A Irondad And Spiderson Story...

By igiveyouconsent

Peter Parker was a normal teenage boy who lived a happy life with friends and family. But no, actually, thats... More

Peters Great Day
mR sTaRk
School
Running away in a Flash
Iron man does whatever an Iron can
Bucky boi
The frickity frack tick tack snick snack wick wack
A/N ( please read ) ( i never do A/N's)
Discontinuing ( must read )
Spiderman Oneshots

WHAT THE FCK

2.1K 41 30
By igiveyouconsent

eQuAliTy aNd aCcEptAnCe
Like sure for everything before the T and the T only

So I only just heard that pedophiles want to be apart of the LGBTIQA+ community and I can tell you right fucking I will nOt allow that.

I

I WILL THROW HANDS WITH WHOEVER EVEN THOUGHT OF THIS

So I was just reading SecretMifix 's Spiderman one-shots story to find that this actually exists and I-

Look I'm usually really respectful to new ideas and opinions but this is where the line ends. This is... this is way past the fucking line.

The actual... THOUGHT that pedosexuals want to be apart of the LGBTIQA+ community makes me sick to my stomach. I'm not sure if this is old news or it's only recently come up but if they even think for one second that they're getting accepted into this community I will sue somebodies ass so hard.

I myself am apart of this community and as I said, though I'm respectful towards anything new, I just can't respect something as delusional and intolerable as this.

Any pedosexuals out there reading my story..
Well
Fuck you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Save Me By ;

Fanfiction

14.4K 363 25
Since the events at Homecoming Peter hadn't been the same. He began to remember things from the past that he'd worked so long and hard to forget. At...
26.4K 788 53
Nora Reynolds didn't ask anyone to save her. And yet, Tony Stark seems to be intent on doing so anyways, becoming her legal guardian after her father...
248K 6.5K 24
Mᴇᴇᴛ (Y/N) Sᴛᴀʀᴋ. Tʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ ᴏғ Tᴏɴʏ Sᴛᴀʀᴋ. Lɪᴠᴇꜱ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ Wᴏʀʟᴅ'ꜱ Mɪɢʜᴛɪᴇꜱᴛ Hᴇʀᴏᴇꜱ. Tʀᴀɪɴᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ Aᴠᴇɴɢᴇʀꜱ. Rᴀɪꜱᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴀ Wᴇᴀᴘᴏɴ. Rᴇ...
119K 2.9K 11
The title is pretty self-explanatory. Just some one-shots about Peter Parker, our friendly neighborhood Spider-Man. These stories will be pre-snap, u...