Ivy || Draco Malfoy

Galing kay LucyAParker

Ivy Evans, Slytherin, 6th Year, Harry Potter's twin sister, little to her and Harry's knowledge. After Ivy's... Higit pa

My Cast
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
There's A Sequel and a New Series!!!

13

25.3K 596 302
Galing kay LucyAParker

The common room was full. Sleepy first years wearing their blankets on their shoulders looking around in curiosity made me concerned. The last time the whole house was called to the common room was when Sirius Black broke into the Gryffindor common rooms. The Slytherins all had looks of worry or at least the ones that were old enough to remember what happened the last time. Pansy squeezed in next to me, her silk PJs hung tight on her body. She shrugged at the look I gave her. She could have at least put a robe on.

"What's going on?" She asked looking around the room.

"I'm not sure. I was just woken up like everyone else and told to get to the common room," I shrugged. I wish I knew more than I did. It was alarming to be woken up in the middle of the night especially in times like these.

"Do you think it's about...the Dark Lord?" Pansy hushed under her breath. I was hoping with everything in me that this had nothing to do with him.

"Are you okay?" Draco asked from behind me. A hand went to my shoulder protectively. Over the last few months that had become our thing. His hand always ended up on my shoulder lightly but tense.

"I'm fine. Trying to figure out what's going on like everyone else." I said turning over my shoulder to look at him as we spoke. I saw Pansy notice the pale hand on me. She didn't say anything. She hasn't said anything. I appreciated that from her. She was waiting for me to say something, but I wasn't ready. Not after my life being threatened by Draco's crazy aunt. I didn't need more people knowing about Draco and I.

Draco looked nervous. I could tell he was listening in on some of the conversations around us. He was still fully dressed which meant he had been working on the cabinet instead of sleeping. I frowned which didn't go unnoticed.

"Ivy?" He asked.

"You haven't gone to bed yet." I accused. Pansy perked up curiously. Now that she knew about Draco and Theo, she had been wanting to help. Theo had refused and told her she had enough to worry about with her wedding being planed right under her nose. I being a terrible friend agreed with Theo. I was selfish and I knew it. I just didn't want Pansy to get involved in fear that if something bad would happen and she got hurt it would be my fault. I didn't want to live with that crushing knowledge.

"Uh, yeah, I was doing homework," Draco fibbed. I had never met someone who was as bad a lair. For someone that has been keeping the mark on his arm a secret for so long, he truly could not lie to someone's face. Or well, lie knowing someone is listening.

Before I could answer, Professor Snape swept in his robes billowing behind him. The common room door slammed shut behind him. He looked angry which was not a good sign.

"Stop your gossiping," Snape drawled his eyes narrowing in on all of us. He was tense I could tell by his demeanor. Whatever happened was far from good.

The chatter died down quickly. The first years being the worst, unable to stop giggling. Snape shot a look at the two girls whispering in each other's ears. They stopped instantly a look of fear on their face.

"Another Gryffindor has been hurt by mysterious causes. Ronald Weasley was poisoned in Professor Slughorn's office tonight." Snape gave a look over of the common room before continuing.

"If these attacks keep happing and no one comes forward you will all be sent home before the term ends." His voice was serious and stone cold. A shiver ran down my spine. I turned to Draco, he had been fully dressed and clearly not in his bedroom tonight. Was it him? He had mentioned that his mother gave him poisoned mead and I joked about giving it to Slughorn. Draco's eyes wouldn't meet mine.

"If anyone has any information, please come forward now." A low hum of chatter started as the kids looked between each other. Snape looked at everyone as they chatted. No one came forward with a claim though. There seemed to only be gossip being spread.

"Enough!" everyone went quiet. "If no one has anything helpful to say, back to bed." Snape motived towards the dormitories. After a beat of silence, everyone started heading back to bed.

My friends and I moved in silence not willing to say anything. At least Draco and Theo knew that I caused the Katie Bell issue. I for sure did not poison Ron Weasley but I had a suspicion of who did.

"Except you 7." Snape's voice was piercing. I knew exactly who he was talking about. I froze in my tracks as did the rest of my friends. He had to be suspicious of us. Especially with him knowing about Draco and now Theo.

The rest of the crowd disappeared before Professor started talking. We all stood our heads slightly hung, not exactly guilty but not innocent either.

"Would any of you know anything about what happened to Mr. Weasely?" he asked taking care to look at each of us individually.

"Why would you think any of us had something to do with it?" Goyle spoke up with a shrug. He looked clueless but that was normal for him. He was always out slow to put the pieces together.

