Higher (East Knights book 1)

By ravensconnelly

Margot and Monty dated for 2 years until Monty picked smoking weed over his girlfriend. And neither of them s... More

Margot
Monty
Monty
Margot
Margot
Monty
Monty
Margot
Margot
Monty
Monty
Margot
Monty
Monty
Monty
Margot
Monty
Margot
Margot
Monty
Margot
Monty
Margot
Monty
Margot
Monty
Monty
Margot
Monty
Margot
Monty

Monty

3.5K 54 26
By ravensconnelly

Thursday 6:45 am

Margot: Monty!!

Margot: Monty!!

Margot: oh my God wake the fuck up!!!

Margot: I need the bracelet back please, I don't have anything else to go with my uniform.

Margot: Bring it to school, please and thank you.

I wipe my eyes before reading the rest of the messages she sent me. Some were nice, others she threatened to cut my dick off if I didn't bring her back the bracelet. I don't even know why she agreed to give it to me if she knew she needed it. I want to believe that she needs to for more than just her uniforms staple piece, but I know the girl she loves fashion more than anything. I stumble over to my desk and start rolling up a joint from last night. My phone lights up distracting me from finishing it up.

Ivy: Hey, addy? lmao.

Monty: 1085 Parkway Rd., 9 pm.

Ivy: Thank you! I'll be there!!

Monty: You busy after school today?

Ivy: No wtw?

Monty: Send me ur addy imma pick u up once I'm done with practice. I'll show you around.

Ivy: Sounds great just remind me later!!

Finally a fucking distraction. I go back to rolling the joint while looking for my lighter I left around my room. I don't smoke inside I'm not fucking stupid. As I make my way out onto my balcony outside of my room I shiver from the chill of autumn that hits me in the face. I take a long hit from the freshly rolled joint and inhale the fumes. I plan to devour this just so I can be baked at school today and not have to deal with anyone.

Once I finish I walk back into my room and lay out my uniform for the day. I choose black pants, a navy polo, and a maroon long sleeve pullover. I don't bother taking a shower seeing that I took one the night before. It's now 7:00 and I still don't have my shit together. I grab my dab pen, Juul, and water bottle and shove them all in my bag. I turn around and rummage through my closet to get my practice gear and shove it into my duffle bag for practice today.

Margot: BRACELET!!!! DONT FORGET IT PLEASE.

Shit, I turn back into my room and grab the bracelet off my desk shoving it into the pocket in my pants. I make my way out of my room by 7:15, Emma is sitting on the couch bouncing her leg up and down waiting for me to appear so I can take her to school. "We're gonna be late, you do this every day Monty." She rushes off of the couch and out the door just to stand by my car as I make my way out to it. "It's fucking cold, why are you wearing a skirt?" I interrogate as I unlock my car. She dives into the car while I put my bags in the back. By the time I get in the car, it feels like a sauna.

I walk into the school just before the bell rings to get to class. "Do you have it?" Maggie says as she rushes up to me. "Fucking hell, can I walk into the school first." I laugh taking the gold bracelet out of my pocket handing it to her. "Jersey?" I say sarcastically and I see the flash of fear in her eyes. "I'm joking babe, chill." I laugh as she hits me on the shoulder playfully. "Not funny Montgomery," That makes her laugh. God, I hate my name, Monty is fine Montgomery is just a waste of breath if you ask me. I spot Ivy across the hall and call out to her. She makes her way over to Maggie and me and falls in line walking beside me. "Why would you call her over here?" Maggie whispers in my left ear as she picks up her speed. "See you in class, " I call as she walks faster towards our Marketing class.

"So, Ivy. You look good today." I turn to face her as I say it. Once the words slip out of my mouth I see her blush and drop her head down to the floor. I take my hand and lift her head back up so that she's looking at me again. "Too much?" I add slightly laughing. God, she really is hot I'm not gonna lie. Her body looks even better in pants than it does in a skirt. "Don't you have a girlfriend?" She laughs looking at my eyes. I try to study her to see if she's being serious but I can't tell. I don't know her, I don't know what she's thinking. But I do know she's nothing like Maggie. "I don't date babe." I say laughing back at her statement from before. "Waste of time." I add. Fuck. Why would I say that. I'm standing in front of a hot, new, single girl who knows nothing about me and I just told her I, pretty much, am not interested in a relationship.

Thursday 3:56 pm

Monty: on my way, I was thinking mall and maybe some food?

Ivy: Sounds great let me know when you get here so I can let you in.

I pull up to her building to realize it's none other than the Hawthorne suites. Celia's parent's building. She has to be rich, there's no way anyone manages to rent out these apartments if they make under six figures. I walk up to the front desk mention Ivy's name, that gets me sent up to the penthouse suite.

