Commissions

By Born2beSad

Read on for stories of all sorts! Chapters will be dedicated to the person who asked for them and will contai... More

It Happened at a Bar : jhs
The Importance of Aftercare : knj
I Can Explain... : myg
Behind Golden Closet Doors : jjk
Illegal : knj
Cinnamon Boy : kth, jjk
Light Play : jinkook
What's in a Name : pjm
Bitch In Heels : myg
Breakfast at Joonie's : Namgi
Hot for Teacher : Namkook
Bedtime : pjm
No Mistletoe Required
Korean Rose : kth
Morning Breath : kth
Behind Golden Closet Doors Pt. 2: jjk
I Sent You My Dick Please Respond
The Scary Tattooist : myg
Focus on Me : pjm
Baby, You're a Work of Art : Minjoon
No Regrets : myg, jhs
Bloodlust : Jinkook
Growth Spurt : taegi
Jungkook's Girl : jjk, ksj
Routine : yoonmin

Yoongi's Secret : taegi

9K 191 199
By Born2beSad

Commissioned by peyton123456789

⚠️Taegi smut⚠️ 21+

top!Taehyung bottom!Yoongi

⚠️Warnings for: long, explicit, boyxboy smut, degradation, light choking, sex toy use, Yoongi wears panties

When Taehyung opened the door, the apartment seemed a little dark and quiet for a normal evening. He frowned as he took off his shoes, wondering if his boyfriend had gone to bed already. Maybe he wasn't feeling well? Taehyung hoped that wasn't the case - he had been so busy with work lately that he hadn't been able to spend as much time with Yoongi as normal and he had been really looking forward to getting to spend this evening with him.

He shuffled into the living room, peeking cautiously around to corner to find Yoongi on the couch with only one dim lamp on. He was wearing his favorite oversized hoodie, the edges of the sleeves frayed from being toyed with so much, the strings worn from chewing. He was swamped in it, his legs pulled up in front of him, feet resting on the couch and hands in his lap. None of these were signs that Yoongi was in a good mood, but Taehyung cringed when he noticed the worst sign. The hood was up.

Yoongi had tucked himself back into the couch cushion with the tugged hood up. A shadow fell over his eyes and Taehyung could only see his soft pink lips which were pushed into a pout. He hesitantly stepped into the room.

"Yoongi," he said. Yoongi's frown deepened. "I missed you."

"No you didn't," Yoongi pouted, sinking deeper into the couch and raising a hand to his mouth. He pressed his thumb to his teeth and began to chew at the skin around his nail and Taehyung hurried across the room. He gently tugged Yoongi's hand away from his mouth and although he refused to look at him, Yoongi didn't resist.

"Of course I did baby," Taehyung assured him, slipping Yoongi's hand into both of his and rubbing it gently.

"Haven't talked to me all day," Yoongi said, his voice soft and pouty. Taehyung wilted. "Haven't kissed me in hours." Taehyung squeezed his hand. "Been lonely."

"Baby," Taehyung said hanging his head. "I'm sorry. I've been so busy."

"I know you were busy," Yoongi said, his voice low but just a little whiny, his free hand balled up in the sleeve of his sweatshirt. "But...but-"

"I know," Taehyung said, reaching out tentatively to tilt Yoongi's chin up so he could see his pretty eyes beneath his hood. "I'm here now though. Can I kiss you now?" He asked. Yoongi nodded, his lips pushed together. It was always cute when the older was pouty like this - one of Taehyung's favorite things. Yoongi did a lot for them, he worked from home and he made good money and he also took care of a lot of the things around the house. Yoongi took care of Taehyung in those ways - in cooking and in shopping and in providing.

But Taehyung - he took care of Yoongi. Yoongi needed attention. He once told Taehyung he needed kisses or he would die - a dramatic admission that had made Taehyung laugh loudly and then kiss him all over. Yoongi was soft and he was sweet - sometimes he was grouchy and he tended to be straightforward and come across as rude - but he was never unkind.

Taehyung knew Yoongi wasn't done pouting yet, so he leaned in slowly, not making him move his legs or even push back his hood as he tilted his face forward until he could kiss Yoongi softly. His lips were warm and soft, always so soft, sweet and full. It was a good thing Yoongi needed kisses or he would die, because Taehyung needed to kiss Yoongi. He slipped his lips against Yoongi's softly, slowly leaning closer to him until he was pushing his knees down to slip a hand around his waist and tug him closer.