Snape gave him a look and raised an eyebrow. He didn't want to waste time playing games. There was a chance that the school would close if someone didn't speak up. Especially now that one of the Golden Trio members was targeted it seemed personal by everyone else.

"We have nothing to do with it, Professor. Why would you think that?" Pansy challenged. She fell into what I loved to call, Pansisia Parkinson. Pansy has been going back and forth between the two personalities like a personality disorder. She acted herself around me but switched into the girl that she was raised to be when she needed to. It was almost terrifying. I had caught Draco and Theo doing it too. It's like they become a whole other person when they have to.

"You know exactly why I would think that. You guys were around when Katie Bell was attacked, and you have a long-lasting feud with Harry Potter and his friends." He answered her not putting up with her behaviour.

Pansy shrugged not giving any more information. She turned and headed back to the dormitories decided that she was done with the conversation. She pulled Theo along with her no care that people were watching her hold hands with the man that she is accused of cheating on her fiancé with.

"We don't know what happened, Professor," I tried to do some damage control. In all honesty, I had no idea what happened, and I was not planning on telling him my suspicions.

"Well, if none of you want to speak off to bed," Snape gestured towards the dormitories. We all followed directions leaving the common room.

~

"Okay, which one of you tossers did it?" Pansy accused later that night which would be best categorized as early morning.

We all stood in the abandoned classroom, most of us still in our pajamas. Once Snape left, we all knew that we had to talk. The classroom was our best bet to not get caught. So, we all snuck out once we knew that hallways were clear.

"Well, it wasn't me. I don't know why you're looking at me," Theo gave Pansy a look. "Anyways you know exactly where I was tonight...actually all nights," Theo mumbled mostly to Pansy.

"Well, one of you did it," Pansy looked around us all again.

"Why would you think that?" Blaise spoke up. He may be on our side but was still not happy about everything that was happening.

"Eeny, meeny, miny, moe, catch a Death Eater by the toe," Pansy hummed sarcastically.

"Isn't that a Muggle saying?" Crabbe grumbled.

"Bite me," Pansy rolled her eyes at Crabbe.

"Okay, okay. My mother gave me the poison before I started term. I had no intention of using it. After what happened to Ivy and Katie Bell, I knew that it was not a great approach. So, I left it with my things. I discovered it missing right before Christmas break." Draco said surprising me. I didn't think he would mention his involvement with the poison that ended up being drunk by the Weasley boy. "I didn't do it of course, so whoever stole the poison did." He added.

"Who would do that?" I asked looking at my friends.

There was silence for a beat as we all looked amongst each other. I wish I knew who else know about what Draco's mother gave him. I hated trying to accuse one of the few people I was supposed to be able to trust.

"I did it," Blaise spoke up.

We all turned to look at him in shock. I was humbled for the first time in a while. I had to really pay attention to what he was saying. I could not believe the words that were coming out of his mouth.

"I found the bottle of mead right before Christmas. That's when I became suspicious. I mean I had been suspicious for a while, but the bottle really sealed the deal. I was going to use it to corner you, Draco." Blaise continued.

"Why would you poison Weasel?!" Pansy shrieked the first one out of a daze. "You're going to get us all caught!"

"Well, it wasn't my intention now was it. I kind of overheard Theo and Pansy talking the other night," Blaise said giving the two an apologetic look. "I heard them talking about Draco having the kill Dumbledore."

There was absolute silence. Blaise dropped a bomb that I didn't know was possible to explode. All their eyes zeroed in on Draco. He shifted uncomfortably. His hand was twitching to reach for mine. He would never in front of all our friends, so I did it for him. I laced my fingers into his. He squeezed before speaking.

"That's right," his words failing him.

"Is that your task then from the Dark Lord?" Goyle asked sadly.

"Yes," Draco confirmed.

"I still don't get why or how you did it, Blaise," Pansy asked to bring the attention back to Blaise.

"Once I overheard you two talking about Draco, I knew I had to help somehow. I put two and two together that the poison would be for Dumbledore. So, I gave it to him as a Christmas gift. How Slughorn and Weasley got a hold of it, I have no idea. I just know that I left it with Dumbledore before the holiday." Blaise concluded.

I was still in shock. Of all my friends, Blaise was the last person I thought would do something like this. He was so against helping us. He almost lost his shite when he found out that Theo and Draco were Death Eaters. Blaise looked around at all our stunned faces before adding, "We all have our secrets."

