Companionate (18+) | Complete...

By Jadathescribe

⚠ Warning sexual content!!! ⚠ *Book 1 of the "Unexpected Lovestory" Series* She loved her husband more than h... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Anniversary
Chapter 2: Magic
Chapter 3: His muse
Chapter 4: His lips
Chapter 5: One and only
Chapter 6: Everything's wrong
Chapter 7: Our home
Chapter 8: "Until then, Roe."
Chapter 9: "Look at me."
Chapter 11: Trust me.
Chapter 12: "We deserve better."
Chapter 13: "All I need is you."
Chapter 14: "I could never regret this."
Chapter 15: part 1
Chapter 15: part 2
Chapter 16: "I'm about to have my meal."
Chapter 17: Chase
Chapter 18: "I'm going to take care of you."
Chapter 19: He was my person
Chapter 20: "I want you for dinner."
Chapter 21: Closure
Chapter 22: "Come back to me."
Chapter 23: "I will put you back together."
Chapter 24: "You mean everything to me."
Chapter 25: "You're my one, Tobias."
Chapter 26: France
Chapter 27: France
Chapter 28: "Let me be your anchor."
Chapter 29: "Chase?"
Chapter 30: Tobias
Chapter 31: "Don't. Make. A. Scene."
Chapter 32: He was really here.
Chapter 33: Part 1
Chapter 33: Part 2
Chapter 34: Forgive me, Tobias.
Chapter 35: Yours always, Roe xx
Chapter 36: "You're. My. Wife."
Chapter 37: "This will work."
Chapter 38: "Mrs Bishop they're ready for you."
Chapter 39: Be free baby.
Chapter 40: "She never loved you."
Chapter 41: The Prologue
Chapter 41: part 2
Chapter 42: "You still want me?"
Chapter 43: "It's been way too long."
Chapter 44: "Have you reached a verdict?"
Chapter 45: "Yours."
Epilogue

Chapter 10: "I could never regret you."

39.3K 1.3K 417
By Jadathescribe

"You make it impossible for me to want to leave."

And I truly meant that. Tobias was my ground, my balance, my calm and I had never felt more at peace than I did being around him.

"Then I'm doing my job right." He whispered as he brushed his lips against mine.

My lips were dying to be bruised by his. I wanted mine on the brink of swelling after being bitten by him, I wanted to feel the rush of adrenaline run through my veins after they connected and I wanted to feel the bolts of electricity spark me as his tongue grazes mine.

I needed to feel him, right here right now. It was as if he was reading my mind, he closed the space between us. Our grasp tightened on each other as our lips fought for dominance, yet again he lit the blaze of my desires and I couldn't wait for him to meet his breaking point.

There would only be so much time before his ticking time bomb explodes and he brings my body to highs an addict had never felt before.

I didn't know much about him but I knew enough and I knew this by the way his kisses flowed through my body informing me of all I needed to know.

His mouth had this way of making me know that I knew him without actually knowing him. But he was here, with me, in this moment and for however many more moments I would be graced with and that told me everything. Everything and more.

His lips had me in a hypnotized trance that instantly gave me withdrawals when he released me. I didn't want that time to come because being within his hold, with his lips upon my lips I felt the utmost tranquility.

"As much as I could spend a lifetime kissing you and tasting this delectable body of yours, I have a feeling you didn't have breakfast and it's way past lunchtime now. So let me cook us something, we can watch a few movies, have some wine and just enjoy our day -"

He lowered his head to look at my thighs once more, grabbing ahold of them almost bruising them with his dangerously sexy dominant grip.

His intimate touches seemed to force a surge of confidence through me as I finished his sentence for him " - and possibly enjoy our night?"

His eyes shot up locking onto mine. I didn't blink, I didn't stutter and I didn't back peddle. I wanted him to see the desire in my eyes, I needed him to believe the honesty behind them as I was really looking at him and finding my comfort with him. I looked down to his lips, instructing him with my eyes to kiss me once more.

He growled as he looked down to my own, and licked my bottom lip, I sighed as I felt his slick tongue graze me. "If you keep talking to me with those dangerous eyes, it won't just be that pair of lips that I lick and kiss."

My breath hitched, I let a moan slip from my lips, I was so close to climbing him like a tree as his words swarmed around me. My eyes locked onto the bulge forcing through his tightening jeans.

He tugged my body to the end of the island, forcing my dress up higher as he got closer to me, my breathing stopped as I felt his bulge up against me. He peppered kisses along my shoulder before biting my ear lobe and finally pulling away from me whilst taking my heels off with him.

