Our Stories (Voltron OneShots)

By VoltronMoon

Many Voltron oneshots, you can ask for any ship requests. Mains ones i do while I'm waiting for Requests with... More

Rules and Request.
A Fur Mistake - Plance.
Snow Trapped - Shidge.
His Altean, Her Galra - Kidge.
Broken - Lotor x Pidge.
Comrade - Shidge.
Comrade - Shigde - Part 2.
Orphanage - Kidge.
Move On - Plance.
Orphanage - Kidge -Part 2.
Not the One - Plance.
Date - Kidge.
Just Love Me - Lotor x Pidge.
alternate universe - James x Pidge.
She Knows - Plance.
'Death' - James x Pidge.
Children Book Ocean - Lotor x Pidge.
Lost - Shidge.
Another Her - Lotor x Pidge.
Battle Scar - Kidge.
Katie - Lotor x Pidge.
Let You Down - Kidge.
Wasn't Just A Kiss - Plance.
Just A Dream - Kidge.
Alone - Kidge.
Happier - Plance.
His Girl - Shidge.
Just A Dream - Kidge - Part 2.
Husband Mistake - Klance + Lotor x Pidge.
Just Smile Past The Pain - Plance - Part 3.
A Fake Husband - Kidge.
Mates - Kidge.
His Princess Her Prince - Plance.
A Fake Husband - Kidge - Part 2.
Request!
Captains - Plance.
A Hidden Secret - Plance.
Invisible - Kidge.
Cursed - Shidge.
Captains - Part 2 - Plance.
Thugs - Kidge.
Invisible - Part 2 - Kidge.
Only Love Her - Plance.
Cursed - Part 2 - Shidge.
A Hug - Lotor x Pidge.
Started with a Storm - Kidge.
Blade Partners - Kidge.
Date's - James x Pidge.
Only Her - Kidge.
Samurai - Shidge.
Blade Partners - Part 2 - Keith.
His Hero - Kidge.
Red Riding Hood - Kidge.
Marriage - Plance.
Hate Me - Lotor x Pidge.
School Days - Shidge.
Human - Lotor x Pidge.
Something Only Keith Knows - Lotor x Pidge.
Let Me Cry - Plance.
Little Things - Plance.
Say It Now - Lotor x Pidge.
Arm - Shidge.
Not Love - Lotor x Pidge.
Falling For An Angle - James x Pidge.
A Dance In Love - Lotor x Pidge.
We Make It Home - Shidge.
In Love With You - Lotor x Pidge.
A Confession - Kidge.
Sweet Words - Kidge.
Sweet Words - Part 2 - Kidge.
Why Not Me - Shidge.
A Deal - Kidge.
Here With Me - Lotor x Pidge.
Need You - Plance.
Strong - Lotor x Pidge.
Secret Love - Kidge.
Psycho Pass AU - Kidge.
Our Story - Plance.
Bad Love - Kidge.
Dont Cheat - Plance.
Bad Boy - Kidge.
Bad Boy - Part 2 - Kidge.
Married - Plance.
Gone By The Morning - Lotor x Pidge.
Samurais - Plance.
Wont Run - Lotor x Pidge.
Black Lion Memory - Shidge.
Are You Happy - Kidge.
Omega - Kidge.
Omega - Part 2 - Kidge.
First Fan - Plance.
Lost Home - Plance.
Soulmate - Kidge.
Star War Au - Kidge.
In Love - Lotor x Pidge.
Bond or Love - Kidge.
Someday - Shidge.
He not Mine - Plance.
Chapter 100 .......

Attention - Lotor x Pidge.

275 3 0
By VoltronMoon

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

I'm dating princes lotor, we been dating for two years.

I love him, he the most important person to my heart and i would willingly die to protect him from any harm.

But

He only wants Attention ....

I knew true happiness wasn't real but he made it clear only a couple days after we started dating.

I didnt even expect him to answer my feelings, i was ready for him to rejected me that night under the stars, a late night walk since i knew he couldn't sleep at night and went on walks. 

But he told me he loved me too and kissed me. 

Then we started dating but it was one sided.

Like i said he only wanted

Attention ...

Every party he taken me too he introduce me as his lover the green paladin of voltron and then just talked about his he was dating a paladin. 

Every time to someone who doesn't live in the castle, he would talk about me being a paladin and how he was dating me. 

He loved the extra Attention he was given for dating a paladin of voltron. 

