The True Happiness

By 1Dneverland

Hanna Evans is a normal girl with a huge love for books, instilled by her grandfather. Searching for somethin... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 (Alex special)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Second Part - Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 33 (Alex)

86 1 0
By 1Dneverland

December 20 and haven’t bought any gifts yet. I just returned yesterday from Boston and the side effects of the pills that they gave me are starting to disappear. I haven’t even unpacked, because yesterday when I returned just dedicated myself to sleep. I know that Niall is desperate, but I was too tired to even have a small chat.

When I go out through the front door of Audrey’s house the cold wind and snow I greet me.

“I missed you so much, babe,” before I can even blink Niall already has me in his arms, squeezing me tightly.

“I only went for four days.” I murmur against his chest.

“That doesn’t mean that I haven’t missed you,” he gives me a soft kiss on the lips.

“And what is the schedule for today?”

“Well,” he shoves his hands in the back pockets of my pants and squeezes, “you will first go to your room and put a coat on.”

“I have one on.”

“I mean a good coat. Then we’ll go to buy that you wanted and then we will go to our date,” he wiggles his eyebrows. I feel his warm hands on my body.

Dissatisfied with the small kiss he gave me; I take the neck of his shirt with my left hand and approach him to my lips. I kiss him, hungrily. How I was waiting all these days. He kisses me back with the same intensity.

I bite and caress his lips with the tip of my tongue and he squeezes my ass. He pushes my hips against his, as we try to breathe. His thumbs caress on thin fabric separating his skin of mine.

“Can we stay home?” I ask against his mouth.

“No.”

“Why?” I complain. I feel my skin burn and have agitated breathing.

“Because the anticipation is seduction’s the key.”

“And just today you have to be patient?”

“You stop whining and go change that coat. The faster we finish shopping, the faster we’ll be able to go to our date.”

Buying gifts for everyone has been far harder than I thought it would be. Stores are crowded with people doing last minute shopping. Niall holds me close to his body to keep me in this sea of people.

“Look at these.”

“For what do you want envelopes, Diana?”

“If we forget to buy a gift we put little money inside and write on the back. Quick and easy.”

“And why do you want to buy a flatware?”

“It is a gift for your parents.”

“No, no. You won't give a gift to my parents. I don’t even do it.”

“Niall, we can write "for the Horan" on the card and will be a gift for everyone. In addition you will spend Christmas and New Year in my house. Just leave the package on the table before we leave and problem solved.”

“Okay, as you want.”

The worst part is definitely the toy store. All the children shout, run, break things, they cry and make scandal. The noise is overwhelming and you saturate quickly. I take the toys for my brothers and some of my cousins and we rush to pay everything.

“I hate children,” Niall murmurs after some juice is poured out on his t-shirt.

Niall won’t let me put things in the trunk. He does while tells me to go inside the car.

“I can't believe it’s already six,” I comment when he climbs into the car and turned on the engine.

“That was crazy.” He smiles.

“I hope that we aren’t going late to our date,” I bite my lower lip.

“Don't worry, baby. We are just in time.”

I must admit that the silence of the car while Niall drives with his right hand on my leg is amazing. After being in a place where people didn’t let talk is comforting the peace and tranquility.

With each minute that passes we move away more and more of the city. The curious to know where we are going is killing me. And while I look at the black night which falls upon us I cannot stop thinking about the kiss in the morning today. The heat starts to grow gently within me.

“Anticipation is the key to seduction,” Niall words ring in my head and I start tapping my fingers on my right leg.

“Niall, you know that the city is to the opposite direction, right?”

“Of course I know it,” he squeezes my thigh.

I kneel in my seat and I lean on him. I kiss his cheek.

“We should have stayed at home,” I whisper against his ear.

I gently kiss his neck and Niall tenses his hands around the steering wheel. I lightly bite his shoulder.

“Diana, I cannot drive if you keep doing that,” he murmurs.

Without paying attention to what he says I still do kiss his neck for a few minutes more, provoking him. When I return to sit in my seat Niall has agitated breathing. The vein in his neck is in sight. He takes deep breaths to calm down, but I know that his self control is to the limit.

