Doctors

By 0cecilia

Lea Michele is the new surgeon in town. She met Dr.Monteith and they don't get along that well, until a night... More

Jerk But Genius
Dumb Residents
Coffee Disaster
Surgery
Badass
Bar
Motel
Morning
Helping
Reception
Us
4 Months
Date
Charts
Get Up
Work Well Together
Cute
Move In With Me
Crying
Sick
Dating!
A Year
Accident
Waiting
Visiting
Waking Up
Back
Fighting
Marry Me?
You're Mine
Finding The Dress
2 Years
Wedding
The Party
Hawaii
Back To Reality
I Don't Want The Surgery
Claire
Feeling Terrible
Pregnant?
Happy Birthday
Gender Reveal Party
Special Dinner
On Call On Christmas | Part. 1
Our Baby Girl Is Coming
Our Baby Girl Is Here

On Call On Christmas | Part. 2

1.3K 27 4
By 0cecilia

"Hey, did you paged?" I asked walking in the room and see Cory there.

"Yep." He said. "You saved the dude's life."

"What?" I asked confused and he show me the Jonathan's scans.

"Look at this, he has two aneurysms." He said. "I know he isn't a kid so this isn't you area but I thought you would like to see, cause clearly you two are intimate." I laughed.

"Don't be jealousy, he's gay." I said laughing and so did he.

"I know, I paged you also because I missed ya." He said wrapping his arms around me and pecked my lips.

"When is the surgery?" I asked.

"Tonight." He said.

"I thought you weren't on call." I said.

"Yeah but he needs the surgery quickly and Christmas would suck staying home alone watching television. I rather stay here cause you and our little one is here." He said and I smiled widely to him.

"Our little one is bored, slow day." I said and he laughed and pecked my lips. "But I gotta go back to the ER, I'm on charge today. See ya."

"Come watch my surgery later?" He asked.

"If I'm not busy, sure." I said and he half smiled and I pecked his lips and went back to the Emergency. When I get there, the phone started ringing so I picked up.

"John Hopkins Hospital Emergency, how can I help?" I said and the paramedic said that it happened a huge car crash and they were on their way. I paged all the doctors available, it was a group of teenagers that were having a race car competition on the snow and bam! It crashed on one another.

"Idiot teenagers!" Amber said getting outside. And I thought that it would be a boring day.

You can never say it's a slow day in the ER.

X

After a harsh night to everyone here, I finally finished operate the last teenager and when it was over, I'm exhausted. There was 10 teenagers, 5 in each car. And everyone is alive, thankfully.

My feet are killing me and my back hurts so much. 20 more weeks until I meet my princess, I must admit that I'm so excited.

"Hey!" The sweet voice of my husband echoed trough the hall and I turn around.

"Hey." I said. It's 3am, I just wanna sleep.

"Merry officially Christmas." He said and I smiled to him and peck his lips.

"You know the best Christmas gift you could get me?" I asked and he shrugged. "A massage, please, my feet are hurting so much." I begged pouting and he smiled.

"Of course." He said smiling and we go to the on call room and in the minute I sit on the bed I sighed relieved.

"Finally!" I said and he laughed. As he keep massaging my swollen feet we keep chatting about our days, he talked more because he did more stuff than I did.

"Oh my God." I said and I froze and he look at me confused.

"Are you okay? The baby? Are you having a premature baby?" He asked nervously and I chuckled softly and my eyes getting teary. "What? Are you crying? Don't cry!"

"Cory, she is kicking!" I said excitedly feeling our baby kicking.

"What?" He asked shocked.

"She is kicking! Our baby is kicking!" I said excitedly. "Give me your hand." I said and put his hand on where she's kicking and she started kicking again and he looked at me with a smile and he smiled big.

"She's kicking!" He said happily.

"She is!" I said as happy.

"This is so unreal, I can't believe there's an actual baby inside you right now. A baby that we made together." He said and I smiled.

"Oh trust me, it's really real that she's here. She let's me know with constantly twisting and now for the first time, kicking." I said laughing and he laughed and we kissed.

"I love you." I said and he half smiled.

"I love you more." He said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 210 24
Dr. Lea Salonga, a neurosurgeon, in Southville Hope Hospital since her internship until now that she's an attending. On the usual day at the hospital...
15K 772 13
It's been a while since Amber has seen her friends from Glee. Since they have finished filming glee everyone's gone there own way. They talk occasion...
66.2K 1.4K 25
What happens if the surgeons suffer different injuries? What will happen?
14.6K 353 15
Meet Rachel Berry who has to choose between Mark, a guy who every girl dreams about, who her dad thinks she should date, or the bad boy she meets, th...