"Nice place," I say sprawling myself out on her couch while she continues to get ready. She looks damn good enough to eat. She's wearing a tight black top and some blue jeans. She pulls it off so well, and she knows it by the way she is strutting about the apartment. "So, where are your parents." I ask pointing to a picture on the coffee table. "Mom lives out in Boston, Dad is somewhere overseas, for work." She lives he by herself? I don't even know how to respond to that, so I don't. "I'm almost ready," She says ending the silence between us.

"Can I connect my phone? Feel bored not listening to my music." She laughs and I notice her glistening teeth. She's so pretty, fuck, good choice man. "Use mine. I don't want your phone connected. Not the best look for me." Fuck, what is wrong with me. "Not like that just meaning if one of the guys gets a ride and they see a girl's name on the screen then they'll think I'm married or something you know." I laugh again. She doesn't she just grabs my phone out of my hand and asks for the password. I unlock it with my face ID before handing it back to her. "Whatcha listen to?" I add trying to make small talk. I'm so glad she's turning on music cause this has been the most boring car ride I've ever dealt with. She takes her time picking the song, at least I think that's what she's doing. When I glance over I see her switching apps but I don't pay to much mind to it.

We pull up to the mall in my normal parking space and make our way inside. "So you live by yourself?" I question looking back to make sure my car is locked. "Yeah, perks of divorce I guess." She shifts uncomfortably. I really don't know what to say I guess I'm more in shock than anything. Imagine being 17 years old and living without both of your parents. I guess she gets off well she has a whole penthouse for her taking and from what it looks like while we're shopping a pretty lengthy allowance.

We decide to make our way to the food court, and from the corner of my eye, I spot Maggie. "Hey look it's Margot. I'm gonna go say hi." She says as she gets out of her seat and makes her way over to the line she's in. I stay where I am and try to see what they're saying. They're both so hot, I don't understand. Just the two of them standing next to each other is making me wonder how the fuck I'm supposed to get over one and under the other one without feeling like I made a mistake. Fuck it. I pull out my dab pen and take a massive hit before walking over to their conversation. "Hey, babe," I say as I lean down to smack a kiss on Ivy's lips. What. The. Fuck. I glance up to see Maggie's eyes glaring at me.

Ivy looks shocked. It's been an hour, I'm dropping her off at home and yet she still looks fucking shocked from the peck that I gave her earlier. I don't even know what came over me, and in front of Maggie. What am I fucking stupid? No, that's exactly what I am.

Thursday 7:28 pm

I finally pull up to my driveway to see Maggie's car sitting in my space. I glance quickly to the door and see her sitting on the steps in front of it. I'm fucked. I know it. God, why are you so fucking stupid Monty. "Montgomery!" She screams when she sees me getting out of my car. I open the backseat and grab the bags that I didn't take in earlier, as well as the ones I got from shopping earlier. "Margot." I reply back to her making my way up to my front porch. "What's up, babe." My eyes travel down her body. She's wearing a tight top and the tiniest skirt that if she bent over right now you'd be able to see everything. I don't mention it, mainly because I'm not complaining about it. She looks absolutely fucking gorgeous right now. "Fuck you, Monty." She adds. "Oh babe I know you want too but I'm busy right now, homework, maybe tomorrow." I respond back.

As I make my way into my house she follows me down the hall and into my room. "I told you I'm bus-" I'm cut off by her lips crashing against mine and I'm shocked. I drop my bags and wrap my arms around her waist. She brings her arms around my neck moves both of our bodies on my bed. I move my lips from hers to her neck and keep them planted on there for a solid minute. A silent moan escapes her lips and I can't contain myself. I release myself from her and pull my shirt up over my head. "Stop, we shouldn't be doing this." She says weakly helping me lift my shirt up over my head. She's on my lap at this point. "You started it you stop it." I reply back laying another kiss on her lips. She pushes me back this time and lifts herself off of my lap. She starts to walk out the door, and I just sit there. "Cover up the hickey, I don't have time for your shit anymore Mags." she laughs and makes her way out of the room. Once I hear her car engine start I text Ivy.

Monty: sorry about earlier lmao.

Ivy: it's all good, I kinda enjoyed it ngl. lol.

Monty: Well good maybe we can finish it up tomorrow at the party ;).

Ivy: Sounds good to me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

814 78 9
Alyssa is book smart and clueless when it comes to things in the outside world. All she cares about are her grades and why should she bother about an...
117 19 28
Summer is over for them all. And most of them have broken hearts. After the summer that happened with Danielle and Peter they now have to face each o...
92.2K 4.6K 57
Have you ever wondered what more you could be missing when you have everything? Well, Michelle Reynold who is 17, a senior, blond and beautiful, have...
2.1K 151 17
They say, it is impossible that someone can fall in love with two people at the same time, that whoever does so is actually cheating low key. But wha...