad rushes to where Elsa and Mom are and also tastes her food.
I get pissed, I run up to my room and lock the door.

Look at what she made me do. I cheated on Luna. Someone I never wished to hurt.

Please vote ⭐️for the chapters.
Next chapter coming real soon.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

181 9 10
Luna returns from being homeschooled to going to a proper school that not only is famous but to her horror finds out that her childhood bully goes th...
77 1 15
A story about two teenagers secretly being each other's comfort.Both of them alone in their own dark worlds trying to find the light in their life's...
Till Death De A.J Lockard

Ficção Adolescente

278 54 27
High school is where your life starts. Where you can learn new things about yourself and what you're into. Where you can be happy. Not a place where...
fines De - hme♡

Mistério / Suspense

484 84 15
The story started out normal...just a few teenage kids in highschool, living life free-spirited and to the fullest. Parties on the occasion, couples...