Niall deviates on the road through the forest. The full moon shines in the sky.

“It seems that this is a dream,” I close my eyes.

“Why?”

“You are not the most romantic person in the world and this is... perfect.”

“I wanted to do something special, today is an important day.”

“Is it?”

“You´ll discover it in no time. “

I look the small cabins to our around when Niall parks and the engine switched off. I get out of the car and the cold wind of the night gives me shivers. Niall takes two backpacks out the trunk. Without even saying a word he takes me by the hand and leads me to one of the cabins. There is a small gold plaque that says "roses". Niall takes a key from his pocket and opens the door of the cabin.

The fire is lit and small lamps just light up the place. It is small and cozy. It has a bed, a pair of armchairs, a small wardrobe and two bedside tables. Nothing too exaggerated. I take my coat off and left him on the top of the chair.

“Feel like home, your things are in the green bag,” Niall says behind my back.

I take my shoes and socks off. The wood floor is warm, as the rest of the room. I take a pajama from the backpack and leave it on the bed. I remove my gloves, hat and scarf. I approach to bed, still giving my back to Niall. I grab the hem of my blouse and remove it. I move my hands behind my back and unfastened my bra.

I feel Niall’s hands caressing my waist. He is standing behind me. His breath collides against my naked skin and Niall kisses sweetly my shoulder. He raises his hands to my breasts and caressing my nipples with his thumbs. I turn to see him in the eyes. I hope to see desire and dark feelings in his eyes, but the only thing I see is that heat he gives me.

“This is important for me, Diana.”

“What do you mean?”

His right hand takes my cheek and I feel all these feelings inside me.

“Diana,” Niall closes his eyes “I... I think I love you.”

My breath gets stuck in my throat and I blink a few times to understand what is happening.

“Niall, I think I love you too,” his blue eyes shine, and I smile.

I give him a soft kiss on the lips. His hands holding my waist and step by step we are going back until we hit the bed.

“You are so beautiful,” Niall says as he kisses me.

Niall lifts arms helping me to remove his shirt. His hands go down to my pants button to unbutton it and pull them down them my legs.

I play with his hair and we both laugh while we roll in bed. His lips brush my skin until he reaches my neck and starts to kiss it. I caress his back as I feel like him sucking my skin gently. Niall gets rid of my underwear and his in the blink of an eye. He covers us with the white sheets and I smile.

“I love you,” he caresses my cheek and I look him in the eyes.

“Don’t you feel strange? Now it’s... different.”

“It has always been different with you, Diana. You're my doll, remember?”

I think that this is one of those unforgettable nights. Teaching Niall the difference between having sex and making love is something that I will not easily forget. It is a special moment for the two of us and that he had taken the initiative to do this is incredible.

“Promise me that you'll always be by my side, no matter what happens,” he strongly holds me his arms, we both have troubled breathing.

“I promise,” my hoarse voice comes out of my throat.

I arch my back when I feel him filling me and I let all my breath escape. Niall sinks his face in my neck and all I hear is our choppy breaths while the two murmur incoherent words.

The first thing I see when I open my eyes is the fireplace where the only thing that remains of the fire last night are ashes. I'm so warm between Niall’s arms and all blankets over us than even notice that we are just a few degrees above zero.

December can be very cold, but the best things often pass during this month. Niall is still deeply asleep, perfectly comfortable lying completely on my body. I simply stoke his blonde hair with my left hand.

Passes close to half an hour and I am surprised that Niall haven’t wake up. He usually wakes up before me. I feel sticky because of the sweat from last night and I really want to take a shower. Trying not to wake to Niall, I get out of bed.

I tremble and my skin bristles when my feet touch the cold floor. I close the door of the bathroom behind me and open the tap so that the tub begins to fill. I look in the mirror. I have the messy hair and a love bite at the base of the neck, but I cannot stop smiling.

Still can't believe that Niall has taken the time to prepare all this for me. It seems that we were in one of those romantic movies full of clichés, which despite everything touch you.

“Hello,” Niall enters the bathroom scratching his neck while he yawns.