Yoongi gasped softly when he felt himself pulled and Taehyung quickly slipped his tongue into Yoongi's mouth, an action which never failed to make him moan. And this time was no different, as soon as Taehyung tilted his head and his tongue met Yoongi's the older boy relaxed against him, finally giving in and moaning loudly.

Taehyung tried not to smirk, knowing he had won, and instead drew Yoongi closer to the edge of the couch so he could push his hand beneath the hem of his hoodie, pull the hood back and run his fingers through the older boy's soft mint green hair. Yoongi whimpered and allowed Taehyung to touch him anywhere he wanted, sighing as Tae slipped his fingers over his sides, up his chest to brush his sensitive nipples, drawing a shiver and a gasp from Yoongi. When he tilted his head back Taehyung took his opportunity to nip at his pretty, pale throat. Yoongi's hands came up to grasp at his shoulders and then Taehyung was pushing him back, down so his back was on the couch and he could crawl up onto him.

"Tae," Yoongi whimpered as Taehyung attacked his neck, pushing the hoodie up to expose his pale stomach, a knee coming to press lightly between his legs.

"Yeah baby?" Taehyung replied between kisses against Yoongi's neck.

"I - ah - I'm s-till m-mad at you," he managed to say, his hand gripping a fistful of Taehyung's shirt. The younger pulled back quickly and looked down at him. Yoongi's soft hair was messy, his lips red and cheeks flush. The skin of his neck was already less perfectly porcelain than when Taehyung had arrived, and his torso was half exposed, Taehyung's hands still on his skin.

"Is that so?" Taehyung replied. Yoongi nodded.

"I was mad earlier too," Yoongi said, biting his lower lip.

"Mm?"

"Y-you know what I sometimes do when I'm mad at you," Yoongi murmured. Taehyung's eyes darkened.

"Baby you didn't."

"Only a little..."

"You know you're not allowed."

"I was lonely, I told you!"

"Let me see," Taehyung said, sitting up and looking down at Yoongi.

"Noo," he whined. " 's embarrassing."

"I'll wait," Taehyung said, raising an eyebrow. Yoongi huffed and reached down, his hands hovering over the button on his jeans. He glanced down as he began to work at it and then when he had just barely gotten the button undone he froze, his cheeks blushing. He quickly started to rebutton them but Taehyung caught his wrists. "What's the matter baby?" He asked.

"I just...forgot something," Yoongi said, tugging at his wrists.

"Are you going to take your pants off for me or are you going to make me do it?" Taehyung asked, a warning in his voice. It would hurt if Taehyung did it. And sometimes Yoongi liked the hurt, but at the moment he was especially shy.

"Don't make fun of me, okay?" He murmured softly. Taehyung faltered, recognizing real worry in his boyfriend's voice and let go of his wrists right away.

"I would never, Yoongi," he said seriously, frowning. Yoongi took a breath and continued to unfasten his pants, then push them down. He carefully pulled his legs out and dropped the pants onto the floor before straightening back out under Taehyung's gaze, his head turned away shyly.

Taehyung was staring. His mouth was hanging open a bit. His eyes blinked in disbelief.

His boyfriend, the spitfire, soft hearted, hard working boy - was wearing a pair of black, lacy panties. Taehyung couldn't look away from the way the dark fabric looked against his pale skin, the way his pretty thighs and hips were exposed, the waistband sitting low, several inches below his belly button. And they were a little small, and Yoongi was hard, his cock pressing against the fabric which pinned it down, the head poking out the top of them just a little bit.

"I just wanted to see what it would feel like," Yoongi whined, covering his face and squirming slightly beneath Taehyung's gaze. He went to roll to his side and cover himself but Taehyung reached out and gripped his hip, holding him down so he could keep looking. Yoongi whimpered and looked at him, his lip pouting pitifully.

"Yoongi," Taehyung breathed, sliding his hand over his boyfriend's bare thigh only to squeeze him, eliciting another little whimper from Yoongi. "I love them."

"Really?" Yoongi asked shyly, pulling his sleeves down from his face.

"You're so..." he trailed off, his hand slipping up to slowly brush his thumb along Yoongi's length through the fabric. It made Yoongi gasp and arch his back, pressing his hips into Taehyung's touch. He smirked. "Dirty."

Yoongi moaned.

So it was that kind of night then? Taehyung thought, grinning.