"Yeah, no fuck," Pansy mumbled.

"What do we do now?" Goyle asked. The Weasley boy was poisoned and the school was on the verge of closing. To be honest, what was new? The school was always on the verge of closing since Harry Potter got here.

"We keep our heads down and I don't want any more of this shite from any of you," Draco said before turning to leave, taking me with him. This conversation was over. I couldn't tell if Draco was annoyed with Blaise or happy that he was officially on our side. All I knew was that we needed to keep out of suspicion until that cabinet was finished.

~

I got to potions early that next day. I needed some time to make sure my work was good enough to be passed in. I also frankly needed a minute alone. I had spent all my time since school started again with at least one of my friends or Draco. I was really hoping for some peace and quiet, but that dream was broken quickly.

"I'm surprised to see you alone," no one other than the other half to my Potter spoke. He was also alone. I imagined his sidekick was still in the hospital wing with his girlfriend, whichever one he was actually seeing at this point.

"It happens sometimes," I rolled my eyes.

"Where's Malfoy? He seems to be very protective of you," Potter accused.

"Where's your followers?" I asked knowing full well it would strike a nerve.

"Ron is in the hospital because of your boyfriend."

"I don't have a boyfriend." I shrugged. He was talking about Draco, I wasn't daft. We were just still trying to keep our relationship to us. The last thing I needed was him to run to the Order to tell them about my relationship status. "Also, Draco had nothing to do with Weasel if that's what you were referring to," I added with a small smile. I was happy I wasn't lying for the first time in a long while.

"I don't believe that for a second," Harry said with a huff.

"Listen, Potter. No one is going to believe you. Draco is innocent. I don't know what you have against him, but he hasn't done anything." I responded a little too defensive.

"He has you wrapped around his little figure, doesn't he. He's manipulated you into thinking he's good. He's not Ivy. He's dangerous." Potter placed a hand on my shoulder. It felt icky knowing that Draco was usually the one who's hands rested there.

"You don't know anything about them." My stance went stiff.

"I know more than you think."

"Why do you even care?" I asked breaking away from his touch. It was a question that had been lingering with me for a while. I couldn't figure out why he cared what happened to me. I thought for a bit that maybe he knew who I was to him and he was also keeping it a secret from me. I didn't want to think that was true because it would ruin everything. Harry Potter had a notorious loudmouth.

He leaned in close to me and whispered in my ear. "I know you work with the Order." He pulled back a cocky look on his face. It was like he thought he just revealed my deepest secret to me.

"And how do you figure that?" I asked mostly out of curiosity. It had to be his bushy-haired friend that figured it out. There was no way that Dumbledore or Snape told him. They were very strict on the 'Harry Potter Must Not Know' rule.

"I've seen you talking to Professor Dumbledore and Snape a lot," he smirked like he had figured me out. If only he knew.

"I don't even know what the Order is but whatever it is it sounds like a weak attempt at working against the Dark Lord," I responded. I felt disgusted with myself. I could feel myself getting good at lying and manipulating. It was making me feel bad.

Harry Potter pulled away from me clearly disappointed that he got it wrong. I could also hear Theo and Draco talking behind me. Potter walked away looking me over as he did. I was happy to know that Potter was still in the dark, but I don't know how much longer that will be. He was right. For some time, I entertained the Order. At least no one knew that Blaise was the one that was responsible for Ron. That didn't stop me from believing that they will figure it sooner or later that Blaise was the one that gave the bottle to Dumbledore and it somehow ended up in Slughorn's office. 

~~~~~

Wow, I posted haha! I'm sorry this took so long and it's kinda shitty. Midterms are coming in full force. It took me so long to write this chapter because I knew it was a filler to set up the next chapter. Harry Potter will be back in chapter 14 haha. Hopefully, I'll post on time next week. I don't ever want to be one of those writers that disappear for weeks at a time and don't upload. So I am so sorry that it took so long. Also, welcome everyone that has started reading this book! I'm so happy you guys all like it so far. 

Lucy :)

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

278K 6.8K 28
Pretending to be in a relationship with Draco Malfoy to get back at your ex might have not been the smartest idea you ever had. Especially now where...
486K 12.1K 42
It's been two years since the battle of Hogwarts and Hermione Granger and Ginny Weasley have everything they ever wanted. Great friends, amazing boyf...
68.3K 2K 35
A Dramione Fanfiction. After failing to kill Dumbledore in his 6th year, Draco Malfoy's parents are killed by Voldemort. He seeks refuge with his lo...