The Millionaire's Mistress (M...

Por JessiHugz

Violet Rhys sat back and watched helplessly as the only guy she's ever loved was ripped away from her and for... Mais

The Millionaire's Prologue
The Millionaire's Wedding
The Millionaire's Baby
The Millionaire's Affair
The Millionaire's New Home
The Millionaire Loves Her
The Millionaire's Designated Job
The Millionaire's Heiress
The Millionaire's Decision
The Millionaire's Return
The Millionaire's Babysitter
The Millionaire's Studio Apartment
The Millionaire's Second Choice
The Millionaire's Mistress & the Dilemma
The Millionaire's Family Lands in Paris
The Millionaire's Daughter & Insomnia
The Millionaire Wants Her Back
The Millionaire's Movie Dates
The Millionaire's Sick Girlfriend
The Millionaire's Third
The Millionaire's Crazy Daughter
The Millionaire's Mistress and Lil Bump
#TheMillionaire'sOneBigHappyFamily.
The Millionaire's Mistress and the Socially Awkward Doctor
The Other Millionaire
The Millionaire's Hurt Feelings
Millionaire VS. Millionaire
The Millionaire's Mistress & the Hospital Visit
The Millionaire and the Freaking Liar
Last
News!!!
Sorry
:|

The Millionaire's Mistress & Justin Bieber

32.1K 951 119
Por JessiHugz

The Millionaire's Mistress & Justin Bieber

Monsters.

My small cousins, Basil and Harriet were in town with my aunt Shelby, visiting my grandma for the week. They were both small little girls with golden blonde hair and small, green eyes. There was only a year separating the two from being twins. Basil was nine and Harriet was eight. Last time I saw them, they drove me absolutely insane, and by the way I have been observing them, nothing has changed.

They lived with their mom, my Aunt Shelby in London, England so we never saw the three of them. The girls grew up there though which landed them with the hella annoying accent. I always loved the British accent. I secretly cursed my parents when I was younger because I wasn't privileged enough to grow up with it. These two little girls are the reason why I hate the sound now. As far as I'm concerned, only one person ever still has that crazy British affect on me and I will not name names. You'll just have to guess.

"Mummy," Harriet squeaked while running into the living room where I was seated with grandma and Shelby. I had no idea where the other monster was. "Basil and I just saw that Justin Bieber is coming to town. Do you think we could go see him while we're here?" She asked while folding her hands as if she were about to pray.

"That would be a lovely idea, Harriet. Maybe your Cousin Violet would like to take you,"'she shot me a pleading look, almost as if she needed a break from her own kids.

I hate the Biebs. I don't think I'd be able to sit through a whole concert with Harriet and Basil. For some reason I nodded anyways. Why the hell did I do that?!

"Oh great!" Shelby shouted, "I'll check ticket master to see if there are even seats available. When is it?"

"Tonight," I answered. I had seen the billboards around town advertising his arrival to our city. Hopefully, he was still popular enough to have sold out shows.

After what seemed like only a few seconds, Shelby shut her phone off and looked at Harriet excitedly, probably because she was about to ship me off with the monster, "I just bought tickets for the three of you. The show starts at 7:30, so let's all hop in the car and go to Target!"

"Why are we going to Target?" Grandma asked.

"'Cause we have to get the girls Justin Bieber stuff. They can't show up in normal clothes," Shelby answered while getting off the couch and grabbing her Range Rover car keys.

I sighed after looking at the hideous purple shirt my grandma threw at me. It had Justin Bieber's 16 year old face plastered on it in more than just one place. I slid it on over my white tank top and crossed my arms over my chest in hopes to cover up the gross face. Harriet and Basil were wearing JB shirts too, with matching black tutus and ballet flats. They were too girly.

"You girls have fun," Shelby said as the girls and I hopped out of the car, now standing firmly in a line with Beliebers as they drove safely away.

"You guys really like him this much? You're willing to stand in this line?" I asked while taking out my phone, almost wishing one of my friends would have texted me. I don't care if I would've had to explain a whole lot to them.

"Oh my God!" I turned at the familiar feminine and yet somehow still fairly masculine voice. Uh oh.

"Howard?" I asked, fake surprised. I wasn't shocked in the slightest to find him here at a Justin Bieber concert. Not in the slightest.

"I haven't seen you in like...a month. Why don't you answer my calls or texts? It's like you just dropped off the face of my Friendiverse."

I laughed to myself at the name he gave the universe. He was always one for coming up with new words, "I'm sorry, I just haven't been feeling...like myself lately. I needed to get away from everything for awhile," I explained.

"Well, you're not leaving my sight again. I missed you. Oh, I have to tell Reyna!" He dug around in his pocket for his cellphone.

"You don't have to do that," I said and he stopped his search. "So who are you here with?"

"No one. This is like my sanctuary. I need to hear the words of my man. It's therapy. You don't take friends or family to therapy...usually," Howard shrugged. "Who are these kids?" He asked while ushering to a confused set of girls.