But as much as it annoyed me to be used to get him extra attention i stilled loved him and i was happy. 

Becuase i was allowed to finally call him mine.

I was allowed to love him freely

I was allowed to hug him

I was allowed to hold his hand

I was allowed to kiss him

We acted like lovers even if i was the only feeling love. 

But

Two years later and my happiness might be taken from me ...

He been looking at Allure more and talking with her more ...

I know i might sound jealous but wouldn't you if she touched your lover arm in a flirty way and did cute giggles to everything he says. 

It seemed he loves her attention and sadly I'm not the only one who noticed how those two suddenly got closer all of the voltron paladins have and most of the Atlas has too. 

I told the guys not to worry since we dont want to get in a fight with allura the now blue paladin and risk losing this war becuase we cant form voltron plus we dont want Lotor turning evil again. 

But i wont lie

It hurt seeing someone i once called a friend and my lover flirt so openly everyday and then i found out the news. 

"your pregant" was what the Atlas nurse told me in a cheerful tone while i sat in shock, a hand on my stomach where a living person was. 

At first i didnt tell anyone and i told the nurse to keep silent over the news.  She agreed since i told her we dont want enemies finding out. I know it was a horrible lie to tell but i had to keep her silent over the matter. 

But as weeks past the morning sickness got worse and sadly shiro along with lance guessed it wasn't just a normal bug. I told them the news and they were both excited over being uncles but then worry filled them since i was a paladin of voltron in the middle of war. I told them to keep is silent since i haven't told anyone and Lotor didnt even know yet, frowns filled the room as i mention my lover name since rumours hit the Atlas. 

Rumours of lotor kissing Allura in hallways and Lotor leaving Allura private room during the night. I already knew but i was hoping he would chose me still.

I bet your thinking well your pregant so that means he still into you ... well it happened after he got drunk at a party and he saw allura leave with another soldier leaving him jealous and lustful. Hence we did it and now I'm pregant in the middle of a war and the father is my cheating lover. 

My brother is soooo gonna kill me and god i hate to think how many times my parents would kill me. I am twenty now so they should go easy on me being pregant but they didnt like Lotor after seeing him make out with Allura while knowing he dating me. 

I knew i had to make a stand and so i went to look for Lotor. 

He was walking along in an atlas hall and quickly jog over.

"hey" I smiled sweetly.

"oh hey" Lotor smiled.

"we need to talk" I smiled nervously and he nodded.

We walked to our room and we both sat in our beds, both of us looking with to her hands or to her laps. 

"do you love me" I asked with a small smile not daring to look at him.

"must i answer such a question" Lotor asked.

"please" i begged.

"i dont .. I'm sorry" He replied and i felt my heart break but i stayed brave.

"did you ever love me" i asked with worry.

"i thought i could but i only love the attention not you" Lotor frowned not looking at me.

"then we should break up, i can stay in lance, hunk and keith shared room since the had a spare bed" I replied and Lotor nodded.

"i guess i keep this room" Lotor sighed.

"why not move in with Allura, the whole ship knows about you two so no need to think of hiding it" I frowned and Lotor seemed shocked at the news, it seemed everyone but him and allura knew about their hidden relationship. 

"i see ... I'm sorry it ended this way" 

"me too" I smiled and stood up. 

"i leave you to pack your things and i go talk with allura" Lotor slightly smiled.

"i think that would be best" I smiled and watched him leave before packing my stuff and walking to hunk, lance and keith shared room. I'm so glad shiro and Matt share their own room otherwise i wont have anywhere to sleep .. i didnt want to sleep in a huge bed alone not again. 

Months passed and i couldn't hide the fact i was pregant. 

The face Lotor and Allura made as they heard the news was hilarious it still makes me and the boys laugh every time we remember.  

My parents were worried and a little mad but they grew to understand and still loved me. Matt wanted to kill Lotor for choosing Allura but shiro help calm him down and matt went back to loving me more then anything else in this war ... it was embarrassing. 

Rolo and Nyma agree to move in mine and Lotor old shared bed room since they wanted to share a bed together instead of having two Atlas beds pushed together so they could cuddle as they slept. I took their room and pushed the two single beds apart. I made one half my room and with the help of lance, Hunk, keith, shiro, matt and most of the Atlas ship we made the other half for the baby, we kept the baby in case the war didnt end before the child would need his own bed. 