He left my heated body in the cold as he bridged the space between us, he bit his lip as he leaned up against the counter leaving me spellbound on the spot. "Go." He signaled over to the living room area. "Put your feet up and relax on the sofa. I'll let you know when dinner is ready."

Without missing a beat, I hopped down from the island and seductively strutted over to the living area, feeling a sudden confident sway of my hips before walking down the steps of the built-in sofa. I didn't once look back, the smirk and blush on my face would have been a dead giveaway that my excitement was heightening listening to his domineering voice.

After hearing him put my heels down and turn around continuing his duties, I turned to watched him as if he was a doctor in his practice, he was fascinating, yet another skill he excelled in.

It was beautiful to watch, he was graceful, delicate, intricate and certainly was no amateur. I spent the next hour watching him as he worked so beautifully. This man had me so captivated in everything that he did and it was so beautifully terrifying.

Eventually I saw him waltz towards me, I was enthralled by his beauty but I really hoped my face didn't spell that out to him.

I wasn't ready for him to know what lies behind my eyes when I looked at him but I knew I couldn't help it. He was just so celestrial. Otherworldly.

He put his hand out to me, I smiled as I slipped mine into his and he escorted me to the dining area. Chivarly was definitely not dead with him as he pulled out my chair and pushed it back in. He poured me some wine and clinked our glasses together, never once unlocking his eyes from mine.

We sat and ate in a comfortable silence, stealing glances every so often. I put my spare hand on the table as I dipped into my lobster bisque, moaning from the divine taste enticing my senses.

I soon felt his hand take hold of mine. I wanted to pull away feeling that fear begin to creep in as I remembered the last dinner I had with Chase. As if Tobias could feel my anxiety pulse, he didn't let me pull away but instead he drew soothing circles on my hand and I felt all of the thoughts of Chase melt away.

I couldn't help but smile at him, my smile reaching my eyes almost tearing up at how tranquil I felt being around him. "Tobias, thank you."

His eyes lit up as he smiled back at me before leaning back into his chair and tilting his head at me. "And what are you thanking me for Monroe? Because I think it should be me thanking you for giving this a chance. You're risking a lot being with me and I -"

I shook my head at him, I couldn't even focus as I watched his lips move but I knew what he would say. "Tobias, thank you for fighting so hard for this. Thank you for showing me that there might be better out there -" I looked down "I was always scared of change, of different and now I see that some changes are good. Thank you for showing me you."

I pushed my chair out before walking around to him, I leant over his lean body and placed a chaste kiss on his lips, once they connected I didn't want to let go.

The kiss depended as I felt his large hands on my waist. He began pulling me into him, I felt an instant ache build between my thighs as his hands lowered, his lips moved to my collar bone reaching my chest and just as I was about to straddle him he stopped.

He pulled away, with his bands still on my hips and placed a final kiss on my taute stomach through my dress. He looked up at me before saying "Let's take this bottle of wine and our glasses down to the living area and watch a few movies, mmm?"

I looked away avoiding his gaze, I felt rejected and the pang of my insecurities was heightening. I wormed out of his grasp, picked up the glasses and wine to ensure he couldn't grab ahold of my hand.

I saw his face full of concern so I plastered a smile on mine, trying to upkeep the facade of his rejection not hurting me. I scurried away from him and took a seat on his plush sofa looking straight at the TV as it rose from the floor once more.

I felt him slowly take a seat next to me and put on a movie. There was space between us, this awkwardness was filling the air and I was already regretting letting my insecurities take presidence.

I couldn't concentrate on the movie in front of me, as big as the screen was the only thing that was on my mind was the man sitting next to me, who fought for me to give him this chance and I am the one who was blowing it.

I shook my head and slowly looked over to him to find him already looking at me with a worried look on his face. I wish I could explain what I felt and why but I couldn't, I didn't even understand it myself.

All I knew was I needed reassurance. He searched my eyes for answers and I couldn't give him them, his breathing had slowed and then his eyes widened as if a switch had gone off in his head.

He swiftly slammed his lips into mine, his hand threaded through my curls, I was dumstruck from his sudden gesture but I couldn't help moaning into his lips as my hand snaked around his neck gripping onto his wavy locks.

His unoccupied hand wove around my waist, I whimpered at his delicate touch. His kiss moved from my jaw to the crook of my neck and touching my collar bone as his hand moved from my waist to small of my back.

I shivered as I felt his finger tips touch the zipper of my dress, all I wanted him to do was take the zipper down and peel me out of his dress that suddenly felt too tight, all I wanted was my skin to be on his.