"My cousins. Basil and Harriet," I pointed them out.

"Oh, well I love your shirts. They're beautiful. I didn't even know you had one," Howard told me in reference to the big JB face printed across my boobs. It was unsettling actually.

"I didn't know either," I mumbled. "You know, I'd rather be standing in line to see One Direction. Their music doesn't suck nearly as bad and they seem like better people in general," I said.

"Oh shut up! You just like Harry Styles."

"Who fucking doesn't?" I was embarrassed to admit that he was probably my biggest celebrity crush.

"Ya pedophile. He's a baby compared to you," Howard laughed while trying to be totally serious. It made him look stupid.

"He's like five years younger, moron," I snapped back.

Harriet looked up at me, "Mummy says not to call people names. It's rude," she barked like a tiny little chihuahua. She was just about as intimidating as one too.

"Oh my god, she's British," Howard noted, "I didn't know your family was British, Vi."

I shrugged him off. I just wanted to get inside, because the quicker this whole thing starts the quicker it ends.

We might have been standing in line for a whole hour before we were in the arena and safely to our seats. Everyone knows Beliebers are absolutely insane at times, I never fully acknowledged that fact until I was battling to get through lines with them just so I got to where I had to be. A bunch of hormonal teenage girls is what they are. You could almost smell the estrogen in the large arena.

As soon as the Beibs came out on stage, everyone erupted in a mass fit of hysteria, including Howard. He was so embarrassing to be around. It might have been the sudden claustrophobia feeling that hit me, it could've even been the heat or lack of air but for some reason, I felt like I was about to hurl.

"Howard. Watch them for me please," I said while pushing Harriet and Basil closer to Howard as I ran away from our seats and towards the exit. I made it to the girl's room before successfully throwing up inside the toilet.

I didn't feel so great. Maybe I had food poisoning or was starting to get the flu. If that was the case I was going to go home.

I waited outside the bathroom for a few minutes, hopefully the sudden wave of nausea would pass and I could go back inside the arena. If I didn't feel good soon, I would have to cut this whole thing short and ask Howard to drive me and the girls home or something.

I didn't feel any better, but I decided to go back only to hear him singing Baby. That was the most annoying song in the world and I felt like throwing up again.

"Howard, I need to go home," I said. He gave me a bad look and averted his gaze back to JB. "Call Reyna. I'm sure she'd pick you up. I'll take your cousins home after the concert."

"Please don't make us go," Basil begged and Harriet chirped the same words after. I sighed. I didn't really want to go to Reyna's or have her pick me up, but I certainly wasn't going to stay here either.

"Fine. You better guard them with your life," I hissed, knowing that if anything happened to my little cousins, I would be the one paying for it.

I walked back outside and called Reyna. She answered on the first ring, "Jesus, Violet! I haven't heard from you in a month! Where are you?! Are you ok?!" She snapped. It sounded like she was driving in her car. Maybe I shouldn't be bothering her right now, she could be busy.

"I'm fine. Do you think you could come pick me up? I'm at the arena," I said rather quietly, taking myself by surprise.

"Hells yeah, I'll come pick you up! I'm in the car right now. I'm only like three minutes away. Be out front. I'll talk to you in a minute. Bye!" She hung up.

It wasn't long before I saw her small blue, Chevy Malibu come into view. I walked over to the passenger side as she came to a stop and slid into the car. She quickly sped away and was onto the highway in no time, "So...do you want to go back to my place and talk for awhile or do you just want me to take you home?"

"I don't care. Either one is fine with me," I lied. I would rather go home, but if she was going to take time out of her schedule to pick me up, I was willing to do whatever. Even if that did mean telling her why I was avoiding both her and Howard for the past month.

Reyna was about to open her mouth to speak when I raised my hand to shut her up. Another sudden wave of nausea washed over me. "Rey, pull the car over! I'm gonna hurl!" I snapped. She pulled over onto the side of the road without saying anything and I bailed. I almost wasn't as lucky this time through. If Reyna would've been a second slower, I would've had to clean the pretty interior of her car.

"Jesus, Violet! What's wrong?" Reyna was now out of the car and gripping onto my arm as I was threatening to tumble to the ground.

I just felt so weak and suddenly a world full of darkness consumed every part of me.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

2.3M 66.2K 38
What happens when the college Nerd and Playboy falls in love because of a simple dare? Evander Arlette took a dare to make Violet Everly fall in love...
1.1K 55 36
"It has been exactly nine months since Sanji met her. He remembered that she was wearing dark shades, checkered blouse covered by a brown wool jacket...
43K 1.5K 30
Austin married Marie so he could inherit his fathers company. His parents hated the woman he was interested in and said he needed a suitable wife or...
12.2M 394K 57
"Why did u punch him?" I asked in shock. "Why did you kiss him?" He asked me angrily. "What? I... but..he... " "Is he your boyfriend? Or Did he pa...