"Did you wear your panties when you touched yourself like a little slut earlier?" Taehyung asked. His voice was suddenly mean, his thumb gently caressing Yoongi's length again through the panties. A wet spot was starting to form where his head rested against the waistband, the littlest bit of pink skin showing over the edge. Yoongi - he just hid his face. Taehyung took his hand away and Yoongi whined and pulled his hands away from his face, pouting. "Asked you a question," Taehyung said, refusing to touch him until he answered.

"Y-yes," Yoongi whined, biting his lip again. Taehyung reached down and pressed his finger to the wet spot as a reward. Yoongi inhaled sharply.

"Yeah? Bet you liked the way it felt didn't you. Bet you felt a little dirty and a little slutty and thought you'd just touch a little bit, hm?" He asked, stroking his fingers lightly over Yoongi through the fabric. He whimpered and nodded. "Even though you know...that it's against the rules."

Yoongi swallowed heavily. Taehyung sat back on his heels, pulling his hands away.

"Show me," he said evenly. Yoongi's cheeks were flushed, his lip red and angry from being bitten. The wet spot on the panties had grown and he whimpered, not wanting to do as Taehyung said. "I'm not touching any more until you show me baby."

So finally Yoongi rolled over, pushing his hips up and hiding in his arms, his elbows pressing against the couch cushion. Taehyung swore lowly as Yoongi's ass came into view, the panties cutting into the flesh a bit - he really had bought a size too small, and Taehyung wondered if it was an accident or purposeful. He slid his hand up the back of Yoongi's thigh, making the boy whimper and press into his touch. Taehyung smirked, taking his time, letting his touch linger. He slipped his fingers along the line of the panties and then slowly he reached up and peeled them down.

"Are you fucking kidding me," he said under his breath as the panties slid down Yoongi's thighs. He saw something glinting so he spread his hands over his ass and pulled his cheeks apart, swearing again when he saw the jeweled plug sitting there, nestled against his hole. "Are you trying to kill me?" Taehyung growled, squeezing his handfuls of Yoongi's ass. The boy whimpered and arched into his touch.

"Taee," he whined, his voice needy and low.

"You're buying fucking panties and teasing me that you touched yourself and wearing a fucking plug god - DAMMIT Yoongi, FUCK," Taehyung swore, leaning down and biting softly at Yoongi's ass. "I'm gonna fucking destroy you," he growled.

Yoongi moaned at his words and pushed his hips back. Taehyung pressed on the plug, making him moan again, his voice breathy and his head lowered. Then Taehyung tugged on the plug just a bit before pushing it back in, fucking him with it until Yoongi whimpered.

"Tae p-please-"

Taehyung smirked.

"Needy little slut aren't you," he said. "Couldn't wait for me to get home and stretch you out myself, thought you'd just stuff up your own hole, hm? I shouldn't even give you my cock, should just keep doing this until you come like the little bitch you are."

"No - ple-ease. Please Tae please," Yoongi begged, pushing his hips back against his hand all the same.

"Please what, baby, what do you want?"

"Cock - your cock - please Tae! S-stretched myself for you. G-good. Just how you like it," he whined, his voice soft and pretty and pleading.

Taehyung grinned and slowly, so slowly pulled the plug out. When Yoongi was stretched around the widest part he slowed down even more, shifting it slightly to tug at his rim. Yoongi cried out and then Taehyung pulled it the rest of the way, watching his hole clenching around nothing. It glistened, wet with the lube he had used to stretch himself earlier so Taehyung just pulled himself out of his pants slowly, excitement bubbling in his stomach. Yoongi liked the burn of being a little too dry anyway.

"My cock baby? Oh - alright," he said, as if out of generosity. "Get on your back." Yoongi obeyed, flipping over and looking up at Taehyung, his cheeks pink and his eyes bright.

"Should I take off-"

"No baby, you can leave your hoodie on," Taehyung said, his hands and eyes all over the exposed parts of Yoongi's body. "Don't want my baby to get cold." He leaned down and kissed Yoongi softly - their lips barely brushing before he was pulling away again and reaching down to line himself up between Yoongi's spread legs. The boy's eyelids fluttered when Taehyung's head caught on his rim, and he teased it briefly before pushing in. Yoongi inhaled sharply and pressed his eyes closed as Taehyung slid deeper slowly, sighing contentedly.

" 'S too big Tae Tae," Yoongi whimpered, biting his lip and shaking his head. Taehyung grinned.