I look at him through the mirror and he gives me a kiss on the shoulder.

“What are you doing awake? I thought that we would wake up at half a day?”

“I want to take a bath.”

“And you came out of bed because of that?”

“And why are you out of the bed?”

“Because you were not there,” he surrounds my waist with his arms “and because you have to take this”

Deposit my pills in my hand and I swallow them with a glass of water.

“Are you coming?” He asks me from the tub, where he’s already comfortable.

I walk into the tub and he extends his hand to help me. I pull my hair up with an elastic band and enter the tub. I sit between his legs, laying my back against his chest. The warm water makes me sigh. Niall interlaces his fingers with mine.

“I love you,” kisses my hair.

“I love you,” I murmured.

His lips kiss my shoulder gently, sucking my skin. His lips come up to my neck and I moan while I feel like their hands caress my belly while going down.

“Go for your clothes and I will make you something to eat,” I tell him and he smiles before going to his room.

I leave the gift for his family on top of the kitchen table and open the refrigerator to find something Niall can eat. I take out the things necessary to make him a sandwich and when I close the door of the fridge I ran into with Mr. Horan staring at me.

“Hello.” I smile while I get two slices of bread.

He blinks a couple of times.

“Hi Alex, I thought that you would go with your parents?”

“Oh, Yes. We come to say our goodbyes and that Niall can pack some clothes.”

Mr. Horan stays there, looking at nothing while I prepare the sandwich. Niall appears minutes later with the bag hanging from his right shoulder. Walks towards me and looks his father a little uncomfortable.

“Uhm, we bought you a gift,” Niall murmurs pushing the package to his father.

Mr. Horan looks at him, and outlines a half smile.

“Thank you, Niall. It is a nice detail. And you too, Diana.”

Niall approaches him and seems to be uncomfortable.

“Merry Christmas,” he quickly embraces his father, before returning to my side and biting his sandwich.

“Well it is time to go. Goodbye, Mr. Horan. Merry Christmas!”

I take Niall's hand and drag him out the house before he can make an inappropriate comment and ruin his father’s day.

Niall is driving slowly along the road while snow falls slowly I see him drumming his fingers on the steering wheel while biting his lower lip.

“You need a cigarette,” it’s not a question.

“No, I'm fine.”

“I think the last time you smoked was two weeks ago or maybe more.”

“I'm OK, Diana.”

“Niall, I know you. You cannot deprive your body completely of nicotine in one go. You have to do it slowly, or your nicotine addiction is going to get worse.”

“What you want me to do? You know that I do not smoke near you because... Because of that.”

“Because I'm sick and yes, I know it. We could stop at one of those small shops at a gas station.”

He smiles and sighs.

“I think it could use a cigarette now.”

We stop beside the road where there’s a small restaurant and gas station. I give my credit card to the boy while I see how Niall enters the small shop. The guy shipped gasoline and Niall leaves the little shop with a cigarette pack and a lighter.

I see him smoking while I wait in the car. Niall steps by the snow, from one side to another, while it inspires and leaves out the smoke from his mouth. When he returns to the car, a few minutes later, he looks more relaxed.

“Sorry for the delay.”

“Don't worry, it was entertain watching a handsome boy smoking,” I wink at him and he laughs.

(Hello! Thanks for reading! Please don't forget to vote and comment and follow me on my new twitter x1DNeverlandx to keep updated with the news about my book! Love you all! xoxxo :D)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.1K 521 30
Lacey's life is a disaster. Her dad is abusive, and her mom left when Lacey was two. Now, she is taking care of Elena, her little sister. While takin...
75.4K 2.6K 32
Niall hates Harry, he is obnoxious and enjoys making Niall's life a living hell. But Harry can't help but feel intrigued by the way Niall makes him f...
373K 8.2K 29
Alex Dimanni's life just went to hell. After losing her best friend in a car accident, she doesn't know what to do anymore. Somehow, she finds hersel...
58.2K 769 56
This is the story of a girl named Y/N and a boy named Harry Styles. They start off as best friends and are close. (But not as close as Harry and Loui...