I kept fighting with voltron until i reached eight months then i was stuck flying the lion from my room by linking with the green lion and fighting that way. Then on the 12th of June i gave birth to a beautiful son.

I named him Galaxy.

He had pale white skin like me and fluffy hazel hair. His eye were a beautiful light purple and he had cute freckles over his cheeks. A beauty mark under his left eye and he was just perfect in my eyes. 

THREE YEARS LATER AFTER GALAXY WAS BORN.

"stop that wolf" Hunk yelled as Cosmo ran out of the kitchen with a cute three year old Galaxy on his back holding two cup cake in each hand that hunk just made and haven't tasted yet.

"go cosmo" Galaxy grinned like his mother would if she just roasted lance.

"oh what it rebel the halls just been washed" Matt smiled as he saw Cosmo and Galaxy coming his way, his warning was not noticed and Cosmo started to slide.

"move it" Galaxy yelled as Cosmo slipped on the floor not in control and everyone moved to the slides.

"stop Galaxy he gonna slide straight in the meeting room" Lance yelled as he tried running but sliding on the floor as well.

"HOLT" Iverson yelled earing the boy to jump at his last name being called by the one person he was scared of in this ship.

"wall" Romelle yelled with worry as cosmo was sliding straight to the wall next to the meeting doors.

"oh i cant look" d-7 replied and covered her eyes. 

"Cosmo" Keith sighed and the wolf teleported over to his master side who stood outside the meeting room with Katie and shiro. Thankfully teleporting bought him to a simple stop making neither him or Galaxy crashing into a wall.

"care to explain little leader" Shiro asked with a kind smile as he turned to Galaxy who was picked up by his mother.

"mum cake" Galaxy smiled sweetly and held one of the cupcakes out to his mother.

"aww you stole a warm hunk cupcake for me, thank you but its not ok to get caught whole stealing Hunk food" Pidge smiled sweetly and the others chuckled at her reason for scolding.

"Katie your meant to tell him not to steal" Colleen hold sighed.

"no i think our daughter right, your tasted hunk cooking its good enough to steal as long as your dont get caught" Sam replied with a grin. 

"is everything ok" Allura asked as she walked out of the meeting room with Lotor soon behind her.

"yes is seemed Cosmo had no control with wet floors" Matt smiled and stroked the space wolf.

"is everyone ok" Lotor asked with worry.

"yes no one war harmed thankfully" Shiro smiled and soon hunk finally came running over.

"well not yet .. hunk still got a knife" Lance said with fear as hunk stood a couple feet away holding the knife he was gonna use to cut some vegetables.

"quick hide the evidence and blame the rapping on lance" Katie whispered and Lance turned to her in shock but chuckled as Galaxy and Katie both quickly ate the cupcake in two bites and Katie placed the cupcake rapper in her pocket. 

"that explains why you empty your own pockets before laundry" Keith grinned and Katie gave him a cheeky wink as he found her reasons. 

"is Galaxy ok ... i heard the screaming and yelling and god i need air" Hunk huffed out and caught his breath.

"I'm fine uncle hunk but lance stole the cupcakes" Galaxy replied with a cute smile making them all go aww before chucking at him passing the blame.

"he truly is his mother son" Colleen smiled and shook her head at her grandson blaming lance who couldn't help but grin at how cute the boy was trying to act why lying.

"well he not clever enough to wipe the chocolate of his cheek" Sam grinned and keith knee down wiping the chocolate saying it was dirt to help Galaxy get away with blaming it on lance. 

"well now we know everyone ok, shall we continue with the meeting" Allura asked and the three nodded.

"good luck .. remember to not get caught playing games on your halos during the boring parts" Galaxy smiled and gave a small wave before they enter the meeting room.

"why dont you keep a better eye on him this is was war ship not a child playground .. we cant risk anything getting broken" Lotor hissed before walking inside. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34K 1K 198
The ships i will be doing in my oneshot book are ..... Jidge - James x Pidge, Shidge - Shiro x Pidge, Plance - Lance x Pidge, Potor - Lotor x Pidge...
286 43 13
!Discontinued! This is based on one of my oneshots called "I'll Be Good" I've just changed it from Kidge to Plance and hopefully make a new story fro...
862 91 17
It's just another Christmas oneshot.. (I don't own any photos or music within this book)
40.8K 1.1K 199
This book is for voltron oneshots. Love is love so please do respect everyone ship. If you dont like a certain ship then dont read it. Please request...