"You always say that," he said, reaching down to grip Yoongi's hip with one hand and his waist with the other before tugging Yoongi roughly against him. He gasped and his hands flew to Taehyung's forearms, his eyes opening to look up at him, mouth open in a mix of discomfort and pleasure. "You always say it's too big," he said, punctuating it with another sharp thrust. "But you always beg for more, like the little bitch you are."

"Ah - oh god - Tae," Yoongi cried, his fingers digging into Taehyung's forearms as he tightened his grip.

"That's right, you like it big. You like it just a little to big for your pretty little hole. My little princess," he said, spitting the word like it was a curse.

"I'm n-ng not a prin-princess," Yoongi moaned. Taehyung's hips were moving with a regular rhythm now.

"Not?" Taehyung asked, tilting his head to the side. He lifted his hand from Yoongi's waist, trailing it up his chest to brush over his throat. "Oh that's right," he murmured, leaning closer, the new angle letting him reach deeper, making Yoongi's eyes roll back in his head. Taehyung's hand closed around his throat and he smiled. "You're my little bitch."

Yoongi moaned but he cut it off when he felt Taehyung's fingers squeezing his throat. His eyes were closed and his mouth was open and Taehyung was hitting his prostate dead on and Yoongi started to go still as he squeezed so he released him, watching the boy draw a deep breath. Then Taehyung grunted and began to pump his hips with direction and force and Yoongi was overwhelmed with the constant abuse to his prostate, thrashing and falling apart beneath him. 

"T-tae Tae Tae," he whined, his hands curling into fists. He reached for himself but Taehyung gripped his wrist pulling his hand back.

"You're not allowed to touch," he growled, leaning even closer.

"I can't-"

"You can."

Yoongi whimpered, clenching around Taehyung and squeezing his eyes shut, his teeth dragging over his lower lip.

"Come on baby. I know you can do it." Taehyung brushed his thumb lightly over Yoongi's cheek and kissed him and then gave him a few more sharp thrusts. Yoongi's mouth fell open and he opened his eyes and looked up directly into Taehyung's.

"Tae-" he breathed, holding eye contact as his body tensed and his orgasm spread through him until he was cumming on his sweatshirt, his dick spurting untouched up over his stomach.

"God Yoongi - you're so perfect," Taehyung said, keeping the eye contact as he took his turn, groaning low and loud as he spilled inside him.

After a quick break to clean up Taehyung just crawled back up in between Yoongi's legs and settled down against him, his arms wrapped around his waist, head resting on his chest.

"I'm sorry," he murmured. Yoongi was lightly running his fingers through Taehyung's hair, his head propped on a pillow beneath him.

"Hm? Why?" He asked, looking down at Taehyung.

"For being so busy this week."

"Oh," Yoongi said, chuckling. "I mean I did miss you, but it's alright babe. I understand. And that was fun." Taehyung frowned.

"You pulled all that just for the sex?"

"Well no, I was genuinely pissed this afternoon but then the underwear were delivered and I just decided to surprise you instead."

"You're such an ass," Taehyung laughed, shaking his head up at him. Yoongi smiled back cheekily.

"Love you too," he said, leaning down to kiss the tip of Taehyung's nose, right on his mole.

Taehyung hummed contentedly and buried his face in Yoongi's chest once again, content not to move for the rest of the night.

"Hey Tae," Yoongi said after a while. Taehyung was in a state of half sleep but he blinked, making his eyes focus and then lifted his head to look at his boyfriend.

"Yeah baby?" He asked.

"Did you really like them? The - you now," he murmured shyly, his cheeks flushing just the tiniest dusting of pink.

"Of course I did. Looked amazing on you babe. But I mean. Everything looks amazing on you, so..."

"Oh shut up," Yoongi replied, rolling his eyes.

"Mm," Taehyung hummed, smiling. "Plus you were hot in them."

"That's what I assumed you meant."

"No, now I mean - you were hot because you felt hot. And if you like the way they make you feel then I like them," Taehyung said. Yoongi was blushing for real now and looked away but Taehyung just smirked and leaned up, kissing him softly. "Just want you to be happy baby," he murmured into the kiss.

"I am happy Tae. I'm with you."

Thank you peyton123456789 for commissioning this it was so fun to write. Y'all have probably seen her comments on my shit she's cool as fuck 🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

502K 14.4K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
424K 6.5K 80
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
124K 5.1K 92
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
377K 22.6K 81
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...