I was never a 'put out on the first night' type of girl but this was so much more than the first night, this was the first night of many and the air around us became too foggy with this intense desire. "Tobias."

"Shit Monroe, when you say my name like that you make it so hard to hold back." His lips were falling lower down my chest, my mind was complete mush and in a state of crave. "Then please don't."

His lips latched back onto mine, but this kiss was so intense, so greedy, so lustuous and yet so beautiful. I knew it was different, I didn't know if it was a hello or a goodbye, a yes or a no, an invite or a dismissal but I feared for my answer.

The kiss intensified as his lips moved with mine, his hands soon reached my breasts, kneading them with passion. His hands on my body was a new type of thrill that I loved.

I felt his fingers touch the top of my dress, I sighed as he began to pull it down exposing my well-endowed chest. But then he halted.

His head fell into my chest, I closed my eyes feeling the rejection take over me once more. I wanted to push him off of me and leave.

I couldn't face the embarressment or the feeling of Tobias Wrexler not wanting me, he was my hope and that hope was dying everytime he stopped himself from touching me. I wanted him to let me in as much as he wanted me to let him in, in every way. "Tobias, what - what is happening?"

He breathed a deep sigh before lifting his head to look into my eyes, I saw fear and desperation as he looked at me. "Do you not want this? Not want - me? I - I thought you wanted this but you keep rejecting me."

His eyes went wide and he began to violently shake my head. "Woah, woah Monroe slow down. Of course, I want you. There is nothing more than I want but you but I -" he looked down as he bit his lip and readjusted his trousers before standing up.

"Monroe, this is so hard for me. I want you and only you, but you have Chase as well. In the back of my mind I am constantly thnking that you're going to regret it and this means so much more to me. When we have sex that first time -"

And suddenly all my fears melt away, I finally get it now. "Tobias -"

"Roe. When you wake up next to me after our first night together I don't want to be alone thinking how amazing it was and how I never want this to end. And I don't want you to wake up and regret what we've done, regret me, regret us. Because I could never regret you."

I stood up with him and placed my hands on his chest, I looked deep into his eyes. I didn't even know what to say but I knew he needed to see my truth feelings behind my eyes.

He found my eyes and snaked his hands around my waist. "I want you to wake up feeling everything in my heart for you. I want you wake up with the biggest smile on your face. Feeling refreshed, resting your head on my chest; naked, completely satisfied -" he kissed me behind my ear "- and sore."

Fuck.

He placed another kiss in the crook of my neck "Or completely starved because I haven't devoured your body as soon as you woke up."

Damn.

"Tobias, I thought you -" I breathed a deep sigh and chuckled "- I thought you didn't want me. I mean, all my life I have always been unwanted or never enough and with you I was so scared that it was the same. If you didn't want me, I don't think I could survive it." I looked back up into his eyes. "Because I - I want you Tobias."

His face softened and he gave me one of his million-dollar smiles before leaning into give me a sweet peck on my lips. "And I will not stop wanting you. Now, as hard as it is to not pick you up bridal style and whisk you off to my bedroom, for tonight let's cuddle and watch some movies."

I instantly blushed as he took hold of my hand leading me back to the sofa, he sat down first and put his free hand out to me, I sat down next to him and laid my head in his chest with his arm circling around me. I was smiling so much that my cheeks began to hurt. I felt his lips in my hair before we grew ingrossed in the movie.

Sometime throughout the movie I must have fallen asleep in Tobias' arms. Groggily I woke up, on the sofa alone with a blanket covering me. "Tobias?" Before I could look around for him, my phone rung, assuming that it was my aunt calling to check how my day went I picked up without checking the caller ID.

"Monroe, where the hell are you? I've given you your space -"

Before I could register Chase's voice and demanding tone, I heard Tobias walk into the room. "Sorry, I just went to the bathroom -"

"MONROE WHO THE FUCK IS THAT?!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.2K 734 28
There are 2 kinds of people in this world: people who enjoy smut stories, and liars. This is a story of addiction and pleasure, how they can combine...
125K 4.8K 26
He's sexy, charming, flirty ...and has notoriously bad taste in women. With most of his one nighters being comic disasters, Evan Daniels has been hap...
143K 7.9K 69
| 18+| Sequel to 'The Prince's Choice'| Newly crowned king and queen, William and Jade stand at the brink of war. Their union has enraged William's m...
125K 3.7K 12
Two single virgins. And one tattoo shop that brings them together. 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐬𝐨𝐧 The moment she walked into my tattoo room I knew she was the one...